Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1660778 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (2257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 2:02am On Apr 17, 2017
G Buckets!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 2:03am On Apr 17, 2017
I'm giving away my sister to Portis grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 17, 2017
Thomas has heart. Al Horford plays like he is 5'2.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 2:20am On Apr 17, 2017
Donlittle:
Thomas has heart. Al Horford plays like he is 5'2.

That guy is a huge disappointment.

We've been hating on Robin Lopez but after seeing that guy, we'll happily keep him.

Okc/Hou up next cool
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 2:26am On Apr 17, 2017
God help us against rockets.... wink
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:27am On Apr 17, 2017
Al Horfraud.

Harden shooting bricks like a Mason.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:58am On Apr 17, 2017
Houston and Oklahoma are in this. Funny enough Houston have not shot well from 3 and OKC have but then the game play feels sloppy. Maybe I was spoiled by the Portland vs GSW game.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 3:22am On Apr 17, 2017
Isiah is a strong man.
never expected him to play and going on th box score alone he even played better than the media expected.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:40am On Apr 17, 2017
SIRcumalot:
Isiah is a strong man.
never expected him to play and going on th box score alone he even played better than expected.

yh...i respect him a lot..he's a real professional...
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:41am On Apr 17, 2017
beverley playing good defense on westbrook
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 17, 2017
This is what I've been saying since. OKC finding trouble playing as a team. All season long they've been playing one man mopol
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:59am On Apr 17, 2017
OKC big men? Unbelievable
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:00am On Apr 17, 2017
will take an 'L' For this
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:01am On Apr 17, 2017
we playing bad defense
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:07am On Apr 17, 2017
There is a very thin line between a W and a L in the playoffs, and that line is buttressed by the experience in the roster. Wade, Rondo and Butler made clutch shots to keep Celtics away.

Tonight was an emotional night at the Garden, and i am glad it is over and we can look forward to the next game with everyone gauging their emotions.

We were horrible at rebounding the ball again, second chance points and needless turn overs also accounted for the loss. The playoffs is all about adjustments, and i expect both coaches to make adjustments. While i agree with everyone that Big AL has been disappointing, i think he had one his better games today.

#greenrunsdeep
Re: The NBA Begins by empirebbk(f): 4:09am On Apr 17, 2017
OKC losing this series is the best thing that could happen for Westbrook's career. He will get hurt like Kobe if he continues to carry the team. He needs help.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 17, 2017
Triple Doubles don't mean shît afterall grin
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:12am On Apr 17, 2017
westbrook needs help cry
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:14am On Apr 17, 2017
Irrespective of the results of this series, the odds are stacked against Harden in the MVP conversation. The only chance he has is to dominate and win this series.

If Westbrook loses this series, and puts up great stats it would buttress the argument about a lack of help, and if he wins the series it elevates his status in the conversation for MVP.

This is just an unbiased view as i have no favorites in the MVP conversation except he plays at the Garden grin.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 17, 2017
empirebbk:
OKC losing this series is the best thing that could happen for Westbrook's career. He will get hurt like Kobe if he continues to carry the team. He needs help.
just like Harden, he had more than enough time to learn to play to what they have but nah, he kept chasing his Triple Double Crown and his minions were all over it even the coach undecided Basketball is a team sports.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 17, 2017
aliondo:
westbrook needs help cry
All of a sudden Steven Adams can't play Pick and Roll? Or Oladipo can't cut to basket or Andre Robertson/Kanter can't post up and return the ball.. It's so funny you all don't think this in a team oriented manner. All season long they've whole team was masturbating on triple doubles and forgot how to play basic basketball.
The whole season the team never Grew and never improved.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 17, 2017
James Harden should continue cooking his children.. While Skinny Capella is being fed the ball and schooling Adams.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:21am On Apr 17, 2017
Harden gets my drift..
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:27am On Apr 17, 2017
See stinking ball movement undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:27am On Apr 17, 2017
this game sucks.

if you watch the highlight of the Boston game,hoford looked like the 2nd best Celtic in that game.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:39am On Apr 17, 2017
its a blow out..lol
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 4:58am On Apr 17, 2017
SIRcumalot:
this game sucks.

if you watch the highlight of the Boston game,hoford looked like the 2nd best Celtic in that game.

Keyword: Highlight

He's okay in offense but his defense wasn't something to be proud of
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 17, 2017
Roland17:
There is a very thin line between a W and a L in the playoffs, and that line is buttressed by the experience in the roster. Wade, Rondo and Butler made clutch shots to keep Celtics away.

Tonight was an emotional night at the Garden, and i am glad it is over and we can look forward to the next game with everyone gauging their emotions.

We were horrible at rebounding the ball again, second chance points and needless turn overs also accounted for the loss. The playoffs is all about adjustments, and i expect both coaches to make adjustments. While i agree with everyone that Big AL has been disappointing, i think he had one his better games today.

#greenrunsdeep
Bros you guys need to wake up asap. If the bulls steal game 2, you can just kiss the playoffs goodbye
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 17, 2017
empirebbk:
I couldn't agree less
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 12:56am On Apr 18, 2017
Oh, Indiana. Leaving Love and co free for "I-dare-you" 3 point shots that keep falling.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:06am On Apr 18, 2017
Cavs still playing no D but shooting quite well. Kyrie with a couple Isos to lift his team. He would get worn down if they focus on that sort of attack.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:14am On Apr 18, 2017
58-63 at half time.

LBJ with a couple TOs and Young playing good defence on him. PG has barely shot from beyond the arc and Cavs should be a bit worried because with their FG% they should have been up by more but are getting undone by poor defending.

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (2257) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.