Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,655 members, 7,958,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (2116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1724850 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) ... (2277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:39am On May 30, 2023
donlittle25 my man, steady986 my oga, is there any breakfast left from this moring, we need to feed Roland17 tonite. Baba dey hungry, say e no fit wait till tomorrow grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 3:39am On May 30, 2023
A40:
Celtics deserve this humiliation for the way they treated our Akwa Ibom brother. Firing is one thing but the way they humiliated that nigga. I will be cheering their downfall for sometime

The question now is could this be the last time we see Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown on the same team? Will the Celtics give em both $600mplus

That asides, the celtics threw away their best chance at a championship. Udoka would have done better this season. But the way the league is right now, opposition is tougher. The celtics would not get another opportunity...
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 3:39am On May 30, 2023
Caleb Martin is a dawg
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:41am On May 30, 2023
For the umpteenth year in a row, we're going to have our regular end of season discussion on whether the Celtics should end the Tatum-Brown project cheesy

They should have traded Brown for KD when the opportunity came. What were they even thinking?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:41am On May 30, 2023
steady986:
The Heat lead by 21 with only 4 FT attempts. Is this telling us you can win a basketball game despite shooting significantly fewer FTs?

nah, its exposing the celtics fraud. 2 minutes left now they trying to play D. smh

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 3:42am On May 30, 2023
The wicked run when nobody is chasing after them.

If you feel you won legitimately you won't be here crying over the series.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:43am On May 30, 2023
birdman:
donlittle25 my man, steady986 my oga, is there any breakfast left from this moring, we need to feed Roland17 tonite. Baba dey hungry, say e no fit wait till tomorrow grin

grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by afrodoc2: 3:44am On May 30, 2023
Roland. Pele o.

E choke for you this season.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:44am On May 30, 2023
And just like that, the Heat are in the NBA finals. What a story.
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 3:44am On May 30, 2023
Egbon Roland

Green run what? 😂

6 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 3:44am On May 30, 2023
afrodoc2:

Roland. Pele o.

E choke for you this season.

These boys just use him heart play ten ten
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:45am On May 30, 2023
Jaylen Brown embodies the problem with this era. This joker been 7/40 from 3 and kept spamming 3s today. Now finished with 1/9

I'm probably letting him go try his luck someplace else

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 3:47am On May 30, 2023
A40:
Celtics deserve this humiliation for the way they treated our Akwa Ibom brother. Firing is one thing but the way they humiliated that nigga. I will be cheering their downfall for sometime

The question now is could this be the last time we see Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown on the same team? Will the Celtics give em both $600mplus

I'm with you on Ime. He was an arrogant prick tbh but a very good coach nonetheless and they shafted him like he did not make significant strides with the team. They treated him like anyone else could do what he did.

I have nothing against Mazulla and I know he is going to take a bulk of the blame but his players just don't have enough willpower and discipline to go with all the smugness.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:47am On May 30, 2023
A40:
Jaylen Brown embodies the problem with this era. This joker been 7/40 from 3 and kept spamming 3s today. Now finished with 1/9

Udoka matured them, kept them professional and in check. They completely regressed under Mazulla. Tatum looks like Tatum from 2 years back. Streaky shooter, little court vision
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:59am On May 30, 2023
Make una no use mentions kill me oh!!! angry

Seun you have start monetizing my mentions at this point… All I ask is 85% of every mention angry

#GREENRUNSDEEP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:59am On May 30, 2023
Android17:
The wicked run when nobody is chasing after them.

If you feel you won legitimately you won't be here crying over the series.

cheesy

grin

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:05am On May 30, 2023
I heard Miami booked their flight to Colorado before playing tonight's game. That's cold cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Djreloaded(m): 4:24am On May 30, 2023
A40:
If Celtics lose this game e go too funny
grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Djreloaded(m): 4:26am On May 30, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:
Nuggets in 5....
Taaaaa. Mechionu
Re: The NBA Begins by Djreloaded(m): 4:28am On May 30, 2023
larride:
Egbon Roland

Green run what? 😂

6 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 6:59am On May 30, 2023
donlittle25:
Who y'all got?

