Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid (14678 Views)

Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos / US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections / Fashola Condemns Nigeria’s Centenary Celebration Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by scribble: 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2011
*Wilywily:

May the god(Allah) Moslem's worship eat my Faeces

A REAL FOLLOWER OF CHRIST WOULD NEVER SAY SUCH A THING. YOU ARE PROFOUNDLY IGNORANT! BEYOND THE HELP OF ANY HUMAN PRESCRIPTION, MAY GOD ALMIGHTY HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Goldieluks: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2011
Its high time the C.A.N (Christain Association of Nigeria) do something about this bombing nonsesne.
The Christains in the Bible fought for their rights and they fought their enemies to the end,so i don't
see why the Christains in Nigeria are holding back and hoping for peace to fall down from Heaven.
Fight just as King David fought and defeated the enemy,stop waiting for God to come down and fight the
Boko Haram useless entities. CHRISTIANS THE EARLIER YOU START FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS,THE BETTER.
OR YOU WILL CONTINUE DYING UNNECESSARILY SADLY!
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2011
Oh no the CAN people are busy gathering flocks and mind-controlling people. Too busy making money and gathering ego. They do not have focus. Just leave them out of it.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Ezeufi: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2011
wow
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Ezeufi: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2011
Its high time the C.A.N (Christain Association of Nigeria) do something about this bombing nonsesne.
The Christains in the Bible fought for their rights and they fought their enemies to the end,so i don't
see why the Christains in Nigeria are holding back and hoping for peace to fall down from Heaven.
Fight just as King David fought and defeated the enemy
,stop waiting for God to come down and fight the
Boko Haram useless entities. CHRISTIANS THE EARLIER YOU START FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS,THE BETTER.

Which verse in the bible did christians fight a war? And for the record, King David was not a christian but a jew. He reigned centuries before Jesus Christ of Nazareth was born. Its religious ignorance like this that causes all the aftermath.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Goldieluks: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2011
Ezeufi:

Which verse in the bible did christians fight a war? And for the record, King David was not a christian but a jew. He reigned centuries before Jesus Christ of Nazareth was born. Its religious ignorance like this that causes all the aftermath.

You are the ignorant one here, David was a man close to God's own heart
and he was a fighter,he fought wars and won a lot of them.He fought against his enemies
and God was with him all through,so i don't know what gibberish you are talking about.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by scribble: 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

Fight just as King David fought and defeated the enemy,stop waiting for God to come down and fight the

i think goldieluks should reserve her "blonde" comments for the romance section. There is real talk going on over here.

Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Goldieluks: 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2011
scribble:

i think goldieluks should reserve her "blonde" comments for the romance section. There is real talk going on over here.

Bigot!
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by scribble: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2011
@goldielocks, I am no bigot. Guys have also been known to make blonde remarks. You do realize that your senseless statement which I highlighted above could set the position of those who want boko haram to cease and desist back by 1000 years.

Just bcause u r dull on many matters does not make me poking fun on your ignorance a bigot.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Goldieluks: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2011
scribble:

@goldielocks, I am no bigot. Guys have also been known to make blonde remarks. You do realize that your senseless statement which I highlighted above could set the position of those who want boko haram to cease and desist back by 1000 years.

Just bcause u r dull on many matters does not make me poking fun on your ignorance a bigot.

Yes you are a BIGOT!
AND You ARE THE ONE WHO IS DUMB FOOL!!!,if not you would have use your thinking faculty
more wisely by commenting and airing your views instead of throwing insult at your pathetic generation.
ill-hearted SADDISTIC BIGOT!
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by realistic1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2011
The Israeli don't believes in Jesus Christ how come they are coming to help us against our brother, when the Palestinians die on a minutes, base.

