Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid (14677 Views)

Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos / US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections / Fashola Condemns Nigeria’s Centenary Celebration Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2011
frosbel thank you very much,i hope they will understand.islamic fundamentalism is a problem we have to tackle in this country,it has been around for a long time but treated with kids gloves.we should not accuse the west of these boko haram crises.the west dont give moslems daggers and bombs in nigeria and direct them to go bomb churches.the root and solution to this problem is here with us,--- the islamic community/ideology,imams,northern oligachy,pdp,sss,army ,police,security agencies,the christian community,nigerias geopolitical zones,nigerian constitution with all its flaws.
  If we were practicing true federalism,we wouldnt have to experience all these crises.all this is happening because the centre[abuja]is too attractive and gej is the one occuping the presidency.
   The israeli should come with not just medical aid but military aid as well.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nadanbata: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2011
Allhamudillah.

Some of you Nairalanders see the 'bigger picture'. When these guys(West) come out in condemnation you know they have agenda. We have seen blueprint time and time again. Fund rebels, destablize, overthrow regime = control the land. OVer and Over again last 50+ years. Latest being Libya next Syria.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by ak4God(m): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2011
During the time of Obasanjo regime,many people criticize him for being too harsh, So far i blv Nigerians need iron hand.GEJ is too dull.i never c IJAW wey dull like dis, na untill Boko Haram bomb Aso Rock before him go act?Bros do sumtin.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2011
@ nadanbata,
you don see some hypocrite/mugu de comment de write wetin u like you de happy abi?well no be all of us be mugu.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Onlytruth(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2011
What I find laughable is this attempt to make Israel seem like an internationally ambitious rogue state. undecided
I reject that in the strongest possible terms because history is there to guide us.

What is Israel's ONLY goal? Answer: To be allowed to exist. Simple.

I (as a child of Biafra), can FULLY understand that.

Throughout Israel's history, so far, she has battled enemies who swear that she must not exist.

How can somebody come here to tell us that Israel has some sinister agenda in Africa?

Let me remind you guys that Israel supported Biafra, when majority of nations of the world turned their backs on us.
What could they have wanted to gain then by supporting  a losing side of the war?
Wasn't Biafra's tenuous situation during the war clearly evident to all, which made some countries jump ship on Biafra, yet Israel stuck with us till the bitter end?

The only rational explanation for that is PRINCIPLE: they shared our dreams, hopes and values.

All I know is that when Biafra was forced back into Nigeria, Israel followed us back in.
Today Israel is a friend of Nigeria.
But if there should arise again a situation leading to a war, there is a STRONG chance that Israel would support Biafra again. QED.  cool
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by sirbiafra: 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2011
i dont get it, how do u mean that israel has a hand in boko haram, it is not logical at alll, only a blind man does not know that this contraption called naija willl end someday
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nadanbata: 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2011
@chima12 wagwan G u coool yh? cool
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by virgo(f): 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2011
Kobojunkie:

All this rambling for simple direct questions asked? Again. . .

You asked a question and answered it. I see no reason in engaging you in a senseless verbal merry go round. I stand by my views that religious brainwashing is the root of Africa's problems, so seek someone else to direct your "direct questions" to.  smiley
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by cap28: 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2011
Onlytruth here is Israel's plan for Africa:

Re-Dividing Africa: The Yinon Plan is very Much Alive and at Work,

In the same context as the sectarian divisions in the Middle East, the Israelis have outlined plans to reconfigure Africa. The Yinon Plan seeks to delineate Africa on the basis of three facets:

(1) ethno-linguistics;
(2) skin-colour;
(3) religion.

It seeks to draw dividing lines in Africa between a so-called "Black Africa" and a supposedly "non-Black" North Africa. This is part of a scheme to create a schism in Africa between what are assumed to be "Arabs" and so-called "Blacks."

An attempt to separate the merging point of an Arab and African identity is underway.

This objective is why the ridiculous identity of an "African South Sudan" and an "Arab North Sudan" have been nurtured and promoted. This is also why black-skinned Libyans have been targeted in a campaign to "colour cleanse" Libya. The Arab identity in North Africa is being de-linked from its African identity. Simultaneously there is an attempt to eradicate the large populations of "black-skinned Arabs" so that there is a clear delineation between "Black Africa" and a new "non-Black" North Africa, which will be turned into a fighting ground between the remaining "non-Black" Berbers and Arabs.

