Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,166 members, 7,845,834 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (2227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1650731 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 6:11am On May 15
A40:
They all play within the offense. 8-12 shots for everyone

Murray and Jokic maybe can go 15-25 max depending on the settings

Nobody really shoots the team out of games like a Westbrick
Not saying durant was innocent all those years but a guard like jamal would have helped him better than brick. I remember one game wey baba shoot like 40 shots get 40 points and everyone was hyping him up. I just shake my head like why you go get scorer like durant shoot 40 times?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:11am On May 15
donlittle25:
i wan hear shaq post game analysis. jealous mofo

When I get old, I will my grandkids about Jokic. This man is special abeg..
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 6:11am On May 15
Jokic has played like the best player in the world for the last 3 games

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 6:23am On May 15
Roland17:

When I get old, I will my grandkids about Jokic. This man is special abeg..

It will be interesting to see a Nugget v Celtic final tbh.

You guys better pray the 3s keep falling else grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by joshboo(m): 6:38am On May 15
larride:

The blame will go round but Gobert will take a huge chunk.

Omo Jokic wan kill am...Ill blame Finch for this sha, him suppose don change strategy after games 3 and 4 losses.. Maybe run Gobert through the Second unit et all or anything, Omo Jokic is impossible Biko...

Say Celtics enter finals self who wan guard Jokic, Na Al- Horford?? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂... Omo Timberwolves mess up big time sha chai.... The Young in Anthony Edwards is finally starting to show na here KAT suppose dey take over games, he's supposed to be more assertive and control things but he's not just that Guy chai. This 3 straight losses pain meehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by joshboo(m): 6:40am On May 15
A40:
Lol. Too predictable. It's pretty frustrating if you're a Timberwolves fan cos it's not like he's playing elite defense or anything.

This is the 3rd straight year he gets into foul trouble in these games for no real reason

The guy just dey vex me.. he's just too Soft.. too soft mehn
Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 8:55am On May 15
larride:

It is what it is. He is the DPOY, he has to show workings.
That DPOY wey them give am Na nonsense. I believe Wembanyama would have done a better job of guarding Jokic than this fraud.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:48pm On May 15
larride:

That 0-2 Wolves lead just made everyone starting talking what not.

Jokic and the Nugget responded empathically.

Abi o, what happened to thin bench, etc etc
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:49pm On May 15
donlittle25:
i wan hear shaq post game analysis. jealous mofo

Any big threatens him. Javale McGee, D Howard, etc Always trying to down big guys
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:53pm On May 15
larride:
Wolves mental fortitude will be put on test in game 6.

Do they still believe they can win against this team or are they already defeated mentally?

Ant Man wanted all the smoke, well here it is. Guy has played with heart, game 6 leave it all on the floor and let the chips fall where they may.

Remember the Lebron game 6 vs Pistons and vs Celtics, those are the games that make your name great in this league.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:07pm On May 15
Antman taking those lumps all the alltime greats have to take.

Feels like he's on fumes at this point. I don't care how confident you are. Physical exhaustion dey and mental exhaustion dey.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:10pm On May 15
joshboo:

The guy just dey vex me.. he's just too Soft.. too soft mehn
He's a good player just not a mentally tough one.

I really had high hopes when he came into the league. He was giving me Chris Webber comps. I don't know what the hell happened
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:13pm On May 15
birdman:

Ant Man wanted all the smoke, well here it is. Guy has played with heart, game 6 leave it all on the floor and let the chips fall where they may.

Remember the Lebron game 6 vs Pistons and vs Celtics, those are the games that make your name great in this league.
Not against this Nuggets team. Someone will have to come along with him.

A Bobby Gibson dropping 7 3s and 30 something points along with Antman

One man is not beating Joker and this Nuggets squad. They have all the traits of the Spurs of old

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:17pm On May 15
A40:
Not against this Nuggets team. Someone will have to come along with him.

A Bobby Gibson dropping 7 3s and 30 something points along with Antman

One man is not beating Joker and this Nuggets squad. They have all the traits of the Spurs of old

Well it aint Gobert, thats for sure. Maybe they should have given guy man parental leave so he can take care of the baby full time grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:19pm On May 15
donlittle25:
Not saying durant was innocent all those years but a guard like jamal would have helped him better than brick. I remember one game wey baba shoot like 40 shots get 40 points and everyone was hyping him up. I just shake my head like why you go get scorer like durant shoot 40 times?
Durant was equally culpable. I'm looking at his numbers those last two games and I have to ask whether we have overrated him as a collective. I'm no longer comfortable seeing his name even in top 15 conversations

Westbrook's problem is he also thought he was the guy. That's always recipe for disaster

Celtics also have that problem but it's more manageable because Jaylen Brown is not as ornery as Westbrook
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:22pm On May 15
birdman:

Well it aint Gobert, thats for sure. Maybe they should have given guy man parental leave so he can take care of the baby full time grin
Draymond just used that Inside NBA show to jab Gobert from start to finish
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 6:52pm On May 15
birdman:

Abi o, what happened to thin bench, etc etc

My brother. The bench don turn up. See wetin Braun dey do with ANT and in offense.

Malone also made series of adjustment that nullify T Wolves.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 6:54pm On May 15
birdman:

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.

Before game 3, he said he knows Nuggets will come with their punch but they do punch back, well its 3 straight Nuggets win and their punch is not landing.

Just as game 4 shows, ANT can't outscore the Nugget offense so he has to pray the others get on some juicy juice for them to have a chance.
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 10:00pm On May 15
I did tell you. Well Well. But this isn't over I suppose.
larride:

Edwards has taken a leap in level and Naiz Reed just showed why he's the 6th man of the season.

The Nuggets has gotten weaker since last year run. They have Bruce Brown that can come from the bench to give them buckets. Who do they have this time? Justin Holiday and Peyton Watson? 😂
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 10:01pm On May 15
benji93:
I did tell you. Well Well. But this isn't over I suppose.

Watson is still useless though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:48am On May 16
Marcus Morris dey cook Celtics. Orisirisi
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:53am On May 16
12 minutes cavs, down 7, shoot your shot
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:20am On May 16
We love you now and forever Big AL!
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:15am On May 16
OKC is overthinking this game, Dallas D is not as stellar as they are making it look
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:18am On May 16
If Mavericks like make them blow this lead again

They're the better team yet they keep lollygaggin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:12am On May 16
During this offseason, the OKC need to find another starter that can score, preferably a guard.

They also have to figure out a rotation that includes a Center so Chet can exploit his scoring offense and reduce the defensive burden.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by afrodoc2: 6:52am On May 16
Roland17:
During this offseason, the OKC need to find another starter that can score, preferably a guard.

They also have to figure out a rotation that includes a Center so Chet can exploit his scoring offense and reduce the defensive burden.

This is another evidence that the regular season is different to the playoffs. Looks like nobody else on the team can even create his own shot, yet they bagged the No1 seed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 7:51am On May 16
Whosoever is coming out from the West, I need a team that would knock the daylights out of the Celtics. I just don't know why, I've never liked them.
Re: The NBA Begins by Blueelf: 9:42pm On May 16
If GSW likes, let them trade for another 6ft or 5ft 11 guard

franchise wey never serious

nonsense!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:48am On May 17
Nuggets are not playing no games boy
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:54am On May 17
Seems I spoke too soon. Them don begin fooling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 1:57am On May 17
A40:
Seems I spoke too soon. Them don begin fooling

Premium fooling. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) ... (2243) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Skrrrrrrr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.