Please STOP the Israel from BODY ORGANS THIEF from Nigeria territory and save the lives of poor Nigerians without good network of crime prevention and good governance,

watch this maybe it will high-lighten you a little bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEfELgav1Qs&feature=related
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by scribble: 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

Yes you are a BIGOT!
AND You ARE THE ONE WHO IS DUMB FOOL!!!,if not you would have use your thinking faculty
more wisely by commenting and airing your views instead of throwing insult at your pathetic generation.
ill-hearted SADDISTIC BIGOT!

silly blonde. now i see why u have so many posts because u are always abusing ppl on nl. go on back to the romance sectioin, perhaps if u find love, u will allow us to rest.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Goldieluks: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2011
scribble:

silly blonde. now i see why u have so many posts because u are always abusing ppl on nl. go on back to the romance sectioin, perhaps if u find love, u will allow us to rest.

SAD dead body, am here to stay i won't allow you rest,jealous prick.
I HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMMENT ON ANY THREAD AS AM NOT SECLUDED TO ONLY ROMANCE SECTION,
THE EARLIER YOUR SILLY BRAIN GET USED TO IT,THE BETTER FOR YOUR PATHETIC LIFE.
COME OUT AND REPLY ME WITH YOUR REAL ID,STOP HIDING BEHIND A FAKE ID,CAUSE YOU SOUND
LIKE A FAN AND A STALKER,STOP FOLLOWING ME,AM NOT TWITTER DIMWITT!!!
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by scribble: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2011
http://www.islamic-intelligence..com/2011/11/french-israelis-behind-aqim-and.html?m=1

excerpts:

In Nigeria, Terrorism is the Rough Version

This organization, call it “globalist” if you want, began orchestrating war in Yemen a bit ago after failing to set war against Iran into motion through incidents in Bahrain and the Persian Gulf.
The “Al Qaeda franchise” in Yemen represents an “understanding” between the current government, the CIA and Mossad to create a simulated terrorist environment as “deception and cover” for a series of other activities in the region.
There is now, nor has there ever been an organized “pan-Islamic” terrorist presence in Yemen though one has been “simulated” through misleading reports, “false flag” terror and a theatre of “counter-terrorist” activities, drone attacks and such, for no purpose other than to provide a base of operations for a global criminal enterprise.

What we are seeing now in Nigeria is part of the same strategy, one that has included attacks on a physical scale, currency manipulation and now a staged move against Africa, which will be combined with attempts to exploit the vulnerabilities of the Arab Spring, new players, new governments and new greed.
Key Nigerians ripe for bribery are making this possible. They are aware they are bringing about the destruction of their own nation, they simply don’t care. The attitude there is “every man for himself.” Another way of describing those currently in power, including and especially officials in counter-terrorism and security is “rats abandoning a sinking ship.”
In all fairness, the U.S. has a similar elitist clique of politicians, special interest multi-nationals, some of whom have their own intelligence resources that rival most countries.
The terror group, Boko Haram, is real but in its current formation, it is a proxy of outside powers who plan to Balkanize Nigeria, simply another domino to fall as have so many others.

These Folks are Looking Forward to a Lifetime Career of Fighting

As with any group seeking redress, Boko Haram has been hijacked and is now being directed from within, from without as is the Nigerian government that will be fighting it.
What is playing out, though all are ready to “go through the motions” otherwise, is far more about drugs than anything else. The Nigerians don’t yet know this or those hands that are out would be more aggressive.

Nigeria, a great playing field, largest in Africa, is the southern flank of an operation that is much more than simply stolen oil revenue and inscrutable games about gas pipelines that never come online.
Drugs are perfection. If you produce narcotics, you control the land, if you transit narcotics, you control the authorities, if you sell narcotics, you control the courts, the police and, of course, the government itself.

Arms and oil count, money is still worth counterfeiting, oil worth stealing but all this is so “yesterday.”
The real world struggle today is narco-driven, fought from the Kyber Pass to the Mexico-Arizona border and all lands in between. Nigerians who think “tribal” or “ethnic” will die “regional” and “global,” perhaps by the millions.
This is all little but theatre. The US bought a ticket to a play staged in Afghanistan and has found themselves unable to find the exit. This one will be quieter as this is Africa, it will be black people killing black people. Few will notice, fewer will care. Those with a stake notice, they care, but their agenda has no room for human life.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Goldieluks: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2011
scribble:

http://www.islamic-intelligence..com/2011/11/french-israelis-behind-aqim-and.html?m=1

excerpts:

