Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1618552 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:24am On May 23, 2017
A40:
Of which who saw that double block from K.D? I didn't even know that was possible.

His rebounding and shot blocking has to turn up in the Finals

He used both hands.

Kinda new here shout out to all the GSW fans didn't see the series ending early tho, felt the Cavs would have it easier.

Even Pop said GSW is the best team he's seen in years.

#strength in numbers
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:45am On May 23, 2017
Why don't you just focus your energy on your own Conference First? grin cheesy

Take pain suppressive drugs till you beat Celtics while we wait
Re: The NBA Begins by Adebimpe0(m): 11:37am On May 23, 2017
lolawilliams:
If you can't beat them, join them

"If you can't beat them, injure them"- Zaza

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 11:43am On May 23, 2017
Adebimpe0:

"If you can't beat them, injure them"- Zaza
Lol. Atleast you should appreciate their playoffs run against injured teams.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2017
prof1990:

He used both hands.

Kinda new here shout out to all the GSW fans didn't see the series ending early tho, felt the Cavs would have it easier.

Even Pop said GSW is the best team he's seen in years.

#strength in numbers
You welcome. I'm a bit disappointed the series went down that quickly however I don't want the Cavs having any sort of injury. Even James Jones, Iman Shumpert must be healthy cos I no wan hear any excuse
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2017
SmooshCHN:
totally agree with you on everything. KD needs to win and is playing like it

I really love how aggressive KD has been during this playoff. You can see the hunger, he is far from passive, he understands he has to earn this ring irrespective of the talents around him.

He refuses to have bad nights, he bullies his way and ensures he is the headline in every victory, i am very happy with the way KD has played. He is the one who needs the ring most and he is leading the group by his effort.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2017
A40:

You welcome. I'm a bit disappointed the series went down that quickly however I don't want the Cavs having any sort of injury. Even James Jones, Iman Shumpert must be healthy cos I no wan hear any excuse

I just need the Warriors to sweep the Cavs, that is the only way they can compensate for last year's choke job in my books.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2017
Roland17:

I just need the Warriors to sweep the Cavs, that is the only way they can compensate for last year's choke job in my books.
Lebron fans would still tell you they blew a 3-1 lead and went on to add Kevin Durant. So I really don't care if na sweep or a Game 7 overtime win. Another Finals L is enough for me
Re: The NBA Begins by showbobo(m): 1:48am On May 24, 2017
Link to watch the Cavs/Celtics game tonight anyone Pleaseeee
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:52am On May 24, 2017
showbobo:
Link to watch the Cavs/Celtics game tonight anyone Pleaseeee

http://www.nbastreams.me/478768/2/cleveland-cavaliers-vs-boston-celtics-live-stream-online.html

Try this.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 1:56am On May 24, 2017
I think the cavs will need their bench to bail them out in this game......
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:03am On May 24, 2017
Impressed by what I have seen so far with the Celts. Good ball movement with the right length to worry Cavs. If they pace themselves the way they have started and snuff out the 3-ball from Cavs completely they stand a slim chance.

End of 1st Q 28-19 in Boston's favor.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:07am On May 24, 2017
Is it that hard to stop shooting 3s when you're not making it?? Celtics needs to play like the 1st quarter
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:10am On May 24, 2017
Was about to type that SMOOSHCHN. They should attack the rim more Korver has no defence.

That Jerebrko guy abi wetin dem dey call am should stop shooting sheesh.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:14am On May 24, 2017
THIS THE BEST PLAYER TO EVER PLAY THE GAME AND HE GOT 4 FOULS IN THE SECOND QUARTER. MAN, IF YOU THINK THIS NIGGA THE GREATEST TO EVER PLAY THE GAME. FUCCK YOU! grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by raumdeuter: 2:16am On May 24, 2017
Can Celtics pull this off
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:16am On May 24, 2017
Hahaha. Ileke ti ja bayi oh
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:19am On May 24, 2017
Donlittle:
THIS THE BEST PLAYER TO EVER PLAY THE GAME AND HE GOT 4 FOULS IN THE SECOND QUARTER. MAN, IF YOU THINK THIS NIGGA THE GREATEST TO EVER PLAY THE GAME. FUCCK YOU! grin

I am so excited. Somebody hold me. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:25am On May 24, 2017
It don't even matter if Boston losses the damn game. This nigga got four fouls, like what is you doing? grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:34am On May 24, 2017
Wao! Cavs need to concentrate on just playing Boston. Stop worrying sbout golden state or mvp or whatever.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:34am On May 24, 2017
Donlittle:

Make we see second half na
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:49am On May 24, 2017
Basketball can be a funny game at times. The irony here is the Cavs have played better since James sat. The perimeter D is poor tho. If them carry this one meet Golden State iku niyen oh

This IT injury na real blessing in disguise
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:55am On May 24, 2017
Lebron needs to man up!!
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:56am On May 24, 2017
A40:
Basketball can be a funny game at times. The irony here is the Cavs have played better since James sat. The perimeter D is poor tho. If them carry this one meet Golden State iku niyen oh

This IT injury na real blessing in disguise

I wonder what this means for IT during salary negotiations
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:06am On May 24, 2017
Bron really having a bad game
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:06am On May 24, 2017
See me see Celtics ooh
Re: The NBA Begins by raumdeuter: 3:08am On May 24, 2017
Celtics blew all that lead
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:09am On May 24, 2017
Kyrie really stepping up....
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:12am On May 24, 2017
The warriors don't sweep this niggas, and i gotta break my TV
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:22am On May 24, 2017
Kyrie Irving the only player greater than Michael Jordan. Yeah, I said it grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:24am On May 24, 2017
What a shot by Kyrie..... shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (2201) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, greypencils and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.