Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Is It Love Or The Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Love Or The Money? (981 Views)

How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) / What Do We Call It ? Love Or Madness,can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears ? / Men/is It Love Or Acts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Love Or The Money? by Chuxy(m): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2007
Well I would want to know really what do These Girls really want from us Guys is it the Money of is that they Want the that Love we can offer them, because now its kind of the no Money no relationship thing this days for most Girls, so is it that if a Brother has no cash he can't get Love from a Pretty Lady in a higher class so to say?
Re: Is It Love Or The Money? by dodowaski(f): 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2007
I no know o.
Re: Is It Love Or The Money? by kojeiwa(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2007
Its all about the Money my brother. Money for hand, back for ground.
Re: Is It Love Or The Money? by Chuxy(m): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2007
So I guess its about the Money then, so to go out a lady U must consider ur pockets first, Is this really true
Re: Is It Love Or The Money? by djcrooky(m): 9:31am On Oct 04, 2007
you guys are right, if u do no have he cash when you say hi they say bye
Re: Is It Love Or The Money? by havanah: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2007
women these days are not looking for financial support from men since the number of working women is increasing by the day but a man who cant take care of him self financially or have an ambition or desire about improving him self is hard to imagine as the man of ur life or the head of ur family,

how do we choose the person we wish to spend our lives with?, love?hansdome?rich?both money and beauty could go away in a glimps, but love could be driven away with lazyness

to me i dont look into my mans poket but i do love a hard working man
Re: Is It Love Or The Money? by bebe2007(m): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2007
@poster

NO LOVE WITHOUT ROMANCE, the Romance can come in form of gifts, taking her out to wine and dine etc those really make the relationship rossy. It could be both ways of course. So where these are lacking my dear i doubt that kind relationship o!

Man wey wan carry woman himself get to HOLD him side well o!
Re: Is It Love Or The Money? by Chuxy(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2007
@ bebe

so wht U're trying to say is that when A guy is broke or rather got no money he just hopless and can't get no Love from a girl like U? and U think that fair, pls someone help me out here
Re: Is It Love Or The Money? by CrazyMan(m): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2007
No money No friend.
Re: Is It Love Or The Money? by mekoyo(m): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2007
The question should be what do you want from them?
If love will come later then why the hek. Why put your future on a life line?
Re: Is It Love Or The Money? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2007
dodowaski:

Make no mistake about it, its always about the money. Love may come latter but money must always be present else the relationship won't work. Even if you do not have money never tell babes the truth else you will never find love.

I disagree.

I met my fiancee, when I was dead poor, struggling to build my business up, and she stuck by me!

That was 6 years ago, I've become successful, with my fiancee's help and encouragement. She never gave up on me, always believed I would succeed.

We're still together, and our love can't possibly get any stronger, sometimes I feel I could burst!

So, it depends on what sort of girls you meet, and how materialistic they are.
Re: Is It Love Or The Money? by efuah(f): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2007
Siena:

So, it depends on what sort of girls you meet, and how materialistic they are.
word kiss
Re: Is It Love Or The Money? by lololo(m): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2007
yes ooooh, but 2 find that type of girls this days man u have to look well well, shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Love Or The Money? by Chuxy(m): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2007
yes o, cos this is a serious case, I mean what Happened to LOVE DON'T COST A THING
Re: Is It Love Or The Money? by iice(f): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2007
Love costs a thing o! Not necessarily in monetary terms. . .ok let me no add more butter to the glass grin

There are women, who will not care if you don't have a million bucks, and there are women who care about that. . .
Re: Is It Love Or The Money? by ufobabe(f): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2007
all of u are getting me annoyed.

money 4 what? money or no money, a girl that loves u will still love u.

loving someone is not what u can get from him rather it is what u can give 2 him.

this is where many girl get into wrong relationship/marriage all because of money. 2moro they will breakup/divorce.why can't the money keep them in there?

a measure of the love u share with sombody can be determined or evaluated by how u feel when u are with him or her not the money u offer.

guy! as 4 me, money is not all.
Re: Is It Love Or The Money? by Chuxy(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2007
@ufobabe

God bless U girl, as a matter of fact I think I'm in Love with U already, Seriously.

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Marry? / I Broke Up Wit My Friend Turned Girl,had A Proper Reason But Shes Mad. / A Word To The Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.