Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? (7809 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / Baby Are Cute , Nigerian Sisters Are Attractive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by onila(f): 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2012
kiss What a creativity,parents shld be careful. .did he fight LION?hahahahahaha

Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by freecocoa(f): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2012
This one amsone?hmm ogaa oo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by onila(f): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2012
lol he is. .just that the tribal marks made him look weird
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by edlion57(m): 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2012
dat guy looks like pussy cat
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by DAY12(m): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2012
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Andrew3(m): 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2012
Thats the famous musician "Nice" when him never hammer
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by onila(f): 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2012
loooooooooooooooool
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by lepasharon(f): 11:45pm On Jan 15, 2012
CHAI! he must be a lagosian
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Sijo01(f): 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2012
why dem spoil diz guy face na cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Mynd44: 12:14am On Jan 16, 2012
im follow Wolverine fight

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Eiregirl(f): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2012
Poor guy!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by mashnino(m): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2012
freecocoa:

This one amsone?hmm ogaa oo.

Ba ki gani bah!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Mynd44: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2012
Eiregirl:

Poor guy!!!!!!

What do you mean poor? The guy is facially rich.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by tellwisdom: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2012
With SAW PAPER, he can get those lines wiped undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Mynd44: 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2012
the only cure is to cut off his head
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by omnitrix: 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2012
ah, poor dude, look beyond the BAMUN""",You'll see d dudes a good lookin chap
[img][/img]
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by tpia5: 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2012
he's handsome but he looks fanatical.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2012
What a shame.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by IbroSaunks(m): 12:13am On Jan 18, 2012
onila:

kiss What a creativity,parents shld be careful. .did he fight LION?hahahahahaha
call me whatever, but that is the 1st thing I saw grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by tpia5: 12:54am On Jan 18, 2012
the guy[b] is [/b] goodlooking only issue is he seems fanatical, like i mentioned before.

**edited**
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:00am On Jan 18, 2012
The most he will find is a Muslimah like himself, a local one most likely or omo alata. tpia

No "modern" woman wants to walk around with that.

There are many that wouldnt even bother with Seal and his dont even look like that

maybe the dude in the OP can find his own Hiedi Klum lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by tpia5: 1:59am On Jan 18, 2012
I forgot to add his family background might be risky oh.

If they're traditional enough like that then dating the guy wont be a walk in the park,lol. Who wants that kind of wahala- whoever likes trouble should go ahead.

Aside from the religon and the traditional aspect he might be an ok kind of guy but those two buts are rather gigantic imo.

He can marry a non-nigerian perhaps. Either that or he gets a wife with similar background.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Araboy(m): 3:25am On Jan 18, 2012
Stop hating on the poor Guy and leave religion out of this

I bet he is better looking than most of those guys you been with
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by tpia5: 3:28am On Jan 18, 2012
^^put names to your posts.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Goldieluks: 3:33am On Jan 18, 2012
What is the essence of disfiguring one's face solely because of a tribal law/belief? Am sure that guy must hate whoever drew that railway access to his face.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by millco88(f): 3:34am On Jan 18, 2012
That guy should just stay in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Araboy(m): 3:38am On Jan 18, 2012
@ Tpia did u notice how you and my baby Thief of heart  were making

fun of his Muslim background Lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by tpia5: 3:44am On Jan 18, 2012
I said he looks fanatical.

TOH said he'll marry a fellow muslimah.

kindly explain where the making fun part comes in.

thought i had a discussion with you about being unnecessarily sensitive before?

and like i mentioned and keep saying- the guy is handsome but comes from a traditional background. End of.

i suggest you defend him against the ones shedding tears on his behalf instead of stalking TOH.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Araboy(m): 3:54am On Jan 18, 2012
I m just telling u it' s unfair to treat people that way wether on

Religious tribal or culture ground

Most of those guys making fun of him are unattractive themselves
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by tpia5: 4:03am On Jan 18, 2012
yes, most of the guys making fun of him are very ugly, but they have to make themselves feel good any way they can.

my only problems with the man are what i stated before- religious differences and also the traditional outlook.

outside of those two items, he's ok.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Araboy(m): 4:13am On Jan 18, 2012
Religious différence 

I bet a muslim Man Will treat you better than an average Christian except

if he is sweetnecta or Lagos boy

in Islam woman proprety belongs to her only her husband still

has the responsability of taking care of all her need Shelter

Food closing éven if she is rich
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:16am On Jan 18, 2012
Onila u d biggest fooool 2 ever grace nl I hope u trip and buss your head on a plank let's c if d scar left would b so funny deranged animal, u here laughing @ d dude bcus he got butchered in which he had no say to it.Now u will b shocked d kinda gals dat flock around dis dude I bet u would be dying to b his groupie fawwking retardinho,now if you ask me yes I might be uncomfortable at first if he approaches me for my mind sef I would hope na expensive movie set make up dey hin face,but I won't in no way be rude and curse him out cus its certain it wasn't his fault.Love comes in all types of dimensions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Every Man’s Weakness / I Might Have Sex With My 19 Year Old Worker This Month.... / This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.