Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Building A Large Duplex In Enugu - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A Large Duplex In Enugu (63389 Views)

Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. / Twin Duplex In Aso Rock Villa For Lease In Abuja With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 12:18am On Jan 04, 2012
Following . . . .
Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2012
Another day to learn more . . . .
Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by steo: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2012
I am following with interest too. I love the way Spyder intend to lay the foundation blocks without the ground being levied. The same way raft foundations are done in water logged areas before sand filling. Keep up the great work and teaching!!
Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2012
Men at work!!! No chatting or talking, no standing on the dance floor

Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2012
more

Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2012
more

Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2012
more

Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2012
more

Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2012
more

Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2012
more

Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2012
more

Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by steo: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2012
This workers are doing a very tough job. Yes they are working for their money but everything is being done manually and under that hot sun. Bravo to them and please Spyder make you dey do them well sha.
Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2012
steo:

This workers are doing a very tough job. Yes they are working for their money but everything is being done manually and under that hot sun. Bravo to them and please Spyder make you dey do them well sha.

We try our best to do them well
Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by olubuffett: 1:46am On Jan 05, 2012
^^^Una well done o
Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by olubuffett: 2:06am On Jan 05, 2012
spyder880:

We try our best to do them well

Nice akpu with ogbono and big stout will do the trick
Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:20am On Jan 05, 2012
olubuffett:

Nice akpu with ogbono and big stout will do the trick

grin grin grin

Meanwhile we are also doing this well in the property, to harvest enough water to use in doing this work.

Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by za85: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2012
@spyder well done.

Am just wondering, whats going on with the other projects? especially the Anambra project I thought u said there was enough fund to finish the project in about couple of months?. why abandon it to start another one ? its is just one team that is doing the works? To me everything is a little bit all over the place.

And as for the suggestion by some here to kind of put all projects in a ''folder like'' with references to all projects I think is a better idea because this whole thing is beginging to loose its sparks .
Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by rastaman20(m): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2012
Men at work.No need to go Gym, look at all those muscles, even in modeling too. Lol
Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2012
@ za85, thanks for poping in, long time?

The main delay for those projects is the funding, we shall move back to site as soon as I get more funding. I am still consulting with some of my clients on the single thread idea. Thanks.
Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by Jussi(m): 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2012
^^^
Could you have referred to all your projects or it's just a matter of priority given where the budget is possibly greater?

I doubt seriously that funds are the problem in all the other projects.
Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2012
Nice . . . how come u no show us pix of any animal caught on the land or is it all because we go ask for our own share?
What is the cost of drilling well compared to Boreholes in that area?
Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2012
@ Jussi, dont mind me, but seriously I dont trip for money. I have the zeal to get things comppleted and on time but sometimes unforseen events come up. In some projects I am waiting to combine one stage with the other to save my client's funds. That way, we dont use too much to achieve too little. I am ready to deploy men in any project if the job will not be too little as to make them refuse the job. I better plan to combine the small work with the bigger next stage. We are always ready to serve.

@ Oga fhemmmy, dont mind these guys, they are roasing yam and eating on site while I watch. We have not caught any animals sha.

On the issue of borehole, we can sink one with between N2-3.5m and still not sure you will get water inside the borehole. Its risky. Fo the well, N30-35k and at least there is hope of meeting some water. All our neighbors have water in their wells.
Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2012
spyder880:

@ Oga fhemmmy, dont mind these guys, they are roasing yam and eating on site while I watch. We have not caught any animals sha.

On the issue of borehole, we can sink one with between N2-3.5m and still not sure you will get water inside the borehole. Its risky. Fo the well, N30-35k and at least there is hope of meeting some water. All our neighbors have water in their wells.

Show us picx of the yam now . . Lol have not seen that in over 15 years . . . . cry
3M Naira to sink a borehole? ouchhhhh
Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by princeonx: 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2012
spyder880:
@ Jussi, dont mind me, but seriously I dont trip for money. I have the zeal to get things comppleted and on time but sometimes unforseen events come up. In some projects I am waiting to combine one stage with the other to save my client's funds. That way, we dont use too much to achieve too little. I am ready to deploy men in any project if the job will not be too little as to make them refuse the job. I better plan to combine the small work with the bigger next stage. We are always ready to serve. @ Oga fhemmmy, dont mind these guys, they are roasing yam and eating on site while I watch. We have not caught any animals sha. On the issue of borehole, we can sink one with between N2-3.5m and still not sure you will get water inside the borehole. Its risky. Fo the well, N30-35k and at least there is hope of meeting some water. All our neighbors have water in their wells.
Is borehole that expensive in enugu? what about those boreholes they do with like N100k+ or less than 200 thousand? abi na modern well they dey call borehole?
Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2012
^^^ Bore holes in Enugu is very expensive. Enugu land is very stony ( I will show stone pictures tonight)
Except for Ninth mile sha.
Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by princeonx: 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2012
spyder880:

^^^ Bore holes in Enugu is very expensive. Enugu land is very stony ( I will show stone pictures tonight)
Except for Ninth mile sha.
Na wa Oh! thats like 20+times the cost in other places eventhough some boreholes still cost over a million in some part of lagos/places and how dip I guess it will be.
Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2012
prince_onx:

Na wa Oh! thats like 20+times the cost in other places eventhough some boreholes still cost over a million in some part of lagos/places and how dip I guess it will be.

That was my first reaction too . . . .
Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2012
Borehole in lagos is cheap because the land is soft, Enugu is hilly and very stony. We have been picking stones that will be used in this work fron the foundation digging.
Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2012
^^^ That is really serious and i am sure could even damage the drilling rigs.
Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2012
True, the drilling rigs are damaged in most drilling sites in town, except in Ninth mile.
Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2012
^^^ Get as e be oh . . .Remind me to send my Drilling rig to only the Ninth mile wink
Re: Building A Large Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2012
Digging, and more digging!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

How Is The Square Feet (sft) Of Plots/lands Converted To Square Metres (sqm)? / How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / How Much Is Your House Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.