Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Bidemi Bakare Disgrace - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bidemi Bakare Disgrace (35735 Views)

Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ / Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by justwise(m): 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2012
zebudaya:

Nasty Australian woman talking down to them. Calling them lowest of the lowest scum. Oyinbo man caused the global recession betting on risky derivatives. Not 1, Not one of them has gone to jail. They ruined lives on a bigger scale, and got away scot free :Bank of America, Barclays Capital, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Wells Fargo Securities. Scoundrels and thieves.

P.S Those 419 dudes are scum, the Wall Street guys are scum too. White man ruins our image and manages to keep his clean even though he's doing the same thing.

When that white woman said that those criminals are the lowest of the lowest she is 100% right, she was referring to worthless human beings like you and those thieves.

Africans are among the bankers who caused the recession, last year a guy from Ghana who works for one of the top banks in London was arrested for causing his bank billions of dollars in illegal betting.

White man did not ruin your image, scums like you did, criminals like you look for every silly opportunity to blame the whole world for your criminal activities apart from yourself.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by madaic1: 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2012
Malaysia, Lol, Everyone with his/her thing to say, So easy to support one and so easy to take one out,

Nigeria, lol, I agree with just everyone, but what do we understand about Tarnishing the image of a country!! The deed has been done, they have been caught, what is the world doing to stop this? Nothing, Because no matter what we all say, the trend will never end, Tarnish or make the country better, there is one out there to either ruin it, or to make it a better one, but despite all you say today, crime has a definition, and it will forever exist, and if you don't do it, your fellow brother will.

Now, i raise the issue of the yahoo boys, They hurt others to get cash from another just to live a good life for themselves, i work in an organization where a lot of our people go to other parts of the world, bring in things to sell, and the people from our organization take a chunk of it for themselves, what do you call that? A better life? A ship was once missing in our country, what was in this ship, and today, no one talks about it? Customs posted for recruitment at a time, and with the way things are in the country, one leaves the NYSC system to become a yahoo boy, take it or leave it, we are all in the system, no matter how much we try to fight it, what will be will be, customs recruited 600 people from the whole country, JONATHAN, Our so-called President selected 300 from his country, and the top men out there selected 300 more, now, what does this lead to? Patience? We all have wished for a better life as kids, and we all hoped for something better, but a joke was once played in by BASKET MOUTH, that the country we are in, this NIGERIA, Chooses your destiny for you, what you do, is that what you love to do? Think about it? Do you think these yahoo boys love what they do? Do you know what it takes to convince someone to do something? I once ran out of a bank job, a marketing one at that, and i knew a friend who would go to different churches, white churches and have rings al over his hands and legs, just to convince people to open an account with so so amount, and in the so-called banks we are in, do you know what goes on? Why do you talk of things we know and ignore, Bola whatever was released after he stole over 100 billion, and a pastor was asked to preach after his release, and one of us who tarnish the image of the country, attends this church. Someone once gave a pastor 400million naira as a gift, the question is what does he do when he isn't registered in the forbes list as a billionaire, and the pastor accepted it, KICC Pastor ran from the UK because he was going to purchase another big expanse of land, and then the UK Authorities caught up with him and asked a question, what do you do for a living, he replied, i am a pastor, and they asked, where did you get the cash to purchase this land from, and he says, the offering from the church, and they said, if a lot of people earn so much, give us a list of the members in your church and what they earn, and he ran out, How do we define crime? The boys who buy cars because they stole money from the whites, the boys who go to Malaysia and get caught? Why don't you also think about the other people and what they have done to us? You hear all the time about Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria, do you know much about the other countries and the crime from within it, do your research, i am not saying what they have done is good, but when you talk of justification, i think you and i have no right, Let the world rule its course, and the skeletons in those guys cupboard are out already, what skeletons do we have in ours?
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by justwise(m): 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2012
madaic1:

Malaysia, Lol, Everyone with his/her thing to say, So easy to support one and so easy to take one out,

Nigeria, lol, I agree with just everyone, but what do we understand about Tarnishing the image of a country!! The deed has been done, they have been caught, what is the world doing to stop this? Nothing, Because no matter what we all say, the trend will never end, Tarnish or make the country better, there is one out there to either ruin it, or to make it a better one, but despite all you say today, crime has a definition, and it will forever exist, and if you don't do it, your fellow brother will.

