Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid (14676 Views)

Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos / US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections / Fashola Condemns Nigeria’s Centenary Celebration Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by buzugee(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2011
EzeUche:

The Mayan Calendar is cyclical. Nothing is going to happen in 2012.
i concur Bruh. its just a bunch of bologna. having said all that i do sense that we are closer to the end though. all these folks flexing with iran and whatnot could trigger a 3rd world war.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by isalegan2: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2011
cap28:

Isale gan how are you enjoying your christmas?  hope you are well.

here is an interesting documentary about DRC from american investigative journalist - keith harmon snow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg6kPY7QC3M

Thank you, dear.  It's going well.  Looking forward to a good new year.  Better than this one, we hope.  smiley
I greeted you here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=832556.msg9840351#msg9840351

buzugee:

anyway all jokes aside. something fishy is going on in that region and it does not involve nigerians. nigerians are not as sophisticated and diabolical to be making bombs and detonating bombs. this is highly un-nigerian.

I am not convinced either.  Is it a coincidence that right when the US took an interest in scaring everyone about the dangers of Boko Haram is when the "bombings" got more prevalent and sophisticated, as in effective and more deadly with a lot more casualties?  

Two things that is unresolved for me:
1) The Boko boys always said their fight was with the government, so why would they detonate bombs at churches?  The last big one they claimed, was at the UN.  
2) I have not seen conclusive evidence where a Boko spokesperson took credit for the the bomb at the churches.  The newspapers were talking in generalities, as far as I could tell.  Also, faster than you can say Boko what? the coverage was on fast track on CNN - proclaiming that a Nigerian Al Qaeda outfit is terrorising the country.  It's as if they have a script from the state department.

hmmm.  When they start broadcasting their propaganda news briefs live from a Naija location (à la Libya), I'll really get worried.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by buzugee(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2011
isale_gan2:

Thank you, dear.  It's going well.  Looking forward to a good new year.  Better than this one, we hope.  smiley
I greeted you here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=832556.msg9840351#msg9840351

I am not convinced either.  Is it a coincidence that right when the US took an interest in scaring everyone about the dangers of Boko Haram is when the "bombings" got more prevalent and sophisticated, as in effective and more deadly with a lot more casualties?  

Two things that is unresolved for me:
1) The Boko boys always said their fight was with the government, so why would they detonate bombs at churches?  The last big one they claimed, was at the UN.  
2) I have not seen conclusive evidence where a Boko spokesperson took credit for the the bomb at the churches.  The newspapers were talking in generalities, as far as I could tell.  Also, faster than you can say Boko what? the coverage was on fast track on CNN - proclaiming that a Nigerian Al Qaeda outfit is terrorising the country.  It's as if they have a script from the state department.

hmmm.  When they start broadcasting their propaganda news briefs live from a Naija location (à la Libya), I'll really get worried.

yeah it looks like this furore is all a means to an end. dunno why they feel the need to take such drastic means with us. tis not like jonathan goodluck is not already licking their boots grin why kick a man when he is down right ?
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Jenifa1: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2011
buzugee:

oh my bad. didnt know they had a date for nigerias disintegration  shocked soothsayers in action

American CIA predicted Nigeria will disintegrate by 2015
tongue
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by igbo2011(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2011
Jenifa_:

tongue
Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9VxnCBD9W4
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by buzugee(m): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2011
Jenifa_:

tongue

oh dearie that is serious business o. so they have a schedule to keep ?  shocked time for us all to go into fasting and prayer  grin
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Jenifa1: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2011
igbo2011:

Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9VxnCBD9W4

conspiracy theorist like u grin
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by cap28: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2011
isale_gan2:

Thank you, dear.  It's going well.  Looking forward to a good new year.  Better than this one, we hope.  smiley

sorry dear, i must have missed it, wish you all the best for this coming year. cool cool
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by igbo2011(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2011
Jenifa_:

conspiracy theorist like u grin
I am not a conspiracy theorist. If people stop being brainwashed by the lies the elite tell you (in school or the media) then you can know the truth about this world we live in.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Onlytruth(m): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2011
In the world of conspiracy theory, anything is possible, that is why I am more interested in HISTORY. What ACTUALLY HAPPENED.
From history, I know, that in the era of "modern" African state, African Muslims have killed more Africans than America, and Israel combined. An uneasy stalemate is holding in Dafur as we speak, where Arab Africans have attempted to ethnically cleanse black Africans in an o.r.gy of violence.

