Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Bidemi Bakare Disgrace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bidemi Bakare Disgrace (35697 Views)

Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ / Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by deadie(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2011
Here are the Yorubas making Nigeria proud cheesy
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2011
justwise:

He committed a crime against Malaysian govt by abusing his host country.
Justwise, you should be wiser in your analysis not just trying to start unnecessary exchange of words
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by justwise(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2011
claremont:

If it affects you so much, the reasonable action for you to do is to highlight other Nigerians who are doing their bit to polish (and not tarnish) the so-called image of the country. I wonder why people are so passionate about the image of a country, and they forget that the image of a country is measured from the behaviour of the majority of it's citizens. I still maintain that a reasonable person cannot judge the image of a country from the actions of a few of it's citizens, except of course, you are trying to say that majority of the over 140 million Nigerians are scammers/potential scammers.

Yes majority of Nigerians and almost all her politicians are bunch of criminals , this includes their sympathisers,

Come-on now! this is not about how many Nigerians that are involved in crime, its about the effect the crime is having on everyone of us. 419ners/yahoo yahoo boys don't work around  with 419 or yahoo yahoo written on their foreheads but their actives go before everyone of us.

You can dismiss it all you like but the victims don't care if you are a decent Nigerians or not, we are all regarded as potential criminals.

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by lovejo(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2011
justwise:

He committed a crime against Malaysian govt by abusing his host country.

I live in Malaysia and i know what i'm saying, he should not have been deported without trial, if he has committed the crime against a Malaysian then i know they will sentence him and maximum is 6  months or to be deported after 6 weeks, that is the loop holes in the law here they are exploiting.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by justwise(m): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2011
flanrey:

Justwise, you should be wiser in your analysis not just trying to start unnecessary exchange of words

You should be saying that to yourself, you think its not a big deal scamming foreigners as long as they are not robbing banks and shooting people?

I wish you the same thing those foreign victims got from Nigerian criminals. You should be happy for that and thank me.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by OkparaIgbo: 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2011
Yoruba AGAIN, !! shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
NA WA OOH, WELL THANK GOD IM BIAFRAN, THIS ANIMALS NEED TO ANSWER THEIR SURNAME. AND I LIKE THE WAY THEY CUNNILY TURNED IT AND STARTED BLAMING THE NIGERIAN POLICE, SLY MF'S TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELVES sad angry angry angry
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by slex(m): 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
@lovejo from all your comment prior before you said you live in Malaysia, shows you understand how things are there, can you enlighten me on the oprations and how many have been arrested after the Bidemi boys' case came to light?
Waiting1

to those who want to derail the thread saying ,yoruba boy, well, for those who have been otside the country, you will know that the whites dont bother to know if you are igbo or yoruba, its what your Passport shows that they care about.
thank you
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by kizito96(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2011
Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by lovejo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2011
slex:

@lovejo from all your comment prior before you said you live in Malaysia, shows you understand how things are there, can you enlighten me on the oprations and how many have been arrested after the Bidemi boys' case came to light?
Waiting1

to those who want to derail the thread saying ,yoruba boy, well, for those who have been otside the country, you will know that the whites dont bother to know if you are igbo or yoruba, its what your Passport shows that they care about.
thank you

Sincerely, from October till December, a lot of people have been bursted without committing any crime, those that do commit the real crime can never be trace or bursted they have means to move in and out of the country at any time, innocent people are been victimised.
I don't know Bidemi because I'm not the type that do go out, i'm an average professional student here with a year keft to finish, what Bidemi has done with what is happening here that i have heard is like collecting a penny but He was unfortunate by been greedy as i said earlier.
The opposition party are using Nigerian against the ruling government that they are not doing anything to stop them and this has led to massive arrest and most have been released, only those that do not have visa stay longer. Malaysia is as corrupt as Nigeria only drug case is serious here and even American life wont be spare because they hanged there citizen overtime they found them guilty.