Now, i raise the issue of the yahoo boys, They hurt others to get cash from another just to live a good life for themselves, i work in an organization where a lot of our people go to other parts of the world, bring in things to sell, and the people from our organization take a chunk of it for themselves, what do you call that? A better life? A ship was once missing in our country, what was in this ship, and today, no one talks about it? Customs posted for recruitment at a time, and with the way things are in the country, one leaves the NYSC system to become a yahoo boy, take it or leave it, we are all in the system, no matter how much we try to fight it, what will be will be, customs recruited 600 people from the whole country, JONATHAN, Our so-called President selected 300 from his country, and the top men out there selected 300 more, now, what does this lead to? Patience? We all have wished for a better life as kids, and we all hoped for something better, but a joke was once played in by BASKET MOUTH, that the country we are in, this NIGERIA, Chooses your destiny for you, what you do, is that what you love to do? Think about it? Do you think these yahoo boys love what they do? Do you know what it takes to convince someone to do something? I once ran out of a bank job, a marketing one at that, and i knew a friend who would go to different churches, white churches and have rings al over his hands and legs, just to convince people to open an account with so so amount, and in the so-called banks we are in, do you know what goes on? Why do you talk of things we know and ignore, Bola whatever was released after he stole over 100 billion, and a pastor was asked to preach after his release, and one of us who tarnish the image of the country, attends this church. Someone once gave a pastor 400million naira as a gift, the question is what does he do when he isn't registered in the forbes list as a billionaire, and the pastor accepted it, KICC Pastor ran from the UK because he was going to purchase another big expanse of land, and then the UK Authorities caught up with him and asked a question, what do you do for a living, he replied, i am a pastor, and they asked, where did you get the cash to purchase this land from, and he says, the offering from the church, and they said, if a lot of people earn so much, give us a list of the members in your church and what they earn, and he ran out, How do we define crime? The boys who buy cars because they stole money from the whites, the boys who go to Malaysia and get caught? Why don't you also think about the other people and what they have done to us? You hear all the time about Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria, do you know much about the other countries and the crime from within it, do your research, i am not saying what they have done is good, but when you talk of justification, i think you and i have no right, Let the world rule its course, and the skeletons in those guys cupboard are out already, what skeletons do we have in ours?

Its amazing how much time you spent writing this garbage and at the end you said nothing sensible.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2012
mugu form, guy man wack
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by orjichucks(m): 5:04am On Jan 02, 2012
[i]@justwise you're very correct!. You shall live long. Thanks for your comment.[/i]
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by seemorejoy: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2012
Na bidemi own we see, i'm sure everybody have skeleton in her cupboard
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by tpia5: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2012
the white men in the video are way better looking than the black and malaysian guys.

where are they when women are getting duped? This has always puzzled me.

secondly, what was that $23,000 cash for?

my goodness, this means of making money is just too easy for these guys.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by zebudaya(m): 2:11am On Jan 03, 2012
This is what I said
zebudaya:

Nasty Australian woman talking down to them. Calling them lowest of the lowest scum. Oyinbo man caused the global recession betting on risky derivatives. Not 1, Not one of them has gone to jail. They ruined lives on a bigger scale, and got away scot free :Bank of America, Barclays Capital, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Wells Fargo Securities. Scoundrels and thieves.

P.S Those 419 dudes are scum, the Wall Street guys are scum too. White man ruins our image and manages to keep his clean even though he's doing the same thing.

