Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? (1347 Views)

Where Is Beaf? / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / Breaking News: Beaf- Jonathan's Nairaland Campaign Chief Caught Pants Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-815060.0.html

Power supply to increase by 600MW this month -FG
Written by Paschal Okeke, Abuja Thursday, 01 December 2011

THE Federal Government plans to add 600 megawatts to the national grid this month, to meet the target it set for itself with regards to electricity supply.

The Chief Executive Officer of the Shiroro hydro power station, Mr Daudu Abdulaziz, made the disclosure when the Minister of State for Power, Mr Darius Ishaku, made a routine tour of the station.

Abdulaziz said the 600megawatts was coming from Shiroro hydro power station where an abandoned unit had been overhauled and is ready for operation.

The minister commended the CEO and staff of the power station for the overhauling of the gas turbine, and advised them to ensure that they become part of the history in the making in that sector .

On the issue of privatisation, the minister told them that the Federal Government’s privatisation exercise was with a human face, urging them to ensure that their allotted shares in the privatised entities were fully made use of.

He said the technical staff would be needed to continue the work, hence the setting up of the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria for training of personnel in the power sector

According to him “the government is making the institute a world-class manpower capacity building centre for a sector that will determine the growth and development of Nigeria.”

He noted that the deployment of soldiers in power stations nationwide was government’s proactive response to the security of life and property of its citizens, stressing that “no responsible government will fold its arms and relax on the issue of security of its huge investments.”

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/32118-power-supply-to-increase-by-600mw-this-month-fg

on December 1, the bootlicker in chief spammed us with this misleading article.

it is actually 150mw.

no matter, its january 2nd, and the much ballyhooed 600mw has not materialized

beaf is typically missing from the thread, while he runs around nl making excuses for the FG's incompetence and telling those who will listen that the fg should be given a chance to disappoint us again
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2012
Funny , is it not.

To think that all the former leaders who were mostly from the middle belt or Northern Nigeria,  and who who ruled the country for much of it's existence, could not achieve this same objective over decades is quite laughable , considering that it was during their tenure that the infrastructure of the nation deteriorated to an abysmal level , and it was during their tenure that Austerity was introduced and Dikko absconded with billions of dollars.

Leave GEJ alone and let us pray he does improve things , if it does not work out, we elect someone else.

All this hypocrisy is appalling.

Many of you on Nairaland are arm chair critics who have nothing to contribute to the nation both in terms of ideas or practical skill.
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by DRANOEL(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2012
this same drunken fisherman told us to trust him to manage the funds realised from subsidy removal diligently,yet threw away our trust when he told us april 1st and gave us january 1st
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Chubhie: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2012
He is a brainwashed Pdp propagandist that shouldnt be take serious by discering minds. Number ond almajiri and a willing tool in the hands of Pdp. I see no difference between him and boko.
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2012
frosbel:

Funny , is it not.

To think that all the former leaders who were mostly from the middle belt or Northern Nigeria,  and who who ruled the country for much of it's existence, could not achieve this same objective over decades is quite laughable , considering that it was during their tenure that the infrastructure of the nation deteriorated to an abysmal level , and it was during their tenure that Austerity was introduced and Dikko absconded with billions of dollars.

are you not the same one who was maliging the buhari who did what he could to bring dikko to justice? what a two faced hypocrite. btw as has been pointed out, in several of those instance, YOUR  kinsmen were number twos to the same inepts govts. so what are you blathering about?  

Leave GEJ alone and let us pray he does improve things , if it does not work out, we elect someone else

said by a person who livs in a country where they boot out laders rather than pray. what an addled . . .

Many of us you on Nairaland are arm chair critics who have nothing to contribute to the nation both in terms of ideas or practical skill.

shameless tribalist aplogist, unlike you we didn't  run out of nigeria and then commence chsatisng other who did the same. we are contributing to this country - our tax is deducted from source. we are doing our bit to contribute to private infrastrture that can generate income. louts like u ae the real problem

team gej will always defend incompetence with it is not my fault. mental midgets
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2012
oyb:

are you not the same one who was maliging the buhari who did what he could to bring dikko to justice? what a two faced hypocrite. btw as has been pointed out, in several of those instance, YOUR  kinsmen were number twos to the same inepts govts. so what are you blathering about?  

I was in Nigeria during the Buhari regime, it was a period of terror and tyranny.

If that is what you call leadership, go back to school and learn what the true meaning is.

said by a person who livs in a country where they boot out laders rather than pray. what an addled . . .

This seems to upset you again and again !!!

shameless tribalist aplogist, unlike you we didn't  run out of nigeria and then commence chsatisng other who did the same. we are contributing to this country - our tax is deducted from source. we are doing our bit to contribute to private infrastrture that can generate income. louts like u ae the real problem

Call me whatever name you want, bothers me not one iota.

And how many people pay tax in that grossly corrupt country , hahaha   grin grin

What infrastructure by the way, I hardly see any when I return, except you mean Abuja.