All tribe in Nigeria here do this, maybe be with exceptions of hausa using stolen govt fund or few of them that are not into it as many other tribe. Female are not excluded, so it is not a new thing, if anyone know the guy Bidemi I can bet you he is still in Malaysia, He is not the first one that has been on news like this and they are still here after the news living large.
But with new introduction of finger print at port of entry, anyone deported on crime will find it difficult to come back here, though they always have there way to by pass their law here due to corruption, Malaysia is the most corrupt nation in south east asia.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by dplordx(m): 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2011
It is kinda too much since 2008. Every dick and harry scammer wants to come here.
The worse is that, they are now scamming the citizens here.
Well, Bidemi and Co deserve what happens to ingrate. How could a country host you: providing everything your wretched motherland cant give you, yet you bite the finger pampering you. Abeg, slap this guys 100 years in prison. And go EXTREMELY hard on the rest of them.
Its just a shame that every Nigerian is now a potential suspect.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by wanaj0: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2011
People should start to ask what the Nigerians in Malaysia are doing. How many are genuine students? How are they able to sustain their lifestyles? How many Nigerians in Malaysia are in formal employment?

The average Nigerian that Malaysians meet is a student but they cant vouch for them. So you can understand what the impression of Malaysians will be if majority of the Nigerians you come in contact with dont have any job BUT are living BIG
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by wanaj0: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2011
lovejo:

Sincerely, from October till December, a lot of people have been bursted without committing any crime, those that do commit the real crime can never be trace or bursted they have means to move in and out of the country at any time, innocent people are been victimised.
I don't know Bidemi because I'm not the type that do go out, i'm an average professional student here with a year keft to finish, what Bidemi has done with what is happening here that i have heard is like collecting a penny but He was unfortunate by been greedy as i said earlier.
The opposition party are using Nigerian against the ruling government that they are not doing anything to stop them and this has led to massive arrest and most have been released, only those that do not have visa stay longer. Malaysia is as corrupt as Nigeria only drug case is serious here and even American life wont be spare because they hanged there citizen overtime they found them guilty.

All tribe in Nigeria here do this, maybe be with exceptions of hausa using stolen govt fund or few of them that are not into it as many other tribe. Female are not excluded, so it is not a new thing, if anyone know the guy Bidemi I can bet you he is still in Malaysia, He is not the first one that has been on news like this and they are still here after the news living large.
But with new introduction of finger print at port of entry, anyone deported on crime will find it difficult to come back here, though they always have there way to by pass their law here due to corruption, Malaysia is the most corrupt nation in south east asia.

There is corruption in every country. However in most countries, unlike Nigeria, it is not accepted as a way of LIFE!

The opposition has nothing to do with it. Nigerians have constituted themselves as NUISANCE! Soon they will be chased out of Malaysia the same way they were chased out of Singapore. We have no respect for rules and law. No respect for sanctity of contracts. Our value system is weird!
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by lovejo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2011
wanaj0:

There is corruption in every country. However in most countries, unlike Nigeria, it is not accepted as a way of LIFE!

The opposition has nothing to do with it. Nigerians have constituted themselves as NUISANCE! Soon they will be chased out of Malaysia the same way they were chased out of Singapore. We have no respect for rules and law. No respect for sanctity of contracts. Our value system is weird!

Please can you tell me the reason Nigerians or Black generally were chased out of Singapore, if you do know it i will accept and if you do not i will tll you and let you know the difference between Malaysia and Singapore.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by wanaj0: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2011
lovejo:

Please can you tell me the reason Nigerians or Black generally were chased out of Singapore, if you do know it i will accept and if you do not i will tll you and let you know the difference between Malaysia and Singapore.

Criminal activity and the last straw what the one that killed the girl friend.

As at 2008, Nigerians do not need visa to go to Singapore. Now Nigerians are given 'special' treatment in Singapore.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by HighChief4(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2011
Yoruba people and fraud. If they are not shitting in NDLEA office, they are busy scamming people. Too bad
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by lovejo(m): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2011
wanaj0:

Criminal activity and the last straw what the one that killed the girl friend.

As at 2008, Nigerians do not need visa to go to Singapore. Now Nigerians are given 'special' treatment in Singapore.

Let me tell you reasons why Nigerians were sent packing from Singapore, you can take it or leave it.