PA1982:

^^^Don't be silly.
Haven't you heard about the massive protests world-wide for the brutal thefts perpetrated by the banks?
I have the feeling no-one you know has been scammed and ruined by a yahoo fraudster, or you wouldn't write like that.
Can you really be so simple as to think only whites are targeted by fraudsters?

First off, do you fools read posts before replying, or you just skim through it before firing your insults. I said the scammers are scum. Oyinbo man is the biggest fraudster ever. He scams people with "fine print". You are talking about massive protests. Who cares? What did they achieve? It's still business as usual. Give me the name of a Wall Street top management executive who worked for Bank of America, Barclays Capital, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, UBS, AIG or Wells Fargo and went to jail for trigerring the mortgage crisis and gambling on risky derivatives.  NONE OF THE BIG BOYS WENT TO JAIL.

justwise:

When that white woman said that those criminals are the lowest of the lowest she is 100% right, she was referring to worthless human beings like you and those thieves.

Africans are among the bankers who caused the recession, last year a guy from Ghana who works for one of the top banks in London was arrested for causing his bank billions of dollars in illegal betting.

White man did not ruin your image, scums like you did, criminals like you look for every silly opportunity to blame the whole world for your criminal activities apart from yourself.

I don't know why you are insulting me, calling me a scum. Anyways, You are telling me about some lil Ghanaian. Who gives a damn? He's a small fry! NONE OF THE BIG BOYS WENT TO JAIL for the subprime and mortgage fraud that triggered the recession. I want the names of the movers and shakers on Wall Street who went to jail for triggering the crisis. You are a wretched fellow who talks without understanding. They just showed some innocent guys talking on the phone outside and subliminally  labelled them scammers. To you it seems right? I'm not talking about Bidemi and other idiots kneeling down. I'm talking about the other guys in the video who were minding their own business and chilling on the street.

Former SEC chairman Bernie Madoff stole billions and is in jail. You won't hear anyone saying All Americans are scammers. Former Illinois governor Rod R. Blagojevich,  is heading to jail for corruption (14 years). You won't hear anyone saying all Americans are scammers White man ruins our image and you all jump on his bandwagon. Effing slaves.

Both of you should do me a favor. Educate yourselves by watching the documentary "INSIDE JOB". I still stand by my earlier assertion. Those 419 dudes are scum, the Wall Street guys are scum too. White man ruins our image and manages to keep his hands clean even though he's doing the same thing.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by PA1982(f): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2012

First off, do you fools read posts before replying, or you just skim through it before firing your insults. I said the scammers are scum. Oyinbo man is the biggest fraudster ever. He scams people with "fine print". You are talking about massive protests. Who cares? What did they achieve? It's still business as usual. Give me the name of a Wall Street top management executive who worked for Bank of America, Barclays Capital, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, UBS, AIG or Wells Fargo and went to jail for trigerring the mortgage crisis and gambling on risky derivatives. NONE OF THE BIG BOYS WENT TO JAIL.

Stop your racist comments, please!
Anyone who believes whites are the biggest scammers is fooling themselves bigtime.
It's a question of opportunity, not race.
As for the bankers, the last chapter isn't written yet.

And you didn't answer my point about scammers not targeting whites but rather anything that moves.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by tpia5: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2012
And you didn't answer my point about scammers not targeting whites but rather anything that moves

true, scammers also scam their fellow nigerians, but they really seem to have hit the jackpot with non-black women.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by PA1982(f): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2012
true, scammers also scam their fellow nigerians, but they really seem to have hit the jackpot with non-black women.

I see your point, because the reported figures speak for themselves.
What we DO know is that more 'white' women (or their families) have reported the scamming.
For the moment.

