Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? (23222 Views)

Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures / Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year / Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 04, 2012
First of all, no political party in Nigeria has an ideology, whether ACN. APGA, ANPP, CPC or PDP; they all ol boy institutions for grabbing power at the centre and stealing our eyes blue. And that is the lamentable state of things the current govt has inherited.

However, GEJ does have an ideology. It is one which drives both himself and his govt; it is that ideology that influenced the selection of Okonjo Iweala.
GEJ is a capitalist to the core. For the first time in our history, all govt policies are focussed on enterprise, from foreign policy to the way the oil sector is shaped. Every last part of govt is set to be streamlined for efficiency.
After this subsidy brouhaha, comes intensive public service reform, the death of NNPC, the death of PHCN, the death of the land use decree etc (all of this should happen this year); we are in for a ride on the path to productivity, instead of the current indolence. It is a future of progress.

The two bolded are contrasting dude . . . . .are you saying GEJ is operating outside of PDP dictate? that is a joke dude. The same idea of telling people to vote for GEJ and not the PDP?
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 04, 2012
alj_harem:

bro mi, na only one question i ask am and e they avoid am because he knows it would expose him as someone paid by GEJ.

the question is, What benefit are we getting from the FG now ?

abi that one too much for him ?

The CAN President has asked us to also provide for our own security now . . . . .we do water, road, electricity and now security.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Nchara: 3:54am On Jan 04, 2012
What is the outcome of the Lekki protest again sef? grin grin grin grin
Has Tinubu/Fashola recinded the things that caused the protest?
Yoruba protest = failed protest, AS USUAL. Waste of time

Removal of subsidy is a perfect thing to do to help jumpstart the economy
My only problem is the timing. It should have come around April when folks have settled down to the new year
But now that it has come, protesting is a useless venture
Yes, it is too early to say that the SE/SS will not protest, but I pray they do not.
The police should quell any unnecessary protest: this one is one unnecessary protest that my family will not be involved in.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by aljharem3: 3:56am On Jan 04, 2012
ilugunboy:

The CAN President has asked us to also provide for our own security now . . . . .we do water, road, electricity and now security.

can you imagine angry

I really hope beaf and others can answer my question.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Nchara: 3:56am On Jan 04, 2012
The real protest should come if the subsidy removal is not used for the listed purposes but used instead to subsidize corruption.
The SW and the North should give GEJ a chance to perform and succeed. They are the clog in the wheel of progress now.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by aljharem3: 3:57am On Jan 04, 2012
Nchara:

What is the outcome of the Lekki protest again sef? grin grin grin grin
Has Tinubu/Fashola recinded the things that caused the protest?
Yoruba protest = failed protest, AS USUAL. Waste of time

Removal of subsidy is a perfect thing to do to help jumpstart the economy
My only problem is the timing. It should have come around April when folks have settled down to the new year
But now that it has come, protesting is a useless venture
Yes, it is too early to say that the SE/SS will not protest, but I pray they do not.
The police should quell any unnecessary protest: this one is one unnecessary protest. that my family will not be involved in.

f-ing tribalist get out of here
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Beaf: 3:57am On Jan 04, 2012
Katsumoto:

Shouldn't tax be commensurate with earnings? When the average Nigerians start to earn more, then the government should reserve the right to tax them more. In the current dispensation, the people earn so less that it would be futile to ask them to pay the same price for fuel as paid in China, UK, USA, Norway, etc Besides, the whole purpose of taxation is to find a shortfall between revenues and expenditure. It is not compulsory for a government to tax its citizens. Not all taxes are payable across board in the US. There are states that have no sales tax for instance such as Pennslvania. Before the Nigerian government taxes its citizens, it must give account of the revenues it receives.

You have agreed that the average Nigerian will be affected by these subsidy removal, why then should you label the protests as sectional? Unless you can prove that it is only non-ND people that are protesting, that charge is without foundation.

I am not suggesting that Nigeria begins to tax fuel now, rather that no developed country subsidises fuel for consumption. They all tax it and subsidise productive parts of their economies and communities. Only crackpot countries subsidise fuel at the pump.

