Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1630750 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 02, 2017
My friends are blaming Tyrone Lue, and I am defending Tyrone Lue. I just don't see what he does different. The only thing that can swing this series to be honest is either an injury, suspension, or a mental collapse. Finish
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 02, 2017
birdman:

No angry no angry

Bet ke? Shoot me o, shoot me grin
grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:45am On Jun 02, 2017
Donlittle:
My friends are blaming Tyrone Lue, and I am defending Tyrone Lue. I just don't see what he does different. The only thing that can swing this series to be honest is either an injury, suspension, or a mental collapse. Finish
Injury to Durant or Lebron crying to the NBA again to suspend KD for breaking his ankle could give them the title . grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 5:48am On Jun 02, 2017
It's just a game. You all need to chill, adjustment will be made by the Cavs. Game 1 and warriors playing at home.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:09am On Jun 02, 2017
All na wash just to make the Warriors relax..

Greg Popovich asked you to pray and you said what the Celtics were running is tougher than the Warriors and now he's saying something else cheesy

The Warriors are focused all through Bruh. Ain't no jinx here.. Klay Thompson would be back and Draymond would cut down on the Fouls.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by 10kgod(m): 6:13am On Jun 02, 2017
Join betwazobia.com Usereferral code 0158 to get free welkm bonus into your account to stake game.
*Minimum withdrawable is 1k* not 5k like D odas... *Register*to claim ur *Free welcm bonus *Bet* *Win* *Cash out* Betwazobia So easy Referral code is 0158. Watsapp: 08102780764
Betwazobia.com
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 6:21am On Jun 02, 2017
Smooshcn skywalker5 donlittle...una no no get decency mehn....make una dey rofl dey go. Sunday dey come..
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 02, 2017
Manutd19:
It's just a game. You all need to chill, adjustment will be made by the Cavs. Game 1 and warriors playing at home.
You'll be around on Sunday, yeah?
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 6:57am On Jun 02, 2017
birdman:
Smooshcn skywalker5 donlittle...una no no get decency mehn....make una dey rofl dey go. Sunday dey come..

We will be here on Sunday.As long as KD is healthy,one of the splash brothers is cooking ,Draymond is calm and does not have a screw loose in this final,the warriors own this.If Lebron should throw another campaign to suspend Draymond,with KD in there, warriors will win this. As long as KD is healthy and they don't break his leg,warrior will win this.That guy is toooooooooooooooo reliable.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by king406(m): 7:08am On Jun 02, 2017
lolawilliams:

We played badly. we're taking game 2
only thing u guys are taking are these L's

7 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 7:32am On Jun 02, 2017
I see that box score.
Fork KD.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:18am On Jun 02, 2017
birdman:
Which one be decency again?? Did we troll anybody as per normal tradition? We're only awarding to Warriors who played well. smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 9:44am On Jun 02, 2017
I knew we'd get blown out this game after the 3rd quater. LeBron looked frustrated out there, he wasn't able to concentrate, had 7 turnovers in the first half. If we cut down the turnovers, we will win the series, i even expected more than this from the Warriors.

Cavs really came up short but i still believe Cavs in 6. Its finals Warriors seems to have added more ppl to the bus, new faces been flocking here.

The acquisition of KD makes these finals a lose-lose for the Warriors. If they lose, everyone will laugh at them for acquiring KD. If they win, everyone will laugh at them for acquiring KD. Fork KD just as SIRcumalot would say grin

Cavs in 6 . I"ll be back on Sunday

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2017
king406:
only thing u guys are taking are these L's

Warriors fans acting like they've gotten the ring with the Game 1 win. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2017
Skywalker5:
Kevin love choking again in the finals. Abeg keep choking for the next three games.

I wouldn't call him out on this game tbh. It wasn't his fault he got boxed out in the paint by the Warriors who by the way played some very good defense. If for anything, he was the biggest factor in second chance points for the Cavs and dominated Warriors on the boards. He was also good on the defensive end

Draymond and Love were average today but Love did better today, the only position Cavs did play in this game.

Issa PF battle, y'all
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 10:02am On Jun 02, 2017
lolawilliams:
Its finals Warriors seems to have added more ppl to the bus, new faces been flocking here.

That's the norm around the finals here. This year, it's KYjelly. Next year, we'll have dïldo.

If only Oohmpa were here, the true Warriors hater grin

If they win, everyone will laugh at them for acquiring KD. Fork KD just as SIRcumalot would say grin

I won't agree with you on this part. KD deserves a ring.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 10:03am On Jun 02, 2017
It's just game 1 people, not game 7.

