Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan (19106 Views)

Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK / Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan / Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by PeterKbaba: 1:41am On Dec 26, 2011
Can someone please tell Jonathan that since this BH people normally you phone lines to call the bombs, Tell all telecommunication companies in Nigeria, to turn off all their telephone lines in the North for 3 days ( Friday, Saturday & Sunday ) and all security forces should move into all houses for total searching of houses in the North, state by state, even stop and search, enter all bushes or forest with bomb inspecting devices and take them all out,
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by efisher(m): 1:41am On Dec 26, 2011
This is not your regular "Sunday - Sunday" knock-out. These terrorists are hell bent on over running this government, AND THEY WILL if we continue with this lazy mindset. When will we realize we are at war with the all the hordes of global and local islamic fundamentalists put together?
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by Goshen360(m): 1:44am On Dec 26, 2011
Nigerian voted him into power or PDP rigged him into power and Nigerians accepted. And now, the man said we have to live with bomb blasting. What an horrible and unbriddled leadership statement! I tell you friends, a silent revolution has already started and it's just a matter of time.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by focused345: 1:46am On Dec 26, 2011
@post:

God will save us from the hands of Islamist. I wish Islamist cults could be eradicated from Nigeria. This Muhammedan cult has caused so much pain.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by nomorename(f): 1:49am On Dec 26, 2011
This our president and his wife are so daft!
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 26, 2011
I am so so so dissappointed with ds Broda Jonathan, he finks we all r animals and he can rule us wd hz Zoologic doctorate philosophy. I heard dz statememt live on news today wen he was addressing dz dt came to see him along wd d FCT minister, "till it fizzles out", IS HE ALRIGHT?
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by Oba234: 1:55am On Dec 26, 2011
lol, This man is an Ignoramus. This is such an insensitive statement. You don't say stuff like this when the citizens of your country are looking towards you for help. The President is basically saying the bombings will continue, what kind of hope are you giving the common man? I guess it's every man for himself in Nigeria.

This is beyond defending, how can you make a dumb statement like that
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by Dsage1: 1:55am On Dec 26, 2011
Pls pple let reduce our anger ova dis man's statement,this's happening everyday,he might not know exatly d word to use to address d situate as a result frustrated being cause by dis so call BH sect.Wnt u all to know dat using of bomb by terrorist/freedom figher to attack is alien/stange to our security men/system, both solder&d police.Govt can only makes use of d existing security agent to fish out such terrorist or perpetrators but despite being given a full support by both leaders&masses,our security men ar unable to perform der dutie effectively.Although GEJ ar somhow dumb,but shud'nt b condem to dat extent,even d like of OBJ,BUHARI OR BABANGIDA can fail as regard to BH issue.They wi keep on bombing&killing of innocent Nigerian until Govt ar ready for dialog.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by kenx1(m): 1:57am On Dec 26, 2011
Dis bastards shld be impeached, this is what u get for voting for a rubber stamp president. Dis fool is so incompetent. But come to think of it what is the sultan of sokoto saying abt this mess
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by soloqy: 2:01am On Dec 26, 2011
I read that statement in the news and I have been so depressed since then. I am currently in a state of severe depression stemming from the fact that I voted him and supported him. I am asking myself, where did I go wrong? I usually make good choices and decisions in things like this. I have been on a rant since I read this in the news. I am hurting seriously. I know that all hope is from God but God uses a man to carry out his will and rule. So where is this man? GEJ's words depress me.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by MissEZ(f): 2:01am On Dec 26, 2011
goshen360:

Nigerian voted him into power or PDP rigged him into power and Nigerians accepted. And now, the man said we have to live with bomb blasting. What an horrible and unbriddled leadership statement! I tell you friends, a silent revolution has already started and it's just a matter of time.

AS long as we keep making excuses for an inept government based on sentiments, there will be no revolution (the talk of revolution sef don tire me sef, because we are making the assumption that those who will take over will have the interest of the nation at heart).

Despite all the things that GEJ and his  government have done to show that they have no idea what they are doing, we still have a lot of people saying he is doing well. The argument always is "did those before him do any different"? This is the attitude that Nigerians need to drop, it doesnt matter if people before him did nothing, we should not defend a government that fails to do its job. Part of the governments job is to ensure safety of life and property of its citizens, GEJ and his people have failed to address the problem, instead they tell us it is our time to experience terrorism and that it is a burden we need to bear till it fizzles out. Just watch, in the next few days, the will pretend and make speeches, after a few weeks, they will sweep it under the carpet like they have done with the other issues.

For those saying that we should not be offended by his statements, if you have experienced the violence and senseless killings that those of us in Jos, people in Bauchi, Maiduguri, and other places have experienced, you will not find Jonathan's statement concerning this issue funny. He is too laid back about the whole thing.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by moremi2008(m): 2:08am On Dec 26, 2011
Wow! This guy is just full of tragic surprises. Would he be saying this if they had bombed his family on Xmas day? The world and its wickedness oh,
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by TomFord: 2:09am On Dec 26, 2011
Is this another way of saying his hands are tied?
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by Hablad47(m): 2:10am On Dec 26, 2011
Plz, nd plz, nairalanders kindly help me click on my link below nd hit d *like* button below d story.plz it might luk weird buh u liking d story is all i need
www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=319585604732340&id=158495220841380&refid=20&_ft_a=100001547612636&_ft_tf=319585604732340&_ft_tpi=158495220841380&_ft_ti=100&_ft_aoi=158495220841380&_ft_fth=5e1cd21ac484a8de&_ft_time_ft=1324858091  for dose hu cares 2 help.u can also copy my link and askd friends 2 like it.hope 2 gt 2thousands upward likes b4 31st of december.consolation prizes r byn giftd out to d person wit most hittd *likes*.any1 wit an idea of a group dat knws i cn easily get up to a thousand of link shud kindly refer me to.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by Vansnickers: 2:12am On Dec 26, 2011
Common before u guys barbecue his head realize that he might not have chosen his words properly,why r u lot even vexing no be una vote4 am.    tongue
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by Ranoscky(m): 2:12am On Dec 26, 2011
Beast in sheep clothing!
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by AfroBlue(m): 2:16am On Dec 26, 2011
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by Bisijohn: 2:36am On Dec 26, 2011
I thought i was the only one that heard that statement. In fact, may be until one of his relatives is affected before he takes decisive action. GEJ, I don't have iota of regrett for not voting for him. I knew it that he never prepared to be President in the first instance. Obasanjo punished Nigerians for giving us directionles leaders.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by oybv101: 2:45am On Dec 26, 2011
the burden we must live with is the clueless dunce in aso rock, surrounded by his incompetent crew of security chiefs