As for the sectional thing, its easy to take one look at the list of proponents and do some percentage math. The answer fairly jumps at you.

Katsumoto:

A few points

1. The current government hasn't done much to reduce corruption; corruption is still rampant in Nigeria. How many looters have been imprisoned since GEJ came to power? Paying lip service to an issue is not the same as tackling the issue. When the government gets serious with corruption, it would be taken more seriously.
2. State governors and LG chairmen all belong to the same group. The power at the centre influences the selection of those individuals. Most can remember how OBJ gave the SW of Nigeria the most despicable and corrupt governors or how OBJ with his goons kidnapped the governor of Anambra.
3. I agree that Nigerians should hold their representatives more accountable and shouldn't be protesting just subsidy removal.
4. In a thread yesterday, you stated that Nigerian petrol was being smuggled to other w.african countries. But not one custom comptroller has been fired for incompetence. Shouldn't the govt be tackling the easy issues first before taking difficult decisions?

Uprooting corruption is not about crudely jailling people; it is about uprooting the system that allows corruption to fester and thats whats visibly going on today.
As for your excuse about the responsibilities of state govs and LG chairmen, it really can't hold, especially as we are not in Obj's time and the last elections were free and fair.

Nobody is going to jail customs comptrollers, because fuel is not smuggled through border posts in tankers; rather, smugglers operate through hidden trails and whole tanker's are diverted on the high sea's (several ships were arrested very recently). The effort on govts part is good, but as long as subsidy payments are made, people will find ways around. The solution is to take the entire system down.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by aljharem3: 3:58am On Jan 04, 2012
Nchara:

The real protest should come if the subsidy removal is not used for the listed purposes but used instead to subsidize corruption.
The SW and the North should give GEJ a chance to perform and succeed. They are the clog in the wheel of progress now.

so from 2007-2008 being the governor of baleysa nko ?

what of presidency from 2010 (offically) till 2012 he still has not had the chance ?

rubbish
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Onlytruth(m): 3:58am On Jan 04, 2012
mikeansy:

Triming the cabinet will be a good start!

e.g. why do we have Commerce and Industry Minister, Minister for Agric, Minister for Water all exiting differently?

One Business Minister can cater for all these ministries. Thats just a thought.

Mikeansy, I would share a little food for thought for your enjoyment/information.
In my town, there are these three villages we use for certain proverb illustration. Let's just call them villages A, B, and C, respectively.
We say that when one is at town A, but wants to get to town C, he/she cannot stop at B and say he went to C.
The journey must be complete, from A to B and then C.

I have noticed that you have been distancing yourself from Jonathan/PDP lately, and have been making statements uncharacteristic of a PDP man.  
Do you know, for instance, that the ministers are representatives (per quota system) of the 36 states of the federation? You talk as if GEJ administration just woke up to appoint all those ministers by whims. No my brother, it ain't so. They are working with the PDP constitution.

I personally do not believe in quota system/federal character. That is why I am not a PDP man.
If you want to criticize GEJ, let is be total and complete. Repudiate and drop PDP and all its ways as well. And don't stop there; endorse another party.   undecided

I am an APGA man.  cool

That is why I say that those who criticize this policy are not sincere. Jonathan's crime, to them, is that he dared to win the presidential elections (as a minority from SS). Subsidy imbroglio is a pretext to vent their innermost anti-Jonathan sentiments.
That is why I am not supporting this protest one bit.   cool cool
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Beaf: 4:00am On Jan 04, 2012
Nchara:

Word. cool
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by jmaine: 4:04am On Jan 04, 2012
Bros Onlytruth . . .Federal Character is enshrined in the constitution . .there is even a federal character commission . . .I don't think it is solely a PDP thing at the national level . . .
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Beaf: 4:05am On Jan 04, 2012
^
True.
It is the Nigerian constitution that also demands so many ministers.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by aljharem3: 4:05am On Jan 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

Mikeansy, I would share a little food for thought for your enjoyment/information.
In my town, there are these three villages we use for certain proverb illustration. Let's just call them villages A, B, and C, respectively.
We say that when one is at town A, but wants to get to town C, he/she cannot stop at B and say he went to C.

