Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,399 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan (19104 Views)

Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK / Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan / Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by soloqy: 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2011
fork adict:

This Christmas is the worst i have celebrated in a very long while. First of, a chic i had plans of forking to a state of coma did not honor our appointment. Omo men, e no funny. Konji nearly scatter my head!

Next was the series of bombing across the nothern cities. Then came the stooooooopid utterance by GEJ who i feel is the daftes and most stooooooopid president in the whole world.

But why the hell are nigerians so sentimental, shortsighted and downright stoooopid? How could this guy have won the last presidential election? Nigerians knew full well that this guy was a failed governor of a tiny state (both in land mass and in population)  in the south south region. Yet they expected him to succeed as President of a complec country like naija?

Please my people, let us start mobilising now for Buhari come 2015. Weve got just 3 yrs. We should not let these sentimental and foolist bigots put our lives in jeopardy for another 4 years.

There is no way anyone here can take you seriously . Since you equate your inability to have sex to the terrible tragedy that befell our Nation.
Are you a teenager or what? So irreverent .
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by DaLover(m): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2011
1stCitizen:

These are text from the speech Bush delivered to the American people after 911. GEJ, there is no shame in plaigiarism.

after that gr8 speach, spent 10years of american resources and lives chasing shadows, hisssss
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by forkadict(m): 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2011
soloqy:

There is no way anyone here can take you seriously . Since you equate your inability to Be Intimate to the terrible tragedy that befell our Nation.
Are you a teenager or what? So irreverent .

I fit born you if you no know!
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by nikky5(m): 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2011
What I predicted on this forum on the 24th Dec has happened.https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-831434.160.html. The president is fed up with the entire country and the bombings.He is having fasting and prayer believing God to intervene because he is neither an army general nor a Goliath.God save Nigerians.Amen.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2011
Hmmm, The kind of thread where Jonathanians maintain a studied silence,
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by BlackBaron: 12:14am On Dec 27, 2011
If you voted for Jonathan, please raise your hand in shame lipsrsealed cry
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by publisher(m): 1:27am On Dec 27, 2011
Most of the Buhari and Atiku supporters on this thread cannot successfully eradicate the bed bugs ravaging their respective homes. Yet they want GEj To wave his hat and make Boko haram disappear.
So what should the president do? Send christian soldiers to go kill all hausa/fulanis?
Or like Nzeogwu,he should assassinate all northern ellites?
Banish Islam from Nigeria?
Kill all almajiris?

Has any anti GEj mor.on offered any sensible suggestion on how BH can be defeated? Na just to dey post trash here.

Again my advise to GEJ is that since some northern elites threatened and decided to make nigeria ungovernable if he won the elections. GEJ should come out now and declare his intention to run for a second term in office. This will be a declaration of war on all his opponents and their hidden faces will emerge.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by wowo2: 1:30am On Dec 27, 2011
4 years never reach? how many more days left for GEJ govt sef?
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by swiftycool(m): 7:31am On Dec 27, 2011
publisher:

Most of the Buhari and Atiku supporters on this thread cannot successfully eradicate the bed bugs ravaging their respective homes. Yet they want GEj To wave his hat and make Boko haram disappear.
So what should the president do? Send christian soldiers to go kill all hausa/fulanis?
Kill all almajiris?

Has any anti GEj mor.on offered any sensible suggestion on how BH can be defeated? Na just to dey post trash here.

Again my advise to GEJ is that since some northern elites threatened and decided to make nigeria ungovernable if he won the elections. GEJ should come out now and declare his intention to run for a second term in office. This will be a declaration of war on all his opponents and their hidden faces will emerge.
People like u R just a waste of space! A nation is grieving on a supposed day of joy because a blockhead who promised them security failed in his duties and instead of handling the sensitive issue wisely goes on to make such a dumb, irresponsible and scary statement!

Wasn't it him who campaigned for the job of chief security officer of the nation, knowing fully what was at hand? so y R u telling us to teach him his job? Now he tells us to depend on LUCK as a final solution to this problem, perhaps a person close to u NEEDS TO DIE 4 u to understand the callousness of his statement. Mind u, his own personal security has been beefed up!

