Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1648841 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (2241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
SIRcumalot:

why are you doing this bro ?cheesy
I no attack Dirk,I only asked a question.
na your insecurity they show so.
What are you on about? I'm genuinely confused. You made it sound like it was crazy to compare both and I'm wondering what are your grounds. How is it crazy to compare Malone to the 6th All time leading scorer who has been League MVP, All-NBA first team, All star, and has two titles that Malone never won. A Finals MVP and a Title

Pls explain why one needs to be a crazy Mavs fan to compare both?
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
ESPN FIRST TAKE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUQBPT3RpzA

If you have data to watch
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Bobbieydeey:
like!!!! this rig saga is just taking the piss, just few wrong fouls and viola rigged upandan urghh annoying golden girls
Cavs shot 52%, warriors shot 40%. Cavs have fewer turnovers, more rebounds and both teams have the same number of fouls but the they keep saying nba is rigged. Also Warriors shot 69% from the ft line. Some people just can't take the L's.
Well i know okc shld have been playing cavs instead.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
A40:

What are you on about? I'm genuinely confused. You made it sound like it was crazy to compare both and I'm wondering what are your grounds. How is it crazy to compare Malone to the 6th All time leading scorer who has been League MVP, All-NBA first team, All star, and has two titles that Malone never won. A Finals MVP and a Title

Pls explain why one needs to be a crazy Mavs fan to compare both?
I put that crazy mavs fan to avoid this very issue.
I just want a genuine answer from decale which he gave.
I never wanted your opinion,solid as it maybe,if I did I would throw the question to the whole thread.
Re: The NBA Begins by Bobbieydeey: 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Warriors fans after game 5: Oh my gosh seriously? Suspending Draymond? This is rigged. We'll get them game 6.
Warriors fans after game 6: Seriously? Ejecting Curry? SO RIGGED! I've said all along they want a 7 game series!
Warriors fans after game 7: *Buys LeBron James jersey* cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Weah96: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
The loss of Andrew Bogut is going to prove fatal for the GSW. They have no rim protection, and LeBron and Co. will earn FTs on that small lineup.
Hopefully Iguodala recovers by gametime otherwise it's really over. There's no one left to defend LeBron.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I put that crazy mavs fan to avoid this very issue.
I just want a genuine answer from decale which he gave.
I never wanted your opinion,solid as it maybe,if I did I would throw the question to the whole thread.
Well congratulations the exact opposite was what you were able to achieve.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
Weah96:
The loss of Andrew Bogut is going to prove fatal for the GSW. They have no rim protection, and LeBron and Co. will earn FTs on that small lineup.
Hopefully Iguodala recovers by gametime otherwise it's really over. There's no one left to defend LeBron.
If they lose I guarantee you it wouldn't be because of Bogut. He is averaging like 13mins per game and rarely plays in the 4th so I'm not quite sure he is that key to their hopes. Remember the Warriors had to yank him out of the lineup to win last year.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 2:37am On Jun 18, 2016
A40:
Well congratulations the exact opposite was what you were able to achieve.
that is what you think.

so curry only got fined,for what he did to that boy, this league is rigged.
Re: The NBA Begins by Weah96: 5:26am On Jun 18, 2016
A40:

If they lose I guarantee you it wouldn't be because of Bogut. He is averaging like 13mins per game and rarely plays in the 4th so I'm not quite sure he is that key to their hopes. Remember the Warriors had to yank him out of the lineup to win last year.

He's their only rim protector. Draymond is 6'8" same size as LeBron. He got removed last year to stretch the Cavs defense, not because of his own defense.

The way to stop LeBron is to make him shoot jumpers. They don't have the personnel to do that in game 7 with no 7 footers.

In addition to that, Iguodala will play with an injury. It doesn't look good.

They would need some magic from Klay and Steph.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:34am On Jun 18, 2016
This made me laugh cheesy cheesy. Some people were expecting a suspension?? Just tell Adam Silver to give Cavs the trophy already undecided when the league knows it wasn't a foul in the first place..