In the same context, tensions are being fomented between Muslims and Christians in Africa, in such places as Sudan and Nigeria, to further create lines and fracture points. The fuelling of these divisions on the basis of skin-colour, religion, ethnicity, and language is intended to fuel disassociation and disunity in Africa. This is all part of a broader African strategy of cutting North Africa off from the rest of the African continent.

Israel and the African Continent

[b]The Israelis have been quietly involved on the African continent for years. In Western Sahara, which is occupied by Morocco, the Israelis helped build a separation security wall like the one in the Israeli-occupied West Bank. In Sudan, Tel Aviv has armed separatist movements and insurgents. In South Africa, the Israelis supported the Apartheid regime and its occupation of Namibia. In 2009, the Israeli Foreign Ministry outlined that Africa would be the renewed focus of Tel Aviv.

Israel's two main objectives in Africa are to impose the Yinon Plan, in league with its own interests, and to assist Washington in becoming the hegemon of Africa. In this regard, the Israelis also pushed for the creation of AFRICOM. The Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies (IASPS), an Israeli think-tank, is one example.

Washington has outsourced intelligence work in Africa to Tel Aviv. Tel Aviv is effectively involved as one of the parties in a broader war not just "inside" Africa, but "over" Africa. In this war, Tel Aviv is working alongside Washington and the E.U. against China and its allies, which includes Iran.

Tehran is working alongside Beijing in a similar manner as Tel Aviv is with Washington. Iran is helping the Chinese in Africa through Iranian connections and ties. These ties also include Tehran's ties to private Lebanese and Syrian business interests in Africa. Thus, within the broader rivalry between Washington and Beijing, an Israeli-Iranian rivalry has also unfolded within Africa. [1] Sudan is Africa's third largest weapons producer, as a result of Iranian support in weapons manufacturing. Meanwhile, while Iran provides military assistance to Khartoum, which includes several military cooperation agreements, Israel is involved in various actions directed against the Sudanese. [2]

Israel and Libya

Libya had been considered as "a spoiler" which undermined the interests of the former colonial powers in Africa. In this regard, Libya had taken on some hefty pan-African development plans intended to industrialize Africa and transform Africa into an integrated and assertive political entity. These initiatives conflicted with the interests of the external powers competing with one another in Africa, but it was especially unacceptable to Washington and the major E.U. countries. In this regard, Libya had to be crippled and neutralized as an entity supportive of African progress and pan-African unity

Preparing the Chessboard for the "Clash of Civilizations"

It is at this point that all the pieces have to be put together and the dots have to be connected.

The chessboard is being staged for a "Clash of Civilizations" and all the chess pieces are being put into place.

The Arab World is in the process of being cordoned off and sharp delineation lines are being created. These lines of delineation are replacing the seamless lines of transition between different ethno-linguistic, skin-colour, and religious groups.

Under this scheme, there can no longer be a melding transition between societies and countries. This is why the Christians in the Middle East and North Africa, such as the Copts, are being targeted. This is also why black-skinned Arabs and black-skinned Berbers, as well as other North African population groups which are black-skinned, are facing genocide in North Africa.

What is being staged is the creation of an exclusively "Muslim Middle East" area (excluding Israel) that will be in turmoil over Shiite-Sunni fighting. A similar scenario is being staged for a "non-Black North Africa" area which will be characterized by a confrontation between Arabs and Berber. At the same time, under the "Clash of Civilizations" model, the Middle East and North Africa are slated to simultaneously be in conflict with the so-called "West" and "Black Africa."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=27029
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2011
virgo:

You asked a question and answered it. I see no reason in engaging you in a senseless verbal merry go round. I stand by my views that religious brainwashing is the root of Africa's problems, so seek someone else to direct your "direct questions" to.  smiley

No did not answer the question, and something tells you know this. So let's not start LYING now.

You gave us some more ramblings which honestly, I cannot even make heads or tails of. I am not asking either of your religious view. Simply asked you which religion out respects the black man since you pretend to care.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by virgo(f): 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2011
Kobojunkie:

No did not answer the question, and something tells you know this. So let's not start LYING now.

