Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write (5655 Views)

Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / If You Could Write A Letter To Your Ex, What Would It Say? / If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Scash(f): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2011
Dear x,
   u tried to be what I wanted. U tried to change and alter your lifestyle to please me, but we both know a leopard never changes its spots. Worse was me falling out of love cos of your temperament, jealousy and over exposure.
   U were great, but u need help. Maybe see a shrink or somthing, so all girls wont run out on u. Besides i met taller guys wink
  Regards
    Z.
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by freecocoa(f): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2011
On a more serious note.

Mr ex
Well you after my years with you it turned out you are a liar and a cheat,guess I didn't see this cos I was in love,I'm glad I finally packed up the courage to leave,leaving you is the second best thing to happen to me,my anger is that you still claim to love and want me back after all you did,I just wish you can see inside my heart,I don't really hate you but would rather die than have anything with you again,so please let it be,I'm much stronger than you think now,say hi to your baby mama.
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by mashnino(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2011
^^^^^^

Criously? BABY MAMA?, dats big
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by bekay911(f): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2011
Freecokes take it easy. D BINGO is sumwhr on top of a gal. Pls dnt sweat it for him.
@op me dont av an ex factor. Sorri
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2011
Dear Ex,
It took me 6months to move on,i remember that very sms you sent to me around 2am to end our five years relationship, it was the most devastating night i have ever had,you said it was obsession that it wasn't possible for me to still love you that much, But i really did.But you were a great girl,u never out me under unnecessary pressures,u never demanded anything,you just told me u have stopped loving me,and you didn't want to cheat on me,so u opted out, Thats Hurts so much,i screwed at my job all through those times,
Even though i have found an amazing lady,I still sometimes compare you to her,i sometimes wish she has your qualities as a woman, cry cry cry cry
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2011
A lot of people are still angry sad, heartbroken. Dust it off and move on, life is too sweet, good and delicious and too short.
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by slimyem: 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2011
REALITY101:

A lot of people are still angry sad, heartbroken.Dust it off and move on, life is too sweet, good and delicious and too short.
easier said!!
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 29, 2011
slimyem:

Dear ex,
you were my two Ms-my mistake and misery!
Thank God you messed it all up.i'm better without you!
I 'm not interested in your life neither do i wish you nothing.
May we never cross paths.EVER!

Well said
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 29, 2011
Dear immediate ex ,
You put the B in bi.atch and you were f.ucking all Tom , Di.ck and Harry , especially D.i.c.ks , but I give thanks I caught you when I did. I know I was your human ATM and you didn't give a hoot about me , chai!! what was I even thinking sef. Anyways the se.x was good , I'll give that to you. What amuses me is you claiming to be a born again now on your fb , what a load of Poo. Take care and don't do what you did to me to another or they might beat the Poo outta you.
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by werepeLeri: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2011
LOL.

Miss EX - may your likes never come my way again. Your cheating ways led you to where we ended. I dont miss you, hurt if you want, but, pray, never come my way again.
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2011
Y would i write a letter to my EX when i haven't even composed one for the present, @OP get a lifeee undecided
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Agybabe(f): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2011
Hi ex! You weren't good enough, you didn't deserve me, even when I tried to carry us along but you keep lagging behind. Your jealousy and over-protecting attitude was a piss off. Maturity was never gonna head your way. There is a difference if you make me trust you than forcing me to respect you through fear. Your stalking, bugging, stupidity and immaturity got me thinking about your funeral service. Your gifts wasn't all what I wanted, gifts couldn't buy my love. NEVER. At last thank God you are now part of what is in the past. Being single brought joy back to me after 2 years of being imprisoned by your foolish self. Even when you knew you were gonna loose me sooner or later, you tried to keep me but you were already gone far from my heart. The feelings weren't there anymore. Of course you know my type of lady is rare but you aren't what I want in a man, you, not even half. I can go on and on but lemme drop my pen for now. I remember your beast-like attitude, a leopards' skin can never be changed. As for me, I am going forward and you can't stop me. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Your ex,
Agatha aka SpecialAngel.
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2011
4190, they said EXES. I was not talking about you. Truss mi lipsrsealed
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by 195(f): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2011
mzdarkitty

trust me im not refering 2 u too
as u are not the only dark kitty around here
Truss mii lipsrsealed
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Agybabe(f): 8:50am On Dec 30, 2011
Telling me you want me back. I want my life back. Not you. I will surely meet your opposite. Bone that so called. That is not a way to love your lady. I am wishing you enough goodluck to find out who you really are.
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Ariyke: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2011
Dear ex,
i never believe i was gonna be dis happy after spending or will i say wasting a whole lot 3yrs with u am glad i finaly had d strenght n courage to end it when i caught u red handed oops ur non-challant attitude, cheating, uncaring attitude gave u d promotion of been called my ex, my advice 4 u is 2 think of ways of making ur girl love u instead of making her
fear u oboi no b fear them dey take do am. Wish u luck
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by ebila(m): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
Dear so so,
You're ex,your friend is next! grin grin grin
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Orikinla(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2011
To every drama queen there is a drama king.
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Metalgoong(m): 12:09am On Dec 31, 2011
Orikinla:

To every drama queen there is a drama king.

