Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,629 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1655478 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
Queen James is scared of the inevitable, there is no one on that roaster that can keep up with the pace of the splash brothers if the steam gets rolling, all these ESPN yarns are opata.

Lebron would lose in the finals again, Curry spends less time worrying about who the face of the franchise is, he wants more championship and Lebron is scared to death that Curry would win his second this year and tie him, with very strong possibilities of even winning more titles and surpassing him as Queen James ages and retires.

How come Queen James, ESPN and their lots have short memory?, this is the same guy they forcefully attempted to compare with Jordan!!!until the final losses, the free-throw line chocking and the emergence of a dominant Curry.

Have you guys forgotten the exaggerated stare Queen James gave Jordan when the Queen played the Hornets in the playoff's? Queen James is the architect of his doom, he is a great player and would always been seen as one, however, his weaknesses are obvious on and off the court.

For the sake of the finals, i hope they don't get swept grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Warriors in 6

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
lolawilliams:

Well people askd okc this same question, but okc took 3games from warriors.
LeBron is not KD, he's not gonna turn the ball over, kyrie is not Westbrook he got crazy crazy handles. Kevin love is not ibaka he can shoot 3s and rebound. Jr Smith is not waiters he can score and knows his role
Cavs bench is not OKC bench. We still got frye, delly, as for curry, we will b forced to use shumpert/delly, since he can defend and he also fast, thats not a problem, im worried bout klay than curry I swear.. Well this time tomorrow the winner of game 1 win be known, not the winner of the finals... CAVS IN 6
So you just literally compared Cavs players to OKC and the OKC being able to steal 3 games as a way of thinking Cavs would win?? Wow.. I wanted to reply you on how match up nightmares would occur and how hard it's going to be for your Cavs at the 3pt line but there's no need. I expected more from your analysis of how your victory would have come about..
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
Cavs can shoot 3, Cavs van shoot 3s we've been hearing that like 50times. Can the Cavs shoot 3s better than Golden State?? Yes or No.. Oh you say Stats?? Yes the Cavs have better percentage but where do they get their 3s from?? Can each players make their own 3pt shots?? Or they just stand want wait for Catch and Shoots (Love and Frye are particularly good here) and are Liabilities on offence when the pass isn't made?? You know they Warriors will deal with you either by catch and shoot or each players or the splash Bro making their own 3pts shots. By the time those Crazy ball movements y'all Cavs just adopted starts to suffice, what happened to LOVE on a complex pick and roll will be off Shumpert or any defense you've got.
The fact is, the Cavs CANNOT deal with the Splash brothers, and Green. It would become a match up problems when Green decides to explore the Screens. Anyone who knows what's up about this game would not I repeat not compare OKC to Cavs.. OKC have the lengths, agility and shooting prowess to finish you when they play together.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
SmooshCHN:
So you just literally compared Cavs players to OKC and the OKC being able to steal 3 games as a way of thinking Cavs would win?? Wow.. I wanted to reply you on how match up nightmares would occur and how hard it's going to be for your Cavs at the 3pt line but there's no need. I expected more from your analysis of how your victory would have come about..
Ok. Keep it.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
lolawilliams:

Ok. Keep it.
Lol.. Ko faja
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
our Victory will come from cleaning the glass.
love and Thompson are superb rebounders.
LeBron hitting a couple of jumpers early so the warriors can't just sag off him.
Kyrie playing as good a defence as he played in the finals first game last year.
j.r playing good D and knocking down some timely shots.not the abysmal % he shot the last time.
and valuable minutes from the others guys in rotation.
the warriors are crazy good but beatable,improve on the things OKC Did right. na game over.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
SIRcumalot:
our Victory will come from cleaning the glass.
love and Thompson are superb rebounders.
LeBron hitting a couple of jumpers early so the warriors can't just sag off him.
Kyrie playing as good a defence as he played in the finals first game last year.
j.r playing good D and knocking down some timely shots.not the abysmal % he shot the last time.
and valuable minutes from the others guys in rotation.
the warriors are crazy good but beatable,improve on the things OKC Did right. na game over.
So you've been a low key Cavs fan or what??
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
PASS YOUR TIME WITH THIS.. ABOUT TOMORROWS GAME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw7CCF2gbUE
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
So SIRcumalot, lolawilliams, Ewuro4, drinkmorewater are for Cavs who else ooo come out or forever hold your peace. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
SmooshCHN:
So you've been a low key Cavs fan or what??
no am a bandwagoner.
I really like the idea of LeBron winning one championship for Cleveland.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
So you mean to say you don't like this kind of Basketball? cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tejm473uGcU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xum_HhkL4x0

