Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,913 members, 7,952,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Bidemi Bakare Disgrace - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bidemi Bakare Disgrace (35983 Views)

Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ / Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by wanaj0: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2011
lovejo:

So you tell me no Nigerians has formed a company with bumi putra as partner here, you must be joking, even someone i'm living with has his own company and he is doing good, i don't think i need to reply you again, just stay in your ignorance and believe you know more than the rest.
He who that does not know and he thinks he knows is the greatest fool (proverb)

It does not take anything to REGISTER a company. What I ask you is the BUSINESS they are doing? That should not be too difficult to do. You can go further and give the address and landline phone number of the company. Every GENUINE business will have a LANDLINE in Malaysia.

Ignorance? I laugh!!!!!!!!! You are living with someone. Good for you.

Visit Mont Kiara and you may meet me one day or maybe at Petronas Towers lol
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by lovejo(m): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2011
wanaj0:

It does not take anything to REGISTER a company. What I ask you is the BUSINESS they are doing? That should not be too difficult to do. You can go further and give the address and landline phone number of the company. Every GENUINE business will have a LANDLINE in Malaysia.

Ignorance? I laugh!!!!!!!!! You are living with someone. Good for you.

Visit Mont Kiara and you may meet me one day or maybe at Petronas Towers lol

I'm proud of that, i dont do yahoo , lol, i have lived alone before and only me in an area where there is no black and lonliness turning to depression, i got so be with my people, don't tell me you are living in petronas tower, that will be joke of the year
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by wanaj0: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2011
lovejo:

I'm proud of that, i dont do yahoo , lol, i have lived alone before and only me in an area where there is no black and lonliness turning to depression, i got so be with my people, don't tell me you are living in petronas tower, that will be joke of the year

I dont live in Petronas Tower. I work in TOWER 2.

I live in Mont Kiara. That should give you an idea of what I do and know. smiley
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by lovejo(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2011
wanaj0:

I dont live in Petronas Tower. I work in TOWER 2.

I live in Mont Kiara. That should give you an idea of what I do and know. smiley

you work in secom?, i live in Savanna , that should give you idea of who i am also.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by wanaj0: 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2011
lovejo:

you work in secom?, i live in Savannah condo, that should give you idea of who i am also.

Secom or SICOM? Definitely not. SICOM is not even at Twin Towers. tongue

Just goggle, KPOC, PCSB, SSPC lol
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by lovejo(m): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2011
Ok.
The best people are not without fault, i condemn criminality does not means we are also perfect in all our way, we have turned this place to chat room, maybe i buzz u on your online yahoo.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by Walala(m): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2011
First of all, can someone tell me what law this boys actions violated? With a good lawyer this case will be thrown away immediately, How can you say he committed crime when he asked a lover for money and she had no contract binding him to the loan he gave her? If this was the states, he will be giving probation at the most because everybody has a different identity on online dating sites. If I put a picture of Tyson Beckford to attract females online to date but I don't ask them for money, am I committing a crime? Is it only when I ask them for money that I have committed a crime?

Nigeria has bigger issues today than these young boys trying to make money, we are on America's terrorist watch list and the economy is on the brink of collapse and all of you are complaining about possible revenue into our society. Shame on You. I live abroad and can you please tell me of any black country that has a good image amongst white people or even any race of people other than black? We are seen as animals regardless so keep waiting for us to get a good image worldwide instead of striking these white devils at every chance you get.

BIDEMI you are my hero, i just wish you were a lil smarter to not be around the hotel.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by wanaj0: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2011
Walala:

First of all, can someone tell me what law this boys actions violated? With a good lawyer this case will be thrown away immediately, How can you say he committed crime when he asked a lover for money and she had no contract binding him to the loan he gave her? If this was the states, he will be giving probation at the most because everybody has a different identity on online dating sites. If I put a picture of Tyson Beckford to attract females online to date but I don't ask them for money, am I committing a crime? Is it only when I ask them for money that I have committed a crime?

Nigeria has bigger issues today than these young boys trying to make money, we are on America's terrorist watch list and the economy is on the brink of collapse and all of you are complaining about possible revenue into our society. Shame on You. I live abroad and can you please tell me of any black country that has a good image amongst white people or even any race of people other than black? We are seen as animals regardless so keep waiting for us to get a good image worldwide instead of striking these white devils at every chance you get.

BIDEMI you are my hero, i just wish you were a lil smarter to not be around the hotel.

