Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,378 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? (12367 Views)

Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? / Subsidy Protest Was Staged - Jonathan / Nigerians In The Uk Cleared For Fuel Subsidy Protest On Friday 6th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by dmainboss: 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

There are higher priorities here.Ignore that fruitcake.

What have you done so far apart from making noise and insulting people on NL? You stink!
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by ochibs1010(m): 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2012
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]this is NO protest guys

una just dey jolly for street
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by Zi: 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2012
Nigerians Pls if we want to protest, lets be very very serious abt it or else lets retract, rest & think of ways to adapt to d situation. Pls let d initiators of dis subsidy thing not be making mockery of "FOOLISH NIGERIANS" frm their bedroom.

My 2 cents.
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2012
dmainboss:

What have you done so far apart from making noise and insulting people on NL? You stink!
And what have you done beside ridiculing the protesters ? Asssfagg
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by OmoTier1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2012
Zi:

Nigerians Pls if we want to protest, lets be very very serious abt it or else lets retract, rest & think of ways to adapt to d situation. Pls let d initiators of dis subsidy thing not be making mockery of "FOOLISH NIGERIANS" frm their bedroom.

My 2 cents.
Watch in the next coming days,
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by doctokwus: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

Watch in the next coming days,
Yeah,by then pockets of those who av bn going to work& buying diesel for their gen& paying inflated prices for items wud av dried up& nobody will nid beg anyone to come out,those who wudnt join d protest wud definitely not b able to afford to go to work,particularly when d banks too start feeling d effect
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2012
naija no be so ooooo, let us come out, let us come out, let us come out, who r the us na. u and i are here typing d computer, we go all suffer join,
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by OmoTier1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2012
doctokwus:

Yeah,by then pockets of those who av bn going to work& buying diesel for their gen& paying inflated prices for items wud av dried up& nobody will nid beg anyone to come out,those who wudnt join d protest wud definitely not b able to afford to go to work,particularly when d banks too start feeling d effect
NLC and civil society will join the fray in the next coming days, shutting out many of the service facilities in the country then it will dawn on people that this is not a 'political' protest ! NIGERIANS ARE ANGRY WITH A DAFT PRESIDENT,
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by golamike: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2012
dmainboss:

You are talking poo again. Many Nigerians are in support of removal. What is not clear to many is how it should be done. So whether I support subsidy removal or not is not important. If I support GEJ, it doesnt mean I will blindly support every policy he makes. I am not like ACN supporters who blindly support Tinubu and fashola. If there must be a protest, let there be a protest and lets stop deceiving ourselves. If the Nigerian people unanimously come out to say they dont want it and go on the streets, I will support them 110%. I dont talk from both sides of the mouth like you. I tell you as it is and lay bare my mind.

Nobody is turning it into a laughing matter. The picture posted above is a joke. Did you not watch the Arab Spring? We cannot sit in our houses and be protesting and typing on our laptops. I was very active in the 1994 June 12 riots where we turned Benin upside down. So I know what I am saying. unfortunately, The only people that can do sustained protest effectively are students and the schools are on strike. Even when the school are back in session, the mindset has so changed that students no longer protest. Imagine LASU students could not even tackle Lagos state government. If it was back in Uniben in those days it happened, Fashola would have run out of Lagos. If you want to protest, come out. Even if you are not in Naija, go to the Naija embassy in the country where you reside and do your bit

Bros, where are u typing from?? You're on d street with d protesters i guess (lol) . Why are u downgrading the efforts of d protesters when u know u can't join them? If u believe everybody should be on d street protesting against the act of subsidy removal, why are u not leading d protest? You're prolly sitting in ur house or office and hurling insults at those fighting for what they believe in. If you don't have the time to join the protest why not support and pray for d safety of the protesters rather than just claiming to know more than everyone. PRACTISE WHAT YOU PREACH BRO!
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by Knorkastur: 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2012
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by BIDEEN: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2012
I dont know wether any of u saw d protesting youths in Ibadan but I actually saw them with my own eyes they re more than 15, they re abt 20 in numba n they actually look yahoolike carrying dirty papers claiming they re protesting, they re not even raising it up, Singing useless songs, anyway they tried cos they caused unnecessary traffic jam making d serious minded people get late 2 work, GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by whiteroses(f): 2:14am On Jan 04, 2012
sad i really dint mind until my dad called me about it, he owns a primary and secondary school with two busses that roams to take kids around. Hope that will not cost my sweet papa a fortune angry
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by mukina2: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2012
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by Demdem(m): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2012
^^^^^