1) Criminal activity which is everywhere in the world.
2)Fraudulent activities of family and friend send many people to Singapore that they will connect them to Canada on arrival and this led to abuse of free visa to Singapore as given to us during OBJ regime.
The las that straw that broke the camel back was this
3) Permanent visa in Singapore give you access to many country in the world, Nigerians married their citizen both young and olds and they do not care, but suddenly they discovered many children and heartbroken wife , when they ask for their husband or father they will tell them He has travel to Canada coming back and this has been rampant and they discovered Nigerians don't have interest in their country after the the permanent residence they use to travel to western world.
To stop this abuse they need to send them packing because there is no way they can stop someone from getting marry to Nigerians, but now that there is no Nigeria or few of them, let us see how they cam marry the citizen or take the permanent residence.

Malaysia is a muslim majority country, you have to be convert to islam before you can marry the locals, so most Nigerians don't really marry them , only crime is the problem of Nigeria which can be solve in short run, Singapore protect the future of their country in the long run by sending nigerians away.

Malaysia consists of three ethnics group,Malay, Chinese and india, it is only a Malay you can marry that you can have few advantages , the other if you marry them is just like from frying pan to fire, there is Gap between the 3 and i can't tell you more than that.

What is happening in Uk is similar to what has happened is Singapore, abuse of Social welfare, in Malaysia you don't abuse any welfare and you can never be part of it.

Meanwhile nigerians has a lot of investment here and you can find out yourself by research, one bad apple will always be among the good ones, the probability of bad to good Nigeria is high.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by tope3x(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2011
i will advice, if you dont like malaysia guys, go and HUG A TRANSFORMER, if you want to blame the guy,1st look deep into the nigeria government with their everyday million scamming, The guy is out and enjoying his life now, so dont let his problem gives you an heart attack. Malaysian guys lives large with the work of their brain. HATER SHOULD PLEASE GO AND JUMP FROM A 32 STORY CONDOMINIUM. # TONGUE OUT TO HATERS #
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by lovejo(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2011
tope3x:

i will advice, if you dont like malaysia guys, go and HUG A TRANSFORMER, if you want to blame the guy,1st look deep into the nigeria government with their everyday million scamming, The guy is out and enjoying his life now, so dont let his problem gives you an heart attack. Malaysian guys lives large with the work of their brain. HATER SHOULD PLEASE GO AND JUMP FROM A 32 STORY CONDOMINIUM. # TONGUE OUT TO HATERS #

Before they said they are selling kidney, maybe next year they will bring another story, only few Nigerians live large in Malaysia, but they just want to condemn everyone here as scammer, many are squatting and many can not afford meal nor tuition fee.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by wanaj0: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2011
That you are married to a Singaporean NEVER qualified you for permanent residency. They basically clamped down on criminal activities and singled out Nigerians!

While Malaysia is a Muslim country, there are Bumiputras who are not Muslims. Most are from Sabah and Sarawak. Datuk Idris Jala who is the minister in Prime Ministers office in charge of the PERMADU for example is a Christian from Bario, in Sarawak. However, marriage to a Malaysian does not guarantee you Permanent Residency. Even for Malaysians to get IC is stress how much a foreigner. Easiest way is to go for Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) and that will cost you nothing less than RM300k to start.

Which investment do Nigerians have here? Selling foodstuff, doing car rental (just cover up), running pubs, prostituting at Beach club and Sunway and doing Yahoo yahoo. What else?

I can count the number of Nigerian professionals on my finger tips. I know the number that work in the oil industry, few that are lecturing. The rest 99.9% claim to be student!

lovejo:

Let me tell you reasons why Nigerians were sent packing from Singapore, you can take it or leave it.

1) Criminal activity which is everywhere in the world.
2)Fraudulent activities of family and friend send many people to Singapore that they will connect them to Canada on arrival and this led to abuse of free visa to Singapore as given to us during OBJ regime.
The las that straw that broke the camel back was this
3) Permanent visa in Singapore give you access to many country in the world, Nigerians married their citizen both young and olds and they do  not care, but suddenly they discovered many children and heartbroken wife , when they ask for their husband or father they will tell them He has travel to Canada coming back and this has been rampant and they discovered Nigerians don't have interest in their country after the the permanent residence they use to travel to western world.
To stop this abuse they need to send them packing because there is no way they can stop someone from getting marry to Nigerians, but now that there is no Nigeria or few of them, let us see how they cam marry the citizen or take the permanent residence.

Malaysia is a muslim majority country, you have to be convert to islam before you can marry the locals, so most Nigerians don't really marry them , only crime is the problem of Nigeria which can be solve in short run, Singapore protect the future of their country in the long run by sending nigerians away.

