Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,240 members, 7,825,927 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 (14385 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri / Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four / Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Emphasis(m): 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2011
Akwasi:

Setting up a bomb is not like pulling a trigger. You have to be trained and really know your stuff to carry them around like they are being done currently. The idea that this current bombing is a retaliatory attack is both funny and annoying. Look deeper
Its wasnt a timed bomb or suicide bomb. According to report it was thrown-in from an unidentified person into the premises. So it wasnt an Hi-tech bomb, anyone could have done that.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by sugardaddy1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2011
All these unnecessary sensationalism by the press should be stopped, the Sapele bombing is a likely fallout of an internal rangling among some moslem factions just like the Dec 10 bombing in the same Sapele.
BTW, retaliation by Christians is not the solution to Boko Haram here, it is for all well-meaning citizens to prevail on GEJ to provide security of lives & properties against these criminal elements hiding under the cloak of religion or humbly resign.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by 2mch(m): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2011
rotflmao, but this mosque they are bombing belong to the ND people. This people no get liver to enter Hausa quaters. WHen they actually go and hit their target this should get more interesting. SNC "kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa"
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Werehkpe: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2011
Its a good development jare. I trust my people. We no de carry last. How? instead na draw e go b or PHCN go carry light!

I will ask 1 question. Y did we always adhere to our parents/teachers instructions when we where small? ANS: because we knew if we didnt there were repacautions which could include Flogging. beating punishments etc.

Believe me if Boko have the reality that if they bombed innocent christians in places of worship, they stand the repacautions of having their own innocent people bombed in mosques etc in return, they would stop their own attacks!

Christians have kept to docile all these years. Its time they showed these silly boko people that "No b say we no fit bomb o, na just say we de try maintain peace"

Am in full support jare. Saffi for live jare
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Yeske2(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2011
How true is this anyway?
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by stunna2(m): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2011
I REBUKE ANY NIGERIAN WHO SPILL THE BLOOD OF ANOTHER INNOCENT NIGERIAN FOR ANY REASON!!

I REJECT NIGERIANS WHO ADVICE, SOLICITS AND ENCOURAGES THE SHEDDING OF NIGERIAN BLOOD
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2011
Dis is not acceptable. The Deltan's should show restraint.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Sike(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2011
Hmmm! Gongo aso!!!
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Tunmi(f): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2011
i guess when Lagos gets hit, then the Boko Haram palava will be addressed seriously. I wish for a speedy recovery for those injured in these attacks.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Werehkpe: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2011
Action remains the best answer to every problem.

The FG will continue to pay senators as much as 18million/month and say they cant pay 18k minimum wage cus we d citizens are too docile. we no get action.

Likewise Boko will continue to bomb churches until they know de can also have their mosques bombed.

Simple logic

Once again i support these bombings. Painfull truth is that blood MUST be shed for progress and desired results to be achieved and there are over a million real references to this as History will tell u
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2011
To all you southerners condemning this attack, i say you are hypocrites, i know in your heart of hearts you were waiting to read report of how many muslims were killed. I read your mind, right?because your heart cries for justice in the murder of your brothers up north, but you cant publicily admit it.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Werehkpe: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2011
@volacious. I love u jare. No mind dem hypocrites! Dis is exactly what they want.

Once again i support these bombings jare
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Sacarstic: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2011
Yah we certainly have to live with the burden until the bombings will fizzle out,
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by nsiadi: 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2011
God never fails
He does things in mysterious ways, better than we can imagine
& He said, Let vengeance be mine

Also the Bible didnt say we should kill
Spilling blood is a heinous crime
Lets remain strong in prayers
, & remain convinced that God will surely takia.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Lakkay: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2011
Naija pple, pls wake up! This is certainly d handwork of d same set of pple responsible for xmas bombing. It is obvious dt some elements within d country backed by certain foreign forces wants war in Nigeria at all cost. What beta method can anyone with such agenda utilise? This is a red flag, we must not fall for it. It is all about balkanisation to enable oil, arms and drugs business thrive. Oil prices will definitely soar; popn of abt 170m at war constitute a large mkt for arms; and finally will serve as drug transit, production site and market. The BH guys r just being used under d pretext of providing them with resources to actualize their dream of enforcing sharia in d northen states or entire Nigeria.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Emphasis(m): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2011
valacious:

