Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) (8627 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by tpia5: 1:07am On Dec 29, 2011
^^ode.
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by EarsWide(m): 1:12am On Dec 29, 2011
@tpia

Mugu! Comparing seeing a therapist with going to spend a few nights in MFM's 'prayer city'. You are a very st*pid man!
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by tpia5: 1:13am On Dec 29, 2011
^^you are the s.tupid one, and you're even too s.tupid to see that.

anyway, bye.

continue wallowing in s.tupidity.
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by EarsWide(m): 1:15am On Dec 29, 2011
@tpia

byebye Mugu! When you drop your pen tommorrow at work, careful o, it could be dark forces o! St*pid man!!
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by EarsWide(m): 1:23am On Dec 29, 2011
This is the sort of crap peddled by MFM - which Joagbaje and some other clowns do not consider 'fleecing'

Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by EarsWide(m): 1:25am On Dec 29, 2011
More crap from MFM - prayer passport to crush oppression ?? oppresion from who ??

Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by tpia5: 1:29am On Dec 29, 2011
^^were you forced to buy the books or what exactly are you in a frenzy about.
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by EarsWide(m): 1:41am On Dec 29, 2011
@tpia

were you forced to buy the books or what exactly are you in a frenzy about

Mugu, didnt all you fools say MFM did not care about money ? Why is he selling these crap then ?
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by dorox(m): 2:43am On Dec 29, 2011
Reasoning with the likes of tpia@ and joagbaje is a total waste of ones time. They are too delusional for any rational discoursion and in in my opinion, beyond redemption.
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by tpia5: 4:23am On Dec 29, 2011
^^nbo lo ti ja wa to o lokun lorun.
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by helpee(m): 7:51am On Dec 29, 2011
EarsWide:

@helpee, you said
This is rather an infantile argument you are putting forward. So if I can not name a good pastor then all the bad pastors must be good. That is warped logic.

If every mechanic I have taken my car to has turned out to be useless and I have not found a good mechanic yet, does that make the bad mechanics good ?? Do you see the simplicity of your argument ?

In any case there must be thousands of good pastors out there who are not enriching themselves by twisting the bible.
it is evident now that you have a serious psychological challenge. When everybody you know is a fraud and you assume that there must be thousands out there that you don't know that are holy then something is wrong with you. Why are you so unlucky that you only happen to know the frauds while the good ones are nowhere near you. Either you are a fraud too, cos like mind attracts or you don't have the capabilty to differentiate between fraudulent and genuine people. Don't expect a perfect partner, be the perfect partner. I gave up on you when I discovered that you can't even vouch for your pastor as a man of God. Cannt u see you are psychologically insecured cos you believe everybody is after the yeye pound you made by sweeping the streets of london. Anyway if you consider your sufferring sweeping in winter you may want to attack every ashimolowo that made it in london but your hatred is your problem. You said because somebody is selling books he is fleecing people then that includes God cos most bibles are not sold for free. Your thinking gives you out as a frustrated fellow. I am not here to defend any man Of God but for you to say every man of God you know is a fraud while the ones you don't know will likely be genuine shows you are living in fool's paradise
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by Azibalua(f): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2011
EarsWide:

@tpia

Mugu, didnt all you fools say MFM did not care about money ? Why is he selling these crap then ?
Am not aware water is used to print books

EarsWide:

@Azibalua, my old friend, how are you these days ? Still defending frauds, I see.
I can easily identify frauds by the words that come out of their mouths and their actions e.g
When Waterboy (Fireman) calls himself a doctor, I know he is a fraud.

When Waterboy claims to have read 40,000 books, I know he is a fraud

When Oledepo slaps someone in church ,

When AshimoDollar asks for dollars when preaching in Ghana,

When MFM want to deliver everyone on the planet ,

When Oledepo owns 4 jets at the same time ,

When Oyaks 'jerry curls' his hair ,

When Joagbaje claims to have raised someone from the dead remotely, I know he is a fraud and must be on cheap drugs smiley

Take a cue and have a nap
This is old gist
It's not the word of god
It's your own fleshy way of qualifying people
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by Ishilove: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2011
This poster is clearly seeking attention. How pathetic.
Mr Wide Ears,i strongly advice you quit spewing your unsubstantiated bullshyt,walk to the nearest MFM branch and conduct a thorough investigation on whether MFM charges a dime for deliverance and come back here to inform us. Then,and ONLY then will you be taken seriously. Until then you are just one among the many malicious ranters we have in this here section
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by EarsWide(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2011
@Ishilove

Do you consider this crap ?

