Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) (8626 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by Eben2: 8:35am On Dec 31, 2011
The problem with most christians (nominal) is that they don't take time to study their bible; that is why it so easy for so-called pastors to deceive so many people.

Many dont even know what's meant by being born-again. Many dont know that at the point of being born-again; all the works of the devil are destroyed in your life. You're delivered from the claws of sin, devil and death. You're no longer a servant of the devil but a joint heir with Christ.

"If anyman be in Christ, he is a new creature; old things (including sin, sickness, generational curses, influence of witchcraft etc) are passed away; behold, all things are become new" 2 Cor 5:17.

Moreover, once you're genuiely saved, you're given authority over all these things that many pay to be delivered from. "Behold, I give unto you power to
tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you." A wall of fire is built around you and the devil can no longer touch you. Oh! he will surely and relentlessly tempt you; he may even use some people to persecute you, but you'll always overcome if you put your trust in the author and finisher of our faith - the man Jesus! "the name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous runneth into it and is saved"

@brotherly,

Pls note that the woman you mentioned in Luke 13 was not born-again before her encounter with our Lord though a daughter of Abraham. That she was an Isrealiste doe not authomatically qualified her as being born-again.

If you're not saved yet, why dont you take this opportunity to come to the Lord; He's calling with opened arms. How long will you serve the devil, sin and self. the Lord is calling today, tomorrow might just be too late!
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by bonetalk(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2012
@OP, May the lord forgive you
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by JustGood(m): 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
Hope no one gets offended but I have to express my observations here.

It appears that MFM does not believe in reaping what you sow. My reason for this assertion is that everything is put at the devil's feet or they will identify that the enemy is the one responsible. I know that the bible says that you reap what you sow...why does MFM not tell people that what goes wrong is a result of somne wrong decision they made somewhere. The bible does not say that everything that goes seemingly wrong is caused by the enemy. I think the church should start teaching the worshippers the right things by asking them to act in the proper way in order to get the right results. For example, rather than claim that it is the enemy who is responsible for a child's academic failure, they should be telling the child to study and concentrate.

My next observation is as it relates to families. Without trying to state that I know exactly what is taught is the church, it seems that the women who attend the church cannot have stable families with non-members. I know a family (now seperated) in London where the husband claims that the wife seems to believe that he is an ungodly man, despite being a christian too. He attends a baptist church. The man has constantly complained about a lack of regard for him in the home because she does not believe the man knows anything being a non MFM man who doesn't pray very loud for several hours. They have only just seperated and she was happy enough about it. Another family in Lagos in which the woman started attending MFM and the man claimed that his wife started treating him like a nonnetity in his home. He claimed that was what drove him to seek comfort in the arms of another lady and he has told his wife to move out.

I will not talk about the third one which has just come to mind but it appears to be arecurring theme whenever a woman joins MFM, just my own observation. Do you guys have an experience/opinion on this or is it just the people I seem to know?
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by Ishilove: 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
JustGood: Hope no one gets offended but I have to express my observations here.

It appears that MFM does not believe in reaping what you sow. My reason for this assertion is that everything is put at the devil's feet or they will identify that the enemy is the one responsible. I know that the bible says that you reap what you sow...why does MFM not tell people that what goes wrong is a result of somne wrong decision they made somewhere. The bible does not say that everything that goes seemingly wrong is caused by the enemy. I think the church should start teaching the worshippers the right things by asking them to act in the proper way in order to get the right results. For example, rather than claim that it is the enemy who is responsible for a child's academic failure, they should be telling the child to study and concentrate.

My next observation is as it relates to families. Without trying to state that I know exactly what is taught is the church, it seems that the women who attend the church cannot have stable families with non-members. I know a family (now seperated) in London where the husband claims that the wife seems to believe that he is an ungodly man, despite being a christian too. He attends a baptist church. The man has constantly complained about a lack of regard for him in the home because she does not believe the man knows anything being a non MFM man who doesn't pray very loud for several hours. They have only just seperated and she was happy enough about it. Another family in Lagos in which the woman started attending MFM and the man claimed that his wife started treating him like a nonnetity in his home. He claimed that was what drove him to seek comfort in the arms of another lady and he has told his wife to move out.

I will not talk about the third one which has just come to mind but it appears to be arecurring theme whenever a woman joins MFM, just my own observation. Do you guys have an experience/opinion on this or is it just the people I seem to know?
it is the people you seem to know
Re: Mfm (mountain Of Fraud And Madness) by Ishilove: 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
JustGood: Hope no one gets offended but I have to express my observations here.

it is the people you seem to know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions / Jehovah Witness! After Admitting This, Why Do You Still Claim Jesus Isn't God? / Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.