Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! - Culture (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! (236648 Views)

Top Rated Musicians Of Igbo Nigerian Descent / Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Blyss: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin: @jenifa "d proper african" um NO.

as you can see there were more Africans from the Bight of Benin (yoruba strong hold) than Biafra.

Obviously you didn't understand the context of her comment. She was refering to those slave in which were brought to the US. The Igbo were by far the single largest group in number to be brought the US, and that is obvious and certain fact.

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by tpia5: 6:18am On Jul 01, 2012
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by ikekings(m): 1:02am On Jul 05, 2012
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 05, 2012
Royal> All Igbo
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by ikekings(m): 2:32am On Jul 05, 2012
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
v

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima(f): 1:53am On Aug 15, 2012
Yes...they are!

My husband have that chiseled body and ooooooh lawd! Oh my goodness...when he smile and lick his lips......

Okay...brb!
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 2:11am On Aug 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Yes...they are!

My husband have that chiseled body and ooooooh lawd! Oh my goodness...when he smile and lick his lips......

Okay...brb!

awwww. .first time seen u so romantic and open
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima(f): 2:18am On Aug 15, 2012
onila:

awwww. .first time seen u so romantic and open

This isn't the first time I have said it. I have said it all over Nairaland and got hated on because my husband is an Igbo hottie. grin grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by kandiikane(m): 2:20am On Aug 15, 2012
I prefer the yoruba men. smiley
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima(f): 2:22am On Aug 15, 2012
Onila

You remember that Igbo model that you posted on another thread....

What was his name?

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 2:24am On Aug 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

This isn't the first time I have said it. I have said it all over Nairaland and got hated on because my husband is an Igbo hottie. grin grin

lol but still awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww smiley

well this is my first
its good 2 see the human side of you
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 2:25am On Aug 15, 2012
kandiikane: I prefer the yoruba men. smiley

yoruba men are great too
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima(f): 2:28am On Aug 15, 2012
onila:

lol but still awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww smiley

well this is my first
its good 2 see the human side of you

LMAO@human side. grin grin grin grin grin grin I am not that mean aren't I? embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 2:28am On Aug 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Onila

You remember that Igbo model that you posted on another thread....

What was his name?

i post so many models grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2012
smiley

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by ozoemeka(m): 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
OK2NV: nah lie! 4get !
am bi-racial (German and Nigerian) with an american obsessed build for fitness(marines gave me my body and discipline). am built like a greek God, Dangerously handsome and have scars to make any woman melt.
these guys pictured are gayfags (ordinary fine boyz) and i wont feel threatend 4 a year leavin them with any of my gals .
they are candyasses.
I am so beautiful that i make change in the make of all my golden kids.
word!

this guy dey yan plenty. Leave your girl na make we see if she no go get 10 different children by each different person. I'm Igbo and I'm bi-racial Portuguese Nigerian, do we feel the need to shout? No, because big dogs don't bark. So sit your salty ass down and stop hating and dreaming you could be like an Igbo boy.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by ozoemeka(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
my Uncle In-law

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by bigfrancis21: 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2013
Onila and Daisy...you two are doing a great job on the thread. Keep it up!
I could go on posting many other pictures here but I'm using my mobile currently.
Don't mind the Igbo haters who won't accept the truth. The Igbo race is truly blessed. Barely 45 years after the civil war and the whole Igbo race has bounced back to where they were before the civil war - successful, well-travelled, industrious, good-looking and what have you. I wonder how soon they would have bounced back had it been any other tribe. Igbo amaka!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
coolAm even an example

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
I rep igboland and anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm fine igbo brothers...yummmmmmmmm
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by toshmann(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
Yes cheesy
We're the hottest guys in the world cool

If I put up my photo now, babes will start fighting for viewing rights grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by akposbobo: 2:24am On Apr 20, 2013
Yeah right, they are the most handsome. You for go Nnewi to take pictures of those ones wey don chop akpu sote dem don dey comot yam leg and pot belly.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by switdick(m): 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
4Lyf.

~cool~
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 21, 2013
Blyss:

Obviously you didn't understand the context of her comment. She was refering to those slave in which were brought to the US. The Igbo were by far the single largest group in number to be brought the US, and that is obvious and certain fact.
they were the smallest taken to the US. Because they were very suicidal, they were either taken to South America or left in Africa.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by bigfrancis21: 9:50am On Apr 21, 2013
babe_online:
they were the smallest taken to the US. Because they were very suicidal, they were either taken to South America or left in Africa.
Wrong. Many pieces of evidence abound that indicate the massive presence of Igbo slaves in the US. Igbo slaves were, by and large, shipped more to former English colonies (US, Jamaica, Barbados, and other caribbean nations) than former French and Portuguese colonies.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by cronsberg: 1:45am On Apr 22, 2013
My friend stop posting pictures of celebrities. Celebs of every culture will obviously look handsome/beautiful. Go and take pishor of the igbo man on street(the everyday normal man), the typical igbo iron bender/welder grin , with their stubby statue, dwaffy hands, pot belled stomach, grin i bet on a typical normal comparison, the igbo guy will be far from the most handsome

God forgive me, for i have no right to describe what you have created in demeaning terms

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by bigfrancis21: 9:59am On Apr 22, 2013
cronsberg: My friend stop posting pictures of celebrities. Celebs of every culture will obviously look handsome/beautiful. Go and take pishor of the igbo man on street(the everyday normal man), the typical igbo iron bender/welder grin , with their stubby statue, dwaffy hands, pot belled stomach, grin i bet on a typical normal comparison, the igbo guy will be far from the most handsome

God forgive me, for i have no right to describe what you have created in demeaning terms
The above scenario you have described is applicable to every african society and white societies.
What matters is the proportion of good-looking people of a tribe/society in relation to the whole society and that is what the purpose of this thread is. Even the average Igbo man on the street isn't ugly and bad looking in any way when compared to some tribes in other parts of africa.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by biafranqueen: 2:35am On Apr 27, 2013
My friend in UNI an AA did the swab and found out her mom is Igbo she was so happy but her husband A Ghanaian belly ache when he saw results heard lol
MsDarkSkin:

Nuff said!! (@underlined they sure do look it!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)

btw have you heard of the DNA testing called "African Ancestry"?

check these out!  cheesy

[flash=500,260]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzOPFntRymk?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash] [flash=500,260]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAtCFE-_Cww?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

kiss kiss

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by biafranqueen: 2:37am On Apr 27, 2013
true talk
Blyss:

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

The 250+ Tribes/ethnic Groups In Nigeria / Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. / Some Nigerian Ethnic Groups And Their Dressing Styles (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.