Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,402 members, 7,843,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1649191 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (2241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 3:03pm On May 16, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Hahahahahahahahaha. I'm dead. This is the most underrated comment on this thread grin
Its not. Dont laugh your ass off. I'll just take that as a compliment.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 3:08pm On May 16, 2016
SmooshCHN:
James is a great player, Curry is also a great player but a better teammate.
One on one situation Curry will smoke Lillard and James. And for God's sake when you talk of PGs start with Magic Johnson, Oscar Robertson, Isaiah Thomas of the Detroit , Steve Nash, Jason Kidd, Walt Frazier. You ever heard of them?
Allen iverson is the best.. He took a weak philadelphia team to final in his time...

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Karl Malone
Kobe Bryant
Michael Jordan
Wilt Chamberlain
DIRK NOWITZKI
Shaquille O'Neal
Moses Malone
Elvin Hayes
Hakeem Olajuwon
LeBRON JAMES
Oscar Robertson
Dominique Wilkins
TIM DUNCAN
John Havlicek
PAUL PIERCE
KEVIN GARNETT
Alex English
Reggie Miller
Jerry West
Patrick Ewing
RAY ALLEN
Allen Iverson

24 on the all time scoring list.
hall of famer
highest paid point guard cause he was the best
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:13pm On May 16, 2016
lolawilliams:

Its not. Dont laugh your ass off. I'll just take that as a compliment.
I understand your love for him and he's a great player. You just praise him too much for his stats. You love his numbers and stats that's all.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:16pm On May 16, 2016
Karl Anthony Towns named Rookie of the Year. Also unanimous. Well deserved. He, Kristaps Porzingis and Devin Booker stood out this year among others.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:31pm On May 16, 2016
lolawilliams:

Allen iverson is the best.. He took a weak philadelphia team to final in his time... Please stop this abeg.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Karl Malone
Kobe Bryant
Michael Jordan
Wilt Chamberlain
DIRK NOWITZKI
Shaquille O'Neal
Moses Malone
Elvin Hayes
Hakeem Olajuwon
LeBRON JAMES
Oscar Robertson
Dominique Wilkins
TIM DUNCAN
John Havlicek
PAUL PIERCE
KEVIN GARNETT
Alex English
Reggie Miller
Jerry West
Patrick Ewing
RAY ALLEN
Allen Iverson

24 on the all time scoring list.
hall of famer
highest paid point guard cause he was the best
Re: The NBA Begins by kingsilly(m): 3:54pm On May 16, 2016
You guys should leave Lola alone, Na mizzbee fit follow her argue
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:16pm On May 16, 2016
lolawilliams:

Put lebron in philadelphia 76ers team, he will take them to d finals, put curry he can never.. Lebron even took his team all d way to game 6 last year in finals even when cavs was weak as shit full of injuries and warrior had a healthy team.. How can you compare curry to lebron. Curry z just good a 3point, what else... Lebron has been a good player frm the start of his nba career, been taking weak teams to finals, four mvp. Man I bet cavs own this ring, he wont lose to curry again
Is it only 76ers? What of Dodan Warriors?

How many finals did he take the Cavs to in his first stint? It took teaming up with Wade, Bosh then Ray Allen for him to finally win so chill with the myths and urban legends

Curry isn't just good at 3pts. He had the highest number of steals and finishes better than most within 5ft of the rim. He is also a solid rebounder for his position.

When the Cavs had a healthy team this year what was the result when they met the Warriors? Its Curry's league right now LeBron needs to either win it back with his play or simply shut up. He sounds like a salty diva
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:18pm On May 16, 2016
lolawilliams:

Put lebron in philadelphia 76ers team, he will take them to d finals, put curry he can never.. Lebron even took his team all d way to game 6 last year in finals even when cavs was weak as shit full of injuries and warrior had a healthy team.. How can you compare curry to lebron. Curry z just good a 3point, what else... Lebron has been a good player frm the start of his nba career, been taking weak teams to finals, four mvp. Man I bet cavs own this ring, he wont lose to curry again
Welcome to the forum BTW. You really sparked up this place the last few hours
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2016
SmooshCHN:
This is it. Here they never had any hero in sports, politics and neither in religion cos they live the Communist life. Lebron's dominance is all they love. His Strength; God knows how much they gush about that because virtually all of them are skinny or not as strong as he is. When I talk with some of them, they almost can do anything just to touch him. As we know his way na, he's knows what he wants and the player he wants and the publicity he gets even from the NBA just gives him that "King" status. They love that and much props to James, he knows how to play the role. But as for me, I'm not a fan of Ball hogging, ego I've had too much of that in real life. Durant, Westbrook, Klay Thompson, Curry, Wade are better Value for money than James IMO...

