Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,429 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: (7798 Views)

The Five Toughest Questions Women Ask Are / Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex / Tough Questions Women Ask & Great Ways To Escape Them! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by MrCork17: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2012
Boxer007:

You wonder why so many men cheat on women. All they do is nag and nag, and ask and ask. For what reason? I work as a Tour guide here in the U.S and I specifically told the  Tourist Group: NO QUESTIONS about anything with pricing, or engineering. One lady had asked "Well what's this door over here for?" I told her it was for the maitenanence guy! Which it was. Then she looked at me blankly, and found something else to ask about.

I think women ask questions to just ask. They don't really care what the answer is.

so you a proud Bus Driver? undecided
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 07, 2012
Mr, Cork:

so you a proud Bus Driver? undecided

grin grin
he probably drives the same bus you ride every morning. grin yewWW!!

Boxer007:

You wonder why so many men cheat on women. All they do is nag and nag, and ask and ask. For what reason? I work as a Tour guide here in the U.S and I specifically told the Tourist Group: NO QUESTIONS about anything with pricing, or engineering. One lady had asked "Well what's this door over here for?" I told her it was for the maitenanence guy! Which it was. Then she looked at me blankly, and found something else to ask about.

I think women ask questions to just ask. They don't really care what the answer is.

undecided undecided

lol and yet women nag. tongue
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by newmusic: 11:53am On Jan 07, 2012
This Mr Cork na funny man oh abi na guy I call am. Please continue jare make I laugh small,lol.
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by MrCork17: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2012
anyone seen: Enter the Dragon? angry
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by Araboy(m): 6:04am On Jan 10, 2012
They ask crazy questions like

- If we get married how much time would take you before you get a second wife  shocked

- Do you think my friend is attractive

-Am I fat

- Do you like me with or without braid

- Does your mom hates black women angry
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 10, 2012
grin @ Am I fat
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by MrCork17: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2012
Question: Why do u look at every female that walks by? duh!

Am I suppose to be lookin at guys walking by? undecided
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by babsjnr(m): 3:14am On Jan 11, 2012
^ black women for jand or yankee no dey ask dis kind of silly qustion.
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by MrCork17: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2012
just look at 0Para Winfury. Why cant she find a man? angry
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by dokunbam(m): 12:38am On Jan 13, 2012
who are u?
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by MrsChima1(f): 12:52am On Jan 13, 2012
Mr, Cork:

just look at 0Para Winfury.  Why cant she find a man? angry

She is with Stedman and she is cohabitating with a man that isn't her husband like MILLIONS OF women around the world are doing and did.

Judge all the flocks.
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by MrCork17: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

She is with Stedman and she is cohabitating with a man that isn't her husband like MILLIONS OF women around the world are doing and did. 

Judge all the flocks. 

STedman? a somali? is that the best she can do? she interviews the whole planet but cant find a black man! undecided
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by MrCork17: 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2012
****bla bla bla. yardi yardi yardi. yiki yiki yiki angry ******
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by amefi(m): 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2012
why do mrs chima n mzdarkskin always look for my romance?
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by Candyness(f): 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2012
y'all tripiin
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by amefi(m): 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2012
Candyness:

y'all tripiin
How did you mean?
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2012
amefi:

why do mrs chima n mzdarkskin always look my romance?

lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by amefi(m): 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lipsrsealed grin grin

why me?
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by MrsChima1(f): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2012
amefi:

How did you mean?

You still begging? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by MrsChima1(f): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2012
Mr, Cork:

STedman? a somali? is that the best she can do? she interviews the whole planet but cant find a black man! undecided

You are mad because she didn't marry you huh? tongue lipsrsealed As much shet many of you broke arse manbitches talk, you will give up your right leg to be Mr. Oprah.

Keep it real.
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2012
Questions like you live alone? No I live with Mr. Cork and his community
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by MrCork17: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2012
Millionaireress ending up marrying a Somali. This is the problem with black women with so called: HIGH STANDARD!! undecided
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by MrCork17: 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2012
didnt she see the guys forehead? undecided
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Millionaireress ending up marrying a Somali. This is the problem with black women with so called: HIGH STANDARD!! undecided

Shut up what do you know about women?
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by snthesis(m): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2012
Mr, Cork:

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2012
snthesis:

grin grin grin

You dey a kin teet, close that your mouth jor! tongue undecided
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by MrCork17: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin <<<<<< OK. Dracula is awake undecided
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 22, 2012
Mr..Cork:
MsDarkSkin <<<<<< OK. Dracula is awake undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by suxes2005(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2012
I hate that one question: why are you single?
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by MrCork17: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2012
just left a Nigerian resturant here in London, walked up to the Nigerian Waitress and asked her how much my bill waz?

her reply: FOURTY SOMETHING!!!! ok am thinking, is ther such a thing as FOUTY SOMETHING?

*** please help!! undecided ***

Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by Yorisb: 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2012
Mr..Cork:

just left a Nigerian resturant here in London, walked up to the Nigerian Waitress and asked her how much my bill waz?

her reply: FOURTY SOMETHING!!!! ok am thinking, is ther such a thing as FOUTY SOMETHING? ***I give up undecided ***

grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: by MrCork17: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2013
Just told one Nigerian babe she looked like Beyansi... Her reply: **oh really. I bet u say that to all the females**

Ok am thinkin... Is it illeagal to say: ..sweeery,thanks for the complimement??
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? / Nipple Got Stuck Between A Man's Gap Teeth What Will You Do ? - Ladies Reply / Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.