In Nigeria, Terrorism is the Rough Version

This organization, call it “globalist” if you want, began orchestrating war in Yemen a bit ago after failing to set war against Iran into motion through incidents in Bahrain and the Persian Gulf.
The “Al Qaeda franchise” in Yemen represents an “understanding” between the current government, the CIA and Mossad to create a simulated terrorist environment as “deception and cover” for a series of other activities in the region.
There is now, nor has there ever been an organized “pan-Islamic” terrorist presence in Yemen though one has been “simulated” through misleading reports, “false flag” terror and a theatre of “counter-terrorist” activities, drone attacks and such, for no purpose other than to provide a base of operations for a global criminal enterprise.

What we are seeing now in Nigeria is part of the same strategy, one that has included attacks on a physical scale, currency manipulation and now a staged move against Africa, which will be combined with attempts to exploit the vulnerabilities of the Arab Spring, new players, new governments and new greed.
Key Nigerians ripe for bribery are making this possible.  They are aware they are bringing about the destruction of their own nation, they simply don’t care.  The attitude there is “every man for himself.” Another way of describing those currently in power, including and especially officials in counter-terrorism and security is “rats abandoning a sinking ship.”
In all fairness, the U.S. has a similar elitist clique of politicians, special interest multi-nationals, some of whom have their own intelligence resources that rival most countries.
The terror group, Boko Haram, is real but in its current formation, it is a proxy of  outside powers who plan to Balkanize Nigeria, simply another domino to fall as have so many others.

These Folks are Looking Forward to a Lifetime Career of Fighting

As with any group seeking redress, Boko Haram has been hijacked and is now being directed from within, from without as is the Nigerian government that will be fighting it.
What is playing out, though all are ready to “go through the motions” otherwise, is far more about drugs than anything else.  The Nigerians don’t yet know this or those hands that are out would be more aggressive. 

Nigeria, a great playing field, largest in Africa, is the southern flank of an operation that is much more than simply stolen oil revenue and inscrutable games about gas pipelines that never come online.
Drugs are perfection.  If you produce narcotics, you control the land, if you transit narcotics, you control the authorities, if you sell narcotics, you control the courts, the police and, of course, the government itself.

Arms and oil count, money is still worth counterfeiting, oil worth stealing but all this is so “yesterday.”
The real world struggle today is narco-driven, fought from the Kyber Pass to the Mexico-Arizona border and all lands in between.  Nigerians who think “tribal” or “ethnic” will die “regional” and “global,” perhaps by the millions.
This is all little but theatre.  The US bought a ticket to a play staged in Afghanistan and has found themselves unable to find the exit.  This one will be quieter as this is Africa, it will be black people killing black people.  Few will notice, fewer will care.  Those with a stake notice, they care, but their agenda has no room for human life.