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2016
Weah96:

He's their only rim protector. Draymond is 6'8" same size as LeBron. He got removed last year to stretch the Cavs defense, not because of his own defense.
The way to stop LeBron is to make him shoot jumpers. They don't have the personnel to do that in game 7 with no 7 footers.
In addition to that, Iguodala will play with an injury. It doesn't look good.
They would need some magic from Klay and Steph.

Still his minutes are at a very low clip and I can only point to one game where he has been really effective.

More pressing is Steph Curry's turnovers and foul trouble, we also have a wannabe max contract player who is shooting 2/22 in the last 2 games and cannot rebound or stop a nosebleed on the defensive end.

LeBron has found his jumper so the presence of Iggy can only do so much

The Warriors need to focus on themselves. This is Game 7 in your home floor X-factors like Livingston, Barbosa gats to step up and contribute
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2016
SIRcumalot:

that is what you think.

so curry only got fined,for what he did to that boy,
this league is rigged.
A bogus call to begin with thanks to that megaflop by LeFlop. Don't get disappointed just yet. There would be plenty time to LeWhine after Sunday's L
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2016
A40 no go gree leave Barnes alone cheesy cheesy His Instagram has been flooded.

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2016
SIRcumalot:

that is what you think.

so curry only got fined,for what he did to that boy,
this league is rigged.

So youre saying the NBA is rigged, this pic I uploaded is a pic of gerald green of heats, he made a trigger sign while he hit a 3pointer, just cause of that, he was fined for $25,000. The league hasnt started when he did this, he did this during pre season, if he did it when the league has started, I know he would hve been fined and suspended. You see NBA got no space for any unpleasant stuffs. Thats the more reason why you'll never see an untucked player on the court, what they cnt stop is just the tattoo on them.

These are the players the kids look up to, a player shldnt be throwing a mouth guard full of saliva at the crowd, or hitting people on the groin.

When draymond hit adams on the groin, you never said the league was rigged for not suspening draymond, they only suspended him, but we all knew he needed suspension, what dantay jones did wasnt up to that, he got fined and suspended

So youre saying NBA is rigged caused they fined curry for engagin on a warfare with the crowd, if it was another player in the league during post season who did that, I know for sure he would hve been suspended.

Harden hit draymond on the groin, draymond did the same to adams, he never got suspended, all they did was just a fine.

NBA took gsw all the way here, we should hve been playing okc, but maybe they needed a re-match, who know

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2016
lolawilliams:

So youre saying the NBA is rigged, this pic I uploaded is a pic of gerald green of heats, he made a trigger sign while he hit a 3pointer, just cause of that, he was fined for $25,000. The league hasnt started when he did this, he did this during pre season, if he did it when the league has started, I know he would hve been fined and suspended. You see NBA got no space for any unpleasant stuffs. Thats the more reason why you'll never see an untucked player on the court, what they cnt stop is just the tattoo on them.

These are the players the kids look up to, a player shldnt be throwing a mouth guard full of saliva at the crowd, or hitting people on the groin.

When draymond hit adams on the groin, you never said the league was rigged for not suspening draymond, they only suspended him, but we all knew he needed suspension, what dantay jones did wasnt up to that, he got fined and suspended

So youre saying NBA is rigged caused they fined curry for engagin on a warfare with the crowd, if it was another player in the league during post season who did that, I know for sure he would hve been suspended.

Harden hit draymond on the groin, draymond did the same to adams, he never got suspended, all they did was just a fine.

NBA took gsw all the way here, we should hve been playing okc, but maybe they needed a re-match, who know
if you had read his post well, you will know both of you are on the same side
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
if you had read his post well, you will know both of you are on the same side
We all know what he means, that 'ONLY' he added. We not on the same side
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2016
CAVS NATION :The king is here.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2016
kamel4real2015:
CAVS NATION :The king is here.
Youre Blessed 4real cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2016
lolawilliams:

Youre Blessed 4real cheesy
You are blessed too, although live in CALIFORNIA but I just don't like the curry and GSW gang much love to king James and CAVS, so are you a CAVS NATION too.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 11:34am On Jun 18, 2016
kamel4real2015:
You are blessed too, although live in CALIFORNIA but I just don't like the curry and GSW gang much love to king James and CAVS, so are you a CAVS NATION too.
Sure. Im a cavs fan. We getting that ring on sunday
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2016
lolawilliams:

Sure. Im a cavs fan. We getting that ring on sunday
Amen wish the team best of luck I believe they can do it.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 11:48am On Jun 18, 2016
A40:

A bogus call to begin with thanks to that megaflop by LeFlop. Don't get disappointed just yet. There would be plenty time to LeWhine after Sunday's L
it is the reaction that matters,
not the call.
the league again Don choose to protect curry and the warriors.
the normal stuff na one game suspension.

