Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 (5499 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader / Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals / Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 by AndreUweh(m): 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2011
Onlytruth:

Andre, anubeghikwa m olu gi.
Gini mere?
Nwanne iwe ewela gi, ezigom Odumchi. Ejim nnukwu oru na aka ugbua. Efe adighi ugbua.
Happy new year.
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 by aljharem3: 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Alh Uche my brother, it shall be well with you. Happy new year. Onlytruth starts work from 2nd Jan, please report to him any part that annoys you about Ndigbo online. Please do not fight any of them.

nwannem  ekelere m gi maka christmas na ubochi izizi afo ozo
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 by aljharem3: 11:13pm On Dec 31, 2011
Onlytruth:

Andre, anubeghikwa m olu gi.
Gini mere?

Ezigbo oyim ,mazi onlytruth ekelere m gi maka christmas na ubochi izizi afo ozo cool
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 by Onlytruth(m): 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Nwanne iwe ewela gi, ezigom Odumchi. Ejim nnukwu oru na aka ugbua. Efe adighi ugbua.
Happy new year.

O di mma nnanne madu.
Odumchi na ajum maka gi mgbe nile.

Happy New Year!  smiley
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 by Onlytruth(m): 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2011
alj_harem:

Ezigbo oyim ,mazi onlytruth ekelere m gi maka christmas na ubochi izizi afo ozo cool

Alj_Harem, ofu ihe m ga agwa gi bu ka i chegharia. I bughi ezigbo madu.
Oburu na ichegharighi, chukwu ga akpo gi oku na afo ohuu a. wink

Happy New year. smiley
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 by aljharem3: 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2011
Onlytruth:

Alj_Harem, ofu ihe m ga agwa gi bu ka i chegharia. I bughi ezigbo madu.
Oburu na ichegharighi, chukwu ga akpo gi oku na afo ohuu a. wink

Happy New year. smiley

nwanne, I no understand Igbo reach that one yet o grin grin

but I can get somebits out of it. thanks smiley
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 by Onlytruth(m): 11:23pm On Dec 31, 2011
alj_harem:

Oh I know. Call in your interpreter again. He is there, isn't he? lol grin
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 by AndreUweh(m): 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2011
alj_harem:

Uche nwannem, he is wishing you well, but take things easy.
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 by aljharem3: 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2011
Onlytruth:

Oh I know. Call in your interpreter again. He is there, isn't he? lol  grin

interpreter ke.

ok I would try to interpret it myself but tell me what chegharia is
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 by aljharem3: 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Uche nwannem, he is wishing you well, but take things easy.

nwannem take things easy too cool
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 by isalegan2: 11:58pm On Dec 31, 2011
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 by NegroNtns(m): 12:05am On Jan 01, 2012
Please leave them be, whatever the grievance is.

Shango, ose jare.

I have always had good relationship with the Yorubas. My senior secondary education up till uni was in Yorubaland.
Come this January, I will be attending a wedding of a very good friend of mine and a Yoruba boy. Venue is all saints church Old Bodija Ibadan North.
Most Yorubas I know do not speak ill of Ojukwu.

Andrew, thats why you are the only ibo brother i have. grin Happy new year my brother. We go bury Ojukwu on 03/02 Insha Allah.
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 by AndreUweh(m): 12:21am On Jan 01, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Shango, ose jare.

Andrew, thats why you are the only Igbo brother i have. grin Happy new year my brother. We go bury Ojukwu on 03/02 Insha Allah.
Happy new year to you also.
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 by ShangoThor(m): 1:48am On Jan 01, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Shango, ose jare.

Andrew, thats why you are the only ibo brother i have. grin Happy new year my brother. We go bury Ojukwu on 03/02 Insha Allah.

