Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1638268 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
lolawilliams:

I replied you in a perfect lady way. But looks like you took the lose so you hve no option that to bring up the old sh!t, no need to keep on the argumnt cuz I knw ppl aint real as they pretend to be.. Well I aint no wagon fan and as I said before, worry about your team... Shoutout to ppl that support team cause they got two togolese in it too.

Perfect lady way grin

Sure. It is only old when you are reminded of your numerous gaffes on this thread.

I see you plagiarized TY dollar $ign's "people ain't real as they pretend to be"line.

Oh well, I trust you to apologize for it like you have done to the last 2 posts that Decale called you out on.

True fan grin
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
A40:
You people should leave my Lola Rae alone jare

@Lolawilliams
You guys still losing this series though. Quicken would feel the Splash tomorrow
when we loosed back to back to raptors in playoffs I was here. Cause I wasnt here in game2.. They trying to kill a good girl vibe cheesy.. You sef they use style support gsw, this isnt a matter of hating lebron anymore
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Eruditor:

Perfect lady way grin

Sure. It is only old when you are reminded of your numerous gaffes on this thread.

I see you plagiarized TY dollar $ign's "people ain't real as they pretend to be"line.

Oh well, I trust you to apologize for it like you have done to the last 2 posts that Decale called you out on.

True fan grin
Fvck. Thats the word in all over the city in the states atm.. Fvck is you saying.. Come to the hood. You gon get enough of them.. Ty dolla took it from the hood... Lol it shows youre really taking the L'sss.
He said nigggas and not people too
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
This thread has been fire this series. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
lolawilliams:

when we loosed back to back to raptors in playoffs I was here. Cause I wasnt here in game2.. They trying to kill a good girl vibe cheesy.. You sef they use style support gsw, this isnt a matter of hating lebron anymore
They just trying to chance you cos you be woman. No mind them

Golden State are our last beacon of hope against LeTravel and his minions. I won't hide the fact that I want them to win. I'd be neutral if it were against any other person

I supported the Goddamn Spurs vs Heat. That's how much I can't stand LeHype

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
lolawilliams:

Fvck. Thats the word in all over the city in the states atm.. Fvck is you saying.. Come to the hood. You gon get enough of them.. Ty dolla took it from the hood... Lol it shows youre really taking the L'sss.
He said nigggas and not people too

Fluent French she speaks. Like a perfect Lady I must add. grin

'N-word' and People' Makes a world of difference.

Here I was challenging a non-plagiarist.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
PLEASE GUYS LETS KEEP IT CLEAN... I UNDERSTAND THE PASSION FOR THE BALL CAN BE OVERWHELMING, HOWEVER, LETS KEEP IT CIVIL AND RESPECTFUL. IT HAS BEEN THE MANTRA OF THIS THREAD.... WE DISAGREE AND ARGUE RESPECTFULLY TO LEARN AND IMPROVE OUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE GAME.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
Eruditor:

Fluent French she speaks. Like a perfect Lady I must add. grin

'N-word' and People' Makes a world of difference.

Here I was challenging a non-plagiarist.
Ssshhh. I corrected you there. Niggga is way too diff from people. You act like you putting in work when you aint really putting in work.. Excuse my french too, the anger control problem got into me. Enough of your SH!t and get yourself together, arrrggghhh
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
Roland17:
PLEASE GUYS LETS KEEP IT CLEAN... I UNDERSTAND THE PASSION FOR THE BALL CAN BE OVERWHELMING, HOWEVER, LETS KEEP IT CIVIL AND RESPECTFUL. IT HAS BEEN THE MANTRA OF THIS THREAD.... WE DISAGREE AND ARGUE RESPECTFULLY TO LEARN AND IMPROVE OUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE GAME.

Bro, its getting out of hand lol, Never seen it like this before.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
lolawilliams:

Ssshhh. I corrected you there. Niggga is way too diff from people. You act like you putting in work when you aint really putting in work.. Excuse my french too, the anger control problem got into me. Enough of your SH!t and get yourself together, arrrggghhh

Since we are in the season of corrections, maybe I should state here that one cannot "loosed back to back..."

But I guess you already knew it seeing that you are a perfect lady. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
Eruditor:

Since we are in the season of corrections, maybe I should state here that one cannot "loosed back to back..."