What we can't know is how many women world-wide are taken in by these scammers.
And in any case, does anyone here really think the idea of Nigerian students preying on elderly women attractive or justifiable?

edited to add:

Not just in Malaysia, it seems Nigerians are scamming in India, too!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-16392960
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by Delle(m): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2012
THIS IS TOUCHING, I FEEL LIKE CRYING. EVEN THE OTHER GUY RICHARD WILLIAM IS ALSO A SCAM. , NO ONE HAS EVER BUY HER A DRINK, THE WOMAN NEEDS LOVE. HER HEART WAS BROKEN.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by sagaconst(m): 12:16am On Jan 17, 2012
If u do bad things then u will get the same result !!
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by emiks2cool: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2012
What a pity. Roselyn rightly said it, "I feel sorry for him". The question is, what is the government doing to stop this? The disorientation of our governmental system is one of the factors that push the youths, the so-called future of Nigeria into making bad decisions like this, although this may not be the case here. It is a shameful act and they should be dealt with accordingly.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by easy102: 9:02am On Jun 02, 2012
Why are you guys just blaming this guy..You all acting like a kid..They robbed us and still robbing us..I'm presently in South africa and you need to see how this white scame nigerians..They collect rent from 10 nigerians and change their number...Nigeria is not the only scamming country...White also scam it just that Nigeria is more intelligent..What you sow you shall ripe..The white stole from us and they are gonna suck their blood dry..In case you all wanna know..bidemi is back in Nigeria and he is using 1 of the best car,finishing his house soon..So make una go press system and stop putting una mouth for another mans business..Una no face una government when dey scam una..Ur government are the big scam..Bad road,no light..The oil is been control by white and u guys are just suffering..I came to nigeria last for 2 weeks can't even stay because of ur bad country...U all need to know that this whites are also funny..After been scammed they still go back and get scammed again..God bless all yahoo boy and scammer..I rep the street and i rep the hustler...Face ur government that are scamming u guys.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by easy102: 9:27am On Jun 02, 2012
Abdblues: @ Walala,
I guess you will like the Bidemi guy to be your children's hero as well (i just shake my head for you), are you trying to be funny here or you are just plain daft?
This guy has done something that is both criminal and morally wrong, the white chick (detective) probably let her emotions get the better of her but that is not
the issue here, these kids are giving the country a bad image, if you travel around a lot, you will have noticed the extra, almost always negative attention you get
just because you are carrying a Nigerian passport.

Bro travel out and see how the white scam nigeria and also see the properties your government are buying outside the country with you money..U guys should leave this boys alone..Aren't you guys happy that the rate of robbery in nigeria has reduced because everybody dey on system..most of these guys came from a poor family..finished from the university and no job but this was the only way for them to survive since they can't rob or do money ritual..The bible said from the rich the poor will be helped..U guys can say whatever u wanna say to me..I don't care.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by easy102: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2012
hispy99:

Too bad, he should have been locked up for a longer period, preferably till he is like 101 years old.

because he took your money..Na bad welle dey worry una..Bidemi is in 9ja now enjoying his life..We were together when i went to 9ja for 2 weeks..Make una just dey waste una time for here...
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by easy102: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2012
Goshen360: One day monkey go go market and e no go return, lo ba tan. greed and covetousness. Dem no wan work,na to dey do yahoo yahoo. I get most of their email but never respond cos i already know all their tricks. God go catch the rest of them wey remain. Useless yahoo boi wey dey spoil 9ja image in the international world.

Na ur family be useless people..na which work dey una country when person wan do..I finished from the university but no work...Sey na me say make u no get brain to dey do yahoo..God punish ur family and u self..Bro go sit down jare..Make una find solution to una rubbish country...Una government dey steal una money,una no fit talk..Na boys when dey try make am for street una dey waste una time for..Incase u need to know am a Nigerian living in south africa..Everybody is a scammer..white and black..Na everybody go die..Just live ur life and enjoy urself with no regret..

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by doofanc: 10:45am On Jun 02, 2012
Almost 6months later. How far with the Bidemi fellow sef, heard he has since been released?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Capture Alagarno In Borno State (pics) / Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) / Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.