Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1632158 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:23am On Jun 04, 2018
Thatwasepic:
Steph is such an underrated rebounder.
His Defense has been good too.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:23am On Jun 04, 2018
Thatwasepic:

The guy is selfless unlike someone. Nothing said

That guy that plays for?

Ok, see....

I think I know who you are talking about.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 04, 2018
And does this shameless bum think we don't know what he's trying to do with his showboating. No one is going to give you finals MVP wardell. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Thatwasepic(m): 2:24am On Jun 04, 2018
SmooshCHN:
I hope he stays underrated like that and hope he doesn't have to show off or prove anyone that he can rebound. His ankles need to stay healthy.

Lol he is getting stronger unlike Stephen some seasons ago
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 2:24am On Jun 04, 2018
Cry me a river
Re: The NBA Begins by Thatwasepic(m): 2:25am On Jun 04, 2018
A40:
His Defense has been good too.

Yep
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 04, 2018
#REFSNATION

Once you understand this whole thing is rigged it becomes a lot more enjoyable. Afterall some plays are enjoyable cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Thatwasepic(m): 2:27am On Jun 04, 2018
Eruditor:

That guy that plays for?

Ok, see....

I think I know who you are talking about.

Hahaha bad guy u got the drift
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:27am On Jun 04, 2018
NictisZorander:

Lol the rotund snake has crawled out of his hole because they're winning now. Watch him disappear once the Cavs go on a run the shameless ineffectual currysexual cheesy
Stop the bloodclart crying you malnourished hermit. Did I not drop a spoiler alert before the game? I didn't disappear in 2016 and 2013 when asshats like you flooded the web with buffoonery. Why would I disappear now? Get out your feelings

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:28am On Jun 04, 2018
The Cavs have no answer for McGee, as he continues to alter their offensive strategy when he is on the court. I am happy Kerr not only recognized McGee's value in this series but has continued to exploit it.

The chef is on FMVP mode.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 04, 2018
A40:
Stop the bloodclart crying you malnourished hermit. Did I not drop a spoiler alert before the game? I didn't disappear in 2016 and 2013 when asshats like you flooded the web with buffoonery. Why would I disappear now? Get out your feelings

Lol! 2013? And which bandwagon were you on then you shameless prostitute? cheesy

Why would I get in my feelings about something so blatantly rigged? It's like watching a movie and the hero kills the bad guy and you get hurt! Palease!!! Not everyone is a gullible eunuch like you cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:33am On Jun 04, 2018
Would have been perfect if the Warriors didn't have that many fouls but contesting everything has at least kept LeNomad in check

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:33am On Jun 04, 2018
The only way the Cavs can overcome the length of McGee and others is to move to ball to find the mismatch early.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 04, 2018
Strategic phantom foul to break the run cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:36am On Jun 04, 2018
Tristan is definitely trying to get Green to react and I am happy he is not bulging.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:37am On Jun 04, 2018
Roland17:
The only way the Cavs can overcome the length of McGee and others is to move to ball to find the mismatch early.
I get coaching job for you grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:37am On Jun 04, 2018
No answer for McGee especially in the pick and roll for the Warriors.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:38am On Jun 04, 2018
NictisZorander:

Lol! 2013? And which bandwagon were you on then you shameless prostitute? cheesy

Why would I get in my feelings about something so blatantly rigged? It's like watching a movie and the hero kills the bad guy and you get hurt! Palease!!! Not everyone is a gullible eunuch like you cheesy
I should be asking you heaux. You were probably one of those insufferable Miami Heat fans. My GOAT's all stuck to one team. Yours is about to hop out yet again so we should be asking you who has prostituting tendencies

LeFulani Herdsman.. Keep wailing! It's sweet soca music to my ears you tedious gnome

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 2:39am On Jun 04, 2018
Yes!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:39am On Jun 04, 2018
SmooshCHN:
I get coaching job for you grin

LMAOOOOO.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:42am On Jun 04, 2018
Can't let em keep knocking down these 3's man
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:42am On Jun 04, 2018
Good run by the Cavs.

Steph should not have missed that corner 3.

Some lazy defending too here and there.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 04, 2018
A40:
I should be asking you heaux. You were probably one of those insufferable Miami Heat fans. My GOAT's all stuck to one team. Yours is about to hop out yet again so we should be asking you who has prostituting tendencies

LeFulani Herdsman.. Keep wailing! It's sweet soca music to my ears you tedious gnome

Lol GOATs? So in other words you just attach yourself to whichever teams winning? The epitome of bandwagoning FOH slut.

I'm not wailing, I'm just making the most of this melodrama while the gullible ones like you immerse their emotions into this badly made movie. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 04, 2018
Anticipating a phantom call after the timeout. You just wait and see. I've figured it out.
Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 2:45am On Jun 04, 2018
A40 stop shading my guy please. Last time I checked most GOATs hopped around too. Kobi is the only living legend that stayed put. angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 2:46am On Jun 04, 2018
Yes!
Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 2:48am On Jun 04, 2018
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:48am On Jun 04, 2018
Another player would have gotten a technical for that outburst by Bron.

#justsaying

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:49am On Jun 04, 2018
NictisZorander:

Lol GOATs? So in other words you just attach yourself to whichever teams winning? The epitome of bandwagoning FOH slut.

I'm not wailing, I'm just making the most of this melodrama while the gullible ones like you immerse their emotions into this badly made movie. cheesy
You must be dyslexic, Jordan and Kobe's teams were always winning? Your nomadic Fulani herdsman who you spend your every waking breath fellating is actually the epitome of a bandwagoning slut which you are by extension.

You are not wailing? Haha this tool is confused. Let me leave you to wail in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 04, 2018
NictisZorander:
Anticipating a phantom call after the timeout. You just wait and see. I've figured it out.

LOOOOOOOOOOL Called it cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:52am On Jun 04, 2018
Ewuro4:
A40 stop shading my guy please. Last time I checked most GOATs hopped around too. Kobi is the only living legend that stayed put. angry
GOAT, Kobe and Dirk stayed put and didn't team hop like LeNomad.

Don't take the banter too seriously. It's all in good fun

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 2:53am On Jun 04, 2018
They're getting open 3's and we're missing ours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) ... (2215) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.