RUBBISH!
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by steveregs1: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2011
Like I've always said, "mediocrity and insensitivity in high places." If not for my working boss and governor I would have given up completely on Nigeria. Nigeria will see the worst of it when fuel subsidy is removed (as if we did not have enough poor, starving people already). Boko Haram is bombing because, as they say, the presidency was taken away from the north when it was their turn. I'm not sorry to say now, Jonathan's life is not worth even one of those lives that have been prematurely taken away to start with. He should just resign due to incompetence. Our press is not even trying otherwise they would have forced him to resign by now. I'm just tired of Nigeria. Gotta go look for my passport.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by phantom(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2011
You sir, are a bigger burden we must live with.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by Demone: 11:14am On Dec 27, 2011
Now i believe our first lady is actually a widow.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by muyoto: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2011
publisher:

Kill all almajiris?

Remarkable that this worn-out, lame, silly excuse is still being peddled.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by otheloze: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2011
With deep pain in my heart i am tempted to say that the blood of this dead people should be held upon the heads of majority of slowpoke Nigerians that voted for GEJ, and all those false pastors (GO , papa and Daddy in the lord) that for the sake of their selfish and religious bigotry purposely manipulated their mostly gullible congregation into believing that this so Called President was chosen by God. I pray they all reap their seed of deceit and greed using the pulpit as a campaign medium for charlatans like GEJ.

Finally to all majority of slowpoke Nigerians i hope this is an eye opener (which i very much doubt) to know that you just dont take every thing from the alter hook line and sinker.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by francis247(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2011
fork adict:

This Christmas is the worst i have celebrated in a very long while. First of, a chic i had plans of forking to a state of coma did not honor our appointment. Omo men, e no funny. Konji nearly scatter my head!

Next was the series of bombing across the nothern cities. Then came the stooooooopid utterance by GEJ who i feel is the daftes and most stooooooopid president in the whole world.

But why the hell are nigerians so sentimental, shortsighted and downright stoooopid? How could this guy have won the last presidential election? Nigerians knew full well that this guy was a failed governor of a tiny state (both in land mass and in population)  in the south south region. Yet they expected him to succeed as President of a complec country like naija?

Please my people, let us start mobilising now for Buhari come 2015. Weve got just 3 yrs. We should not let these sentimental and foolist bigots put our lives in jeopardy for another 4 years.

you are a CRETIN. A tacky one at that.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by swiftycool(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2011
otheloze:

With deep pain in my heart i am tempted to say that the blood of this dead people should be held upon the heads of majority of slowpoke Nigerians that voted for GEJ, and all those false pastors (GO , papa and Daddy in the lord) that for the sake of their selfish and religious bigotry purposely manipulated their mostly gullible congregation into believing that this so Called President was chosen by God. I pray they all reap their seed of deceit and greed using the pulpit as a campaign medium for charlatans like GEJ.

Finally to all majority of slowpoke Nigerians i hope this is an eye opener (which i very much doubt) to know that you just dont take every thing from the alter hook line and sinker.

swiftycool likes this cool
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by jenny2007(f): 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2011
@OP, the president needs our prayers. He's lost hope and feels powerless already, not a good thing at all! shocked shocked
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by Horus(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2011
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by forkadict(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2011
francis247:

you are a CRETIN. A tacky one at that.
Na your papa be cretin. Your mama tacky. And you baba foooooool
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by hardeyincah(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2011
sleeping and dulling president, do something Mr President
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 28, 2011
DaLover:

after that gr8 speach, spent 10years of american resources and lives chasing shadows, hisssss

At least the Drone and seals that finally took out Bin Laden took off from Afghanistan where the shadows were being chased.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by jidewin(m): 4:15am On Dec 28, 2011
otheloze:

With deep pain in my heart i am tempted to say that the blood of this dead people should be held upon the heads of majority of slowpoke Nigerians that voted for GEJ, and all those false pastors (GO , papa and Daddy in the lord) that for the sake of their selfish and  religious bigotry purposely manipulated their mostly gullible congregation into believing that this so Called  President was chosen by God. I pray they all reap their seed of deceit and greed using  the pulpit as a campaign medium for charlatans like GEJ.