Northern Nigerian muslims have killed more Nigerians than any foreign country could ever attempt without provoking a military response from Nigeria.

So, I feel very insulted when Africans (black) come here to parrot conspiracy theories they hardly understand.

Why not simply tell your African Muslims to repent and toss the mass murdering Koran into the abyss in the interest of Africa's peace and unity. No, they won't! They would prefer the boogie man's story instead. SMDH! undecided undecided embarassed
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

In the world of conspiracy theory, anything is possible, that is why I am more interested in HISTORY. What ACTUALLY HAPPENED.
From history, I know, that in the era of "modern" African state, African Muslims have killed more Africans than America, and Israel combined. An uneasy stalemate is holding in Dafur as we speak, where Arab Africans have attempted to ethnically cleanse black Africans in an o.r.gy of violence.

Northern Nigerian muslims have killed more Nigerians than any foreign country could ever attempt without provoking a military response from Nigeria.

So, I feel very insulted when Africans (black) come here to parrot conspiracy theories they hardly understand.

Why not simply tell your African Muslims to repent and toss the mass murdering Koran into the abyss in the interest of Africa's peace and unity. No, they won't! They would prefer the boogie man's story instead. SMDH! undecided undecided embarassed

You will do yourself a lot of good to pick up a book.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by cap28: 12:44am On Dec 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

Bros if you are interested in historical fact  - how come you are unaware of what america is doing in DRC as we speak?

how come you are unaware that over 10 million congolese have died in that country following the invasion of that country by US backed Rwandan and Ugandan troops?

how come you are unaware of the fact that america, israel and Britain continue to arm all sides in this conflict in order to keep this war raging for years thereby keeping the region in a state of endless anarchy?

How can  you say that african muslims have killed more people in africa than israel and america combined - have african muslims killed more than 10 million people? because that is the current number of casualties that have died as a result of the US sponsored genocidal war that is currently raging in DRC.

Are  you saying that africans have invaded and razed an entire country to the ground, becasue as you know that is what NATO did recently in Libya.

If these americans are as good as you claim -why did they carry out aerial bombardments of tawargha a black inhabited town in libya?

also why did they stand by and watch while their al qaeda foot soldiers committed rap.es, lynchings and ethnic cleansing against the black populations in libya?
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by EzeUche(m): 12:49am On Dec 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

Great post!
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 28, 2011
cap28:

Bros if you are interested in historical fact  - how come you are unaware of what america is doing in DRC as we speak?

how come you are unaware that over 10 million congolese have died in that country following the invasion of that country by US backed Rwandan and Ugandan troops?

how come you are unaware of the fact that america, israel and Britain continue to arm all sides in this conflict in order to keep this war raging for years thereby keeping the region in a state of endless anarchy?

How can  you say that african muslims have killed more people in africa than israel and america combined - have african muslims killed more than 10 million people? because that is the current number of casualties that have died as a result of the US sponsored genocidal war that is currently raging in DRC.

Are  you saying that africans have invaded and razed an entire country to the ground, becasue as you know that is what NATO did recently in Libya.

If these americans are as good as you claim -why did they carry out aerial bombardments of tawargha a black inhabited town in libya?

also why did they stand by and watch while their al qaeda foot soldiers committed rap.es, lynchings and ethnic cleansing against the black populations in libya?