Do you know anything about identity theft? Using another persons name and picture?

So he collected money from a lover? Well he will return the money back to the lover.

What a wonderful hero you've got.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by justwise(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2011
Walala:

You are just rambling, why not try and understand what identity theft means first before coming here to disgrace yourself? A criminal is your hero, good for you because that is all you deserve as a heron.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by tlops(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
what of extortion under false pretense!
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by Walala(m): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2011
Extortion (also called shakedown, outwresting, and exaction) is a criminal offence which occurs when a person unlawfully obtains either money, property or services from a person(s), entity, or institution, through coercion.

Would it have been extortion if it was really the American guy that asked her for money? He used his own credentials to collect the money so this is not a crime. All dating sites must have a lot of criminals then since most people use other pictures that they find on the web.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by deltadegre: 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2011
Why Killing Your selves when The Young Man and His Crew have already been Realesed , So many country are worst than Nigeria in teams if Corruption.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by nomorename(f): 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
Why would anyone send their life savings to a complete stranger they only know through a computer? Anyway I guess some people were born foolish! As for these criminals I hope they get a second prison sentence when the go back to Nigeria!
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by Walala(m): 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2011
tlops:

what of extortion under false pretense!

Extortion (also called shakedown, outwresting, and exaction) is a criminal offence which occurs when a person unlawfully obtains either money, property or services from a person(s), entity, or institution, through coercion. Refraining from doing harm is sometimes euphemistically called protection. The actual obtainment of money or property is not required to commit the offense. Making a threat of violence which refers to a requirement of a payment of money or property to halt future violence is sufficient to commit the offense.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by reindeer: 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2011
deltadegre:

Why Killing Your selves when The Young Man and His Crew have already been Realesed , So many country are worst than Nigeria in teams if Corruption.

Guess you've found yourself a good excuse for crime.
Shame on you and all who in any way try to justify these heartless crimes.
If your english is anything to go by(see bolded), you're obviously one of those illiterate hopeless grunts turned out by dodgy schools.
Silly grunt.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by icez: 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2011
na wa. shocked
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by justwise(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2011
Walala:

Extortion (also called shakedown, outwresting, and exaction) is a criminal offence which occurs when a person unlawfully obtains either money, property or services from a person(s), entity, or institution, through coercion.

Would it have been extortion if it was really the American guy that asked her for money? He used his own credentials to collect the money so this is not a crime.  All dating sites must have a lot of criminals then since most people use other pictures that they find on the web.

Were you born s[i]tup[/i]id or is today your special day? Did that your thieving hero use his real identity to contact that woman?
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by justwise(m): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2011
deltadegre:

Mumu.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by Walala(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2011
You must be the stupid one.  When he collected the money, whose name did he use to receive the transfer funds?  So once again if I go to a dating site and create a fake name called John Doe and put any picture online, i have committed  a crime?
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by Walala(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2011
@justwise (irony); more like juststu pid, What is the crime in USA please goggle it and post for all to see how stupid I am.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by justwise(m): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2011
Walala:

@justwise (irony); more like juststu pid, What is the crime in USA please goggle it and post for all to see how silly I am.

Walala:

You must be the silly one.  When he collected the money, whose name did he use to receive the transfer funds?  So once again if I go to a dating site and create a fake name called John Doe and put any picture online, i have committed  a crime?  

You are far too s[i]tupi[/i]d to be taken seriously, so i will allow you to keep making fool of yourself.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by deltadegre: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2011
@justwise  and @ reindeer, Thank You for the Correction, But you are not better than them either, So stop Judging the Guys. If Your Country provided them with a Good Job why will they venture into Crime.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by justwise(m): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2011
deltadegre:

@justwise  and @ reindeer, Thank You for the [b]C[/b]orrection, But you are not better than them either, [b]S[/b]o stop Judging the Guys. If [b]Y[/b]our Country provided them with a [b]G[/b]ood Job why will they venture into Crime.

The more you post the more m[i]oro[/i]nic you sound, so lack of job punished him into romance scam?

How about other jobless Nigerians who kept their hands clean? Whoever did this to you hates you.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by Walala(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2011
This @justwise guy must really think he/she/It is the smartest in the world with all these ridiculous posts. Its Nigerians like you that piss me off that is even if you are a Nigerian. You make no mention of how disrespectful the white woman was when she was talking those boys who are fellow Nigerians. This case is deeper than that your fried brain can comprehend. There are multiple countries involved but because blacks are never respected, they will treat these boys like crap without caring about their rights. White people are never treated like that and that is why I kept using USA for an example.