when the US issues warnings about nigerian hotels, they will be the first to start squealing like stuck pigs
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by BabaEleko(m): 2:46am On Dec 26, 2011
[size=20pt]Dear God! Sorry but Jonathan is being sacrificed on Nairaland today.[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by seedord247(m): 2:54am On Dec 26, 2011
Baba_Eleko:

[size=20pt]Dear God! Sorry but Jonathan is being sacrificed on Nairaland today.[/size] grin grin grin

Even an im-becile is better than this Animated eeediot. cheesy tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by cjfavour(m): 3:06am On Dec 26, 2011
GEJ, pls next time shape ur mouth b4 u talk.to live with bombing until it fizzle out!!! Geeeez. That means no hope on d security men? Then y budget such an amount of money on d security personnel u dnt trust?
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by GboyegaD(m): 3:07am On Dec 26, 2011
The guy is just a total dumb. He truly has got nothing in his head. If only Nigerian is a sane society, the guy should have resigned a long while ago.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by Toks2008(m): 3:08am On Dec 26, 2011
Im watching the clips of the crazy bombings right now on Aljazeera news. Very horrible .

Lets leave Jonathan alone as he is already a confused man. We are talking about suicide bombers here and they are very difficult to tackle.

THE QUESTION IS ' MUST WE REMAIN AS ONE NIGERIA'?

IGBOS COME HOME, YORUBAS COME HOME, LEAVE THE NORTH PLEASEEEE AND LET THEM ROAST THEMSELvES LIKE COW.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by moremi2008(m): 3:12am On Dec 26, 2011
GboyegaD:

The guy is just a total dumb. He truly has got nothing in his head. If only Nigerian is a sane society, the guy should have resigned a long while ago.

Stop making baseless accusations! Our honorable president has Phd degrees from world renowned universities and his wife is herself a Ph.D candidate in the Dept. of English at UniAbuja!!!!
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by BabaEleko(m): 3:18am On Dec 26, 2011
Toks2008:

Im watching the clips of the crazy bombings right now on Aljazeera news. Very horrible .

Lets leave Jonathan alone as he is already a confused man. We are talking about suicide bombers here and they are very difficult to tackle.

THE QUESTION IS ' MUST WE REMAIN AS ONE NIGERIA'?

IGBOS COME HOME, YORUBAS COME HOME, LEAVE THE NORTH PLEASEEEE AND LET THEM ROAST THEMSELvES LIKE COW.

Pls post the link.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by Toks2008(m): 3:29am On Dec 26, 2011
what link?
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by mokola1(m): 3:30am On Dec 26, 2011
Goodluck Jonathan is a burden nigerians simply cannot afford to live with. This slowpoke is not qualified to be a primary school headmaster let alone the president of a nation of 150 million people. His statement has to be a joke. A sick joke. I think nigerians has to take some responsibility here as they voted to make him their president. The only way to save yourselves from this disaster is to revolt and have him stand down or litterally beg the military to oust him. Having the military disrupt the so called democracy nigeria claims to have is far better continuing with the sham and watch the country descend into a bloody civil war which has actually started. These are only the first salvos we are witnessing.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 26, 2011
moremi2008:

Stop making baseless accusations! Our honorable president has Phd degrees from world renowned universities and his wife is herself a Ph.D candidate in the Dept. of English at UniAbuja!!!!
And what does PhD have to do with the ability to be an effective leader? Anyways, i am not interested in criticizing or bashing the "honorable" president, he has simply failed in every aspect. Now it is clear that Democracy does not work in a crude and backward society like Nigeria. Under Military rule, Nigeria was way better, secure and i'm tempted to say more economically viable (I stand corrected), than what 10+ years of democracy has brought to us. I am simply ashamed to be a Nigerian and i gnash my teeth in pain.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by moremi2008(m): 3:34am On Dec 26, 2011
engineerd:

And what does PhD have to do with the ability to be an effective leader? Anyways, i am not interested in criticizing or bashing the "honorable" president, he has simply failed in every aspect. Now it is clear that Democracy does not work in a crude and backward society like Nigeria. Under Military rule, Nigeria was way better, secure and i'm tempted to say more economically viable (I stand corrected), than what 10+ years of democracy has brought to us. I am simply ashamed to be a Nigerian and i gnash my teeth in pain.

What part of sarcasm don't you understand? grin
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 26, 2011
I think Igbo, Yoruba and SS leaders should start telling their citizens in the North to move back home if they cherish their Lives. They have become foreigners that can be sacrificed as lambs willy nilly in the North.
Re: Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan by BabaEleko(m): 3:37am On Dec 26, 2011
Toks2008:

what link?

Thought u watching it online. The video link.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures / APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.