Finally to all majority of slowpoke Nigerians i hope this is  an eye   opener (which i very much doubt) to know that you just dont take every thing from the alter hook line and sinker.
so now its the G.O,papa and daddy in the lord that made jona not to know his left from his right,or to be decisive?find a better line abeg.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by wowo2: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2011
Tippy Top:

TALK IS CHEAP

For the imps castigating the president pray tell where terrorist are wiped out completely in a flash. The BH people are waging an asymmetric warfare on the population but we need a political
solution to a political/religious problem.
The Russians have been fighting the Chechens since 1994, as have the Chinese with the Tibetans. For more than 50yrs the IRA were active in the UK, even the great Margaret Thatcher couldn't end it.
GEJ probably hate BH more than we do but he recognise the fact that  it's a political/religious problem and would need a political solution. Only a foool would advocate fire for fire

Shut up if you don't understand world affairs and don't cave in to conformism. Most people hate GEJ because their tribe "leader" says so. Well next time you have problem consult your supposed "leader" for help.
PEACE OUT!!!

President GEJ is so undiscerning, he wouldnt know it when his nose is blown off by a bomb, he will still think it's ok
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by swiftycool(m): 7:58am On Dec 28, 2011
jidewin:

so now its the G.O,papa and daddy in the lord that made jona not to know his left from his right,or to be decisive?find a better line abeg.
GEJ was annointed, openly prayed 4 and recommended to christians at a Holy gathering supposedly before God with the Holyspirit as witness by G.O, which convinced many christians to vote 4 him. The Bible says to prophets lay not your hands suddenly on NO MAN (except directed by the holyspirit) lest you be a partaker of his sins!
How could someone who sits constantly in the council of the ungodly and evil pdp, supported by even witches be the choice of God?

It was then predicted that if this man was not chosen of God just like Ibori, Gbenga Daniel etc who were equally annointed by Daddy G.o, they would be disgraced but many people will suffer and even die for it and something bad would happen in this nation! Woe unto he that says God says likewise, when he says otherwise
This is y men of God ought to be careful or better shut up on these issues lest the blood of these dead would b required of them!
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by adaphik(f): 10:22am On Dec 29, 2011
GEJ is a huge disgrace/embarrassment,
Only God will see us through in this country.

Cos if we depend on a man that doesn't even know his left frm his right, we might all die stupidly.
Maybe we shld also say, its our time to live with the burden of being governed by a weakling.
Very unfortunate.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by Kx: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2011
If only they can channel their grievances to "those" quarters.
Then we will know how "they" will live with the burden of blast.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by philip05(m): 10:44am On Dec 29, 2011
pls l need help to pay my school fess pls kindly help by sendinf money to this bank account philip aghede, first bank 1213010146142 savings thanks
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by velo10: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2011
Why should he really bother when he is protected by Nigeria's SSS while the masses are at the Lord's mercies
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 29, 2011
Boko haram live with it, removal of fuel subsidy live with it, ASUU strike live with it, inflation live with it, unemployment live with it, devaluation of the naira live with it, erratic power supply despite increase in tariff live with it, jona dunce live with him
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2011
Nigeria.People.Is an artificial entity created by the British and should have never existed.What do the northerners have in common with the southerners?(and by southerners I mean the Middle Belt people too)almost nothing.Since the 60s there have been secretrian wars in Nigeria.The christians in northern nigeria are probably the most prosecuted in the world after the pakistani ones.Muslims always look for an excuse to exterminate them.
The South does not need the North to survive and I do not care what happens to the North.The muslims in the south are moderate and do not believe in'eliminating the infidel' like the northerners and can be intergrated as the Yoruba ones have.If southerners can unite.They can leave this'union'
Sudan and Czechslovakia did it.The South can do it too.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2011
Nigeria.People.Is an artificial entity created by the British and should have never existed.What do the northerners have in common with the southerners?(and by southerners I mean the Middle Belt people too)almost nothing.Since the 60s there have been secretrian wars in Nigeria.The christians in northern nigeria are probably the most prosecuted in the world after the pakistani ones.Muslims always look for an excuse to exterminate them.
The South does not need the North to survive and I do not care what happens to the North.The muslims in the south are moderate and do not believe in'eliminating the infidel' like the northerners and can be intergrated as the Yoruba ones have.If southerners can unite.They can leave this'union'
Sudan and Czechslovakia did it.The South can do it too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How States Squandered FG Bailout Funds / Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) / Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.