But I guess you already knew it seeing that you are a perfect lady. grin
"I made it a habit to post here more when GSW were 3-1down just to dispel any ideas that I was here for the good times" "I came here again to announce that GSW will win the first two home games and drop game 3 but will pick up 4 and 5"... Hahaha see the reason why I need game4 just to hurt you.. Looks like we got the nigerian version of david blaine nd chris angel over here. A trap magician cheesy.. i'll need todays megamillion lotto number. I wanna hit the jackpot, OG magician/mago
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ughhh can't we all just along
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
lolawilliams:

"I made it a habit to post here more when GSW were 3-1down just to dispel any ideas that I was here for the good times" "I came here again to announce that GSW will win the first two home games and drop game 3 but will pick up 4 and 5"... Hahaha see the reason why I need game4 just to hurt you.. Looks like we got the nigerian version of david blaine nd chris angel over here. A trap magician cheesy.. i'll need todays megamillion lotto number. I wanna hit the jackpot, OG magician/mago

I have a feeling my previous post flew over you. But since you are back to your cheerful self I will join in the grin grin

On a more serious note, I'd probably have to eat humble pie should GSW lose game 4.

I pray my predictions don't fail me now.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
Eruditor:

I have a feeling my previous post flew over you. But since you are back to your cheerful self I will join in the grin grin

On a more serious note, I'd probably have to eat humble pie should GSW lose game 4.

I pray my predictions don't fail me now.
A perf dude. You try to make it look like a joke so it wont get into you. You try to fake what I said when you know how real it is. What a trap mago you are.
Re: The NBA Begins by clevermob: 11:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
I'm so happy I'm seeing this thread, thought I was the only huge bball guy in this football crazy country...I'm guessing the general idea is that Cleveland might be back in the series, what do I think? they can't beat a 73 win team 3 times out of the remaining 4 games...
Re: The NBA Begins by clevermob: 12:10am On Jun 10, 2016
and as for whom am with...I'm a longtime Spurs fan, manu, Timmy my favorites, soon to be replaced in my heart by kawhi, but shouldn't everyone love the warriors and curry once in a while, in 2013, a season before warriors got Kerr and blew up, I chose them in my fantasy league suspecting they would shine soon and they didn't disappointed...so Spurs, warriors, but when they meet in a game...i stick with Pop
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:49am On Jun 10, 2016
Ewuro4:

Pftttt! grin watching te game, I honestly can't phantom what happened last 2 games, GS got nothing on us baby, our offence and defence are freaking great. I bet we got this in the bag.starting from today, No more win for curry. Mark my words! tongue tongue grin

lol...u have come again. winning on the road is hard - the shots didnt fall early for the warriors. They made a good run in the second, but were too far down to affect the cavs confidence.

What I liked about this game is that at the end, all the cavs looked serious. They know chances that they lose this series is like 90%. They have to perform this way again next game and keep Curry cold. Very tall order. But then again, I like watching LBJ when he is desperate. He plays more the way he should.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:57am On Jun 10, 2016
Roland17:
There is a significant difference in being a fan of a particular player versus being a fan of the team irrespective of the players in the team.

Which one una be abeg?

Outside of rockets I follow individual players. In my own opinion, unless you are a Boston Celtics, New England Patriots or GreenBay packers fan, you are wasting energy on a team that will pack and leave you if they find greener pastures. See Seattle's heartbreak! Makes no sense to me. Those 3 are not only storied franchises, they have embedded themselves 100% into their cities and give a lot back. I believe GreenBay is even owned by the city commonwealth or something similar.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:59am On Jun 10, 2016
eruditor lolawilliams abeg you guys take it easy na tongue. These players are millionaires whether they win or lose - it is not wise to stress and abuse yourself this way. word for the wise....
Re: The NBA Begins by dokdave(m): 2:02am On Jun 10, 2016
You can also check this channel for accumulation, kinda safe to play with them using high amounts, won with them a few times.
C0022F48D

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:12am On Jun 10, 2016
A40:

They just trying to chance you cos you be woman. No mind them
Golden State are our last beacon of hope against LeTravel and his minions. I won't hide the fact that I want them to win. I'd be neutral if it were against any other person
I supported the Goddamn Spurs vs Heat. That's how much I can't stand LeHype
Oh Please.. Don't play the "sexist card.. Everyone here has been respectful to the female folks. No one is try to chance her. And if you're saying it just so she can can cool down, it's still wrong. This thread has always be void of "gender" factor. And she used the "Bandwagon" word than anybody on this thread.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:34am On Jun 10, 2016
SIRcumalot:

as a cavs temp,I can't form enough attachment to any NBA team for me to call myself a true fan.
I don't know if ezeli Don represent d'tigers
but Iguodala isn't a Nigerian he just get Edo name. the guy go play for USA I can't forgive that same with Hakeem too.
we get aminu for blazers.
and the raptors GM na naija guy (Masai ujiri).
probably too late but you fit support those ones.
I guess you skipped the part where I mentioned "unselfish basketball" or forgot how many times I've shared GSW offense and ball movement videos.. I know Iggy isn't Nigerian. He just has a touch of Nigerian decent just like Giannis Attetokoumpo as well as others. I don't need to start rooting for a new team that has a Nigerian in it. OR why will I support a team I don't enjoy watching? I'm happy they're in their respective teams but I'm stuck to my Warriors. I have many anti-GSW fans on my school basketball team cos they're all big and wants to be with the ball all the time except the coach who wants us to most times play like the GSW and till now is impossible. I enjoy the no ball hogging, passing and team trust which no other team except from San Antonio Spurs were Kerr brought in the formula is yet to replicate. I enjoy the way they play the game. Nothing else. If there were any other team, it's the Spurs but they're always looking too serious for my liking which at the makes me feel like Basketball is a burden to them and their not happy cos Pops doesn't want then to. It dampens me. At the end of the day during the regular season I watch every teams highlight. I'm not a player's fan but I have soft spots for small PGs Curry, Isaiah Thomas, Chris Paul, Irving and others