Malaysia consists of three ethnics group,Malay, Chinese and india, it is only a Malay you can marry that you can have few advantages , the other if you marry them is just like from frying pan to fire, there is Gap between the 3 and i can't tell you more than that.

What is happening in Uk is similar to what has happened is Singapore, abuse of Social welfare, in Malaysia you don't abuse any welfare and you can never be part of it.

Meanwhile nigerians has a lot of investment here and you can find out yourself by research, one bad apple will always be among the good ones, the probability of bad to good Nigeria is high.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by tope3x(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2011
lovejo:

Before they said they are selling kidney, maybe next year they will bring another story, only few Nigerians live large in Malaysia, but they just want to condemn everyone here as scammer, many are squatting and many can not afford meal nor tuition fee.
, I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT MALAYSIAN GUYS HAVE DONE TO THEM NIGERIANS. ONES AGAIN I REPEAT IF YOU DONT LIKE MALAYSIAN GUYS, GO AND REPORT YOURSELF AT THE BALAI POLICE STATION AND YOU GET SHOT # MIDDLE FINGER UP FOR ALL HATERS #
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by wanaj0: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2011
lovejo:

Maybe the GENUINE students are not living large. However, you have a number (like that Bidemi) who are at night clubs everyday, throwing parties everywhere. You need to ask how come students are able to afford cars in Malaysia?

Once you remove the GENUINE students, 99% of the remainder are CRIMINALS. They have no work so what are they doing? CRIME!
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2011
It is very sad what these guys have done. The old lady did not deserve that. As for people calling the victims foolish, that's not the way to go. It was done on trust. It is a shameful thing these guys are doing and each time they make the average Nigerian come under very heavy surveillance abroad.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by lovejo(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2011
wanaj0:

That you are married to a Singaporean NEVER qualified you for permanent residency. They basically clamped down on criminal activities and singled out Nigerians!

While Malaysia is a Muslim country, there are Bumiputras who are not Muslims. Most are from Sabah and Sarawak. Datuk Idris Jala who is the minister in Prime Ministers office in charge of the PERMADU for example is a Christian from Bario, in Sarawak. However, marriage to a Malaysian does not guarantee you Permanent Residency. Even for Malaysians to get IC is stress how much a foreigner. Easiest way is to go for Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) and that will cost you nothing less than RM300k to start.

Which investment do Nigerians have here? Selling foodstuff, doing car rental (just cover up), running pubs, prostituting at Beach club and Sunway and doing Yahoo yahoo. What else?

I can count the number of Nigerian professionals on my finger tips. I know the number that work in the oil industry, few that are lecturing. The rest 99.9% claim to be student!

All bumiputras are muslim, there is different between bumi putras and orang asli, sabah and sarawak are orang asli and iban and they are not muslim, i think you understand my point, i don't argue on net i just states the fact that i know, i know a lot of Nigerians here that has Permanent residence after fulfilling the criteria after marriage which is the same way in Singapore before.
It will be a shame if i deny Nigerians  has investment here apart from the list you have mention, i don't need to give some companies names here and what they produce.
Everything you have said is right about their work, but you can never generalise it and that is the fact.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by wanaj0: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2011
divine2043:

It is very sad what these guys have done. The old lady did not deserve that. As for people calling the victims foolish, that's not the way to go. It was done on trust. It is a shameful thing these guys are doing and each time they make the average Nigerian come under very heavy surveillance abroad.

Dont worry, we dont have values. Those that put trust in us are treated as Mugus. The day we will now need people to trust and believe us there will be none! We've forgotten that TRUST is the basis of relationships. Many opportunities will pass us bye just because we have cash out all our trust deposit. Funny thing is we do it to one another. How many people will believe what another Nigerian will tell him or her? We know that we are not trustworthy. Soon the whole world will start to treat us like that. How miserable life will be then.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by lovejo(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2011
wanaj0:

Maybe the GENUINE students are not living large. However, you have a number (like that Bidemi) who are at night clubs everyday, throwing parties everywhere. You need to ask how come students are able to afford cars in Malaysia?

Once you remove the GENUINE students, 99% of the remainder are CRIMINALS. They have no work so what are they doing? CRIME!

