Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,929 members, 7,863,279 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1661883 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (2257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:37am On May 01, 2018
"He's a rookie"!!!

Celtics fans no get joy with their chants whenever Tatum goes to the line to shoot free throws grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:38am On May 01, 2018
The postseason is all about adjustments. I expect the Sixers to make some adjustments in game 2.

#greenrunsdeep
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:19am On May 01, 2018
Roland17:
The Celtics are forcing the Sixers to play half court by controlling the pace and tempo of this game. Keep Embiid away from the interior, we can live with the jumpers and perimeter shooting from him. Every time the Sixers have made a run it has been through transition basketball.
I want to take back what I said about Horford. He's been a monster this postseason
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:26am On May 01, 2018
A40:
I want to take back what I said about Horford. He's been a monster this postseason

Baba you have to take it back ohh. I mean, the man is playing and leading bunch of young guns with his plays. Simce game 5 of the Bulls series last year, the man has proven he is worth the max contract.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:29am On May 01, 2018
How is this Celtics team still competing? One would have thought 48 hours from that gruelling Game 7 tonight's game would be a designated L but no it's plug and play. Every body on the rotation just comes in and does their job! Remarkable

I'd be surprised if they don't lose Game 2 sans Brown however if they win I then it's tough to see them lose 4 of the remaining 5 games in the series
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:32am On May 01, 2018
Roland17:

Baba you have to take it back ohh. I mean, the man is playing and leading bunch of young guns with his plays. Simce game 5 of the Bulls series last year, the man has proven he is worth the max contract.
Well he needs to keep playing like it. A guy that offensively polished should be taking over games on a more consistent basis. It's what the Celtics are going to need. He can't afford to be passive anymore
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:24am On May 01, 2018
People wrote the celtics off when Kyrie went down but I realised a very long time ago during the regular season that Kyrie wasn't the reason for their success. In fact, I had mentioned that it sometimes looked as if they played better without him. That being said, I'd still much rather face the celtics in the ECF than the 76ers and I hope they sweep them.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 7:41pm On May 01, 2018
Nowitzki texted his trainer

grin

Man said Oladipo motivated him

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 11:58pm On May 01, 2018
I cannot watch tonites beating ejo lipsrsealed. How are old legs going to survive this game after game 7 2 days ago. Even as a spectator I still feel tired. I expect cavs to be respectable in the first half, then completely gas out halfway in the third.

#itsoverfortheking
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:06am On May 02, 2018
birdman:
I cannot watch tonites beating ejo lipsrsealed. How are old legs going to survive this game after game 7 2 days ago. Even as a spectator I still feel tired. I expect cavs to be respectable in the first half, then completely gas out halfway in the third.

#itsoverfortheking

You are a weakling.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:52am On May 02, 2018
birdman:

#itsoverfortheking
Boston did it shorthanded. No excuses for Queen LeNomad
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:53am On May 02, 2018
A40:
Boston did it shorthanded. No excuses for Queen LeNomad

Boston have Brad Stevens. Don't even start with this rubbish. ooh and they're not facing the one seed.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:57am On May 02, 2018
BarthramLestat:

Boston have Brad Stevens. Don't even start with this rubbish. ooh and they're not facing the one seed.
No excuses. Boston were without 3 of their best players
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:15am On May 02, 2018
Love should just please be useful so that even if the Cavs lose he has trade value.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 1:16am On May 02, 2018
Jonas never get sense against Cleveland?
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 1:16am On May 02, 2018
His first foul was so stupid. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 1:31am On May 02, 2018
Is this a fluke?
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:32am On May 02, 2018
Who else noticed Siakam did not travel?

Who else noticed the backcourt violation that refs Unlooked?

Who else noticed the stupid offensive fouls they called on the raptors?

I wanted to say Refs were making mistakes until the last 4mins of the first Q happened.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:33am On May 02, 2018
Eruditor:

I wanted to say Refs were making mistakes until the last 4mins of the first Q happened.

Lol. It was a travel.

A raptor touched it so it's not a backcourt violation.

An offensive foul is an offensive foul.

What is wrong with this guy? SMH
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 1:34am On May 02, 2018
Eruditor:

I thought it was a clear travel, I will check it again.

You are right on the other points though. But still, it’s the raptors, even with 20 points lead, they can still lose to bron lol
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:36am On May 02, 2018
BarthramLestat:

Lol. It was a travel.

A raptor touched it so it's not a backcourt violation.

An offensive foul is an offensive foul.

What is wrong with this guy? SMH

Which Raptor touched it?

That was no travel. He caught them off guard because they thought he would take an extra step but he did not.

The type of travels they never get to call on Bron though.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:36am On May 02, 2018
One quarter done and this guy is already attacking refs? The warriors have never lost without this guy blaming refs, Cavs have never won a close playoff game without this guy blaming refs. SMH

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:36am On May 02, 2018
donlittle25:

I thought it was a clear travel, I will check it again.

You are right on the other points though. But still, it’s the raptors, even with 20 points lead, they can still lose to bron lol

I thought so too until I saw the replay.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:39am On May 02, 2018
Kevin Love is HOT GARBAGE!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:40am On May 02, 2018
All the non-LeBrons are HOT GARBAGE!
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 1:45am On May 02, 2018
I am having to google these players from this Toronto team.

I don’t know them at all
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:50am On May 02, 2018
donlittle25:
I am having to google these players from this Toronto team.

I don’t know them at all

He needs help. He always does.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:54am On May 02, 2018
LOL

Someone swung an elbow on him and they gave Van Vleet a personal foul
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 1:54am On May 02, 2018
Tech on van fleet?
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 1:54am On May 02, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:54am On May 02, 2018
donlittle25:
Tech on van fleet?

Yea, Bron can’t get a T or foul out. But Val and Siakam have 2 fouls already.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:54am On May 02, 2018
Eruditor:

He needs help. He always does.

The top bench in the NBA so if you're trying to claim they're nobodies you shouldn't be talking about basketball.

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (2257) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.