Word!!!
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by InkedNerd(f): 12:43am On Dec 31, 2011
Dear ex,

How are you? I hope things are great. I'm not gonna waste both our time here bashing you and making references to all the coulda, woulda, shoulda moments in that monstrosity of a relationship [if that's what you wanna call it]. I just wanna thank you for not being the man that you could have been. I wish you loads of success in life and hope you fulfill all your dreams. Stay blessed my dear.

With love,
     Inked_Nerd kiss

P.S.
This is dedicated to you. You're lucky I'm not a vindictive person otherwise you'd end up like guy in the video wink

[flash=450,450]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TB1d4r2n3M&feature=resulcs_video&playnext=1&list=PL5481BEC6972929D4[/flash]
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Agluvs9ja(f): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2011
I don't have an ex, but ♍Ɣ very close cousin does. So on her behalf I'm writing this. . .

Dear ♍Ɣ cousin's ex.

U kn☺w Ɣ☺ΰЯself aπϑ i pray u are on NL 2 read what I'm about τ̅☺ tell you.
I am very happy to learn how your life has turned to crap now. . . After 3 years of wasting my sister's life, you opened your gutter mouth to tell her that you were gonna marry your virgin wife that your mother picked for you from your tribe, because you're the eldest son, Well my sister is married now to a very wonderful man who treats her and her family as his own. . . And she will soon put to bed anytime from now!. . Boy! I was so glad when i heard that you are divorced from your wife after only 2 years of marriage because she could not conceive for you and turned out to be a̶̲̥̅̊ mannerless brat who hates your family. . . Well my non-virgin and well mannered sister who tried all her best to please you and your unappreciative family is happily married and heavily pregnant Too. . . So IN YOUR FACE LOSER. . . EAT SH, T AND DIE!!!,

From the family.
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Emeonyerichard(m): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
Britta:
Hi dear,

I've always known it and it's now very clear that you do not have direction in life as old as you are. People around us then thought I was waiting my time with you while you thought I was waiting for you to change or find yourself a life, but that's not true cos; I was pass those time with you while waiting for my then boyfriend to settle down in the U.S. Five year later I traveled, you are still the way I left you. WHAT A SHAME!! grin
.... Am gana fucking hang if i was dat dude.. Bt u got bleeped rite
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by mashnino(m): 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
You know bleeped up

but i forgive you
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by ebonyeyes88(f): 12:50am On Jun 14, 2016
Dear ex,

Sorry our relationship ended in a bad note. Lets fuuuucccc one last time on a good note. Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Undisputed88(m): 1:08am On Jun 14, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
Dear ex,

Sorry our relationship ended in a bad note. Lets fuuuucccc one last time on a good note. Lolzzz
Happy "BONKING" don't forget to use a CONDOM.
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by ebonyeyes88(f): 1:39am On Jun 14, 2016
Undisputed88:
Happy "BONKING" don't forget to use a CONDOM.
Your not my daddy. I will phuk raw if I want. Lol...I see you like to throw shade.. wink

1 Like

Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:12am On Jun 14, 2016
Mr. Manipulator,
I have moved on and very happy, get a life or commit suicide.
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Undisputed88(m): 6:36am On Jun 14, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
Your not my daddy. I will phuk raw if I want. Lol...I see you like to throw shade.. wink
Lol! Don't try me Ebonyeyes88, remember I'm The Undisputed ,that's My TITLE!
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by ebonyeyes88(f): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
Undisputed88:
Lol! Don't try me Ebonyeyes88, remember I'm The Undisputed ,that's My TITLE!
not until you have dealt with me.

1 Like

Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Undisputed88(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
not until you have dealt with me.
Lol Don't test da CHAMP, remember ma TITLE!
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Bisiebae(f): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dearest Hottie(his nickname)
Its funny how fast time runs, I'm sorry I've always been the naive girl, the girlfriend that Never cared and the one who broke your heart.

Sleep on my gracious hottie, RIP

Yours Passionately
Bisi
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Bisiebae(f): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
Or give him that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Makes A Woman So Special?? / I Never Knew I Was Good In Bed Until this happened (photo) / The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.