Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

We Are Made For Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Are Made For Relationships (1327 Views)

Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls / Her Boyfriend Claims Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships / Is Indecency Addiction Bad For Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Made For Relationships by Orikinla(m): 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2011
(WARNING: This topic is only for those who are ready to learn and know the truth and not for those who are not ready for it).

I am not talking religion here, before ignorant ones rush to such a conclusion once they see a biblical quotation.

From the Garden of Eden to date, we have been made for relationships and lest we forget there was no marriage ceremony between Adam and Eve and where did Cain get his wife after he committed fratricide by killing his brother Abel?
Cain got his wife from one of his sisters, because the Holy Bible recorded in Genesis 5:4;
“And the days of Adam after he had fathered Seth were eight hundred years. And he fathered sons and daughters.”

Do you know that majority of my fellow so called "Christians", especially the hypocritical morons on the Romance Board who are regular church goers, but fornicate shamelessly like dogs don't even know this fact.

Marriage was created for the security of the society and not as most people assume for companionship.

[size=18pt]You don't need marriage to get a companion to be your life partner?
All you need for companionship is relationship.[/size]

[size=18pt]"The Lord God said, 'It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.'"1

It goes without saying that God created mankind for relationships from which comes 80 percent of life's satisfaction. To live meaningfully is to be in meaningful relationships, without which life is lonely and leaves us with an empty "love tank" or vacuum in the heart.

If we don't know how to relate in healthy ways, we don't know how to fully live and fully love. As a result we can impair our mental and physical health.

~ http://www.actsweb.org/daily.php?id=908 [/size]

It is really an ordeal to have conversation with ignorant people who are neither well educated nor well informed since what they know is not more than what they have been taught by equally ignorant tutors who were also in turn taught by ignorant tutors and their vicious circle of ignorance continues perpetually until they even die. But thank God the master is here to bring them out of their darkness into the marvelous light of the love that surpasses all knowledge which only those who drink from the rivers of living water can fetch and give to the thirsty pilgrims and wanderers in the journey of life in a mysterious universe.

So, let no one misinform you under the guise of any religion or tradition of any society that is not based on the Truth that our Lord and Master Jesus Christ said will set you free once you know it.
So, know it now.
Jesus Christ did not marry and I could guess what the family, friends and the rest of ignorant people of His time would have said about him.
Did He marry?
But among his closest companions were women.

How many of the apostles and prophets of God married?
Yet they had female companions.

Why am I making biblical references?
I am doing so, because of the passionate proponents of marriage are dogmatic adherents of biblical marriage and will jump to the conclusion of labeling me an iconoclast.
If I would ever be an iconoclast, it must be the one who destroys all falsehoods and other ambiguous and erroneous beliefs and practices of this human society ruled more by fear, ignorance and hypocrisy than love and truth.

Therefore, know the truth before you make any statement so that you will not expose your ignorance and become a public nuisance as some have become on this discussion forum on romance.

Re: We Are Made For Relationships by 195(f): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2011
. . . As a guy, we were designed by nature to freaking go around and plant our seeds - How true is this statement, it surely sent me cracking (Although its 100% true & I'm in support of it henceforth
Re: We Are Made For Relationships by Goldieluks: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: We Are Made For Relationships by slimyem: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2011
Re: We Are Made For Relationships by Orikinla(m): 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2011
190_@:

. . . As a guy, we were designed by nature to freaking go around and plant our seeds - How true is this statement, it surely sent me cracking (Although its 100% true & I'm in support of it henceforth

And we don't have to be married to do so.

The world is full of single moms.
Re: We Are Made For Relationships by Goldieluks: 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2011
This is na lie lie. angry angry angry

Re: We Are Made For Relationships by Orikinla(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2011
Goldieluks:

This is na lie lie. angry angry angry

Let me just help you with your sanity on http://africanbeauty..com/2010/06/qmc.html?zx=a74f40714ae80aa9

Have a lovely day.
Re: We Are Made For Relationships by Goldieluks: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2011
Orikinla:

Let me just help you with your sanity on http://africanbeauty..com/2010/06/qmc.html?zx=a74f40714ae80aa9

Have a lovely day.

I'd rather watch paint dry. angry cool
Re: We Are Made For Relationships by claremont(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2011
If there is one verse I like in the Bible, it is "Be fruitful, and multiply". As far as I am concerned, the main purpose of man on earth is to spread his genes, everything we do revolves around this.
Re: We Are Made For Relationships by Orikinla(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2011
claremont:

If there is one verse I like in the Bible, it is "Be fruitful, and multiply". As far as I am concerned, the main purpose of man on earth is to spread his genes, everything we do revolves around this.
So true.
Re: We Are Made For Relationships by Orikinla(m): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2011
Goldieluks:

I'd rather watch paint dry. angry cool

You dey vex.

You must have a sense of humour to enjoy Orikinla o.

Everything ends once I am offline.
The fact is I don't even remember most of the user names here, except for 190@, Mr. Cork, Mrs. Chima and iice.

(1) (Reply)

Why Hook Up With Man Even When You Know The Man Is Already Hooked-up??? / What Will She Do / Men Also Deserve Attention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.