Yes on this you are very right, out of the remaining 99% that are criminals i can tell you 50% are conned here by agent in family and they join the band wagon than to go back to Nigeria after being cheat of all their money.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by fred2265: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2011
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by wanaj0: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2011
lovejo:

All bumiputras are muslim, there is different between bumi putras and orang asli, sabah and sarawak are orang asli and iban and they are not muslim, i think you understand my point, i don't argue on net i just states the fact that i know, i know a lot of Nigerians here that has Permanent residence after fulfilling the criteria after marriage which is the same way in Singapore before.
It will be a shame if i deny Nigerians  has investment here apart from the list you have mention, i don't need to give some companies names here and what they produce.
Everything you have said is right about their work, but you can never generalise it and that is the fact.

ALL Malays are Muslims BUT not all BUMIPUTRAS are Muslims! BUMIPUTRAS are the indigenes of the land and that includes the Ibans, Kelabit, Kadazans and the Malays. It excludes the Malay Chinese and Malay Indians. You need to read the memoirs of Mahathir Mohamad.

Nigerians can forge anything BUT in Malaysia you dont get Permanent Residency/citizenship by Marriage. Even the children born dont get automatic citizenship. To get an IC for such kids is difficult.

If they are doing a LEGAL business, it will be registered and they will have a Bumiputra as partners. So what business are they doing.

I know the number that work in Shell in KL

I know the number that work with Petronas (PMU, PCSB). I know those that work with Conoco and Schlumberger.

I know a few lecturing. I know the various Pastors with student visas.

Abeg, we dont have VALUES!
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by wanaj0: 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2011
lovejo:

Yes on this you are very right, out of the remaining 99% that are criminals i can tell you 50% are conned here by agent in family and they join the band wagon than to go back to Nigeria after being cheat of all their money.

Yes many are conned here. Met one of the recruiters (Malaysian Indian) who spend like 9months in a year in Nigeria recruiting students. I've met some genuine students and their lifestyle shows that they are indeed genuine students.

I've also met many who were told that from Malaysia they will cross to Europe. I've met some who were on the way to Thailand and got stranded in Malaysia.

Some of the recruiters lie to the potential students promising them what's not available. While that is one of the problem it does not remove the fact that most people NEVER planned to study in the first instance. The objective is always to hustle unfortunately it is difficult for you to hustle in a place where you stand out in a crowd!

To compound the problem is the fact that we are LOUD in anything we do!
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by Goshen360(m): 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2011
One day monkey go go market and e no go return, lo ba tan. greed and covetousness. Dem no wan work,na to dey do yahoo yahoo. I get most of their email but never respond cos i already know all their tricks. God go catch the rest of them wey remain. Useless yahoo boi wey dey spoil 9ja image in the international world.
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by lovejo(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2011
wanaj0:

ALL Malays are Muslims BUT not all BUMIPUTRAS are Muslims! BUMIPUTRAS are the indigenes of the land and that includes the Ibans, Kelabit, Kadazans and the Malays. It excludes the Malay Chinese and Malay Indians. You need to read the memoirs of Mahathir Mohamad.

Nigerians can forge anything BUT in Malaysia you dont get Permanent Residency/citizenship by Marriage. Even the children born dont get automatic citizenship. To get an IC for such kids is difficult.

If they are doing a LEGAL business, it will be registered and they will have a Bumiputra as partners. So what business are they doing.

I know the number that work in Shell in KL

I know the number that work with Petronas (PMU, PCSB). I know those that work with Conoco and Schlumberger.

I know a few lecturing. I know the various Pastors with student visas.

Abeg, we dont have VALUES!

So you tell me no Nigerians has formed a company with bumi putra as partner here, you must be joking, even someone i'm living with has his own company and he is doing good, i don't think i need to reply you again, just stay in your ignorance and believe you know more than the rest.
He who that does not know and he thinks he knows is the greatest fool (proverb)
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by justwise(m): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2011
tope3x:

Listen to this poor criminals, look at the way they drag poor rats like you around like thieves, all the noise is gone and u look like a dead dog
Re: Bidemi Bakare Disgrace by stagger: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2011
Osanobua!

How will someone send $300K to someone just like that? Make such people come here buy my products go sell for their country now!

Haba! Which kain thing be this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi / Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State / I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.