Mizzzbeee, Eruditor, A40 Please feed your eyes cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
So SIRcumalot, lolawilliams, Ewuro4, drinkmorewater are for Cavs who else ooo come out or forever hold your peace. grin
I only knew of Lola and she really stood by them I don't know when the others joined. lipsrsealed
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
SmooshCHN:
PASS YOUR TIME WITH THIS.. ABOUT TOMORROWS GAME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw7CCF2gbUE
who is this black guy?
he is speaking my mind.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
SIRcumalot:

who is this back guy?
he is speaking my mind.
Stephen A. Smith cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
SmooshCHN:
I only knew of Lola and she really stood by them I don't know when the others joined. lipsrsealed
then you really haven't been paying attention.
I have never been pro-warrior.

@mizzzbee add birdman to the cavs wagon.
there can be no neutral in this final.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
SIRcumalot:

their can be no neutral in this final.
Nah, I never said you were a GSW fan. And I do pay attention but didn't want to talk about it. You're usually on the fence when it comes to GSW vs Any other team and that might be because you're betrothed to any team entirely.. I've always sensed your low-key anti GSW which is mostly positive backed up with points tho not just pure hatred like some others.. Not everyone must like GSW and I understand that.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Nah, I never said you were a GSW fan. And I do pay attention but didn't want to talk about it. You're usually on the fence when it comes to GSW vs Any other team and that might be because you're betrothed to any team entirely.. I've always sensed your low-key anti GSW which is mostly positive backed up with points tho not just pure hatred like some others.. Not everyone must like GSW and I understand that.
na pure hatred today cheesy
Bleep the warriors
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
SIRcumalot:

there can be no neutral in this final.
good true Roland17 I know you bleed green but what is your stand this final
Re: The NBA Begins by Derrickfresh(m): 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
am in support of the CAVS in the finals am not their fan tho
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
Derrickfresh:
am in support of the CAVS in the finals am not their fan tho
aii that's cool but just curious what's ur team?
Re: The NBA Begins by Derrickfresh(m): 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
aii that's cool but just curious what's ur team?
OKC
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
Quick Question for everyone, if you guys were the General Manager of a team, and you have to make someone the face of the franchise, considering the fact that Klay has been producing for quite some time now, and even in key moment, would you guys ever consider making him a franchise player?

Why or why not?
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
cool

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 03, 2016
Game on!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:20am On Jun 03, 2016
Excuse me Tristan Thompson, Chef curry has got some cooking to do. grin grin grin grin off you go on skates..

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 03, 2016
Roland17:
Excuse me Tristan Thompson, Chef curry has got some cooking to do. grin grin grin grin off you go on skates..
bro u saw that? curry just gave him one shake
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:38am On Jun 03, 2016
First Quarter over.. You really think Cavs can keep up??
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:42am On Jun 03, 2016
I am so happy that when it's all over, Cavs would be out of excuses! They have been well rested and had an easy playoffs path. Warriors have been battered and just cme off a true nba finals match with okc. I don't see a game 7 happening. We should be able to close this out by 5 or 6
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:46am On Jun 03, 2016
Mizzzbeee is there way I can increase the quality of the stream on Modbro? The sound goes off on its own.
Re: The NBA Begins by augster(m): 2:47am On Jun 03, 2016
Barbosa tho
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:47am On Jun 03, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
I am so happy that when it's all over, Cavs would be out of excuses! They have been well rested and had an easy playoffs path. Warriors have been battered and just cme off a true nba finals match with okc. I don't see a game 7 happening. We should be able to close this out by 5 or 6
lol please dont jinx it. i have been mute since, just waiting till someone lifts the trophy before i talk my mind
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:48am On Jun 03, 2016
Donlittle:
lol please dont jinx it. i have been mute since, just waiting till someone lifts the trophy before i talk my mind
lmao very funny, you would talk after someone lifts the trophy ke. How wud we knw who u wer supporting?

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (2248) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Skrrrrrrr, Raymondfayowole(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.