Copy and Paste RUBBISH! you are even dumber than i imagined!
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by adamaw2tuf: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2011
PEOPLE MIGHT BE WONDERING WHY I KEEP POUNCING AND ATTACKING ALHJ_HARAM AND HIS OTHER MULTIPLE IDs MOST OF THE TIMES,I SEE IT AS JUST UNFAIR THAT HE THINKS EVERYBODY IS A FOOL OR THAT HE CAN GO ON AND ON FOOLING THOSE WHO ARE NOT AWARE OF HIS DIRTY GAMES OF USING MULTIPLE IDs TO CONFUSE AS MANY PEOPLE AS HE CAN,JUST TO KEEP NIGERIA THE WAY IT BENEFITS HIS WICKED AND HEARTLESS FATHERS AND THOSE HE SEES AS HIS MUSLIM BROTHERS/SISTERS.SO ALHJ_HARAM IF YOU LIKE USE EZEUFI,ONYOCHA,OKIJA JUJU,WILY WILY AND MANY MORE OF YOUR FAKE IDs TO CONFUSE AND INCITE TROUBLE,THE TRUTH REMAINS THAT YOU ALHJ_HARAM IS THE BIG TIME AASSHHAAWWOO OF NAIRALAND WITH A VERY DEVILISH FOR NIGERIA AND INNOCENT NIGERIANS,AND IF YOU LIKE COME UP WITH MORE IDs LIKE BABA AWO,MR.SOLOMON LAR OR ADAKA BORO JUST TO CONFUSE PEOPLE BY YOUR WORDS AND THE WAY YOU ARE TOO QUICK TO DIG UP LIES AND RUBBISH IN ORDER TO MAKE OTHERS LOOK BAD OR TO PAINT THEM WITH BAD IMAGE WILL SURELY GIVE YOU AWAY AND EXPOSE YOU FOR ALL TO SEE,SO THERE IS NO HIDING PLACE THE LIKES OF YOU UNTIL YOU RUN AWAY TO LIVE IN PLACES LIKE YOUR BELOVED AFGHANISTAN,PAKISTAN OR IRAN, OR YOU CAN AS WELL DO A MUTALLAB AND STOP EATING YOURSELF ALIVE BY YOUR REFERENCE TO ISRAEL SO NIGERIANS KNOW NOW WHO IS THEIR REAL ENEMY, AND YOUR LITTLE PROPAGANDER WILL ONLY KEEP EXPOSING YOU.AND BY THE WAY,YOU AS THE BIG AASSHHAAWWOO OF NAIRALAND HOW COME THESE FEW DAYS NO BODY HAS HEARD FROM YOU ASHAWO WHEN THE COUNTRY (CHRISTIANS/NONE MUSLIMS)IS UNDER ATTACK FROM YOU AND THE GROUP YOU DEFEND AND ENCOURAGE,NOT A COMMENT AT ALL OR ARE YOU GONNA COME AS YOUR USUAL CROCODILE FORM AND SAY "THIS IS SERIOUS"OR ARE YOU GONNA USE SOME OF YOUR FAKE IDs TO START SAYING RUBBISH ABOUT SOME PEOPLE,SO THAT YOU WILL THEN USE YOUR REAL ID "ALHJ_HARAM" TO COUNTER IT AND MAKE IT LOOK AS IF YOU ARE NORMAL? I'M WATCHING WITH INTEREST,HOW I WISH YOUR ANCESTORS LIVED AND PERISHED IN AFGHANISTAN BEFORE YOUR BIRTH.
Ezeufi:

Israel, the new friends? weldone southerners. Is this the same Israel that was quick to sell nuclear weapons to P.W Botha in order to wipe out the black south africans They may be your allies now, but they will also wipe you out when Israel think time is right. Israel may be an enemy of muslim/moslem/mohamedan or whatever; But africans, igbos, igbibos, yorubas, yorubibos, hausisos,, you name it, shall never be regarded as a friend by israel.
Onyocha:

[b]as more attacks take place,there are more signs that the boko haram menace is a CIA-MOSSAD invention.

this is what the americans and israelis want.we kill ourselves and they come in to exploit our naive state and resources pretending to be the "good guys".they can even invent the menace in order to divide us and then they can come in "to help".

we saw how Sudan was divided and now southern sudan has an israeli military base and it is totally dominated second to a colony.i pity their oil and resources.

Nigerians should be wary of these pretense coming from the west.if the west can use alqaeda and bin laden as tools to fight the soviets in afghanistan,i dont see why they cant use boko haram or even invent it to achieve their plan for nigeria and africa as a whole.they want to drive the chinese and other countries away and the resources to only be for them.before the bombings the USA embassy in abuja had issued warnings to american citizens to stay clear off churches in expectation of the explosions.why would these people have information and not share with the nigerian government? what does the americans know about boko haram that we dont know?

we saw in libya how they came in to pretend that they care for the libyan people and their lives.they came in and toppled qaddafi and qaddafi's body was dragged in the streets.now the NATO countries will dominate the libyans and their resources and country to their injury.the russians and chinese will have no interest in libya any longer.they wanted to do the same with syria.they wanted to swallow syria.russia has now sent war ships to support the president who himself has popular support among the syrian people and is anti-israel in his policies.