You need deliverance if you have experienced any of the following:

if you were conceived in adultery or fornication
    if your parents comtemplated aborting you
    if you were abused as a child
    if you have been violated or molested
    if your mother had a difficult pregnancy
    if you almost died during the first few years of life
    if you had imaginary playmates in childhood
    if you have been chronically ill all your life
    if you grew up in a war zone
    if you have been ridiculed all your life
    if you have a history of intimate perversion in your bloodline (adultery, violation, Inbreeding, etc)
    if you have been accident-prone all your life
    if you have a history of poverty in your life and/or in your family
    if you have engaged in a lifestyle of cheating, robbing and theft
    if you are afraid of being alone
    if you are extremely uncomfortable around people
    if you are intensely jealous of others
    if you were involved with the occult
    if you are attracted to, or have consulted palm readers, satanic advisors and psychics
    if you have been involved with abortion
    if you have chronic headaches or mental confusion
    if you have a difficult time reading the Bible or praying
    if you are afraid of trusting people or getting close to people
    if instead of going forward, you are moving backward
    if you have inexplicable loss of memory
    if you should be a winner but you are failing
    if your inputs and efforts fail to get success
    if you are being governed by a power contrary to your will
    if you were formerly rich but suddenly turned poor
    if your trials have refused to come to an end
    if you have unnatural movements in parts of your body
    if you find it difficult to get baptized in the Holy Ghost
    If you encounter chain problems
    if you are constantly duped
    if you have horrible experiences in your dreams
    if you have participated in a non-Christian religion
    if you have a sick tongue
    if you have emotional disturbances
    if you suffer from restlessness
    if you hear strange voices
    if you have unholy fear
    if you are operating under evil covenants and curses
    if you suffer from unexplainable family breakdowns
    if you are engaged in profitless hardwork
    if you observed that you have inherited problems
    if you observed that you are bound by sin or satan
    if you are constantly harassed by evil spirits
    if you have an evil trend of problems in your family

If you dont think it is crap, you need your head examined!
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by EarsWide(m): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2011
@helpee, you said
it is evident now that you have a serious psychological challenge. When everybody you know is a fraud and you assume that there must be thousands out there that you don't know that are holy then something is wrong with you. Why are you so unlucky that you only happen to know the frauds while the good ones are nowhere near you. Either you are a fraud too, cos like mind attracts or you don't have the capabilty to differentiate between fraudulent and genuine people. Don't expect a perfect partner, be the perfect partner. I gave up on you when I discovered that you can't even vouch for your pastor as a man of God. Cannt u see you are psychologically insecured cos you believe everybody is after the yeye pound you made by sweeping the streets of london. Anyway if you consider your sufferring sweeping in winter you may want to attack every ashimolowo that made it in london but your hatred is your problem. You said because somebody is selling books he is fleecing people then that includes God cos most bibles are not sold for free. Your thinking gives you out as a frustrated fellow. I am not here to defend any man Of God but for you to say every man of God you know is a fraud while the ones you don't know will likely be genuine shows you are living in fool's paradise

You are not seriously comparing the crap he is peddling with the bible, are you ? You clowns really have no understanding of christianity!
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by EarsWide(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2011
Book by DKO : Dealing with witchcraft barbers LMAO.

No one really takes this crap for real ??

Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by EarsWide(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2011
Need deliverance from your spirit husband or wife ? LMAO smiley smiley. I did not know MFM did comedy as well

Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by EarsWide(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2011
Come one guys, does anyone take MFM seriously. Look at this peach

Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2011
@EarzWide grin grin grin those are some p0rny pictures on those book covers - becareful or you will be banned grin grin
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by dare2think: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2011
EarsWide:

@tpia

Your stupidity is breathtaking, are you suggesting the therapist will tell his patients that their problems are caused by dark evil forces ?? Where do you people come from ? Do you use the internet for anything else apart from defending these frauds ?