For Chinese babies I no go lie you, our Naija babes are far better if you want enjoyment and value for your life. Them just fine for picture and are very "independent". In summary, if you Chop Jollof rice you go know sey Garri no be food. Dodo na plantain but we know which one sweet pass wink
Chinko people love Kobe more than LeBron I can tell you that one for a fact
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:28pm On May 16, 2016
lolawilliams:

but allen iverson will always be the greatest nba point gaurd in history.. If you put curry one on one with damian lillard.. I swear lillard would hold him down
Lool Lillard can't really defend. Lool even LeBron cannot guard Curry

A.I Greatest Point Guard? Haba yarinya! I be A.I fan too that year but he no dey top 3

I think he was a better shooting guard sef
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:18pm On May 16, 2016
A40:

Is it only 76ers? What of Dodan Warriors?

How many finals did he take the Cavs to in his first stint? It took teaming up with Wade, Bosh then Ray Allen for him to finally win so chill with the myths and urban legends

Curry isn't just good at 3pts. He had the highest number of steals and finishes better than most within 5ft of the rim. He is also a solid rebounder for his position.

When the Cavs had a healthy team this year what was the result when they met the Warriors? Its Curry's league right now LeBron needs to either win it back with his play or simply shut up. He sounds like a salty diva
About the steals. Its nothing new 6'1 ft chris paul had highest steal in 6 diff seasons. Westbrook had mord rebounds than curry this season.. So I feel curry is just good in 3points.. He only took the steals this season
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:27pm On May 16, 2016
A40:

A.I Greatest Point Guard? Haba yarinya! I be A.I fan too that year but he no dey top 3

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:28pm On May 16, 2016
A40:

Chinko people love Kobe more than LeBron I can tell you that one for a fact
That's true.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:32pm On May 16, 2016
A40:

ok. Remember last year's finals in game 3 when dellavedova was giving curry a hard time.. Korver would too.. Lebron wld guard him. I know

Pls name the top 3 pg that year, are u saying iverson isnt among d top 3 What iverson has achieved as a pg, curry cant

the varejao u took away frm us, I know youre not feeling him, someone u cnt evn use against us in a game. your f.ezeli is far better than him... Thnk God we took fyre tho.. CavsInFinals
Re: The NBA Begins by OohMpa: 6:29pm On May 16, 2016
lolawilliams:
What iverson has achieved as a pg, curry cant

Mizzzbeee...

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:34pm On May 16, 2016
lolawilliams:

ok. Remember last year's finals in game 3 when dellavedova was giving curry a hard time.. Korver would too.. Lebron wld guard him. I know
Pls name the top 3 pg that year, are u saying iverson isnt among d top 3 What iverson has achieved as a pg, curry cant
the varejao u took away frm us, I know youre not feeling him, someone u cnt evn use against us in a game. your f.ezeli is far better than him... Thnk God we took fyre tho.. CavsInFinals
[quote author=OohMpa post=45680505]

Mizzzbeee...

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 16, 2016
Lmao, i am just waiting for Misszbee to come and put an end to Lolawilliam's disdain for curry. This should be fun.

Misszbee = Lebron hater, curry lover.

Lolawilliam's = Curry hater, lebron lover.