so nigerians beware of the israelis and americans.these people do not only wait for excuses to act.if they need to act,they invent the excuses.be careful!they are coming to swallow us all.israel should fvck off with its medical aid.how many aid has it provided to the 1.5 million people of Gaza who have been under israeli siege for 5 years?so do not think they are humanitarian or philanthropical.they most likely supplied the bombs.now they are offering help to those victims. they are trading with the blood of innocent nigerians.i am sure more than ever that this boko haram is engineered by the intelligence of the usa and israel and possibly the british intelligence.they will now watch us kill ourselves while they pretend to be "good guys".unsuspecting and naive nigerians should wake up.if you know the plots these people can invent,you will understand what i am talking about.[/b]
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by realistic1(m): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2011
Nigerians be careful Israel is coming cry for yourselves,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKmb2AQXZqY&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjwsL-3UDfQ&feature=related

If Israels come into Nigeria, our children will suffer, homeless people will be finish from the street,

But when you shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that read understand,) then let them that be in low valley in Nigeria flee to the mountains:

And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter inside, to take any thing out of his house:

And let him that is in the field and in the forest not turn back again for to take up his cloths.

But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

And pray that your flight be not in the winter.

For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he has chosen, he has shortened the days.

But take heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

But in those days, and the moon shall not give her light,

And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken

Open your eyes to see and your ears to hear, for the devils we have are better than the Israeli angels we don't know,
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by cap28: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2011
scribble - I agree with one of the points in that article - namely:

that Boko Haram is being directed and controlled by external forces.

In my opinion Al Qaeda = US intelligence. (infact this is not a matter of opinion, it is a matter of fact)

Boko Haram = splinter group of Al Qaeda being operated and controlled by US intelligence.

Nigerians dont know the half of what is about to unfold in nigeria.

Many fools are still working themselves into a frenzy thinking this is about northern islamists versus southern christians - nothing could be further from the truth.

Nigerians deserve the fool they elected into office because his abysmall track record never set off any red flags in their mind - not only is this man a western stooge but he is willing to sacrifice the lives of his own people for his own selfish and s.tupid interests - why has he gone into a state of paralysis despite all of these bombings, is it normal to say to the nigerian people "this is a burden you are going to have to live with" following the deaths of so many nigerian people.

Its not as if he wasnt aware that this was going to happen, as i understand it the nigerian security forces received warnings before these bomb blasts went off.
This therefore begs the question - why are they not doing anythign to counter these attacks?

why is GEJ paralysed?

And as for Israel - since when did the Israelis start caring about the welfare of africans - what is Israel's track record towards africa like:

they armed, trained and supported the apartheid govt of south africa
they armed, trained and funded Charles Taylor's militias in liberia
they were involved in arms for diamond smuggling with Charles Taylor of liberia
they are currently arming both sides in ongoing war in DRC

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SEND MEDICAL AID TO NIGERIANS - I LAUGH!!!

by the way MOSSAD protected IBB when he was in power and provided him with intelligence throuhgout his 8 years in office which protected him from being overthrown.

when it was time for him to go - he fooled nigerians with the June 12 anullment and another stooge was slotted into office.

Funny how the west didnt intervene to place MKO in office like they did with Ouattara of Ivory Coast.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by buzugee(m): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

SAD dead body, am here to stay i won't allow you rest,jealous prick.
I HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMMENT ON ANY THREAD AS AM NOT SECLUDED TO ONLY ROMANCE SECTION,
THE EARLIER YOUR SILLY BRAIN GET USED TO IT,THE BETTER FOR YOUR PATHETIC LIFE.
COME OUT AND REPLY ME WITH YOUR REAL ID,STOP HIDING BEHIND A FAKE ID,CAUSE YOU SOUND
LIKE A FAN AND A STALKER,[color=#000099]STOP FOLLOWING ME,AM NOT TWITTER
DIMWITT!!![/color]
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by buzugee(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2011
Ihengote:

[b][/b]
This is d dumpest post i have read today
grin grin grin grin grin i agree bruh. the post is quite dump cheesy
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Mrc1: 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2011
We do not need Israeli land thieves who are desecrating the holy land with military occupation to do our dirty work for us.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2011
cap28:

scribble - I agree with one of the points in that article - namely:

that Boko Haram is being directed and controlled by external forces.

