Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? (1350 Views)

Where Is Beaf? / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / Breaking News: Beaf- Jonathan's Nairaland Campaign Chief Caught Pants Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by OmoTier1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

I wonder why grown adults will resorts to telling lies to support whatever mediocrity they choosed to. Here in Bayelsa, GEJ is a ghost without anything or achievements to show or remember him

People will shamelessly browse up lies from google and ignorant spew them on Nairaland; they foolishly think most of us are dummies like them.
During His electioneering campaign, did you see Him flash any achievement in Bayelsa as a governor? Or did you not read the US cable where He was indicted as one of the corrupt ND cabal
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by Rhino5dm: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2012
Am having appointment with a company in Beyalsa for some stuff my company will do for them and i took time out to ask and relate with the locals about him. They refer him to "development Haram" i.e anti-development.

I beg make i go hunt for my food joor.

oyb:

so frosbel, how do you tie the above crap you posted to gej's performance as bayelsa governor?
Re: A Failed Promise - Why Is Beaf Silent? by DRANOEL(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2012
@frosbel

in april 2011,nigerians were deceived through sentiments and religious bigotry to vote for a man who as lecturer,dep.gov,gov,v.pres,actg. pres did absolutely nothing! and the result: return of tollgates (to start this yr),new number plates @ 45k,tenure elongation talks,insecurity,subsidy removal and every other dumb policy u can think of! all in less than a yr! guys like you shouldnt be seen on the streets especially where am sitting right now where the mere mention of the name gej will get you the beating of your life!
p.s
recall how a sick yar'adua bulldozed boko haram

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israeli Mossad Ready To Move In As Boko Haram Menace Gets Out Of Control / Burial Of Yoruba Woman Killed By Her Husband Last Month / Biafrans Come In Here. . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.