Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,060 members, 7,814,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (2077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1623389 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 12:51pm On May 11, 2023
This is OKC vs GSW in 2015-16 all over.

Warriors in 7.

Poole and Klay to have big games in game 6. Poole is definitely due 1.

Steph brings it home in game 7.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 1:15pm On May 11, 2023
Android17:
This is OKC vs GSW in 2015-16 all over.

Warriors in 7.

Poole and Klay to have big games in game 6. Poole is definitely due 1.

Steph brings it home in game 7.

Bros, I like your Faith....
Re: The NBA Begins by Steady981: 1:20pm On May 11, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Mumu..
I was not talking about him starting. He was yanked off the lineup in game 4, with 7 minutes left in the game and the warriors trailing....
And they went on to win the game.
Nigga was averaging 4pts and 2 turnovers per game. He was averaging more fouls than points per game and he was shooting 20% from the field...
Na the great contributor be that abi.
Where do you think Poole got the audacity to challenge Green. Poole did more for that Title than Draymond. Hence the disrespect.
Even Green admitted he was carried..
Even Green admitted he was carried.

You must be an eediot. You can't possibly say one thing and expect me to think it's another thing. You are definitely the one smoking. Since when does starting lineup mean closing lineup?

Na my fault say I engage you sef. I regret.

Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 1:24pm On May 11, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 1:29pm On May 11, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

The only reason 1 team has a lead in this series is because of the awful refereeing. Very reminiscent of the Raptors series where every GSW run will be ended with giving Kawhi free throws for existing.

I know the rubbish most people have claimed is that the Lakers are driving into the paint while GSW are shooting 3s but that is just lazy analysis that no data backs.

In that game 3 or 4 when the Lakers had taken equal amount of 3s as the warriors in the first half, they had still shot like 15 more FTs for the flimsiest fouls you would ever see called.

You know water don pass garri when Steve Kerr has to field questions on Lakers players flopping all game long. Let's just hope the higher ups care about that big money from game 7 and instruct their refs to cool off on the Lakers-centric refereeing. It is so distasteful to watch as everyone can see it.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 1:41pm On May 11, 2023
Steady981:

You must be an eediot. You can't possibly say one thing and expect me to think it's another thing. You are definitely the one smoking. Since when does starting lineup mean closing lineup?

Na my fault say I engage you sef. I regret.

You are an slowpoke.
It don't matter what you think cos you don't think.
Point is, Green isn't thr Juggernaut you are trying to make him out to be. Warriors have won and can win without him....
The only reason you like him is because he eulogises lebron.
We go package am give una next season...

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Steady981: 3:56pm On May 11, 2023
This is what we had to go through in game 5. Hope the refs would home cook for us in game 6 too.

https://twitter.com/VinoUncorked/status/1656562461875511298?t=3cpVkmOttUQcIjUS97cgew&s=19
Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 5:30pm On May 11, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

You are an slowpoke.
It don't matter what you think cos you don't think.
Point is, Green isn't thr Juggernaut you are trying to make him out to be. Warriors have won and can win without him....
The only reason you like him is because he eulogises lebron.
We go package am give una next season...

Won't be a bad idea

At least no more long distance relationship betwen Lebron and Green

They can be room mates and have sleepovers too

grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:09pm On May 11, 2023
So no Ayton no Chris Paul. Be like Suns dey face their own bad luck wey them benefit from the last round
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2023
I hope the refs let them play tomorrow sha. Cos I thought this was playoffs where refs do swallow their whistle. We don't want to see 15-20 FT differential biko

Let these guys Rumble ki elemi ko last
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:31pm On May 11, 2023
Mark Jackson is never getting another NBA coaching gig. He keeps digging himself into bad situations.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 11:44pm On May 11, 2023
Roland17:
Mark Jackson is never getting another NBA coaching gig. He keeps digging himself into bad situations.

