Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Bidemi Bakare Disgrace - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bidemi Bakare Disgrace (35733 Views)

Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ / Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2011
Imagine how difficult these guys are making life for everyone carrying a Nigerian passport in Europe, Asia and North America.

These are the same RATS, one cretin who calls himself a Nairaland car dealer was celebrating for ordering several Infiniti QX35's a few weeks ago on this forum. SAD, too SAD.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by reindeer: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2011
Now i understand why the country has problems.
If anyone in his right mind will find an excuse, any excuse at all for this despicable behaviour, then we have huge problems ahead.
Shame.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by Niseamaka(m): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2011
Walala:

First of all, can someone tell me what law this boys actions violated?  With a good lawyer this case will be thrown away immediately, How can you say he committed  crime when he asked a lover for money and she had no contract binding him to the loan he gave her?  If this was the states, he will be giving probation at the most because everybody has a different identity on online dating sites.  If I put a picture of Tyson Beckford to attract females online to date but I don't ask them for money, am I committing a crime?  Is it only when I ask them for money that I have committed a crime? 

Nigeria has bigger issues today than these young boys trying to make money, we are on America's terrorist watch list and the economy is on the brink of collapse and all of you are complaining about possible revenue into our society.  Shame on You.  I live abroad and can you please tell me of any black country that has a good image amongst white people or even any race of people other than black?  We are seen as animals regardless so keep waiting for us to get a good image worldwide instead of striking these white devils at every chance you get.

BIDEMI you are my hero, i just wish you were a lil smarter to not be around the hotel. 

Your post is not surprising, Nigerians glorify criminal activities, refering to criminality as smartness.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by lovejo(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2011
Finally, under Malaysian scam crime ranking, Nigeria is not in the top 10, but they are the one making the loudest voice , breaking all simple law and order in the society, they have their unique identity to spend cash even if they don't have any other one in savings and that is mentality of those that get money without labour.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by sammydee27(m): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2011
@walala or whatever your name is, why not go back to school and fine tune your english rather than writing sentences that are giving people headache here.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by iotama22: 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2011
@Walala or whatever you call yourself, you are simply disgusting! I can't even imagine the kind of children you will raise in your life. WHY ARE SOME NIGERIANS (LIKE YOU) SO DAFT LIKE THIS? I can't believe someone would throw praises Bidemi for disgracing our country.

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2011
Hahaha, na today,

Alot of naija student in Malaysia are scammers and the Malaysian government is aware of it. I don't think they do anything cos with the exploits of those guys over there and the way they spend money, it might be benefiting their economy as people all over the world know that it's not Malaysians that are the mastermind of the scams but Nigerians , , the student visa thing is just a front. I have a cousin who claims to be a student in Malaysia as well. Everytime I check his Facebook wall, there is always at one club every Friday sipping Ace of spade/moet. He recently brought a Range Rover sport sef in Malaysia and has Honda evil spirit packed in naija anytime he is in lagos. This boy is just 23 years old ooo. And he still has people he calls mentor for that same Malaysia ooo,  I am not happy about what he does for a living but well, he is an adult and no longer a kid again. Whatever happens to him, I am sure he can face the music.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2011
Walala:

First of all, can someone tell me what law this boys actions violated?  With a good lawyer this case will be thrown away immediately, How can you say he committed  crime when he asked a lover for money and she had no contract binding him to the loan he gave her?  If this was the states, he will be giving probation at the most because everybody has a different identity on online dating sites.  If I put a picture of Tyson Beckford to attract females online to date but I don't ask them for money, am I committing a crime?  Is it only when I ask them for money that I have committed a crime? 

Nigeria has bigger issues today than these young boys trying to make money, we are on America's terrorist watch list and the economy is on the brink of collapse and all of you are complaining about possible revenue into our society.  Shame on You.  I live abroad and can you please tell me of any black country that has a good image amongst white people or even any race of people other than black?  We are seen as animals regardless so keep waiting for us to get a good image worldwide instead of striking these white devils at every chance you get.

BIDEMI you are my hero, i just wish you were a lil smarter to not be around the hotel.

If this was in the United States theres no way your Hero would not spent at least the next 12yrs in prison. . . . Please look to the Federal Sentencing Guidelines Chart Table for confirmation.

Beat what case? Pretended to be someone else and was receiving the money in his name. . . what a doofus!

Guy, if these are the kind of people you look to as heroes I would advise you, man to man, to start looking for new sets of heroes to look up to.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by Oletunow(m): 12:13am On Dec 31, 2011
Walala:

Extortion (also called shakedown, outwresting, and exaction) is a criminal offence which occurs when a person unlawfully obtains either money, property or services from a person(s), entity, or institution, through coercion.

Would it have been extortion if it was really the American guy that asked her for money? He used his own credentials to collect the money so this is not a crime. All dating sites must have a lot of criminals then since most people use other pictures that they find on the web.