You gave us some more ramblings which honestly, I cannot even make heads or tails of. I am not asking either of your religious view. Simply asked you which religion out there you pretend then respects the black man.

Who is "us"? Lol. You are not asking either of my religious views? You are not making any sense doll. Excuse me while I go and laugh. Some of you try so hard to sound intelligent.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2011
Let me re-post oo, so at least we know who is trying to make this more complicated than it really is

virgo:

Read someone's post where it was stated that Abraham was Muslim before God called him.  shocked Really?  grin. Peeps calm down and turn your books straight up. Stop reading history upside down. And as for nations in the West and M. E meddling in Africa's affairs, there can't be anything good coming from either Jews, Arabs or Europeans. Starting from Judiasm to Christianity to Islam, none of those religions respect the black man. I can't help suspecting these "outside forces". I wish we had leaders with functioning brains. From pastors, to imams to politicians, Nigerians has been cursed with very bad leadership. It is clear that "humble Joe" might have thrown in the towel and is patiently waiting for 2015. The ordinary citizens of Nigeria had better take their own destinies into their hands because once the vultures swoop,  sad
[size=14pt]
What religion out there respects "the black man"?
[/size]

hmm . . . if wishes where horses, but they are not. The black man is not even respected in his own home.  embarassed
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Onlytruth(m): 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2011
@c[b]ap28[/b]

My brother I respect you a lot, so I would only focus of what we all know (undisputed facts), and leave things we don't know.

The world of international conspiracy is deep and murky, and can screw the best of minds.

So, I usually leave conspiracy alone, and deal with HARD FACTS.

Like I stated earlier, Israel has a very simple goal as a nation: EXISTENCE.

She has been fighting non-stop to be allowed to exist, since 1948. That much is pretty clear to all.
The other clear thing is that, Israel (bearing in mind its enormous military power) is a very self restrained country.
I have A LOT OF RESPECT for her just because of that, especially in light of constant Arab provocation and aggression.
Some other country with the type of Israel's military, would have since colonized the entire middle east. Israel simply fights to defend only these areas that allow her to exist.

Now, about their African agenda, she has every right to map out the continent and figure out how to relate with each component part of Africa. I have not seen them killing people in Africa, on the contrary, I have seen Muslim Africans killing African Christians in their millions; from Biafra to Southern Sudan.

Finally, I would trust America and Israel one million times BEFORE I can ever trust Iran and China in Africa and over African affairs. Just my humble opinion. The former two are open to some extent, while the latter two are completely CLOSED to scrutiny.

I would be a fool to reject Israel's "mapping" of Biafra, only to accept Iran's mapping of Nigeria.  undecided

Like I said before, Israel was a worthy ally of Biafra when others deserted us (Biafrans). Everything else is irrelevant.  cool
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by virgo(f): 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Let me repost oo, so at least we know who is trying to make this more complicated than it really is
[size=13pt]
What religion out there respects "the black man"?
[/size]

hm . . . if wishes where horses, but they are not. The black man is not even respected in his own home.  embarassed

Kobojunkie, like I said, you asked a rhetorical question and went ahead to cement your stand with second comment. I don't believe in meaningless verbal sparring where insults are thrown in to prove intellectual superiority. Oh btw, using "us" in arguments in a bid to draw supporters is rather lame, don't you think?
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by emmatok(m): 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2011
Onlytruth:

What I find laughable is this attempt to make Israel seem like an internationally ambitious rogue state. undecided
I reject that in the strongest possible terms because history is there to guide us.

What is Israel's ONLY goal? Answer: To be allowed to exist. Simple.

I (as a child of Biafra), can FULLY understand that.

Throughout Israel's history, so far, she has battled enemies who swear that she must not exist.

How can somebody come here to tell us that Israel has some sinister agenda in Africa?

Let me remind you guys that Israel supported Biafra, when majority of nations of the world turned their backs on us.
What could they have wanted to gain then by supporting  a losing side of the war?
Wasn't Biafra's tenuous situation during the war clearly evident to all, which made some countries jump ship on Biafra, yet Israel stuck with us till the bitter end?

The only rational explanation for that is PRINCIPLE: they shared our dreams, hopes and values.

