Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom (3377 Views)

The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / Agony Of A Frustrated Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2011
A nigerian mom sends her only son abroad to further ius education and develop himself.The son does nothing while abroad while living off on granny obese white women depending on them for food and money.He becomes a gigolo and depends on white women for jeans,sneakers,food and T-shirts.After wasting away all these while in europe and america be brings back home a fat ugly european or american woman as a wife.He tells his mom that the ugly,fat blonde haired woman standing by his side will become his wife to be.The fact hits his mom hard when she finds that her future dauther in law who happens to be white is ten times of her age and could even pass for her mother.This is the agony many nigerian moms go through when their unfeeling sons emberass them by bring home aged looking caucasian women who are well past their maidenhood.A nigerian mom wants to see her grandkids but her son is willing to tag along with a 68 yr old european woman who is unable to have kids just because he is willing to sell his birthright for a mess of pottage(papers).

Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by merge(f): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2011
Haha Most Nigerian men have no self respect and are useless.
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by kelz88(f): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2011
There will always be some bad eggs. Get over it.
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by freecocoa(f): 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2011
OMG swallu,you still on this? Please who did this to you?
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2011
The OP does certainly have a point, but this forum is hardly where you want to thrash out such issues. Moreover, it's the business of the guy in question and not yours. I'd like to see OP lament about Nigeria's sick politicians and how they should be done away it. . . .isn't that a more pertinent issue? undecided
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by MarcAnthon(m): 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2011
merge:

Haha Most Nigerian men have no self respect and are useless.

Are you for real? I'd have thought you were smarter than this given that you can read and write. . . guess I was wrong.

@swallu, get over it, will you. If you have nothing enlightening or interesting to write about you can just whistle. We'll still know you're in the building. It's their lives, and it's not exactly illegal to marry a fat, white whatever.
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by Agluvs9ja(f): 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2011
Ω̴̩̩̩̥α wa ohh!. . . All these white aπϑ black people story don D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ Ω̴̩̩̩̥α? Nothing τ̅☺ talk about again?. . . Oghene biko ˚˚˚°ºH !,
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by MrsChima1(f): 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2011
sauer:

t Nigeria's sick politicians and how they should be done away it. . . .isn't that a more pertinent issue? undecided

Exactly! wink
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by Repubocrat(m): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2011
Alas, Swallu succeeded in deceiving me into opening this redundant thread. grin The topic of the thread definitely peeked my curiosity. grin  Good stuff!
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by Osama10(m): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2011
But some men dey try oh, just look at that. grin
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by cynthiafred67(f): 10:19pm On Dec 31, 2011
@Op
waitin concern you? Abeg this topic don dey too much jaree

But dat oyibo woman wai dey dat pix no try at all.
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by Kslib(m): 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2011
I think the best thing to do to swallu,is to swallow her and vomit her outside NL.
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by freecocoa(f): 11:22pm On Dec 31, 2011
^
Supported,but who will do the swallowing,you mind?
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by Sijo01(f): 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2011
Somebody join swallu in diz campaing.
she needs a sponsor as wel.
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by claremont(m): 12:27am On Jan 01, 2012
This thing dey really pain Swallu oh! shocked shocked

Inasmuch as I share the same passion about this issue, I don't think going on a meaningless rant on the pages of Nairaland will serve any purpose. Make you no go "swallu" panadol for another man headache oh!

Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 01, 2012
ok they need to [size=28pt]IP ban this fo0L[/size]. Seriously.
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 01, 2012
U know dat guy for the picture posing with im fatty wife look like somebody wey i know grin
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by tashanja(m): 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2012
^^^^Are you sure sef no be you posing with your new onyinbo gf or wife ke? cheesy grin
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by slex(m): 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2012
Poster why dont you criticize Nigerian girls who go abroad and engage in prostitution or the ones at home that follow old men and politicians for stipends? you are blind to those other things right?
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2012
tashanja:

^^^^Are you sure sef no be you posing with your new onyinbo gf or wife ke? cheesy grin
tufuakwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! grin
my white babe no look like dat overbloated ballon grin
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2012
lefulefu:

tufuakwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! grin
my white babe no look like dat overbloated ballon grin

^^no she (your oyinbo support woman) looks more like a BLIMP!! grin grin
not the Good Year kind, more like BAD DECADE!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by kemmeye: 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2012
never in my life can i marry a nigerian i'd rather eat glass
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by freecocoa(f): 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2012
^
You must be fat and ugly then,I mean those are the type of people op is talking about.
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by kemmeye: 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2012
freecocoa:

^
You must be fat and ugly then,I mean those are the type of people op is talking about.

no im actually very fit and i believe im quite cute but nigerian men have this thing idk how to explain it i just dont understand them so the fact that i can never get married to a nigerian makes sense to me it might not to you whatever but im pretty sure im not the only one who feels that way.
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by freecocoa(f): 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2012
^
Yeah whatever,it doesn't have to make sense to me,what's my own if you marry a nigerian or not? I just commented cos the way you said it made it look like you fall into the category of people op is referring to,anyways I'm sure you also know that in the same vain,there are people who would rather die than marry from your place,wherever that is.
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by kemmeye: 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2012
freecocoa:

^
Yeah whatever,it doesn't have to make sense to me,what's my own if you marry a nigerian or not? I just commented cos the way you said it made it look like you fall into the category of people op is referring to,anyways I'm sure you also know that in the same vain,there are people who would rather die than marry from your place,wherever that is.

im actually nigerian so yeah and my experience with them makes it a no no for me to marry from there im not trying to be cocky or whatever its just my opinion so yh
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by freecocoa(f): 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2012
^
Oh,well goodluck finding a foreign hubby,congo will be good I guess.
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by kemmeye: 11:57pm On Jan 01, 2012
freecocoa:

^
Oh,well goodluck finding a foreign hubby,congo will be good I guess.

hahaha no lol
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by freecocoa(f): 12:04am On Jan 02, 2012
^
Okay,I hope you find him from anywhere of your choice,I know say na yankee or jand.

Let me join my nigerian sweetheart in bed,goodnight dear. wink cheesy
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by kemmeye: 12:19am On Jan 02, 2012
lol have a goodnight's rest
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 02, 2012
kemmeye:

im actually nigerian so yeah and my experience with them makes it a no no for me to marry from there im not trying to be cocky or whatever its just my opinion so yh

grin grin

damn! lol
Re: The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom by kemmeye: 3:31am On Jan 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin

damn! lol
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Marry? / Recipe: How To Make Love. / She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.