I have noticed that you have been distancing yourself from Jonathan/PDP lately, and have been making statements uncharacteristic of a PDP man.  
Do you know, for instance, that the ministers are representatives (per quota system) of the 36 states of the federation? You talk as if GEJ administration just woke up to appoint all those ministers by whims. No my brother, it ain't so. They are working with the PDP constitution.

I personally do not believe in quota system/federal character. That is why I am not a PDP man.
If you want to criticize GEJ, let is be total and complete. Repudiate and drop PDP and all its ways as well. And don't stop there; endorse another party.   undecided

I am an APGA man.  cool

That is why I say that those who criticize this policy are not sincere. Jonathan's crime, to them, is that he dared to win the presidential elections (as a minority from SS). Subsidy imbroglio is a pretext to vent their innermost anti-Jonathan sentiments.
That is why I am not supporting this protest one bit.
  cool cool

you see the reason why i said you people are tribalistic. who cares what region or statue Jonathan is from ?

Why fuuu.,cking cares if he is a majority or minority.Similar protest was seen during Obj and yaradua (protest to make GEJ the president) etc

SO why cares what region or ethnicity he is from ? They just took light about 10 mins ago and I do not have enough money during the day to buy fuel. SO DO YOU THINK I CARE IF HE IS FROM A MINORITY ACCORDING TO UR WORDS OR A MAJORITY ?

Please onlytruth and other SE tribalist. Use ur unclog ur brainsf from all this tribalistic sentiments for once.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Katsumoto: 4:12am On Jan 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

I am an APGA man.  cool

That is why I am not supporting this protest one bit.   cool cool

A party member is not supposed to agree with all party policies but a majority. That is why there are still differences amongst party members. Otherwise there would no debate amongst party members who are vying for positions. Party affiliations are not dependent on authoritarianism.

Nchara:

Can you give a judicious account of how the government spent the $60Billion it earned last year? If most agree that it wasn't spent judiciously, how do you propose to ensure that $6b for subsidy removal is spent well?
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Nchara: 4:13am On Jan 04, 2012
I ask again, What is the outcome of the Lekki protest again sef? Has Tinubu/Fashola recinded the things that caused the protest?
You leave Fasola alone to enjoy egunje toll gate money and you dey protest against GEJ? Which kin tribalism be that one? wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Onlytruth(m): 4:14am On Jan 04, 2012
Okay guys, I know it is in the Nigerian constitution, but PDP could have amended it to remove that.

@Alj_Harem, you know I'm speaking the truth.
This subsidy thing will go whether now or in the future. So why take out the fury on GEJ?
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Nchara: 4:15am On Jan 04, 2012
Lagos is 50% Igbo so 50% of the protesters there are Igbos
The North is 30% Igbo so 30% of the protesters there are Igbos
There shall be no protest in SE land since we are already doing so elsewhere in the SW and N? How many Yorubas and Northerners in the East are protesting?
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by aljharem3: 4:15am On Jan 04, 2012
Civil societies in Rivers ready for showdown - South-south

Different civil societies in Rivers State have condemned the recent decision by the Federal Government to hike the price of fuel from N65.00 to N141.00. They have also declared January 9, this year, as a rally day, rebuffing the State Commissioner of Police, Suleiman Abba, who on Monday, stated that “the strike does not mean demonstration and procession.”

The groups, United Action for Democracy(UAD), Centre for Environment, Human Rights and Development, Ogoni Solidarity Forum and Civil Liberties Organisation (CLO), on Tuesday, criticized President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration for being insensitive to the hardship faced by Nigerians.