Muki, are those pix for today or still yesterday?
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by moremi2008(m): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2012
Jobless Ibadan people! grin grin grin grin
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by Demdem(m): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2012
moremi2008:

Jobless Ibadan people! grin grin grin grin

Thunder fire that ur mouth and blow up your system.
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 04, 2012
See their hungry looking faces as if their state is an oil producing state. Bunch of losers.
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by mukina2: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2012
Demdem:

^^^^^

Muki, are those pix for today or still yesterday?
today.
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by dmainboss: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2012
moremi2008:

Jobless Ibadan people!  grin grin grin grin

They look like passengers waiting for transportation. How can you call a group of about 30 people going in different directions a real protest. Is that the protest that will change Nigeria? hmmmmm
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by mukina2: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2012
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by moremi2008(m): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2012
dmainboss:

They look like passengers waiting for transportation. How can you call a group of about 30 people going in different directions a real protest. Is that the protest that will change Nigeria? hmmmmm

Thank you jare! She dat one be protest?! I am a proper Ibadan boy and that sparse group is just an embarrassment!
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by moremi2008(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2012
mukina2:

[img]http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg877/scaled.php?tn=0&server=877&filename=gjixa.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640[/img]

[img]http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg863/scaled.php?tn=0&server=863&filename=najt.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640[/img]

Awwwwww, see Ibadan "thugs" smiling for the camera! See policemen in the background doing their business-as-usual egunje collection! How wonderful!
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by Demdem(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2012
mukina2:

today.

Good. It will definately build up.
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by dondada1(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2012
situation critical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!situation critical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!situation critical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!situation critical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!situation critical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!situation critical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!situation critical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!situation critical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!situation critical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!situation critical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!situation critical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!situation critical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!situation critical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!situation critical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!situation critical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!situation critical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!situation critical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!situation critical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!situation critical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!situation critical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2012
Stop calling these urchins on Chinese jeans "Occupy Nigeria", sun never shine, once 12' Oclock sun shine, all man go enter their house. Our weather does not support protest.
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by zoomzu(f): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2012
I just received a BBM now that there is serious shooting and killing going on in Ojota, Lagos. Anyone with pictures pls?. God will surely save us.
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by toluxa1(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2012
These people should better not deceive themselves by what they see on the TV happening in Arab nations. Nigeria is a totally different ball game altogether. There are a few things that might work, but trust me street protest is DEFINATELY not one of them.
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 04, 2012
why should i protest when the states that produce oil are not protesting?

why should i behave like a begger to the oil producing states? Laziness
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by nagoma(m): 11:29am On Jan 04, 2012
These people should better not deceive themselves by what they see on the TV happening in Arab nations. Nigeria is a totally different ball game altogether. There are a few things that might work, but trust me street protest is DEFINATELY not one of them

Nothing works in Nija. Nothing!!
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by nagoma(m): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2012
These people should better not deceive themselves by what they see on the TV happening in Arab nations. Nigeria is a totally different ball game altogether. There are a few things that might work, but trust me street protest is DEFINATELY not one of them

Nothing works in Nija. Nothing!!
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by y2kaustin(m): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2012
can somebody explain to me if that red golf car at the background,is officially used by policemen?
Re: Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? by Demdem(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2012
y2kaustin:

can somebody explain to me if that red golf car at the background,is officially used by policemen?

nop, the truck behind that golf is their vehicle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola (666) - Lagos: The Unanswered Questions / Senate Queries Lai Mohammed Over Repeated Votes In 2018 Budget / Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa Most Fiscally Stable Nigerian States- Fiscal Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.