You Sir, and which has come to my notice , are one master complainer and contributor of nothing. You spend your time 24x7 on Nairaland, criticising and admonishing GEJ when you fail to see the historical basis for the current problems we face, which was built over time on the back off failed previous leadership.

It is quite small not to understand the complexities of the Problem called Nigeria , GEJ ( Bless him ) needs time to undo the damage that has been caused over time.

team gej will always defend incompetence with it is not my fault. mental midgets

I can see you have added another word to your vocabulary this  2012. Keep it up.

grin grin grin grin
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by DRANOEL(m): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2012
@frosbel
go back and read the 2012 budget and tell me which sector theres going to be affirmitive action cause with the removal of subsidy life is going to be unbearable for nigerian and i didnt see any cushion affect in that budget
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2012
I was in Nigeria during the Buhari regime, it was a period of terror and tyranny.

If that is what you call leadership, go back to school and learn what the true meaning is.

i understand perfectly, war against indisciplne, environmental sanitation, execution of drug pushers and armed robbers, trying to bring the dikko u are whining about back to face the music, to someon elike you thats terror and tyrrany. says alot about you ad your mindset

And how many people pay tax in that grossly corrupt country , hahaha Grin Grin

What infrastructure by the way, I hardly see any when I return, except you mean Abuja.

You Sir, and which has come to my notice , are one master complainer and contributor of nothing. You spend your time 24x7 on Nairaland, criticising and admonishing GEJ when you fail to see the historical basis for the current problems we face, which was built over time on the back off failed previous leadership.

how would you know. small wonder u come here to post rubbish. another empty headed exile whose only knowledge of nigeria is the internet and gej propaganda

your man is part of the problem. the fact that he is the same religion as you does not change that one bit. or have you forgotten that IBB is his father and when he has problems h calls IBB for advice?

it is ok for you to talk, since all these problem we are facing because of his incompetence are simply abstract issues for you. you dont have to provide your own power, security, water etal while paying taxes and listening to incoheent promiese on the radio/news.

good for nothing

put your money where your mouth is and come home and join us in watching gej solve the "problems that his predecessor left for him"

obj for all his faults solved the telecoms issues. he didn't whine about years of bastardization.
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2012
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2012
oyb:

i understand perfectly, war against indisciplne, environmental sanitation, execution of drug pushers and armed robbers, trying to  bring the dikko u are whining about back to face the music, to someon elike you thats terror and tyrrany. says alot about you ad your mindset

Yeah right, killing people without trial, going to markets and forcing warehouses open while forcing people to buy goods at government fixed rates even though the traders made a loss with no compensation from government, whipping of able bodied men and women for crossing the main road instead of the pedestrian bridge ( where is the compassion ), you call that Democracy.

What a laugh !!

That Sir is Tyranny.

A democratic government will achieve all of the above without taking the above desperate measures.

how would you know. small wonder u come here to post rubbish. another empty headed exile [/b]whose only knowledge of nigeria is the internet and gej propaganda

your man is part of the problem. [b]the fact that he is the same religion as you does not change that one bit. or have you forgotten that IBB is his father and when he has problems h calls IBB for advice?

You seem to see religion under every tree and rock !

it is ok for you to talk, since all these problem we are facing because of his incompetence are simply abstract issues for you. you dont have to provide your own power, security, water etal while paying taxes and listening to incoheent promiese on the radio/news.

Be part of the solution and not part of the problem.

good for nothing

Thank you

put your money where your mouth is and come home and join us in watching gej solve the "problems that his predecessor left for him"

I am coming home this year

obj for all his faults solved the telecoms issues. he didn't whine about years of bastardization.

Lol. OBJ indeed.

We all know his achievements  grin grin
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2012
greateros:

@oyb
y are u[b] wasting your strength on an exiled frustrated sycophant fo-ol[/b] with a syphilis-infested-brain lipsrsealed

All abuse, that's what people like you are made up of, wind bags who are large in size but empty in content.

How can people like me live in Nigeria when there are people like you undecided

SMH.
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by 9jaIhail(m): 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2012
why always beaf? gej is better than most of our ex presidents.
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Don't mind those hypocrites !!!
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Rhino5dm: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2012
How?

9ja_I_hail:

Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by OmoTier1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2012
Only a coaward thinks GEJ is better than most of our past Presidents/Heads of State. By His records, He has suceeded in making Obasanjo a saint
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2012
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2012
greateros:

That is your language - Abuse - I have to speak your language for u to understand.
WORD! - Cause i cant share same air with brain-dead sycophants like you! Your kind make me puke! with such like u, abortion should be legalized - IT WOULD AV SAVED YOUR MAMA A LOT OF PAINS!

haha grin grin grin

Keep boiling.

