Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,882 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1635274 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (2219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by AlyricistLaura: 12:04am On Jun 13, 2013
Fhemmmy: I remember saying it yesterday that Miami will have to wait till next year for another chance . . .

Nah, next year Wade will be even a year older & even more broken down

His prime years are clearly behind him

He is no longer a great player anymore, nor can he help lead a team, because his body is deteriorating so Rapidly

The Way Dwade is breaking down so early in his 30s obviously brings question to suspected doping/ ped use earlier in his career

Especially with the whole Mia Underground Ped Ring{That has yet to be uncovered by the Media but the streets talk} and The Mia Biogenesis Anti Aging Clinic Scandal

I have never in my life seen One great BBall Player just systematically break down with each body part in rapid sequential order like this

Shoulder,Back,Left Knee,Right Knee, ect..

The Guy is Finished. What is even more Alarming, is that he is 30+} years old and still has no Jumper.

Amazing that Kobe, who was drafted 8 years before Wade, at Times this Season Appeared to Look more Youthful and Younger than Wade during H2H Matchups including the Last Few Years as well.

If Miami doesn't win it this year, then LeBron will be 1/3 in finals appearances with Miami, and will most certainly opt out After Next Season, and make a Trip Back to Cleveland to play with a Young Kyrie Irving

Next Season I See the Pacers & Bulls Playing for The Eastern Conference Finals, & Mia getting Knocked out of the East Semi's
Re: The NBA Begins by AlyricistLaura: 12:11am On Jun 13, 2013
birdman: I dont feel down about this loss. 3s have a way of lying to you, and its just one game. In fact, I feel good about the next game. Why? Most of the damage from 3s came after the Spurs already had a sizeable lead. If I were Spoelstra, I would do the same thing I did in Q4 game 3... dont overhelp on the 3 pointers and give up an easier 2. If Danny Green and Neal can win the 'ship for them with 3s, they deserve it - they would be the first NBA team in a long time to do so.

Errr.....Dallas Vs Miami from 2 Years Ago Ring a Bell?

Maybe you Forgot about This Man...

&This Man....

Game 6
http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=310612014

Game 5
http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=310609006

Dallas Double Digit 3ptfgm In Both Games
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:28am On Jun 13, 2013
^Terry went 3 of 7 from 3 point range in one of those games, so that obviously wasn't the reason they won that series. The heat didnt have an identity in their first year. In fact, we still werent sure who would be the go-to guy at the end of games between Lebron and Wade. That wasnt going to work against a team with excellent chemistry. Dallas was less athletic and just plain out-thought them
Re: The NBA Begins by AlyricistLaura: 3:32am On Jun 13, 2013
You said

birdman: I dont feel down about this loss. 3s have a way of lying to you, and its just one game. In fact, I feel good about the next game. Why? Most of the damage from 3s came after the Spurs already had a sizeable lead. If I were Spoelstra, I would do the same thing I did in Q4 game 3... dont overhelp on the 3 pointers and give up an easier 2. If Danny Green and Neal can win the 'ship for them with 3s, they deserve it - they would be the first NBA team in a long time to do so.

I don't know how could this be written when the Mavs Banged the Heat out of the Finals just 2 years ago in the final two deciding games with Double Digit 3ptfgm ....

& What's wrong with your Boys Awkward Feet?, How come he can't score?..
grin
Re: The NBA Begins by AlyricistLaura: 3:36am On Jun 13, 2013
Here's the Thing About Lebron

Casual Fans OverRate His Offense

Hardcore Fans UnderRate His Defense

The Guy is not an All World Offensive Immortal As he is Depicted.

Watch when he reaches 33-34...and That Uber Athleticism Disappears, and he is forced to rely solely on "footwork" & Technique.....

This is what his Lines are going to read

19 ppg

9 Rpg

8 Apg

Put those Jordan Comparisons On Hold Children

I can't take any Immortal Player Seriously When he can't even score against Kawhi Leonard........