Duncan and KG will eat Giannis and embiid's lunch defensively.
Shaq and Kobe decimate them on offense. It wont be close .
Where you wan hide doncic on defense?. Them go isolate back to back to back.
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 7:04am On May 30, 2023
A40:

Facts, big facts. I think this is ultimately on the coach, it's your responsibility to draw up plays for your team and ensure your team sticks to it.

When you see your star player struggling, spamming threes and can't draw up a simple play to give him an easy point or preach patience and ball movement, then it means you are either a clueless coach or the players don't respect your voice.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:25am On May 30, 2023

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:49pm On May 30, 2023
steady986:
Who y'all got?

https://twitter.com/FanDuelTV/status/1663224117821161488?t=OmFfEJhNDgXquY7r_4w-vA&s=19

I guess everyone is bored now that their teams are out of the playoffs lol

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:53pm On May 30, 2023
birdman:

I guess everyone is bored now that their teams are out of the playoffs lol

And we have 4 days until game 1 of the Finals. Tragic.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2023
etidy:

Facts, big facts. I think this is ultimately on the coach, it's your responsibility to draw up plays for your team and ensure your team sticks to it.

When you see your star player struggling, spamming threes and can't draw up a simple play to give him an easy point or preach patience and ball movement, then it means you are either a clueless coach or the players don't respect your voice.

They just need a better coach. Note the two other contenders that did badly in the playoffs have changed coaches - Bucks and 76ers. And the main reason the Heat have gotten this far is coaching. The East is opened to whomever has the most disciplined crew next year.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:44pm On May 30, 2023
The LeBron media fanboy who said LeBron needed surgery. Let's see how people react to this one.

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:38am On May 31, 2023
etidy:

The more I hear Mazzulla talk the more I realize he's simply unfit for the job.

His strategy at this point is send the players on the court and the more 3s we shoot the more we can win. This only works when you have prime Steph and Klay and this is what a lot of these coaches refuse to understand.

Even look at that game there was a point they kept missing almost ten 3s straight and at no point did they say let's switch it up

Jaylen Brown who used to be a decent 3 level scorer has now embraced Tatum's bad habits of spamming 3s. He's someone that can score exactly like Jimmy does and doesn't need to take more than 3-5 3s a game

They shot 9/42. Just to guarantee they had no shot to win and when you hear Mazzulla it's clear that aside spamming 3s nothing else dey him head

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2023
The real underdogs cheesy grin

Neither the Denver Nuggets nor the Miami Heat were among the top five favorites entering the playoffs.

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:13pm On May 31, 2023
A40:
The more I hear Mazzulla talk the more I realize he's simply unfit for the job.

His strategy at this point is send the players on the court and the more 3s we shoot the more we can win. This only works when you have prime Steph and Klay and this is what a lot of these coaches refuse to understand.

Even look at that game there was a point they kept missing almost ten 3s straight and at no point did they say let's switch it up

Jaylen Brown who used to be a decent 3 level scorer has now embraced Tatum's bad habits of spamming 3s. He's someone that can score exactly like Jimmy does and doesn't need to take more than 3-5 3s a game

They shot 9/42. Just to guarantee they had no shot to win and when you hear Mazzulla it's clear that aside spamming 3s nothing else dey him head

Y’all thought I was joking about his ineptitude all season? This is something I have been wailing about from the start of the season. We have not even talked about throwing the correct lineup, use of time out and final 2 minutes adjustments. Man is a joke when it comes to coaching. I’d admit the players were poor but man, Mazzulla made class clown!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 12:33pm On May 31, 2023
steady986:
Who y'all got?

https://twitter.com/FanDuelTV/status/1663224117821161488?t=OmFfEJhNDgXquY7r_4w-vA&s=19

Jokic is already a better player than Howard has ever been. Jokic is a phenomenal playmaker (top 5 all time in my book), a great scorer and rebounder and an adequate defender. Dwight was an all time great defender and great rebounder. But you couldn't run an offense through him and as a scorer we never got to see him at his very best because he adamantly refused in his prime to play an offense which maximized his ability. In his stint with the Lakers, he was told that his PnR scoring efficiency with Nash was number 1 all-time, and they hoped to increase the number of those sets run, but he refused and wanted the ball in the post because of his stupid feud with Shaq.
So Jokic clears for me and if he wins this title, he is going into top 5 center of all time discussion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) ... (2277) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.