I will not be tempted to descend to your level of profanity !!!
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

Only a coaward thinks GEJ is better than most of our past Presidents/Heads of State. By His records, He has suceeded in making Obasanjo a saint

Does the nonsense above make any sense to you undecided

So much for Buhari supporters, coward is now coaward, na wa oo.
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2012
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2012
DRANOEL:

@frosbel
go back and read the 2012 budget and tell me which sector theres going to be affirmitive action cause with the removal of subsidy life is going to be unbearable for nigerian and i didnt see any cushion affect in that budget

the apologist says that in the face of te lies and incompetnce from the gej administration - note the thread topic

we should sit back and pray .

the year has been one long story of plans to do this plans to do that from a bu-m who cannot understand that the campaign is over

one has to weep for africa

we are cursed with the worst of leaders

i was watching the last king of scotland yesterday. while gej is nowhere near as despotic as idi amin, he is just as stupid and incompetent  sad
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2012
greateros:

neither will i be tempted to give anoda reply to a confirmed imbecilitic mor-on like u Sir. angry angry

Here we have a typical case of brain disengagement .

Please read this article 'The Rules of Disengagement: Brain and Mind in the Analytic Treatment of. Children and Adults'
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2012
according to frosbel, we should celebrate gej for the achievement of improving nigeria's S&P rating

an achievement that means NOTHING

it will not bring investment,
it will not cut inflation
it will not provide infrastructure

frosbel wants us to PRAY for gej to succeed. sort of like praying for a down syndrome child to get all As.

he has been completely unable to focus on the topic, the inability of the FG to keep simple promise of 150mw within a month, but he wants us to belive that gej is different from teh other 'northern' vampires who ran this country aground.
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by OmoTier1(m): 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2012
frosbel:

Does the nonsense above make any sense to you  undecided

So much for Buhari supporters, coward is now coaward, na wa oo.
Really typo. errors is now the burning issue for you? I do not have time for disgruntled elements like yourself, I barely give an eye to what you think or say, I know your person., DESPICABLE is the word Need I say it again?, READ MY LIPS, COWARD GEJ IS !
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Joey82(m): 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2012
sometimes, i think beaf may actually be reuben abati, stil investigating thoough
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by OmoTier1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2012
Joey82:

sometimes, i think beaf may actually be reuben abati, stil investigating thoough
BEAF is not Reuben Abati, oh curiously, notice how Abati has gone on exile?, Mind you we know ALL of beaf's ID's and this one ^^^
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

Really typo. errors is now the burning issue for you? I do not have time for disgruntled elements like yourself, I barely give an eye to what you think or say,  I know your person., DESPICABLE is the word Need I say it again?, READ MY LIPS, COWARD GEJ IS !

Oh how that really hurt my feelings.

grin grin
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Rhino5dm: 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2012
Can anyone points to me GEJ's single achievemnet in Bayelsa? Am going to Yenagoa(Beyalsa State) capital from PH, so that i can verify for us? I just pass Mbiama Junction. With pix. I thought he was a governor in that state before he became VP and President?

Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

BEAF is not Reuben Abati, oh curiously, notice how Abati has gone on exile?, Mind you we know ALL of beaf's ID's and this one ^^^

Do you just make random comments impulsively ?

Beaf we all know is not Yoruba, but Reuben Abati is.

Reuben Abati, born November 7, 1965 in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria, is a newspaper columnist. He was a first class honours graduate of Theater Arts from the University of Calabar where he won the Vice-Chancellor’s prize for the best overall graduating student and presently the chairman of the editorial board of the Nigerian newspaper The Guardian. His column also appears regularly on the popular Nigerian website, [Nigerian Village Square (NVS)]See Abati's page on NVS.

Please take a pause before rushing to make unfounded statements.

This is really my worry with these Buhari supporters !!!
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Can anyone points to me GEJ's single achievemnet in Bayelsa? Am going to Yenagoa(Beyalsa State) capital from PH, so that i can verify for us? I just pass Mbiama Junction. With pix. I thought he was a governor in that state before he became VP and President?

maybe frosbel can tell us lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

frosbel:

Funny , is it not.

Leave GEJ alone and let us pray he does improve things , if it does not work out, we elect someone else.

Many of you on Nairaland are arm chair critics who have nothing to contribute to the nation both in terms of ideas or practical skill.

so frosbel, how do you tie the above crap you posted to gej's performance as bayelsa governor?
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by OmoTier1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Can anyone points to me GEJ's single achievement in Bayelsa? Am going to Yenagoa(Beyalsa State) capital from PH, so that i can verify for us? I just pass Mbiama Junction. With pix. I thought he was a governor in that state before he became VP and President?
Going in search of GEJ's achievement in Bayelsa state is like going in search of snow in Lagos!, numpty scare mate!
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Rhino5dm: 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2012
I wonder why grown adults will resorts to telling lies to support whatever mediocrity they choosed to. Here in Bayelsa, GEJ is a ghost without anything or achievements to show or remember him

People will shamelessly browse up lies from google and ignorant spew them on Nairaland; they foolishly think most of us are dummies like them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Emir Of Suleja Indicted, Queried / Illiterate Paul Ikonne Exposes His Ignorance / Man Claiming To Be Boko Haram Member Arrested By Police In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.