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2016
grin lola you won't escape this one I am coming for you... You have showed up all of a sudden bah...

Wait this thread has turned into a fight Club oo

Re: The NBA Begins by drinkmorewater: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2016
Come all U GSW fans crying about who or why we support Cavs in the finals, We don't have to like them for 10 years before we support, we can just support em just because we have the right!

And if U calling Cavs supporters bandwagon fans, what bout yall GsW's eh.. When did even Gsw start making waves in the NBA, prior to recent years they've been one of the worst teams in NBA if not for curry draft or that monta ellis back then wetin dey make guys watch them? so u all supported the worst ugh?

Abeg make we just enjoy the game as one while it lasts.. Till Oct or Nov now before it begins.. sigh.

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2016
SmooshCHN:
We officially do not have any Cavs fan on this thread. I knew from the moment she said LeBron was a shooter..
Well Well. So what took you so long to say that.. First things first, I never called lebron a best shooter, I called him a shooter, but talk of his days in south beach, ifnot durant, then he's the best.. And a shooter must be scoring enough to be in the NBA's top 15 scorer, thats how I pick a shooter.
I never even said hes the best shooter, what If I did that, you'll go berserk right?
Durant, steph, irvng, harden, lillard are ahead of james right now no doubt. But I need to stop here cause when you start yours, u might end up asking" do u play bball, i'm asking cause I play it" or talking bout your school team which is non of my business here.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:36am On Jun 10, 2016
drinkmorewater:
Come all U GSW fans crying about who or why we support Cavs in the finals, We don't have to like them for 10 years before we support,
we can just support em just because we have the right!
And if U calling Cavs supporters bandwagon fans, what bout yall GsW's eh.. When did even Gsw start making waves in the NBA, prior to recent years they've been one of the worst teams in NBA if not for curry draft or that monta ellis back then wetin dey make guys watch them? so u all supported the worst ugh?
Abeg make we just enjoy the game as one while it lasts.. Till Oct or Nov now before it begins.. sigh.
Yes you have the right to be a Fan.. cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2016
lolawilliams:

Well Well. So what took you so long to say that.. First things first, I never called lebron a best shooter, I called him a shooter, but talk of his days in south beach, ifnot durant, then he's the best.. And a shooter must be scoring enough to be in the NBA's top 15 scorer, thats how I pick a shooter.
I never even said hes the best shooter, what If I did that, you'll go berserk right?
Durant, steph, irvng, harden, lillard are ahead of james right now no doubt. But I need to stop here cause when you start yours, u might end up asking" do u play bball, i'm asking cause I play it" or talking bout your school team which is non of my business here.
I want to believe you don't have problem reading.. I wrote"she called Lebron a shooter" not best shooter.. I didn't even quote you talking about my personal experience with basketball. someone asked me why i chose my team and i chose to express how it got to do with me personally.. Good you know it's not your business..
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:43am On Jun 10, 2016
Anyone can support whatever team he wants even if it's two minutes before the trophy is handed over.. From now, not my business.. Bandwagon or not.. Na una know.. You'll just run away from the bad day because you never really invested in the team emotionally but when we lose, you'll have all the joy to laugh.. It's now a good thing we all know where we stand.. GSW all the way.. If you support Cavs good luck to you too..

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 8:44am On Jun 10, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
grin lola you won't escape this one I am coming for you... You have showed up all of a sudden bah...

Wait this thread has turned into a fight Club oo
Bring it on girl cheesy . In case this is war, then Imma load up on all ammunition and if them other niggas want problems, my trigger's on auto. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by clevermob: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2016
did someone call LeBron a shooter? well, he stuffs the scorers sheet but he's not a shooter I believe, we talking shooter, then call a JR Smith perhaps on the cavs
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:00am On Jun 10, 2016
clevermob:
did someone call LeBron a shooter? well, he stuffs the scorers sheet but he's not a shooter I believe, we talking shooter, then call a JR Smith perhaps on the cavs
That's how we see it.. Please don't bother arguing it. Just overlook it.. We once spent 2 days on that topic all to no avail.. Welcome to the thread.. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:17am On Jun 10, 2016
Don't worry SmooshCHN they will run away tonight again mtcheww

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (2225) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.