All I know is that when Biafra was forced back into Nigeria, Israel followed us back in.
Today Israel is a friend of Nigeria.
But if there should arise again a situation leading to a war, there is a STRONG chance that Israel would support Biafra again. QED.  cool

Africans don't learn.

What has Israel supporting Biafra got to do with BK terror on Nigeria.

We carry our religious sentiments too far.

The Jews are not Christians.

For you information Nigerian is bigger than the Nation of Israel.

But corruption makes us look weak.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Kobojunkie: 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2011
virgo:

Kobojunkie, like I said, you asked a rhetorical question and went ahead to cement your stand with second comment. I don't believe in meaningless verbal sparring where insults are thrown in to prove intellectual superiority. Oh btw, using "us" in arguments in a bid to draw supporters is rather lame, don't you think?

WOW !  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked WOW!!! rhetorical ? WOW!! 'us' in bid to draw supporters? WOW . . .  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked .  insults  . . . WOW shocked shocked shocked!!!

I think it is best I take it that there is no answer to the question. NO MORE COMMENT from me!
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by virgo(f): 12:01am On Dec 27, 2011
Kobojunkie:

WOW !  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked WOW!!! rhetorical ? WOW!! 'us' in bid to draw supporters? WOW . . .  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked .  insults  . . . WOW shocked shocked shocked!!!

I think it is best I take it that there is no answer to the question. NO MORE COMMENT from me!

kiss cool Sure boo. Bye!
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by executinal(m): 12:11am On Dec 27, 2011
Onlytruth:

@c[b]ap28[/b]

My brother I respect you a lot, so I would only focus of what we all know (undisputed facts), and leave things we don't know.

The world of international conspiracy is deep and murky, and can screw the best of minds.

So, I usually leave conspiracy alone, and deal with HARD FACTS.

Like I stated earlier, Israel has a very simple goal as a nation: EXISTENCE.

She has been fighting non-stop to be allowed to exist, since 1948. That much is pretty clear to all.
The other clear thing is that, Israel (bearing in mind its enormous military power) is a very self restrained country.
I have A LOT OF RESPECT for her just because of that, especially in light of constant Arab provocation and aggression.
Some other country with the type of Israel's military, would have since colonized the entire middle east. Israel simply fights to defend only these areas that allow her to exist.

Now, about their African agenda, she has every right to map out the continent and figure out how to relate with each component part of Africa. I have not seen them killing people in Africa, on the contrary, I have seen Muslim Africans killing African Christians in their millions; from Biafra to Southern Sudan.

Finally, I would trust America and Israel one million times BEFORE I can ever trust Iran and China in Africa and over African affairs. Just my humble opinion. The former two are open to some extent, while the latter two are completely CLOSED to scrutiny.

I would be a fool to reject Israel's "mapping" of Biafra, only to accept Iran's mapping of Nigeria.  undecided

Like I said before, Israel was a worthy ally of Biafra when others deserted us (Biafrans). Everything else is irrelevant.  cool
+1
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Onlytruth(m): 12:21am On Dec 27, 2011
emmatok:

Africans don't learn.

What has Israel supporting Biafra got to do with BK terror on Nigeria.

We carry our religious sentiments too far.

The Jews are not Christians.

For you information Nigerian is bigger than the Nation of Israel.

But corruption makes us look weak.

I wonder what religion has to do with my post.
I only stated that Israel was a friend of Biafra during the civil war.
Israel is a friend of Nigeria today (maybe because Biafra is still inside Nigeria today) .
If a war of division starts again, Israel would likely support Biafra again.

I have already thanked Israel in my first post for sending medical assistance to Nigeria.

Israel may be smaller in size than Nigeria, but I doubt that Nigeria can withstand Israel militarily.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Yeske2(m): 12:36am On Dec 27, 2011
The State of Israel is highly needed right now, WTF.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by EzeUche(m): 12:44am On Dec 27, 2011
The Ndigbo have an affinity for Israel.

I welcome their aid.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by AngryIgbo: 12:56am On Dec 27, 2011
All of you speaking poorly about Jews or America, please join Boko Haram (however it's spelt) so we can find you and gun you down with your fellow anti-Semite Northern Hausa/Fulani dog allies.