Cap28, I hate to dwell on what some might call "Over-the-top" conspiracy theories. But can you please remind your dear friend above, the one that thinks Israel and the United States give a rats-as*s about his black-as*s that WHENEVER THERES A UNITED NATIONS RESOLUTION AGAINST RACISM, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ISRAEL ARE ALWAYS THE TWO COUNTRIES TO PROTEST AND TEAR RACE COMOT FOR CONFERENCE HALL!!! Tell me why!!!

Israel supported Apartheid in South Africa, na dem go come support Biafra?! ROFLMAO. Onlytruth, ol'boy, a beg pick up a book, na your only choice be that.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2010/05/24/israels_most_illicit_affair?hidecomments=yes
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by cap28: 1:16am On Dec 28, 2011
kingoflag:

Cap28, I hate to dwell in what some might call "Over-the-top" conspiracy theories. But can you please remind your dear friend above, the one that thinks Israel and the United States give a rats-as*s about his black-as*s that WHENEVER THERES A UNITED NATIONS RESOLUTION AGAINST RACISM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ISRAEL ARE ALWAYS THE TWO COUNTRIES TO PROTEST AND TEAR RACE COMOT FOR CONFERENCE HALL!!! Tell me why!!!

Israel supported Apartheid in South Africa, na dem go come support Biafra?! ROFLMAO. Onlytruth, ol'boy, a beg pick up a book, na your only choice be that.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2010/05/24/israels_most_illicit_affair?hidecomments=yes

excellent point!

i actually forgot about that - it is so obvious that the zionist state of israel is a racist criminal state, I wish onlytruth could also explain why Israel did not supply arms and amunition to biafra as it did to its fellow racist friends in south africa.

still havent received an answer on that.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by igbo2011(m): 2:32am On Dec 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

These are NOT conspiracy theories. Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gep4kgTflVs&feature=related
John Pilger,Naomi Klein, John Perkins, Lizze Phelan, and Keith Harmon Snow. Look them up, of course CNN will say that America is doing good. But this isn't just an African thing, It happens in many 3rd world countries around the world. South Americans are standing up with leaders like Chavez, Morales, and Correa. Middle East people are revolting as we speak. But now Africans are starting to wake up. In the Congo people are dying for great leaders. But America supports these terrible leaders and gives them weapons for cheap raw materials. They need slaves to extract the material for their captalist economy. That is why they go to war in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya. They might go to Venezuela next. They won't attack Nigeria directly, they will support Boko Haram and MEND for a civil war.

WAKE UP!!! History repeats it's self. Cap28 is right about what he is saying. For America to have this empire, it must kil A LOT of people and control many economies and politics. This is why they spend so much on their army.

The media is the 4th branch of the government:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSfk0wLs4EE
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by AfroBlue(m): 3:00am On Dec 28, 2011
The Khazarian Conspiracy, Part 1 of 12

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Haj-CJOERTs?version=3&feature=player_detailpage[/flash]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Haj-CJOERTs

From the book: The Life of an American Jew in Racist Marxist Israel (Published in 1985)
By Jack Bernstein ::

At the First Zionist Congress which was held in 1897 in Basel, Switzerland, one of the goals set was to create a Jewish state in the land of Palestine. At that time, only a few Jews were living in Palestine and they were nearly all native Sephardic Jews who are blood-related to the Arabs. These Palestinian (Sephardic) Jews and the Palestinian Arabs were living in peace as they had for centuries.

After the Zionist Congress in 1897, European Ashkenazi Jews began migrating to Palestine and buying land wherever they could. Yet, by 1920 Jews owed only 2% of Palestine.

By 1948 when Israel declared itself a state, these invading Jews had increased their land ownership; but, it was still less than 6%.

To accommodate the increasing European Jewish migration, the Jews needed more lands but the Palestinian Arabs refused to sell. So, to get more land from the Palestinians, these communist oriented European (Ashkenazi) Jews resorted to the one thing at which they are adept — TERRORISM.