What he do this time
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 11:45pm On May 11, 2023
The Joker issue?
Roland17:
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 11:45pm On May 11, 2023
A40:
So no Ayton no Chris Paul. Be like Suns dey face their own bad luck wey them benefit from the last round

Ayton is useless imo. I think they are better off without him.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 11:46pm On May 11, 2023
All semi finals going to game 6. League has got to be happy
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:56pm On May 11, 2023
Roland17:
Lol what did he say this time? I think he has accepted his fate at this point. 8 seasons without coaching any team? He was never gonna recover from that gap
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:58pm On May 11, 2023
birdman:

Ayton is useless imo. I think they are better off without him.
I almost feel like we've seen his last game with the Suns.

Something is wrong somewhere. It feels mental but he strikes me as someone with a low motor for an athlete at least, I'm sure it's much higher than most of us including myself, I'd say an even worse version of AD. In that AD is never useless defensively unlike Ayton that can be useless on both ends
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:23am On May 12, 2023
A40:
I almost feel like we've seen his last game with the Suns.

Something is wrong somewhere. It feels mental but he strikes me as someone with a low motor for an athlete at least, I'm sure it's much higher than most of us including myself, I'd say an even worse version of AD. In that AD is never useless defensively unlike Ayton that can be useless on both ends

I think its worse than that. Dude is lazy. AD is unfocused, has some personality issues, and gets lost in games. Ayton has figured out a way to look like he is playing hard while mailing it in. Like KAT
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:28am On May 12, 2023
birdman:

What he do this time

benji93:
The Joker issue?

A40:
Lol what did he say this time? I think he has accepted his fate at this point. 8 seasons without coaching any team? He was never gonna recover from that gap

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/espns-mark-jackson-apologizes-after-nba-reveals-he-left-nikola-jokic-off-his-mvp-ballot-211937128.html
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:04am On May 12, 2023
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 2:55am On May 12, 2023
Wow Tatum. I know roland finally down that bottle of bud light in his front since morning. Sure me say baba don get one or two heart palpitations

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:57am On May 12, 2023
Na now dis one wake up abi. 2 All NBA and Super max eligible players getting smoked by a 22 year old Maxey! The Thunder wen go fire una if una lose this game dey wait for outside. angry
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:05am On May 12, 2023
Roland17 not only drinking gulder but downing Nkwobi and Asun at the same time.

Omo Aje cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:08am On May 12, 2023
donlittle25:
Wow Tatum. I know roland finally down that bottle of bud light in his front since morning. Sure me say baba don get one or two heart palpitations

Baba, I swear, these guys just know how to play with my health.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:09am On May 12, 2023
This US for no enter me and una if to say una no send this thing back to Boston. angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:14am On May 12, 2023
donlittle25:
Roland17 not only drinking gulder but downing Nkwobi and Asun at the same time.

Omo Aje cheesy

You are right on the money about the Nkwobi and Asun. This guy eh, make I check my window fess wether you dey spy me.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:20am On May 12, 2023
Ayton no start?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:23am On May 12, 2023
donlittle25:
Ayton no start?

He is out injured
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:30am On May 12, 2023
I never liked Marcus Smart. But he is the reason Celtics won this game. I cant remember celtics ever looking as defeated as they did today. Only Smart kept playing hard.

Finally with 5 mins left Tatum recovered enough courage to seal the deal. Look, if you are a superstar but cant handle bad reviews, best to stay off social media. Tatum looked lost the whole gamw

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:46am On May 12, 2023
Biyombo think sey na muscle grin. How Jokic gets those offensive rebounds is beyond me. Like slow motion.
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 3:52am On May 12, 2023
One of Jokic or Booker will go home after this series after putting up historic individual performances. 2 years down the line some idiots will include this series loss as an example of them choking

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:06am On May 12, 2023
Denver is scarily deep. They raided the league for cheap, borderline stars.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) ... (2207) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Skrrrrrrr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.