Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1645695 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (2235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:32am On Apr 21, 2018
Donlittle:

grin grin
Our guy take one week prepare for dissertation.
Dissertation of wetin o a40? Dissertation of werey in yabaleft
Make we free am.
Desertification of gbogbo agbari ati gbogbo irun to wa lori werey yen
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:37am On Apr 21, 2018
It is raining 3's for the Bucks, even Maker now looks like the second coming of Reggie Miller grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 21, 2018
Roland17:
It is raining 3's for the Bucks, even Maker now looks like the second coming of Reggie Miller grin

Seems like we got a series, what do you think?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 21, 2018
Playoff Kevin love is back again. Currently the second most fascinating phenomenon in the post season after Kyle Lowry. It's all good though.

I just don't want to hear cakewalk after we inevitably destroy the east once again.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:41am On Apr 21, 2018
Oh well.

Celts count out.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:43am On Apr 21, 2018
Donlittle:

Seems like we got a series, what do you think?

The Bucks took care of business and deservedly so. I expect tons of adjustments in game 4 from both coaches especially the Celtics as we started out poorly. A sweep would have been an exaggeration of who the Celtics really are.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:45am On Apr 21, 2018
Snell’s dagger 3.

Bucks teaching refractive index now.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 21, 2018
Roland17:

The Bucks took care of business and deservedly so. I expect tons of adjustments in game 4 from both coaches especially the Celtics as we started out poorly. A sweep would have been an exaggeration of who the Celtics really are.

i just want a competitive series. It seems the first round in the east will be really competitive.

The west however, it doesn’t seem that way. Second round, I expect some tougher match ups.

I expect bucks to make the next game tougher as well, as it seems they found some weakness in the Celtics who is actually short handed.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:51am On Apr 21, 2018
28pts.

Brown literally said hold my beer before hitting that.

Celts should be concerned about dropping game 4. This one is done.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:56am On Apr 21, 2018
RumlarRathmore:

I'm sorry. Do you prefer imp, midget?
Imp? Ain’t that like 3 inches tall?

Yikes embarassed
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 21, 2018
I just want to point out how ugly this bloke is.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 21, 2018
Donlittle:
Imp? Ain’t that like 3 inches tall?

Yikes embarassed

That's what she said huh? cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 21, 2018
RumlarRathmore:

That's what she said huh? cheesy

Ok you finally smiled. Yay!

You happy now?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 21, 2018
I want to slap Jeff van gundys Jew nose off his face and then set his stupid Jew face on fire. And then I will use a baseball bat to put out the fire and if that doesn't work I will piss all over his stupid Jew face.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:13am On Apr 21, 2018
You guys should leave Cee C alone. Oops!! Wrong thread sad

grin

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 9:10am On Apr 21, 2018
BBFE:

Babes, Lebron is the problem of the Cavs. Everyone on that team plays to please him. He never takes blame but blames his fellow players.

He was the reason why IT and the other guys were sent packing. Watch how the present team plays, everyone plays to please him. No bold or clutch moves so you don't get to be blamed. How can a fellow player hold other team mates to ransom.

Now I see why Irving left. He would never get the attention he deserves if he keeps playing under LeBron. last night game showed how the team relied on him, he had just 3pts in the 3rd quarter and it affected them scoring just 12, failed to get back on defense and make an average player looked like a superstar

I know how bad 76ers want LeBron but I think adding LeBron to the team might gradually damage the young and talented team theyve been building. A team that fits him well is Rockets, Harden and CP are big players and won't have time for the drama he brings. Still can't believe the Cavs blew a 17pts leas in playoffs.

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 9:21am On Apr 21, 2018
A40:
The Pacers must be crazy if they don't believe they can win the series at this point. Especially after making this type of comeback. Your boy should have roughed it with the old roster. You know guys like Wade. IT. Crowder would show up when the playoffs come around. Expecting magic from Larry Nance and Jordan Clarkson? I don't know what to say! Make LeNomad go join him bff for Houston

Honestly, i think the Cavs made the right choice the time they made that trade. IT and Crowder weren't adding anything to the team. We thought this new addition would be great, but it's just a piece of crap. The Raps would beat this team to pulp. No 3-6 jokes for LeBron, cause he's not even coming out of the east, hell noo
Re: The NBA Begins by XingXhang(m): 9:28am On Apr 21, 2018
So Lebron James wants to leave Cleveland Cavaliers?

Don't like his pride.

I love Steph Curry's team, GSW.

hope to get updates about the East and West conferences abi playoffs
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
I just want to point out how ugly this bloke is.

you prolly can't say it to his face, keyboard warrior!Mr. savage
Re: The NBA Begins by tips234: 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
Visit the website on my signature for sure games,

Don't miss out.

Thank me later.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
lolawilliams:

Now I see why Irving left. He would never get the attention he deserves if he keeps playing under LeBron. last night game showed how the team relied on him, he had just 3pts in the 3rd quarter and it affected them scoring just 12, failed to get back on defense and make an average player looked like a superstar

I know how bad 76ers want LeBron but I think adding LeBron to the team might gradually damage the young and talented team theyve been building. A team that fits him well is Rockets, Harden and CP are big players and won't have time for the drama he brings. Still can't believe the Cavs blew a 17pts leas in playoffs.
Thank God you're seeing it. I believe Game 1 was his worst showing but he gets a pass for Game 3.

This is why I believed the mid season trade was a bad idea, guys like Wade , IT ,Crowder would not shrivel this badly in crucial moments like these. I don't think anybody besides Kevin Love scored a bucket in the last 9mins of the game for the Cavs. Lebron has been nil on defense which is essentially negating his offensive output! I've always seen him as an average to poor one on one defender but you couldn't deny he at least showed effort. These days he can't even be bothered

I think Sixers would be his best landing spot. That team should be a problem for 5 years at least.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
lolawilliams:

Honestly, i think the Cavs made the right choice the time they made that trade. IT and Crowder weren't adding anything to the team. We thought this new addition would be great, but it's just a piece of crap. The Raps would beat this team to pulp. No 3-6 jokes for LeBron, cause he's not even coming out of the east, hell noo
Obviously for the long term. However you can't seriously be thinking of going to war with the West this year with Nance. Hood and Clarkson.

I think all hopes of competing with Golden State or Houston were destroyed the minute the trade was made

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (2235) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.