It'll be more difficult for Warriors on Sunday. Bron and Kyrie no come play ooo
Re: The NBA Begins by Austeeenxx: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2017
Klay Thompson just need to turn up... The rest is history.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 11:33am On Jun 02, 2017
The warriors played some good defence against Irving for sure. I'm certain Irving will be better in the next game.
It's the first game guys...haba!!!
Didn't Houston blew out the Spurs in a game? We all knw how that ended. Cavs definitely learnt something from the game.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2017
Manutd19:
The warriors played some good defence against Irving for sure. I'm certain Irving will be better in the next game.
It's the first game guys...haba!!!
Didn't Houston blew out the Spurs in a game? We all knw how that ended. Cavs definitely learnt something from the game.

This is revisionist but I would let you have the floor. Before the game all you kept posting was how LBJ and Kyrie were better than KD and SC now you are talking another story now.

Anyways, I just want to show you why your claims that LBJ was number 1 with no close 2nd is a myth. As you could see, KD was clearly better than him yesterday which puts paid to your earlier assertions.

Also, you have seen the difference between SC housing a knee injury (thus preventing his lateral movement) and the one of yesterday who drove to the rim each time a big was in front of him. Kyrie is a baller no doubt, but anyone can outplay the leagues MVP if they are really good and he is getting banged up whilst playing with an injury.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 11:43am On Jun 02, 2017
Decale:

It would be difficult for everyone including the 2 names you mentioned. I doubt KD would keep seeing those free dunks he saw yesterday but then again, I don't know how quickly Cavs can adjust defensively to make a huge difference (apart from refs unlooking bad fouls). I am saying this because all season long you and I can agree that Cavs did not play good D and I would even extend that run into the Playoffs. They just looked disheveled and discombobulated yesterday on D.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2017
Decale:

I wouldn't call him out on this game tbh. It wasn't his fault he got boxed out in the paint by the Warriors who by the way played some very good defense. If for anything, he was the biggest factor in second chance points for the Cavs and dominated Warriors on the boards. He was also good on the defensive end

Draymond and Love were average today but Love did better today, the only position Cavs did play in this game.

Issa PF battle, y'all

Love played well to me o. TT and JR Smith were lost. LBJ was good not great. Kyrie was better. That is how I viewed it. Love had like 20 rebounds or so and hit some big 3s. He definitely shaded Dray in the game but only just.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 11:52am On Jun 02, 2017
What shocked me was how good KD was in Defence. LBJ was second-guessing going to the rim. In my life of watching the NBA I think this is the best defensive display from KD I have ever seen. I mean, I watched him last year against us and sure he had 1 or 2 great defensive moments but I was not wary of him.

Imagine a player who was LBJs primary defender and still put up 38/8/8 or something like that. That is just incredible.

I pray Klay's shot falls next game or game 3. We would definitely need his magic in one of these games. If we blow them out game 2, I expect the refs to step in and start giving them phantom fouls in game 3 at their home court. That maybe most likely when we would need Klay's toasting ability.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
Decale:

Do you seriously anticipate a game 7? The Warriors understand a sweep is the only way to pacify themselves and most critics.

Anything less than a sweep is disappointing in my books. That being said, i don't think Queen James would go down easily especially during games 4, and 5. The direction of this series would be determined at the Q in Cleveland.
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
lolawilliams:
Cavs really came up short but i still believe Cavs in 6. Its finals Warriors seems to have added more ppl to the bus, new faces been flocking here.

Bandwagons it happens grin.... People are attracted to success. Barcelona's Fanbase for example has more than tripled since the start of this decade.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
chic2pimp:

Bandwagons it happens grin.... People are attracted to success. Barcelona's Fanbase for example has more than tripled since the start of this decade.
You are right bro. grin grin

Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
bykebyke:

You are right bro. grin grin

Hahaha grin grin....Your own case get as e be.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
chic2pimp:

Hahaha grin grin....Your own case get as e be.
Lebum is a bald man who did not embrace his baldness. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
bykebyke:

Lebum is a bald man who did not embrace his baldness. grin grin
grin grin

Na so o dem plenty. Conte,Pep, Iniesta...Baldness runs in the family as you can see grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
chic2pimp:

grin grin

Na so o dem plenty. Conte,Pep, Iniesta...Baldness runs in the family as you can see grin
Pep embraced his,Ini also did.

Conte got a transplant. lipsrsealed
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Which one be decency again?? Did we troll anybody as per normal tradition? We're only awarding to Warriors who played well. smiley

na joke o... ruff night
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
Decale:

Agreed. Cavs came in with nerves...but with game 1 behind them, I think they settle down and play better in game 2. They were overthinking game 1, expecting KD and curry to pass the ball and letting them dance into the paint instead lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.