You foolish Nigerians must be ignorant to think we started fraud or identity theft. These crimes have been going on for years and as usual the black man is made the scapegoat. Open you eyes and see what is going on in the world.

And earlier I asked which black country has a good image with white people and still have got no answer,
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by slex(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2011
@lovejo thanks for the break down, knowledge is power and wannajo your info on Singapore helped me.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by justwise(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2011
Walala:

This @justwise guy must really think he/she/It is the smartest in the world with all these ridiculous posts. Its Nigerians like you that piss me off that is even if you are a Nigerian. You make no mention of how disrespectful the white woman was when she was talking those boys who are fellow Nigerians. This case is deeper than that your fried brain can comprehend. There are multiple countries involved but because blacks are never respected, they will treat these boys like crap without caring about their rights. White people are never treated like that and that is why I kept using USA for an example.

You foolish Nigerians must be ignorant to think we started fraud or identity theft. These crimes have been going on for years and as usual the black man is made the scapegoat. Open you eyes and see what is going on in the world.

And earlier I asked which black country has a good image with white people and still have got no answer,

My only problem is that slave trade has been abolished. . you would have been sold off and will be replaced with a dog because you are completely useless.

If a black man like you stops stealing then you will have some respect, how many criminals like you are in Nigeria robbing banks and kidnapping innocent people? Shameless muppets like you always blame everybody else for your criminal activities apart from yourself.

How about working hard decently to make a living and stop sleeping online sending scam emails?
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by eruudy(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2011
the guy has been released , This video was sometime around last year or early this year , I saw the Bidemi guy some weeks back , I was stunned , Even the Malaysian Govt is involved also , Man must wack now ,
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by deltadegre: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2011
@justwise , Thanx again and i must tell you one Plain truth, You are the greatest failure Nigeria will ever produce. If your Father made you believed it is right to insult everybody that comes your way, then i want to make bold to inform you that you are destroyed already if you don't change. Even God said don't judge others so that you will never be judge. Why Judge the Guy when you don't know details of what happened there and don't even care to know. All you stand to do here is to accept the fact when someone call your country Names, My Guy you are doomed and only God can Help you, ooohhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by jaybee3(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2011
deltadegre:

@justwise , Thanx again and i must tell you one Plain truth, You are the greatest failure Nigeria will ever produce. If your Father made you believed it is right to insult everybody that comes your way, then i want to make bold to inform you that you are destroyed already if you don't change. Even God said don't judge others so that you will never be judge. Why Judge the Guy when you don't know details of what happened there and don't even care to know. All you stand to do here is to accept the fact when someone call your country Names, My Guy you are doomed and only God can Help you, ooohhhhhhhhhhhh
You are nothing but a fucking disgrace. Such a cretinous fellow you are.
Someone goes on the Internet and pretends to be someone else in order to gain an unsuspecting innocent person's confidence then scam them of their hard earned money and you can sit your lousy behind typing crap about God being the judge.
You really have to bury your head in shame eeediot
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by zebudaya(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
27Naira:
Thats all you have to say? you're such a low-life.

This is shameful! truely shameful!.

Sango fire your dirty nyash. Why you de insult me? I hate dumb people. If you are so stupid to give a dude with a foreign accent accent who's claiming to be a white man 90k. Aren't you a mugu? She never met the guy and she's sending all that money?

Abeg free me. It takes two to tango and she encouraged this scam. I have no compassion. Good thing there's a video, so others would learn.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by justwise(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2011
deltadegre:

@justwise , Thanx again and i must tell you one Plain truth, You are the greatest failure Nigeria will ever produce. If your Father made you believed it is right to insult everybody that comes your way, then i want to make bold to inform you that you are destroyed already if you don't change. [b]Even God said don't judge others so that you will never be judge. [/b]Why Judge the Guy when you don't know details of what happened there and don't even care to know. All you stand to do here is to accept the fact when someone call your country Names, My Guy you are doomed and only God can Help you, ooohhhhhhhhhhhh

Look at who is quoting bible and calling the name of God? God will punish you for sure.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by deltadegre: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2011
And what do you expect on ur part

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) / Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) / Sunday Aghaeze Visits Sambisa Forest, Boko Haram Enclave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.