In my opinion Al Qaeda = US intelligence. (infact this is not a matter of opinion, it is a matter of fact)

Boko Haram = splinter group of Al Qaeda being operated and controlled by US intelligence.

Here comes the conspiracy theorist with a chip on his shoulder.

People like Cap28 are a great danger to our nation, they try to divert the threat elsewhere, while the real enemy is within us, consistently trying to destroy us.

By the way Cap28 are you still blaming the white man for the recent Pakistan and Syria bombings that killed over 200.

It's the white man, right , grin grin grin

Get a life Bro.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Onyocha: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2011
[b]Southern christians and fanaticism.

they will kill their fellow blacks and hate them because they worship a jewish man.you are already slaves."praise the lord",halleleuyah! congratulations!!! your god is a jewish man and you are their slaves.the funny part is the jewish themselves do not accept or believe in your christian jewish god!!!

this is the new era of colonization in africa.they will divide and conquer you you christian fools.when they dominate they will not see you but slaves of the jewish man you worship.when you go to church to worship your jewish god,the white christians will ask you to seat in the back row and the white man seat front like we saw in apartheid south africa.that was a racist regime only recognized by israel as legitimate.you know that birds of the same feather flock together.

kill your black brothers and call israel for help to kill ourselves because some boko haram id!ots are helping their plan.you too become fools.they will only fvck the hell out of your tiny slave brains.fools!!!

the northerners are killing themselves,both christians and muslims.see the attacks on sallah day in damaturu against muslims by the same boko haram.what do you call that? northerners are killing themselves and fanatical and brainless christians in the south want to use the blood of the innocent to actualize their satanical plans to divide the country.whatever evil plan israel and america put in place,that plan is deviced to bury us all,both christians and muslims.we were africans and blacks before christianity and islam.now you are sell outs!i am not muslim and not christian.i am african.these your masters have colonized us and raped! the hell out of us.now they are pretending to be good.small brains forget too easily and fooled cheaply.

traitors, and christian fanatics from the south,tell your jewish and western masters that Nigeria will never be divided.those your jewish and western masters will continue selling your blood and see it spill in vain.they will not succeed to divide this country with your cheap blood they are using like kerosine.nigeria will remain united,strong and a great african country.if you dont like it like that get a visa to israel.oh sorry i forgot,israel is a jewish state.blacks are not allowed!!!!ask the black ethiopian jews of the discrimination they face there and they are called jews.[/b]
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2011
Onyocha:

[b]Southern christians and fanaticism.

they will kill their fellow blacks and hate them because they worship a jewish man.you are already slaves."praise the lord",halleleuyah! congratulations!!! your god is a jewish man and you are their slaves.the funny part is the jewish themselves do not accept or believe in your christian jewish god!!!

this is the new era of colonization in africa.they will divide and conquer you you christian fools.when they dominate they will not see you but slaves of the jewish man you worship.when you go to church to worship your jewish god,the white christians will ask you to seat in the back row and the white man seat front like we saw in apartheid south africa.that was a racist regime only recognized by israel as legitimate.you know that birds of the same feather flock together.

kill your black brothers and call israel for help to kill ourselves because some boko haram id!ots are helping their plan.you too become fools.they will only fvck the hell out of your tiny slave brains.fools!!!

the northerners are killing themselves,both christians and muslims.see the attacks on sallah day in damaturu against muslims by the same boko haram.what do you call that? northerners are killing themselves and fanatical and brainless christians in the south want to use the blood of the innocent to actualize their satanical plans to divide the country.whatever evil plan israel and america put in place,that plan is deviced to bury us all,both christians and muslims.we were africans and blacks before christianity and islam.now you are sell outs!i am not muslim and not christian.i am african.these your masters have colonized us and violated! the hell out of us.now they are pretending to be good.small brains forget too easily and fooled cheaply.

traitors, and christian fanatics from the south,tell your jewish and western masters that Nigeria will never be divided.those your jewish and western masters will continue selling your blood and see it spill in vain.they will not succeed to divide this country with your cheap blood they are using like kerosine.nigeria will remain united,strong and a great african country.if you dont like it like that get a visa to israel.oh sorry i forgot,israel is a jewish state.blacks are not allowed!!!!ask the black ethiopian jews of the discrimination they face there and they are called jews.[/b]

How Daft !!!