To all you southerners condemning this attack, i say you are hypocrites, i know in your heart of hearts you were waiting to read report of how many muslims were killed. I read your mind, right?because your heart cries for justice in the murder of your brothers up north, but you cant publicily admit it.
yes our heart cries for justice, fot the perpetrators of the bombings to be brought to book or meet their waterloo, not for innocent children/people to be used as scapegoat.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by seyibazz1: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2011
Well, lets open our eyes. Firstly, d real venue of d event is not mentioned, the perpertrators unidentified and they are quick to make incitements that they are retaliatory attacks. That sounds fishy to me. They named d sultan in his speech but never named the christian leader who said there might be retaliatns. Where would all these lies get u? Own up to the truth for once!
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Akwasi(m): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
Emphasis:

Its wasnt a timed bomb or suicide bomb. According to report it was thrown-in from an unidentified person into the premises. So it wasnt an Hi-tech bomb, anyone could have done that.

No matter what type of bomb, you need to know what you are doing else you will end up blowing yourself up
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2011
nsiadi:

God never fails
He does things in mysterious ways, better than we can imagine
& He said, Let vengeance be mine

Also the Bible didnt say we should kill
Spilling blood is a heinous crime
Lets remain strong in prayers
, & remain convinced that God will surely takia.
is it until this demons come for your family?another hypocrite in public! Until govt get boko sponsors and jail them long time(which i doubt), then i advocate balance of violence to balance this injustice!
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by muyoto: 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2011
valacious:

guy speak for yourself. anyone rejoicing over the death of those innocent children should have his head examinied
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Emphasis(m): 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2011
Akwasi:

No matter what type of bomb, you need to know what you are doing else you will end up blowing yourself up
so are u telling us that its Boko haram alone that knows how to plant and detonate a bomb abi.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Hadone(m): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2011
Christain extremist or what?
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by bedane: 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2011
No Matter the angle ‎‎​I look at this  its wrong. Nobody should go about killing defenseless people for no reason. If the perpetrators of this act think they are retaliating for the killed Catholics they had better think again . Cos they are no different than the Xmas bombers themselves.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by doofanc: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2011
bedane:

No Matter the angle ‎‎​I look at this  its wrong. Nobody should go about killing defenseless people for no reason. If the perpetrators of this act think they are retaliating for the killed Catholics they had better think again . Cos they are no different than the Xmas bombers themselves.  

neatly put.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by beespak7(m): 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2011
wow i must say i am impressed . If our own president gej  says that bombing is a part of us we should learn to live with it, then let the bombing begin you bomb me i bomb you allah / God no go vex
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Ganys: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2011
Well, Oritsejafor has said it all,im not suprised that the chritian's BokoHaram starts their campaign in sapele, Only God will save this country, hmmmm
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by nsiadi: 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2011
@ valacious
What u wish others will inadvertently bounce on you, unless you purge your mind, now
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by rhymz(m): 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2011
valacious:

make devil use your blokus for fried egg, stewpid fool. If there cant be equal disarmament there should be balanced terror. Now we can start counting casualties on both sides not that one-sided combat we have been tolerating. May be now your stewpid leaders playing politics with other people's lives will appreciate the enormity of thier collective silence. Infact, there should be more targeted explosions like this one, period!
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2011
[size=40pt]has any of you seen war? it aint pretty, trust me. on that note know we are working in the background for peace. the forces behind this are not what the media wants you to know and you would be suprised if u knew who is behind all this. support GEJ he is the only thing holdin this country together. I read posts daily here proclaiming GEJ's incompetence but the truth is this country is corrupt at all levels but I know GEJ is sincere. Pls don't preach what you can't do or stomach.

sincerely peace
unknown soldeir![/size]
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by kizito96(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2011
Fire for Fire
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by terrifikjo(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2011
mehn,, this is certainly not getting any nicer. hard to bliv that christians in the south are involved,
any how sha,, if it continues like this, 9ja go just collapse one!!!
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by omokay01: 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2011
Military pls 4 God sake come and take control. OBJ u still get mouth, Buhari ur head still dey there! Why not order ur boys to take control of aso rock. This BEJ(Badluck Egbere Jonepon) should be overthrown!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC / I Will Pay Above 30,000 Minimum Wage If Elected-sanwo-olu / Military Declares War On Terrorist In The South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.