I have always wondered the same thoughts as well!!!!!!

Some are too ignorant to comprehend with, and it is even more astounding to know they are exposed to the internet, a source for exposure and knowledge, and yet be so stu.pid.

Very strange indeed.

undecided
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by Ishilove: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2011
@Wide Ears,jus 'cos you don't believe in som'n don't mean it don't exist,aight? Attend a deliverance session in MFM,hear people's stories and witness things with your own eyes and perhaps you won't be so quick to label Dr Olukoya a fraud. May God forgive your blasphemy *shudder*

And you still haven't answered the question; you are dodging the question because you know you are lying. You know what you are? A BIG. . .FAT. . . STINKY. . .LIAR! MFM dosen't charge a kobo for deliverance,but because you on a campaign of calumny you decide to lie shamelessly in order to buttress your inane and baseless arguments. Bloody false witness. The Most High is gonna light up your a.s.s and i can't wait!
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by tpia5: 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2011
Those books look very interesting i must say.

@ wide ears thanks for bringing them to my attention.
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by tpia5: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2011
I didnt know they published books.
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by EarsWide(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2011
@Ishilove,

you are right I dont believe in all the crappy nonsense peddled by MFM - especially that people whose mothers had difficult pregancies need deliverance. It is the kind of nonsense only a half-wit like yourself would believe. Did you go to secondary school ? Did you sleep during biology ?

Regarding 'selling deliverance' - do you think those that are 'delivered' are not cajoled into donating money ? How else will MFM run itself ? Maybe they can manufacture money out of thin air! LMAO
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by Ishilove: 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2011
Wide Ears,until you can give instances where people were cajoled into parting with money for deliverance,i suggest you shut your lying trap up and shove your idio.tic speculations where the sun don't shine
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by Ishilove: 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2011
And another thing,only a half wit will reason like you. . . Liar liar
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 30, 2011
You need deliverance
If terrorists are able to attack your church.

I guess MFM needs deliverance too.

Ishilove:

And another thing,only a half wit will reason like you. . . Liar liar

You need deliverance because you're a female.
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 30, 2011
[size=13pt]MFM deliverance ministers themselves needs deliverance.

But MFM prayer CDs are the best for anyone that wants to fight a spiritual battle.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by tpia5: 1:14am On Dec 30, 2011
I'm not that familiar with the church but i've heard about them.
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by God2man(m): 2:38am On Dec 30, 2011
Has anyone ever heard of D.I.Y? D.I.Y means do it yourself. MFM is a do it yourself ministry, where your hands are trained to war and fingers to fight spiritual warfare. Atimes, You do not need to go to the church, you can always do personal deliverance, YES, it is possible. This way, nobody will collect money from you. If that is what is making you think they are fraudulent. Another thing is that, it is only God that make the deliverance to be possible, if you pray and God said No, what are you going to do? Nobody has any right to charge for deliverance, if they do, then it is no longer a deliverance process, but a deception. However, if people go there and experience deliverance, then it means God is at work. God2man.
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by ogoamaka99(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
@Earswide,

EarsWide:

@Ishilove,
you are right I dont believe in all the crappy nonsense peddled by MFM - especially that people whose mothers had difficult pregancies need deliverance. It is the kind of nonsense only a half-wit like yourself would believe. Did you go to secondary school ? Did you sleep during biology ?

Regarding 'selling deliverance' - do you think those that are 'delivered' are not cajoled into donating money ? How else will MFM run itself ? Maybe they can manufacture money out of thin air! LMAO
1Cor 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by Akolawole(m): 4:19am On Dec 31, 2011
@Earswide

1) As far as i know, MFM dont charge people for the so called 'deliverance'

2) The logic of deliverance as being done there(MFM) is total non-sense. I repeat total Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section / Catholic Purgatory: An Absolute Insult To Jesus Christ! / Funny Religious Comics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.