The Legendary Immortal Kawhi Leonard......Rotflmfao
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:38am On Jun 13, 2013
A-40:

Its not so much the loss but the way you guys lost! Remember they didn't need Parker,Duncan or Ginobili! Lebron is still struggling and after you guys tied the series in convincing fashion one would have thought the Heat would build on that momentum! You guys absolutely now have to win Game 4 cos failure to do that and its curtains to be honest! The Heat have been good at must win games tho but doing it in San Antone would be tough simply because of how deep and well-coached they are although nothing is impossible in sports

The Spurs are definitely well coached. Dont forget though, Neal and Green had fresh legs all game long and Popovich kept subbing them in and out. Its amazing how shooters start to brick shots if their legs get worn out. There is a good reason Pops will not be giddy about this win. Even the best 3 point teams like Nash's Suns back in the day always fell in the playoffs.

I wish I could read Spoelstra's mind right now - probably coming up with some crazee scheme smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:40am On Jun 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
You said

I don't know how could this be written when the Mavs Banged the Heat out of the Finals just 2 years ago in the final two deciding games with Double Digit 3ptfgm ....

& What's wrong with your Boys Awkward Feet?, How come he can't score?..
grin

Check the stats you posted. It wasnt a 3 point barrage that won the game. As you will see, the assist spread among the Mavs was high, indicating team chemistry. Something the more talented Heat did not have at the time.

Lebron's feet abi? Thursday is almost here grin

Btw I love any pic showing a sad Terry...thanks for posting that
Re: The NBA Begins by AlyricistLaura: 3:46am On Jun 13, 2013
Dwade ain't been Right Since Gabs Came into his life.

Should have stuck with the Baby Moms

I heard he use to beat on her

Hooeee asss woman Beater.

Anytime a Lightskin niqqah beats on a woman it's all over the Black Media...

Treach & Dwade knocking hoees teeth out and you don't here shitt

Tupac was a Convicted Rapistt and Registered Sexx Offender and Black Folks Spit Lies and Claim he was a Role Model.

A Convicted Rapistt & Registered Sexx Offender.....

Floyd Mayweather Beats his Baby Moms...nobody says shiit.....

#Colorism

Spurs all Day.......Dwade's Soul is Dirty LmL.....Duncan Ring #5 #Legend #Icon

#HallOfFame

LeBron Playing all Passive n Shittt..

LeBron Drips Zebra Cake & Ring Ding Blood.....That Niqqah sweet & soft, like sweet & sour Chinese Chicken

Let's do this San Antone.

Ain't got no Sympathy for these Bums
Re: The NBA Begins by MrChris1(m): 4:19am On Jun 13, 2013
Let's Go Spurs!!!

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
birdman:

The Spurs are definitely well coached. Dont forget though, Neal and Green had fresh legs all game long and Popovich kept subbing them in and out. Its amazing how shooters start to brick shots if their legs get worn out. There is a good reason Pops will not be giddy about this win. Even the best 3 point teams like Nash's Suns back in the day always fell in the playoffs.
But the Spurs are not necessarily a 3pt team! Its just one of the weapons in their arsenal! If I where a Heat fan I would be worried that San Antonio's original big 3 scored just 27 points but still they won by 36pts! That's alarming cos like I said role players like Green,Neal,Leonard,Bonner thrive at home! You saw how Mario Chalmers went from 19pts in Game 2 to zero in Game 3!

birdman:
I wish I could read Spoelstra's mind right now - probably coming up with some crazee scheme smiley
The biggest thing for Spoelstra is the minutes he gives Allen and Miller! They would give you points but they are defensively inept and they can't stop a nosebleed so the question is do you guys want to play East Coast basketball or a West Coast shootout? Lebron's play is also an issue but here's the thing he could have a great game and yall still lose! Wade can obviously not carry this team on his back like he used to so yall definitely would need something from the role players
Re: The NBA Begins by occam(m): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
birdman:

Its not up to Spoelstra. Your 3 amigos just need to man up and play. You're not paying them $50 million/yr to wilt in the finals. I bet Gary Neal, Leonnard and Green don't get 10% of that.