1. Obtaining money under false pretense will stick like a glue, he said he is Benjamin but he is actually Bidemi.
2. Evasion of Taxes will net him additional years.
3. Wire fraud will add additional years on top.

The lady is about 50 yrs old, in certain jurisdiction, committing crimes like these against the elderly carries additional years.

Moreso, they found other victim's contacts on his phone that he have also defrauded, even if they are only about 20 victims, just 20 counts of obtaining money under false pretense will put him away for a long time.

Do not underestimate Prosecutors, if they want to put you away, they can add up these little charges together and before you know it, you will be looking at a long prison sentence.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by suxxzmyn: 1:29am On Dec 31, 2011
I heard one of dem has been freed, ow true z dat
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by marvel10: 6:16am On Dec 31, 2011
Not a few rotten eggs. Nigerians are pathological liars. It starts from youth and very little to do with the government. Be it the player with 8 girlfriends, what do you do to keep them in tow? Lie! Borrow other ppls cars to look good, borrow jewelry. Unilag girls are seasoned liars in reading the London A - Z (Map) and going to extents to lie about which parts they stayed. Why would that be important?

A Nigerian male worker can never say I don't know this part of town, I don't know what the word means, I have never seen this before. I feel terribly sorry for the victims. They are dealing with dysfunctional people who have never been loved.

So because you have a gullible or vulnerable partner, you should syphone all their funds? Sorry, that is thieving! Let us call a spade a spade. And all those mugus who claim 90k or 300k is too much, calculate what your prosmicuous sisters gain from their several pot bellied lovers over a period of time. It is the constant lying that shocks me.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by wanaj0: 6:40am On Dec 31, 2011
saxywale:

Hahaha, na today,

Alot of naija student in Malaysia are scammers and the Malaysian government is aware of it. I don't think they do anything cos with the exploits of those guys over there and the way they spend money, it might be benefiting their economy as people all over the world know that it's not Malaysians that are the mastermind of the scams but Nigerians , , the student visa thing is just a front. I have a cousin who claims to be a student in Malaysia as well. Everytime I check his Facebook wall, there is always at one club every Friday sipping Ace of spade/moet. He recently brought a Range Rover sport sef in Malaysia and has Honda evil spirit packed in naija anytime he is in lagos. This boy is just 23 years old ooo. And he still has people he calls mentor for that same Malaysia ooo,  I am not happy about what he does for a living but well, he is an adult and no longer a kid again. Whatever happens to him, I am sure he can face the music.

One of them own a club (Motherland/Jambase) around Sunway. He is a yahoo yahoo boy and the wife is aware. All they do is party all day and drink! Soon the child will ask about the fathers occupation and there will be nothing to answer. Met one like that married to a Singaporean. He said he stopped the yahoo yahoo business when the children were told by the teachers to ask about their parents occupation.

Most of them lease their cars. Difficult to buy cars without proper documentation.

Malaysians are 'poorly' paid so they find it difficult to understand how Nigerian students are able to live big.

SOON all Nations will close their borders to Nigerians. Our value system is gone!
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 31, 2011
inspired_m:

Within the Past 2 Months 4 Nairaland Members based in Malaysia Have Pre Ordered Vehicles WIth Inspired Autos

We have never Met and All transactions Has been Online

Payment has been in US$ Into Our Inspired Autos US$ Domicillary Accounts

You Can View the Threads below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-770034.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-792408.0.html

ANOTHER MALAYSIAN BASED NAIRALAND MEMBER IS ABOUT TO BE INSPIRED

COMING SOON !!!

See how a Car dealer is boasting about helping these RATS launder their funds. Nigeria is in need of a serious surgical operation.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by Abdblues(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2011
@ Walala,
I guess you will like the Bidemi guy to be your children's hero as well (i just shake my head for you), are you trying to be funny here or you are just plain daft?
This guy has done something that is both criminal and morally wrong, the white chick (detective) probably let her emotions get the better of her but that is not
the issue here, these kids are giving the country a bad image, if you travel around a lot, you will have noticed the extra, almost always negative attention you get
just because you are carrying a Nigerian passport.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by babslepe: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2011
I just watched this video carefully i feel pity for the white lady but please i think the people who did this documentary or video should be sued how dare you put innocent nigerians in your video and label them as scammers i am not talking of bidemi but the other black guys walking on the street and the one receiving calls this is not right i wish i knew any of those people .Then the guy that thinks his smart will know $90,000 is change cause i will make sure he goes bankrupt for putting my face on a video or documentary like this Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So every black man in malaysia is a scammer people please lets look the other way
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by swaggerboi2011: 9:32am On Dec 31, 2011
too bad
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by tunnytox(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2011
What a disgrace! there's never any excuse for defrauding another person let alone a vulnerable 50+ years old woman. Nigerians do this not because of joblessness but because of greed and moral decandence in our society, in Nigeria of today people worship money once you're rich no one ask you any question they just worship you like god just to allow them to have a piece of your wealth.
Our society is a society that mock hardwork but celebrate thieves, no wonder we are such in mess, the politians, the pastors, Alfas, CEOs, bankers and almost everyone are involved in one way or the day. We see life as a competition, once your friend or family member get a car, build a house or even get a job envy sets it and they start looking for way of getting their own using any available means either legal or illegal. Our country Nigeria need redemption, our people need re-orientation we need to start rewarding hardwork and desist from getting rich at all costs. Sometimes I wonder whether some people have mental illness because I cannot understand the reason why some Nigerians have 20+ cars packed in their mansions when then can only drive one car at a time SMH
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by pato405(m): 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2011
these guys are really S.T.U.P.I.D!