Their first major act of terrorism against the Palestinians was at the Palestinian village of Deir Yassin. During the night of April 9, 1948, two Zionist terrorist gangs, the Irgun and the Stem Gang attacked and massacred over 250 men, women and children.

Menachem Begin, leader of the attack on Deir Yassin and later Prime Minister of Israel, has this to say, "The massacre was not only justified, but there would not have been a state of Israel without the 'victory' at Deir Yassin'.

The massacre at Deir Yassin caused other Palestinians to flee their homes in fear. Zionist terrorists drove trucks with loudspeakers through the streets and over the roads of Palestine warning Palestinians that what happened at Dear Yassin would happen to them if they didn't leave.

These Zionist terrorists weren't bluffing: For Example:

They killed 60 Palestinians at Balad Esh Sheikh.
They blew up 20 homes in Sa'sa, killing 60 women and children.
They killed a number of women who were working in Saint Simon monastery in Jerusalem.
They massacred 250 at Lydda.
They killed 200, mostly old people, in the village mosque in Ed-Dawayimeh.
They killed 51 workers as they returned from their fields at Kafr Qasem.
Christian inhabitants of Kaba Bir'im were expelled from the village and the village destroyed. The village cemetery was desecrated, including the smashing of 73 crosses.
During the few months when these and other acts of terrorism were taking place, 300.000 Palestinian Christians and Moslems were forced to leave their homes or be killed by the terrorist groups which were made up of European, communist oriented Jews. It was these same Marxist oriented Jews who were soon to became the ruling elite of the State of Israel. From the beginning, and to the present, these terrorist Marxist oriented Zionists have ruled Israel.

After Israel declared itself a state on May 14, 1948, Israeli terrorism continued in an effort to push more Palestinians from their homes.

Since 1948, 350 Christian churches and Moslem mosques have been destroyed by these Zionist terrorists.

At this point, I wish to give this warning to all God-believing people in the United States, Christians, Moslems and Jews.

The destruction of religion by the Zionist Jews is well underway in the U.S. In Israel, it has nearly been accomplished.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by cap28: 3:47am On Dec 28, 2011
^^^^
thanks for posting afro blue.

You have to laugh at the level of ignorance coming from some posters on here who continue to defend this monstrosity known as the zionist state of israel.

They own the international banking cartels and the western corporate media and they control the US and british govts.

They are now pushing the world towards a third world war because of their infinite craving for power and world domination.

my question is - can they be stopped or is it too late?
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by igbo2011(m): 4:04am On Dec 28, 2011
cap28:

^^^^
thanks for posting afro blue.

You have to laugh at the level of ignorance coming from some posters on here who continue to defend this monstrosity known as the zionist state of israel.

They own the international banking cartels and the western corporate media and they control the US and british govts.

They are now pushing the world towards a third world war because of their infinite craving for power and world domination.

my question is - can they be stopped or is it too late?

Only China, Russia, North Korea, and Iran can stop them now. I don't know who else has nuclear bombs. Brasil might have them (not sure). The west doesn't want to be second to anybody. If there is a 3rd world war then a lot of the world will be nuked. I think it is too late. The people who run the world are too greedy.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by EzeUche(m): 4:24am On Dec 28, 2011
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by cap28: 4:46am On Dec 28, 2011
igbo2011:

Only China, Russia, North Korea, and Iran can stop them now. I don't know who else has nuclear bombs. Brasil might have them (not sure). The west doesn't want to be second to anybody. If there is a 3rd world war then a lot of the world will be nuked. I think it is too late. The people who run the world are too greedy.

Pakistan has nukes and they are an ally of China.