Good news for the Heat: This series has been so inconsistent that Lebron may have a monster game tonight. Plus, Parker's ham string may be the X-factor (perhaps Miami's saving grace)

Well its Game day, Tip off @ 8.00 ET
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:04am On Jun 14, 2013
occam:

Its not up to Spoelstra. Your 3 amigos just need to man up and play. You're not paying them $50 million/yr to wilt in the finals. I bet Gary Neal, Leonnard and Green don't get 10% of that.

Good news for the Heat: This series has been so inconsistent that Lebron may have a monster game tonight. Plus, Parker's ham string may be the X-factor (perhaps Miami's saving grace)

Well its Game day, Tip off @ 8.00 ET
Parker would play! I dunno how inconsistent the Series has been because even the Spurs probably didn't plan to win both games in Miami

[quote-
author=Alyricist★Laura]Spurs all Day.......Dwade's Soul is Dirty LmL.....Duncan Ring #5 #Legend #Icon

#HallOfFame

LeBron Playing all Passive n Shittt..

LeBron Drips Zebra Cake & Ring Ding Blood.....That Niqqah sweet & soft, like sweet & sour Chinese Chicken

Let's do this San Antone.

Ain't got no Sympathy for these Bums

[/quote]
You can't turn your back on your boy Lebron now grin grin that nigga aint as good as Kobe never mind MJ! Kobe owned these Spurs for almost a decade!! No bull-sh!ttin
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 1:37am On Jun 14, 2013
Let's get this party started

Go Spurs Go!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:50am On Jun 14, 2013
Jason Kidd is Nets new coach! Pretty shocking but he's a Nets legend I guess so the hire is understandable

Mike Miller is starting! Huge gamble from Spoelstra this would either turn out as a masterstroke or an epic fail! They obviously want to get into a shootout as Mike Miller wouldn't stop anybody defensively on the flipside this might unclog the paint for Lebron and Wade
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 2:00am On Jun 14, 2013
Tony Parker is starting
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 2:14am On Jun 14, 2013
It has started!!!!!!

Murder!!!!!

Grab your umbrella folks

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:21am On Jun 14, 2013
Parker starting hot! The issue is the minutes and game management because Cory Joseph is young and inexperienced and could be liable to turnovers
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:35am On Jun 14, 2013
Lol Lebron is vexed tho! If I where Coach Pop I would play Parker if he had the ebola virus! See as that lead vanished in his absence! Ginobili looks like a shadow of himself!
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 2:37am On Jun 14, 2013
Parker is back and I think he should be allowed to play more.....Ginobili has not looked good throughout this series though.....

And Heat needs to watch those 3s
Re: The NBA Begins by onila(f): 2:41am On Jun 14, 2013
its today like the final match undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 2:42am On Jun 14, 2013
Smh

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:46am On Jun 14, 2013
This Splitter aint splitting shyte men! I think the shots are just falling for the Heat tonight the Spurs aren't doing much wrong!
Wade is balling out of his mind tho

@onila
Naa this is Game 4 of the Finals! Its a best of 7 series first team to win 4 games wins
Re: The NBA Begins by occam(m): 2:47am On Jun 14, 2013
Like game 2, turnovers hurting the Spurs
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:56am On Jun 14, 2013
onila: its today like the final match undecided

No
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 14, 2013
Damn niggas need to gym up lol.

Spurs pussying around tonight
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:58am On Jun 14, 2013
Ginobili and Duncan are just stinking up the joint! I mean the role players won Game 3! This game is on yall fellas
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 3:01am On Jun 14, 2013
A-40:
Ginobili and Duncan are just stinking up the joint! I mean the role players won Game 3! This game is on yall fellas
I completely agree with you.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 3:01am On Jun 14, 2013
When Parker spins.........
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:04am On Jun 14, 2013
The heats start small and aggressive, but the spurs as usual cooling the steam and staying in the game..
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 14, 2013
Awesome
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 3:14am On Jun 14, 2013
Parker is a Magician.

Dang!!!!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 3:15am On Jun 14, 2013
Roland17: The heats start small and aggressive, but the spurs as usual cooling the steam and staying in the game..
And the Spurs are back in it

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (2219) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.