I give you an F9 in Current Affairs and History.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Onyocha: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2011
frosbel:

How Daft !!!

I give you an F9 in Current Affairs and History.

i do not need a slave of a jewish "god" to score me.

you are a sower of discord you "frosbel".this is how you spread hate and nonsense in the religion section.you dont want to remain the jewish slave you are worshipping a jewish man for god.you want to make everyone his slave shouting blindly "praise the lord".
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2011
Onyocha:

i do not need a slave of a jewish "god" to score me.

you are a sower of discord you "frosbel".this is how you spread hate and nonsense in the religion section.you dont want to remain the jewish slave you are worshipping a jewish man for god.you want to make everyone his slave shouting blindly "praise the lord".

Good, I am glad you noticed , I am your worst nightmare, you and your politically correct sheeple on Nairaland.

The Truth must be spoken and it will not be silenced by cowards.

Nazism was appeased and claimed 60 million lives.

Communism was appeased and claimed over 200 million lives in the 20th century alone

Now we have radical Islam and confused people like you want us to shut-up and appease their murderous agenda.

Wow !!!!
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by noiseless: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2011
What dirty work are you referring to is worse than every day systematically ritual performing massacre of none muslims in nigeria?
realistic1:

The Israeli don't believes in Jesus Christ how come they are coming to help us against our brother, when the Palestinians die on a minutes, base.

Please STOP the Israel from BODY ORGANS THIEF from Nigeria territory and save the lives of poor Nigerians without good network of crime prevention and good governance,

watch this maybe it will high-lighten you a little bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEfELgav1Qs&feature=related

And who are your "our brothers"? The only muslim that can be seen as our brothers/sisters are those from the south,so stop this your socalled "our brothers" nonsense,so your best christmas gift or wishes to "your brothers" is to unleash a terror like you did are still planning to do even more and more whenever posible?Please go and celebrate your success of your attack and stop thinking everyone has no brain but you.  
Mrc1:

We do not need Israeli land thieves who are desecrating the holy land with military occupation to do our dirty work for us.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Ezeufi: 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2011
You are the ignorant one here, David was a man close to God's own heart
and he was a fighter,he fought wars and won a lot of them.He fought against his enemies
and God was with him all through,so i don't know what gibberish you are talking about.

Yes, indeed king David was close to God. He was never a christian though, and never fought as a christian, and he never fought for christianity.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by buzugee(m): 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2011
Ezeufi:

Yes, indeed king David was close to God. He was never a christian though, and never fought as a christian, and he never fought for christianity.

i think you guys are equating allegorical representations as reality. i dont quite think there was a fella named king David. i believe the lesson you were supposed to take from this allegorical story is that no matter how huge your enemy or adversary is, if the lord be with you, no barrier is insurmountable.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by AfroBlue(m): 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2011
@Onyocha

You go deep in the mind and thought.

Supplement on the synagogue of satan

THE JEWS OF IRAQ

by Naeim Giladi

http://www.inminds.com/jews-of-iraq.html
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by manny4life(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2011
Ezeufi:

More like your own religious ignorance, David came out from the tribe of Judah, lineage of Abraham who was a Moslem (before God called him). Jesus Christ of Nazareth you speak of, were his parents not Jewish? Yet, in the new testament, he talked about Christianity? Bottom line is about the teachings n the Bible and not segregating who's who. The Bible is the book for Christians, while Torah is to the Jews, whether David is a Jew or not, like someone said, he was a man after God's own heart (same GOD we Christians serve), the teachings, wars, etc of David applies to Christianity.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Relax101(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2011
EzeUfi and Onyocha= Alh Harem.

Una dey mind the ediot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ilorin And The Crisis Of Fulani Identity / Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money / Buhari Calls Obasanjo, Felicitates With Him On His 80th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.