One thing the Yoruba and the Northern Desert Rats have in common is a dislike for Jews and the Igbo - two groups of people generally more intelligent and industrious than they are. I'm willing to wager that the conspiracy idiots here, spouting Alex Jones type nonsense are not Igbo, as most of us are intelligent enough to understand the roots of anti-Jew and anti-Igbo hatred - Jealousy.

Again, please join your anti-Semite brothers up North and live in a cave with your wife covered in sheets or better yet, join Boko whatever, so we can gun you down. Hopefully with Israel's help.

And for the record, you tiny brained little pissants, I don't care if Israel also supported Apartheid South Africa. Had Biafra been a success, all of black Africa would have broken out with independence movements and the continent would not be saddled with the preposterous and laughably silly colonial states it is today.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by isalegan2: 1:12am On Dec 27, 2011
cap28:

. . . here is Israel's plan for Africa:

Cap, my beloved brother, I tire for our people o. It's worse than I thought. lipsrsealed

Have a good new year. smiley
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Ezeufi: 1:13am On Dec 27, 2011
The Ndigbo have an affinity for Israel.

I welcome their aid.

The Ndigbos desire to have a master is beyond the pale. The slavish attitude is so deep amongst these African brothers that they dont see themselves as complete human without a non african master to look after them. If the Ndigbos think Israel should become their masters just because Israel supported biafra, then what about Tanzania? Julius Nyerere of Tanzania was the only African leader to recognise and support biafra. Tanzania was a friend of Biafra too. On that argument, why dont you choose Tanzanians for your new  masters? Or are they too black to be your masters?
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by EzeUche(m): 1:19am On Dec 27, 2011
Ezeufi:

The Ndigbos desire to have a master is beyond the pale. The slavish attitude is so deep amongst these African brothers that they dont see themselves as complete human without a non african master to look after them. If the Ndigbos think Israel should become their masters just because Israel supported biafra, then what about Tanzania? Julius Nyerere of Tanzania was the only African leader to recognise and support biafra. Tanzania was a friend of Biafra too. On that argument, why dont you choose Tanzanians for your new  masters? Or are they too black to be your masters?

There is no "slavish" attitude about the Ndigbo affinity for Israel.

Many Igbos see their struggle against the Muslim hordes similar to what the people of Israel are accustomed to.

This affinity begins with our similar struggles.

The Ndigbo worship no man. We did not worship any pale skin. I hope Okonkwo is illustration of that. We see them humans just like us.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Onlytruth(m): 1:23am On Dec 27, 2011
Ezeufi = Alj_harem. cool
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Onlytruth(m): 1:24am On Dec 27, 2011
The more we re-emphasize our (Biafran) affinity with Israel, our enemies begin to panic. lol
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Jenifa1: 1:24am On Dec 27, 2011
how can Israel condemn terror when they are busy bombing and terrorizing their Palestinian and Iranian neighbors.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Onlytruth(m): 1:29am On Dec 27, 2011
Jenifa_:

how can Israel condemn terror when they are busy bombing and terrorizing their Palestinian and Iranian neighbors.

Allies of terror have entered thread. Abandon ship. cool
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by AngryIgbo: 1:33am On Dec 27, 2011
Ezeufi:

The Igbo are the only black people in West Africa to actually fight for their own state! And this low IQ no doubt Yoruba or member of some other inferior race has the gall to say we desire a master!? And this when he and no doubt his fellow gene trash are beholden to Nigeria, a state created by White people to serve their interests. The Igbo people's great curse was being surrounded by these genetically inferior gene trash Yoruba and Hausa Fulani dogs.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by EzeUche(m): 1:39am On Dec 27, 2011
Jenifa_:

Israel is being terrorized by their Arab neighbors if you have forgot that.

Israel is never the aggressor.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Jenifa1: 1:40am On Dec 27, 2011
EzeUche:

Israel is being terrorized by their Arab neighbors if you have forgot that.

Israel is never the aggressor.

then you are either not following d news. or it's entering your left ear and coming out of your right.
or maybe you're getting your news from Fox. don't blame you sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa / N2.1Billion Of N1,000 Notes Missing At NSPMC / Court Of Appeal Upholds Abba Kabir Yusuf As PDP Candidate In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.