I agree with you - it is too late -Obama recently met with Israeli Defence minister to discuss their planned attack on Iran:

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=28355
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Onlytruth(m): 5:40am On Dec 28, 2011
Please can you conspiracy theorists tell me how these are responsible for Gideon Akaluka's beheading and the massacre that followed; how a cartoon in Denmark led to mass murder in Nigeria; and how innocent youth corpers died because Buhari lost an election?

In the videos you shared, it showed that people inside those countries stood up to the power brokers and kicked them out. Why haven't Nigerians been able to do the same?
Why did Nzeogwu's revolution fail and why did tens of thousands of innocent Igbos get massacred for it?
More importantly, why are there no remorse by the perpetrators of that genocide even today?

When you answer these questions and link them to America and Israel I will start to listen.  cool
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by igbo2011(m): 5:52am On Dec 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

Please can you conspiracy theorists tell me how these are responsible for Gideon Akaluka's beheading and the massacre that follow; how a cartoon in Denmark led to mass murder in Nigeria; and how innocent youth corpers died because Buhari lost an election?

In the videos you shared, it showed that people inside those countries stood up to the power brokers and kicked them out. Why haven't Nigerians been able to do the same?
Why did Nzeogwu's revolution fail and why did tens of thousands of innocent Igbos get massacred for it?
More importantly, why are there no remorse by the perpetrators of that genocide even today?

When you answer these questions and link them to America and Israel I will start to listen. cool
I don't know much about Akaluka and Nzeogwu's revolution. But the mass murder of Nigerians was probably due to ignorance not the west and Israel.
But Niigeria will do the same very soon. But GEJ is a friend of the west and America will support him because he does whatever he wants. (They do this all over the world as I showed you) Millions of Nigerians will have to rise up in order for real change to happen. This is happening right now in Egypt, let's see how everything works out.

cap28:

Pakistan has nukes and they are an ally of China.

I agree with you - it is too late -Obama recently met with Israeli Defence minister to discuss their planned attack on Iran:

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=28355
If America attacks Iran then Iran will attack Israel an China will attack west coast of LA. Then Russia will attack west Europe. World war 3 will be CRAZY!! You better GET OUT of London man. They probably won't attack Africa with nukes. Boko Haram will be in Nigeria so you better go to Ghana.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Onlytruth(m): 5:55am On Dec 28, 2011
igbo2011:

[size=14pt]I don't know much about Akaluka and Nzeogwu's revolution[/size]. But the mass murder of Nigerians was probably due to ignorance not the west and Israel.
But Niigeria will do the same very soon. But GEJ is a friend of the west and America will support him because he does whatever he wants. (They do this all over the world as I showed you) Millions of Nigerians will have to rise up in order for real change to happen. This is happening right now in Egypt, let's see how everything works out.

Oh, my friend you fail me!
So, you mean you don't even know some of the most important Nigerian history, and you are here parroting some conspiracy theory?
mehn! shocked
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by igbo2011(m): 6:08am On Dec 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

Oh, my friend you fail me!
So, you mean you don't even know some of the most important Nigerian history, and you are here parroting some conspiracy theory?
mehn! shocked
Of course I know the basics of Biafra and leading up to it. But I don't know the in-depth behind the scenes things about it. Like I don't know if the west funded coups of Biafra or what not to start a fight. I know that America helped fight the Igbos but I don't know their role before the Biafran war.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Onlytruth(m): 6:17am On Dec 28, 2011
igbo2011:

Of course I know the basics of Biafra and leading up to it. But I don't know the in-depth behind the scenes things about it. Like I don't know if the west funded coups of Biafra or what not to start a fight. I know that America helped fight the Igbos but I don't know their role before the Biafran war.