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2016
lolawilliams:

Lol LeBron cannot guard Steph Curry. He has tried believe me

Dellavedova had two good games and went ghost after that

I would put Nash, Jason Kidd, Magic, over A.I. Better scorer is not the same as actual point guard play

I'm not a Warriors fan I am just applauding greatness. Varejao is like 3rd choice Center there to be a mascot and give moral support. CavsToLoseAnotherFinal
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 9:17pm On May 16, 2016
15 years ago today... Allen Iverson
made # NBAPlayoffs history!... Even curry fans knew he was too real.
A 5"11 ft player.
Possibly the best
if you consider he was 180cm tall.
And you call curry's basketball
spectacular... AI deserved a title
much more than other p.g

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 9:22pm On May 16, 2016
A40:

Lol LeBron cannot guard Steph Curry. He has tried believe me

Dellavedova had two good games and went ghost after that

I would put Nash, Jason Kidd, Magic, over A.I. Better scorer is not the same as actual point guard play

I'm not a Warriors fan I am just applauding greatness. Varejao is like 3rd choice Center there to be a mascot and give moral support. CavsToLoseAnotherFinal
Which team do u support?
Re: The NBA Begins by drinkmorewater: 11:12pm On May 16, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
... And that was how drinkmorewater lost money lipsrsealed embarassed after I warned him. You don't place hopes on a beat up truck like spurs. They are OLD cry grin

LMAO! This babe eh!? But am still winning nah, my 3 way picks were SAS, OKC and CLE... The ultimate "I got U" moment is when GSW wins it, which I don't think they will!
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:30am On May 17, 2016
drinkmorewater:

LMAO! This babe eh!? But am still winning nah, my 3 way picks were SAS, OKC and CLE... The ultimate "I got U" moment is when GSW wins it, which I don't think they will!
Abeg commot for here. You picked the best team in the East and the 2nd and 3rd team in the West and you say you're still winning. SMH. You for pick 2nd and 3rd too in the East to ensure total assurance. undecided
And A40 please just leave that Lola girl. Whoever Picks Iverson over Magic Johnson, Isaiah Thomas, Jason Kidd surely doesn't know basketball.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 12:44am On May 17, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Abeg commot for here. You picked the best team in the East and the 2nd and 3rd team in the West and you say you're still winning. SMH. You for pick 2nd and 3rd too in the East to ensure total assurance. undecided
And A40 please just leave that Lola girl. Whoever Picks Iverson over Magic Johnson, Isaiah Thomas, Jason Kidd surely doesn't know basketball.
just because someone doesn't agree with you or the popular opinion doesn't mean they don't know basketball.
even your spurs didn't move the ball like they used too anymore.

OkC wan stab the warriors for chest for this game 1.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:57am On May 17, 2016
SIRcumalot:

just because someone doesn't agree with you or the popular opinion doesn't mean they don't know basketball.
even your spurs didn't move the ball like they used too anymore.

OkC wan stab the warriors for chest for this game 1.
If it's the Iverson issue, I'm sorry you can disagree it's allowed. I just think when talking sports we should separate the love for players from actual fact. Cos I can't say Curry is the greatest PG ever cos I like the way he plays. So here I apologize to Lola.
I don't understand when you say my Spurs though.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:35am On May 17, 2016
Flagrant 1 on Bogut was a bogus call. So-called Big line up of OKC may not work today. Russell is dishing well but if OKC keeps churning out turnovers all game, this may be a very short series.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:10am On May 17, 2016
Westbrook is either going to have to play offense, or play defense on curry, chase him around and forget offense. Chasing curry around will require some drop off on offense. He is just going to shoot terrible.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 3:10am On May 17, 2016
SmooshCHN:
If it's the Iverson issue, I'm sorry you can disagree it's allowed. I just think when talking sports we should separate the love for players from actual fact. Cos I can't say Curry is the greatest PG ever cos I like the way he plays. So here I apologize to Lola.
I don't understand when you say my Spurs though.
na man you be.
I know iverson is no where near the greatest PG.

I meant the spurs don't move the ball like they used too.

KD is making me regret watching this game.
hopefully he picks it up soon.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:14am On May 17, 2016
SIRcumalot:

na man you be.
I know iverson is no where near the greatest PG.

I meant the spurs don't move the ball like they used too.

KD is making me regret watching this game.
hopefully he picks it up soon.
cheesy The game is meant to be enjoyed.. Halftime OKC 47-60 GSW.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:27am On May 17, 2016
Second half.

Re: The NBA Begins by raumdeuter: 3:39am On May 17, 2016
Okc on a 11-2 run to close that gap to 5
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:58am On May 17, 2016
OKC 85-88 GSW
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:58am On May 17, 2016
OKC 85-88 GSW end of 3rd Quarter

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (2241) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.