Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine (7046 Views)

Breaking: Fuel Now #57(Buhari Is Working) / Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation / 51 Senators Absent As 57 Senators Elect Saraki As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by mukina2: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2011
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has announced the arrest of a 38-year old South African woman, Nene Fikil, for alleged drug trafficking.

Mr Mitchell Ofoyeju, the spokesman for the anti-drug agency, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Lagos that the suspect was arrested at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, on Dec. 17.

He said the suspect was trying to board an Emirates Airline plane when she developed stomach pain and called for medical assistance.

``She gave herself up when she suddenly held her stomach in pain at the departure hall.

``She was to go through screening when suddenly she held her stomach and beckoned on security officials, demanding to see a doctor.

``Immediately, she was taken for scan which confirmed positive for narcotics ingestion.

``Under observation, she excreted 55 wraps of a substance that tested positive for methamphetamine, weighing 700 grammes; preliminary investigation revealed that she travelled to Malaysia from South Africa.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/National/5749947-147/south_african_woman_excretes_55_wraps.csp
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by Daffydoc: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2011
Hmmm southafrican! Bunch of hypocritical xenophobes.
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by blayz0923: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2011
OK]ok[/b][i][/i]
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by martyns303(m): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2011
This SA peeps gotta slow down, their trying so hard 2 give their country a bad reputation.
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by Daffydoc: 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2011
@ martyns are u Nigerian? Wld u just shrug dis off if d headline read Nigerian? These folks hate nigerians downright. They believe nigerians are d cause of all d ills dat plague their country.
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by ifyalways(f): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2011
Lucky her. And she's most probably still a rookie.giving up oneself is a far better option than having the darn thing blow up her digestive track and end her life.
I don't feel pity for her though. She wanted the dough so bad. . . Now she's gonna pay for it dearly.
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by murtalaa(m): 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2011
thought that is a Nigerian thing.
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by velo10: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2011
We know that they're xenophobic but the fact here's that she was being a transporter for a Nigerian outfit. Else she wouldn't be in Nigeria
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by daviesmania(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2011
I recommend kiri-kiri 4 de rest of her life.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by ibelab(m): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2011
Cool angry angry angryj
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by martyns303(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2011
Daffydoc:

@ martyns are u Nigerian? Wld u just shrug dis off if d headline read Nigerian? These folks hate nigerians downright. They believe nigerians are d cause of all d ills dat plague their country.
Yes Sir am Nigerian, my point is, a few weeks ago 2 of dem got killed in an Asian country where d penalty for Drug dealing is death, one got caught with the "substance" in her dreadlocks, she's prolly going 2 die too, its been like four different cases Internationally this month alone. The rate is Alarming.
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by SuyaEater(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2011
China just execute a south african the other day , shouldnt that be a lesson enough
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by kizito96(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2011
It It was Nigeria Excreting Drugs in South Africa, It would have been a World News. Good for them

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by Konnektions146(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2011
at least its not all bad thing associated wit Nigeria.
good for the xenophobic people .
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by chelseabmw(m): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2011
HAang her pls sad

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by moremi2008(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2011
Pictures or it didn't happen. shocked shocked shocked
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by muyoto: 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2011
she's lucky to be alive
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2011
moremi2008:

Pictures or it didn't happen. shocked shocked shocked
Must we copy everything from them?
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by sniperwolf(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2011
She's good
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by sniperwolf(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2011
She's good
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by johnson11(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2011
South Africa women are desperate these days i am not surprise i live in SA and i know how they behave and relate they will kill any body for money .Well she should be happy she was caught in Nigeria not Malaysia if not it would have been death
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by zolzlolz(f): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2011
SHE SH1T 57 WRAPS OF METH? Body must've been drenched with sweat after such a big job. I wonder if her bowels collapsed due to the stress! Jare
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by zolzlolz(f): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2011
Many of you are being judgemental. Who on earth decides to ingest 50 something packs of drugs for some 'pocket money', unless they were seriously desperate. The other girl who got caught with the coke in her dreads, agreed to do the job for R16 000. Come on, we all got debts to pay, but seriously?
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2011
straight to Kiri kiri pls. What are they waiting for?
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by mickeyjag(m): 1:22am On Dec 28, 2011
If I were NDLEA, I would cross check her passport very well. Wouldn't surprise me at all if she is Nigerian. Why pass through Lag from Malaysia? Doesn't add up.
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 28, 2011
@ topic, that's unfortunate.

johnson11:

South Africa women are desperate these days i am not surprise i live in SA and i know how they behave and relate they will kill any body for money .Well she should be happy she was caught in Nigeria not Malaysia if not it would have been death

South African women or THIS South African WOMAN? Seriously. Quit with the generalizations and ignorance. There are a lot of desperate Nigerian women who are selling their bodies abroad and home not to mention some who have/do use themselves as drug 'mules' but do you see me labeling ALL Nigerian women? No, that would be well. . .reetarded tongue.
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by canadaik(m): 4:45am On Dec 28, 2011
Nene looks igboish or beninish i wonder how she is reported south African  undecided
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by canadaik(m): 4:48am On Dec 28, 2011
HAang her pls Sad

You freaking idiot, probably she did it cause she cant take care of her kids, shut your big mouth up!
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by bigl: 6:58am On Dec 28, 2011
If she were a nigerian, I wld say well, times are hard, she got frustrated, etc but south african? Even if she doin petty biz there and brings d money here to buy tins to resell, she shld be fine.

She should be whipped very well before being jailed! Why do drugs, knowing fully well, some of her friend(s) were caught some weeks or months ago.

She Bleep up well well! I won't pity her at all.

Merry DrugzMas is all I hav to say
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by zolzlolz(f): 7:46am On Dec 28, 2011
I am surprised that no South African newspaper has reported about her story. Even the news channel haven't reported this. The woman in Thailand and the woman in China were big news. They were each given a 10 minute slot.
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2011
South African from Nnewi I guess.ibo kwenu
Re: South African Woman Excretes 57 Wraps Of Methamphetamine by zolzlolz(f): 8:59am On Dec 28, 2011
The story has finally appeared in a Cape Town paper. Her name is Fikile Nene, which makes more sense. She is definitely South African. There was also a South African drug mule caught in Mozambique.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 / Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai / Senator Dino Melaye Mocks Akpabio For Losing Election With New Song (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.