Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date (3264 Views)

Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her / My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me / Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by justmag(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
Yes! I am also asking GIRLS! I know some low bottom girls can't spend on a date. Some claim it's not normal and it's against their belief and principles. angry...I have been fortunate to date girls who took me out instead. And NO she is not from Mars, she was from planet earth.

QUESTION: Anyways! What is the most and least you have and will ever spend on a date? What is reasonable and what is extreme??
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by ginawest(f): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
op if u like call me low bottom,I can Neva spend my money on a date

2 Likes

Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by djeezy(m): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
If I'm the one fixing the date I will spend. The amount is not fixed depending on the girl. So I endeavour to have enough cash in my wallet. If she likes me and decides we should go for a date. I will simply tell her, the bill is on you.
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by Enegod(m): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
ginawest:
smh2

A man should not spend anything on a
date, he should get himself a submissive
woman(^^ not this one I quoted...she isn't submissive) and get her to pay for the date...grin undecided
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by djeezy(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
ginawest:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by valmunich(m): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
ginawest:
Really ¿ undecided

So who should do or usually does the spendings ¿ Ghosts

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by falconey(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
ginawest:

you don't need to.......is the JOB of your BF to make you happy.

one of it is taking you out on a date to spend as much as he can.
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by ginawest(f): 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
valmunich:

Really ¿ undecided

So who should do or usually does the spendings ¿ Ghosts
d guy!!!
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by spacefreak: 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
If you go out with someone reasonable your spending would always be reasonable. Some girls see dates as an avenue to take advantage of a guy and make him spend lots of money on her. Most times it always results to Chronic diarrhoea or being totally passed out on the back seat or simply embarrassing themselves in the most silly ways. The good news is that you know these type of girls by having a simple intellectual convo with them.

I could spend as much as is necessary for a date as long as it remains reasonable.
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by valmunich(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
ginawest:
d guy!!!
Chai! Nigerians, this our mentality bad oh sad

1 Like

Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by justmag(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
ginawest:

Soon you will. When you find a man worth it.
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by gracile(f): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
ginawest:
but once in a while you can go out of your way to surprise him now, it makes him happy,loved and he'll know that you're not just a leech!
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by valmunich(m): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
falconey:

Are you sure you think via your brain or you just allow your anus do the thinking undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by justmag(m): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
djeezy:
If I'm the one fixing the date I will spend. The amount is not fixed depending on the girl. So I endeavour to have enough cash in my wallet. If she likes me and decides we should go for a date. I will simply tell her, the bill is on you.

Really? Have you done this in nigeria and she covered the bill.
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by justmag(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
falconey:

This is exactly why people can never be happy. It's not a job to make a woman happy? If you think that way, you will make yourself depressed and won't even know it. Love or dating should affect both people involved equal. Therefore, I make her happy and she makes me happy.

1 Like

Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by falconey(m): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
justmag:

This is exactly why people can never be happy. It's not a job to make a woman happy? If you think that way, you will make yourself depressed and won't even know it. Love or dating should affect both people involved equal. Therefore, I make her happy and she makes me happy.

you missed the SARCASM

Nice write up by the way......... In addition you make her happy by providing her needs ....she makes you happy with coitis.
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by ginawest(f): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
gracile:

but once in a while you can go out of your way to surprise him now, it makes him happy,loved and he'll know that you're not just a leech!
sowie babe...I don't believe in love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by ginawest(f): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
valmunich:

Chai! Nigerians, this our mentality bad oh sad
u guys caused it na

1 Like

Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by falconey(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
valmunich:

Are you sure you think via your brain or you just allow your anus do the thinking undecided

the post is SARCASM but you are too DUMB to see that.

I won't take insults from kids, Bleep off my mentions and go do better things with your life.
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by justmag(m): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
ginawest:

shocked..haaaaaaa! !!! .I am glad I know what you look like now.
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
I can't fix a date if I don't have enough money that can at least buy a plate of food and soft drinks.

2 Likes

Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by ginawest(f): 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
justmag:

Soon you will. When you find a man worth it.
wen dat tym cums.
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by gracile(f): 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
ginawest:
I get it! and you don't have to be sowie bout that undecided
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by justmag(m): 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
softysparky:
I can't fix a date if I don't have enough money that can at least buy a plate of food and soft drinks.

atleast it's a possibility unlike some of these girls. angry
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by djeezy(m): 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
justmag:

Really? Have you done this in nigeria and she covered the bill.
Yea if she likes you so much she would. I've been lodged in a hotel too for days just to see her. She paid. Depends on who is wooing who.
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by justmag(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
djeezy:
Yea if she likes you so much she would. I've been lodged in a hotel too for days just to see her. She paid. Depends on who is wooing who.

Hmmm! I hope she was fine and not some freak of nature. grin

no offense.
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by ginawest(f): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
justmag:

shocked..haaaaaaa! !!! .I am glad I know what you look like now.
m glad u know wot I look lyk
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by prettyJoy22(f): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
I've not foot the bills of a date before, but I buy gifts for my date wink
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by djeezy(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
justmag:

Hmmm! I hope she was fine and not some freak of nature. grin

no offense.
you eh. Lol your mind is now going far, look away you pervert. cheesy tongue ......She's fine and some freak of nature wink
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by valmunich(m): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
falconey:

the post is SARCASM but you are too DUMB to see that.

I won't take insults from kids, Bleep off my mentions and go do better things with your life.
Shut the Phuck up!

What's humorous about the shiii you just wrote? Or you left your sense of humor with your anus too ¿ undecided

You write a pure buttlicking nonsense and call it sarcasm.
Who taught you literature again¿ undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by justmag(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
prettyJoy22:

You should try it sometimes. Put a smile on someone's face and do something different. wink
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by djeezy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
prettyJoy22:
Try footing the bills sometimes. It's romantic. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. / How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love / Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.