I'm not even talking about Biafra; I'm talking about NIGERIA in January 1966.
Like I keep telling you conspiracy theorists, Nigerian history is REAL and can almost be palpated.
There are facts everywhere in Nigeria about how Northern Nigerians killed other Nigerians (Igbos mainly) over things they know nothing about. One can count about 30 -50 of such riots in Northern Nigeria.
In all of them, Igbos die, and Northerner never apprehend and punish the perpetrators.
Heck they don't even apologize.
And then some people come here telling me about America and Israel.
Nna make una go pick book read, about NIGERIA.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Jenifa1: 6:34am On Dec 28, 2011
^what are you yarning.

history can not be told as plain fact. otherwise, it won't be history. it will be statistics. it won't make a story
I think that is the first thing any history teacher will tell his students.

history is ALWAYS an interpretation of factual events. at least that's what it's supposed to be.
and of course a bigoted igbo man like you will have a very interesting interpretation as always.

There are facts everywhere in Nigeria about how Northern Nigerians killed other Nigerians (Igbos mainly) over things they know nothing about. One can count about 30 -50 of such riots in Northern Nigeria.

several decades later, igbos are still flocking to the riotous north. I wonder why
they will rather die than relocate to the SE
so what's your concern?
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by igbo2011(m): 6:38am On Dec 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

I'm not even talking about Biafra; I'm talking about NIGERIA in January 1966.
Like I keep telling you conspiracy theorists, Nigerian history is REAL and can almost be palpated.
In all of them, Igbos die, and Northerner never apprehend and punish the perpetrators.
Heck they don't even apologize.
And then some people come here telling me about America and Israel.
Nna make una go pick book read, about NIGERIA.
I do read books and I study a lot about Nigeria. I am not saying that America and Israel do EVERYTHING. But a lot of problems going on in Africa are due to them. Look up how Charles Taylor escaped a maximum security prison in Massachusetts and became the President of Liberia. Of course America helped him.
@Jenifa_
I guess us igbos love money too much :/
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Onlytruth(m): 6:40am On Dec 28, 2011
Jenifa_:

^what are you yarning.

history can not be told as plain fact. otherwise, it won't be history. it will be statistics. it won't make a story
I think that is the first thing any history teacher will tell his students.

history is ALWAYS an interpretation of factual events. at least that's what it's supposed to be.
and of course a bigoted igbo man like you will have a very interesting interpretation as always.

several decades later, igbos are still flocking to the riotous north. I wonder why
they will rather die than relocate to the SE
so what's your concern?

We are all Nigerians, aren't we?
Isn't the money obtained by extracting oil in Imo, Abia and Rivers states (Igboland) used to build infrastructure in Northern Nigeria?
So, your question is obtuse really.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Onlytruth(m): 6:43am On Dec 28, 2011
igbo2011:

I do read books and I study a lot about Nigeria. I am not saying that America and Israel do EVERYTHING. But a lot of problems going on in Africa are due to them. Look up how Charles Taylor escaped a maximum security prison in Massachusetts and became the President of Liberia. Of course America helped him.
@Jenifa_
I guess us igbos love money too much :/

My friend permit me to tell you pointblank that YOU ARE NOT IGBO. hehe grin

We have seen your type here before. Every Igbo adult knows our history in Nigeria.

Why are some of you so shameless? You come here to accuse innocent foreign powers of crimes you commit on fellow Africans. undecided
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Onlytruth(m): 6:46am On Dec 28, 2011
BTW I don't care about some story in Liberia. I only care about NIGERIA, a land of mass murderers.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nadanbata: 7:01am On Dec 28, 2011
@ Igbo2011

Political imperialism is controlling the politicians so they serve their interests. Economic imperialism is using the IMF, World Bank, and WTO in order to serve their interests. They also use bait like foreign aid in order to lure presidents. If these don't work then they kill over overthrow the government. If this doesn't work then they attack the country, like Libya, Iraq, or Afghanistan.

Dont blame them o. Its hard to see, but when you do it clicks. These people dont even care for their own citizens oo no country of allegiance nothing 50 million Americans are on "FOOD STAMPS".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N2.1Billion Of N1,000 Notes Missing At NSPMC / Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit / Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.