some people are quick to blame our society and government, but I hold a contrary opinion afterall there are many Nigerian youth working so hard and making their money legitimately. our society however makes a levity out of serious issues like this. at several times, different songs (which i'm sure u'll be aware of) have glorified and celebrated them, with slogans, 'maga don pay shout halleluyah', 'first tin na hammer, next tin na hummer', 'yahoozee yahooziee' e.t.c. whatsoever is bad is bad and lets learn to frown at it. I wont be surprised if musicals soon start hailing boko-haram. absolute crap!

@born2fuck: i really like your transcript. can we talk? send me your e-mail pls at snoop405@yahoo.com
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by member67023: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2011
born2fuck:

Full transcript: video translated into words found

LIAM BARTLETT: In a luxury hotel room, we carefully set our trap – with the help of experienced fraud investigators. Our targets lurk in the street below – Nigerian conmen awaiting the call from another victim. But this time the call will come from us and undercover police are ready to pounce.
How did you get the words translated into text? Did you listen and type?
Just curious.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by pato405(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2011
nakedwire:

How did you get the words translated into text? Did you listen and type?
Just curious.

i'm more curious than you are because i do transcription and it's a tedious task to say the least.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by justwise(m): 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2011
View it in youtube, its all in English language, you don't need any translation .
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2011
I'm totally disgusted with them. The Authorities should have them shot to death.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by ebam(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2011
Crazy, some guys are pretty bad ass!
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by hispy99(m): 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2011
fm7070:

Likely u have a dry brain.

We are raising issues here.
Why can't people look at things wholistically?

What justifies our monies stolen by these white chaps also?

When did Ibori (the thief) became a white man?  Ibori steals our money and deposits it in a bank abroad.  How did the white man steal the money, or am I missing something? Is it a white man that inflates contract prices, or receives mobilization fee and fails to mobilize?
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by hispy99(m): 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2011
Walala:

BIDEMI you are my hero, [/b]i just wish you were a lil smarter to not be around the hotel. 

Next, you will nominate BH as your heroes.  After all, they are being allegedly funded by both internal and [b]external sources
, implying that they are also bringing revenue into our society.

I hereby nominate you as the dumbest person of the year 2011.  Congratulations!
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by orjichucks(m): 12:30am On Jan 01, 2012
@Walala God bless you for your comment, My Question to all of you out there, What has Nigerian do to better your life? Look at the politician they steal in a legit way and you have nothing to say about it.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by hispy99(m): 12:56am On Jan 01, 2012
orjichucks:

@Walala God bless you for your comment,  My Question to all of you out there,  What has Nigerian do to better your life?  Look at the politician they steal in a legit way and you have nothing to say about it.

So because your politicians have failed you, you should resort to a life of crime? Very smart idea.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by orjichucks(m): 1:00am On Jan 01, 2012
@hispy99 you're funny, A friend of mine in Malaysia just told me Bidemi Bakare has been release! I was so shock when he told me.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by hispy99(m): 1:37am On Jan 01, 2012
orjichucks:

@hispy99 you're funny,  A friend of mine in Malaysia just told me Bidemi Bakare[b] has been release! I was so shock when he told me. [/b]

Too bad, he should have been locked up for a longer period, preferably till he is like 101 years old.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by twentycent(m): 3:35am On Jan 01, 2012
Mr. Bidemi just got what he bargained for so he will be cooloing of in Malaysian prisons and reaping the fruits of his scamming,
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by zebudaya(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2012
Nasty Australian woman talking down to them. Calling them lowest of the lowest scum. Oyinbo man caused the global recession betting on risky derivatives. Not 1, Not one of them has gone to jail. They ruined lives on a bigger scale, and got away scot free :Bank of America, Barclays Capital, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Wells Fargo Securities. Scoundrels and thieves.

P.S Those 419 dudes are scum, the Wall Street guys are scum too. White man ruins our image and manages to keep his clean even though he's doing the same thing.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by PA1982(f): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2012
^^^Don't be silly.
Haven't you heard about the massive protests world-wide for the brutal thefts perpetrated by the banks?
I have the feeling no-one you know has been scammed and ruined by a yahoo fraudster, or you wouldn't write like that.
Can you really be so simple as to think only whites are targeted by fraudsters?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam / Nigerian Troops Capture Alagarno In Borno State (pics) / Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.