Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (2037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1633777 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) ... (2217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Honlucas: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
This Memphis team nr fit match Lakers at all
Re: The NBA Begins by Maynman: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
Honlucas:
This Memphis team nr fit match Lakers at all

Lakers defense sometimes is loose.
Re: The NBA Begins by Honlucas: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
Maynman:

Lakers defense sometimes is loose.

Yea.. Lakers will win this series at game 6.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
Quite the battle this Lakers vs Grizz matchup.

Game 1s are usually feel games for Bron but the key thing in this series I'm seeing already is if JJJ can be efficient for the Grizzlies. Dillon Brooks in early foul trouble is a blessing in disguise, he doesn't get the opportunity to shoot his team out of the game

Let's see if Jackson can stay out of foul trouble while reducing the offensive load on Ja. He's the only one Grizzlies have that can slow down AD.

I still give the Lakers the edge because they are the much deeper team
Re: The NBA Begins by Honlucas: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
A40:

Game 1s are usually feel games for Bron but the key thing in this series I'm seeing already is if JJJ can be efficient for the Grizzlies. Dillon Brooks in early foul trouble is a blessing in disguise, he doesn't get the opportunity to shoot his team out of the game

Let's see if Jackson can stay out of foul trouble while reducing the offensive load on Ja. He's the only one Grizzlies have that can slow down AD.

AD is injured already.. his arm I dunno if he will come back and play tonight
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
If Jackson continues to be aggressive and attack everyone including the old man cheesy grin, this series may end very quickly.
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
AD sha. Won fi se bobo yi ni? cheesy grin. It didn't look like anything happened there. Jackson continued hustling normal, normal.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
Refs should pity us in this game na. We're already the underdog. We don't need all this home cooking angry
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
Honlucas:

Water is wet. Just AD being AD
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
benji93:
AD sha. Won fi se bobo yi ni? cheesy grin. It didn't look like anything happened there. Jackson continued hustling normal, normal.
Remember telling certain individuals on this thread he was a perma crock. Let's hope he stays healthy so no excuses
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
Shut up. The last time I checked your man is the counterfeit GOAT. cheesy grin
steady986:
Refs should pity us in this game na. We're already the underdog. We don't need all this home cooking angry

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
larride:

Sabonis shooting today has been atrocious. Same with Huerter and Keagan.
That's why I said the Warriors had no business losing that game. Considering how well Poole and Wiggins played. Teams are not afraid of Golden State like that oh.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
Honlucas:

He's back relax
Re: The NBA Begins by Honlucas: 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
A40:
Water is wet. Just AD being AD

He is back..
Omo ad pocket ja Morant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
I hope Pelinka gets his flowers for the depth and elite business he has done with the trades. Hachimura has been a fantastic pickup
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
Like I said before, AD will be the biggest factor in this series. He is a matchup nightmare and the Grizzlies have no answer.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ja is playing with one hand pretty much. Wetin do am for him right hand?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
OK Hachimura, tell us how you feel!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
Memphis better not lose this game. If dem know anybody for anywhere make them quickly call. What you don't want is for Lebron to steal a game for your house. That would be disastrous.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
A40:

If the Grizzlies are serious in the offseason they will go and get a 3 and D guy that doesn't think he's Kobe.

There's no rational explanation for Dillon Brooks taking 6 shots in a quarter on any team trying to win games. He doesn't play well enough on defense for that
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
A40:
If the Grizzlies are serious in the offseason they will go and get a 3 and D guy that doesn't think he's Kobe.

There's no rational explanation for Dillon Brooks taking 6 shots in a quarter on any team trying to win games. He doesn't play well enough on defense for that

Man is going to shoot them out of the playoffs like he did last season. The Grizzlies are quite short handed, they have nothing on the bench and Kinard has been disappointing this far.
Re: The NBA Begins by Honlucas: 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
Lakers are too good for this Memphis team..

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
Roland17:

Man is going to shoot them out of the playoffs like he did last season. The Grizzlies are quite short handed, they have nothing on the bench and Kinard has been disappointing this far.
They said Lakers are the underdog grin

Over 25 years I've been following basketball. Lebron is the only alltime great I've seen that no matter how loaded his team is and how underhanded the opponent is he's always the underdog. Doesn't matter if he has top 75ers and HOFers, Final MVPs. He must always be the underdog
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
Austin Reaves is cold blooded
Re: The NBA Begins by haykinzz(m): 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
Over confidence don kill Memphis
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
benji93:
Memphis better not lose this game. If dem know anybody for anywhere make them quickly call. What you don't want is for Lebron to steal a game for your house. That would be disastrous.
They are overmatched. Who do the Grizzlies have as good as Schroeder, Hachimura and Reaves as 4th, 5th and 6th options
Re: The NBA Begins by Honlucas: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
Done deal already..

I don't see Memphis turning this

Who will Lakers face next

GSW or kings?
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
They will still find a way to give Lebron all the credit. He's the reason Reeve's is able to score. cheesy grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Maynman: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
#LakeShow grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Maynman: 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
benji93:
They will still find a way to give Lebron all the credit. He's the reason Reeve's is able to score. cheesy grin

If the team loses I’m sure they won’t blame reeves, the same energy should be matched when they win.
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
If Ja no fit play this series, series don end be that ooo. My 6 game prediction would be reversed.
A40:
They are overmatched. Who do the Grizzlies have as good as Schroeder, Hachimura and Reaves as 4th, 5th and 6th options
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
This victory is all down to the role players. Reaves, DLo and Rui. They turned up. But what about AD with 7 blocks?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) ... (2217) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.