Spread the love bro, spread the love.
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 by manny4life(m): 3:49am On Jan 01, 2012
As for topic, I'm so disappointed at most folks on here, like seriously, do yall ever give it a rest? angry angry angry

Like seriously, it's getting annoying that grown adults stoop so low, exhibiting demeaning behavior, anyway continue in your ways, 2012 is a New Year, carry your attitudes into the new year,

alj_harem:

LOL, even me sef that don't write Igbo very well understood what he told you, you see he could have sold you and you'll be lost, More reasons why you're not Igbo, get your interpreter, grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 by Ezeufi: 6:55am On Jan 01, 2012
I dont know why he isn't burried yet. Knowing Ndigbo, I wouldn't be surprised if they send his body to oyinboland for "autopsia cadaverum". Guess how many killgrams of illegal substance will be stuffed in his body enroute to oyinboland .
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 by AndreUweh(m): 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2012
Ezeufi:

I dont know why he isn't burried yet. Knowing Ndigbo, I wouldn't be surprised if they send his body to oyinboland for "autopsia cadaverum". Guess how many killgrams of illegal substance will be stuffed in his body enroute to oyinboland .

irrelevant.
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 by Okijajuju1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2012
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 by manosteel(m): 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2012
@Bluetooth, thank your star, that gone are the days when human heads were used to bury a great man, I would have contracted the famous Ohafia Head hunters, to get the head of bluetooth. He will make a suitable head considering his immense hatred towards Ojukwu and Ndi Igbo in general.
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 by austin2002: 4:51am On Jan 02, 2012
Some of you guys here are on drug and sad in Africa nobody ever had a drug test done on them. You monkeys over there saying something bad about Ojukwu and his family? Wow!!! you wonder why western countries call you guys monkey,Shimia and all sorts of abuse that I am sure you guys deserve it, mostly you monkeys from nigeria.You wonder why Boko Haram exist? Instead of finding the root of your problems which is British and you guys high on drug and start saying something you never knew about. The Bokom Haram are guys from Niger Republic that use to fight for Gadafi and after Gadafi failed, they just went to their fellow parasites in the north of nigeria.For the fact that you guys are so dumb and stupid gave these guys from Niger republic the power to come and joined their fellow parasites in the north.Wow!!!! dumb Nigeria.The worst Illiterate people in Africa.So shut the Bleep up all you guys there. Remember how Britian supported these parasites in north during Biafran war if you guys have the brain to read the history of your place. Read monkeys and know your past before you open your stench mouths.
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 by Onlytruth(m): 5:06am On Jan 02, 2012
austin2002:

Some of you guys here are on drug and sad in Africa nobody ever had a drug test done on them. You monkeys over there saying something bad about Ojukwu and his family? Wow!!! you wonder why western countries call you guys monkey,Shimia and all sorts of abuse that I am sure you guys deserve it, mostly you monkeys from nigeria.You wonder why Boko Haram exist? Instead of finding the root of your problems which is British and you guys high on drug and start saying something you never knew about. The Bokom Haram are guys from Niger Republic that use to fight for Gadafi and after Gadafi failed, they just went to their fellow parasites in the north of nigeria.For the fact that you guys are so dumb and silly gave these guys from Niger republic the power to come and joined their fellow parasites in the north.Wow!!!! dumb Nigeria.The worst Illiterate people in Africa.So shut the bleep up all you guys there. Remember how Britian supported these parasites in north during Biafran war if you guys have the brain to read the history of your place. Read monkeys and know your past before you open your stench mouths.

They would rather die than read.
Those of them who are educated would rather die than support the truth.
Pathetic people.
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 by Diligence: 7:41am On Jan 02, 2012
Ojukwu lives on!

Let's observe any the following:

1. You take a day off - Visit Biafra for this
2. Observe at least a minute silence whereva u're
3. Sacrifice something for him on that day (3-Feb-11) - biz/etc

Dear Ojukwu,
You lived for others
You dreamt while most men were in deep slumber
Your dream lives on
For True Freedom is not money and property
But the freedom of the mind, the hands and feet
This is only possible Only in Biafra (True Freedom)
For Nigeria is hopeless
And so are its citizens
Adieu, son of God!
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 by ojinkpo: 7:58am On Jan 03, 2012
This men a fools.who are you to insult ikemba nnewi like that.may you all die.fools of the generation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « / Prince Abubakar Audu Biography And Profile / Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.