@lolawillams you just dey see warriors everywhere,chill.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
SIRcumalot:

it is the reaction that matters,
not the call.
the league again Don choose to protect curry and the warriors.
the normal stuff na one game suspension.
@lolawillams you just dey see warriors everywhere,chill.
How can the call not matter? You expect Steph to get suspended for tossing a mouth guard at no one in particular for a very obvious bad call. You better hold that excuse very tight, you and the Cavs are going to need it after Sunday

SmooshCHN:
A40 no go gree leave Barnes alone cheesy cheesy His Instagram has been flooded.
Barnes na average Joe. This fact mandem don know even before this series began. The fact that we are using his name and max contract in the same sentence shows the dearth of talent in the league.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Bobbieydeey: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
W or L all I know is LeBron is going to give it all in Oakland cheesy na make the rest no choke #Allin
Re: The NBA Begins by Bobbieydeey: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
Was watching nba TV this morning, on startimes, they brought past players and coaches to review game 6 I'm literally just tired of gsw fans thats all I can say.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
The campaign to crown Queen James finals MVP irrespective of Sunday's game 7 result is becoming rifle and i honestly think it is a legitimate campaign.

It is one that holds substance if we are to argue with fact and numbers. If he repeats a dominant performance in Oakland and loses with neither splash brothers showing up BIG TIME, i think Queen James should be seriously considered for the MVP because he has played with consistency thus far.

#greenrunsdeep

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
I don't even understand what some of you are still salty about?? Like tag who you're talking to.. Quit the "GSW fans are annoying BS" Almost everyone here has acknowledged LeBron has shown up this finals and deserves MVP. What's the salty attitude?? We all want our teams to Win, same with you.. Abeg stop the spam if there's nothing new to say.. James deserves to win the finals and MVP for his effort, GSWs also deserves to win whether you hate Draymond, Curry or even the fans.. Game 7 is in 2days, no one's talking about game 6 anymore. No more bandwagons on the thread. There's no need to be noticed..

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
Darren Collison likely to face jail term due to domestic violence..
Derrick Rose likely to be traded to New York Knicks
Maverick Dallas has shown huge interest in Hassan Whiteside
Miami Heat likely to go hard after Kevin Durant..

-Bleacher's Report
Re: The NBA Begins by Weah96: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
A40:

Still his minutes are at a very low clip and I can only point to one game where he has been really effective.

More pressing is Steph Curry's turnovers and foul trouble, we also have a wannabe max contract player who is shooting 2/22 in the last 2 games and cannot rebound or stop a nosebleed on the defensive end.

LeBron has found his jumper so the presence of Iggy can only do so much

The Warriors need to focus on themselves. This is Game 7 in your home floor X-factors like Livingston, Barbosa gats to step up and contribute

I agree, the bench need to step up big time. And Kyrie has to be contained 1on 1, otherwise it's too much headache on D.
I really expect them to lose, even if Steph puts up 40.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Darren Collison likely to face jail term due to domestic violence..
Derrick Rose likely to be traded to New York Knicks
Maverick Dallas has shown huge interest in Hassan Whiteside
Miami Heat likely to go hard after Kevin Durant..

-Bleacher's Report

Don't tell me Miami will allow Hassan to leave to the west? That guy is one of the guys i love to watch now and i know he will be on fire next season. I feel miami will be a title contender with hassan. I hope Miami sticks with him.

IMO,If Durant wants a ring, he should go to the spurs.If he wants to go to Miami, they better not sell Hassan ooo. Hassan and Durant will be a nice collabo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (2241) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.