National General Secretary of UAD, Comrade Ken Henshaw, while addressing journalists in Port Harcourt, said they were ready for a peaceful protest no matter the statement made by the Police Commissioner.
Henshaw insisted that their fundamental human rights to orgainse a peaceful assembly should be respected.
The groups called on members of the public to resist the fuel subsidy removal and frowned at government’s unwillingness to arrest and prosecute the cabals involved in illegal petroleum business in the country.

We shall mobilize citizens to begin an indefinite series of actions aimed at registering discontent over the suffering this policy has already begun to bring about,” he stated.
The CLO, in particular, urged for the immediate sack and arrest of Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonji-Iweala, and Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, Sanusi Lamido, for imposing fuel hike “aimed at destroying the economy and inflicting more pains on the suffering people of the country.”
In a statement signed by its chairman in the State, Obodoekwe Styvn, the CLO demanded the disbandment of the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency(PPPRA) for its un-usefulness to the society.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2012/jan/04/national-04-01-2012-0014.html
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Nchara: 4:17am On Jan 04, 2012
alj_harem:

Civil societies in Rivers ready for showdown - South-south

Different civil societies in Rivers State have condemned the recent decision by the Federal Government to hike the price of fuel from N65.00 to N141.00. They have also declared January 9, this year, as a rally day, rebuffing the State Commissioner of Police, Suleiman Abba, who on Monday, stated that “the strike does not mean demonstration and procession.”

The groups, United Action for Democracy(UAD), Centre for Environment, Human Rights and Development, Ogoni Solidarity Forum and Civil Liberties Organisation (CLO), on Tuesday, criticized President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration for being insensitive to the hardship faced by Nigerians.

National General Secretary of UAD, Comrade Ken Henshaw, while addressing journalists in Port Harcourt, said they were ready for a peaceful protest no matter the statement made by the Police Commissioner.
Henshaw insisted that their fundamental human rights to orgainse a peaceful assembly should be respected.
The groups called on members of the public to resist the fuel subsidy removal and frowned at government’s unwillingness to arrest and prosecute the cabals involved in illegal petroleum business in the country.

We shall mobilize citizens to begin an indefinite series of actions aimed at registering discontent over the suffering this policy has already begun to bring about,” he stated.
The CLO, in particular, urged for the immediate sack and arrest of Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonji-Iweala, and Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, Sanusi Lamido, for imposing fuel hike “aimed at destroying the economy and inflicting more pains on the suffering people of the country.”
In a statement signed by its chairman in the State, Obodoekwe Styvn, the CLO demanded the disbandment of the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency(PPPRA) for its un-usefulness to the society.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2012/jan/04/national-04-01-2012-0014.html

Fake news. You have already said many times in the past that Sun is a fake newspaper. So this is fake news too from the Sun. Stop the double-facedness.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by aljharem3: 4:18am On Jan 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

Okay guys, I know it is in the Nigerian constitution, but PDP could have amended it to remove that.

@Alj_Harem, you know I'm speaking the truth.
This subsidy thing will go whether now or in the future. So why take out the fury on GEJ?

Yes Onlytruth I have always advocated for the removal of fuel subsidy but THE TIMING IS WRONG !!!!

there are no refineries

there are no cut backs in government expenditure

there are no cut backs in ASO rock expenditure

and yet the FG is trying to justify the removal of the subsidy now of all times. Haba that is very wrong. Onlytruth that is what we are fighting for , That is what we are protesting for.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Onlytruth(m): 4:26am On Jan 04, 2012
alj_harem:

Yes Onlytruth I have always advocated for the removal of fuel subsidy but THE TIMING IS WRONG !!!!

there are no refineries

there are no cut backs in government expenditure

there are no cut backs in ASO rock expenditure

and yet the FG is trying to justify the removal of the subsidy now of all times. Haba that is very wrong. Onlytruth that is what we are fighting for , That is what we are protesting for.

Okay then, protest peacefully and go home sans Igbo people. Make sure you dodge the bullets from trigger happy Nigerian policemen. kiss
Any Igbo man/woman who dies in one of these idiiotic "occupy" rallies is a foool.
Our problem in Nigeria is different. Thank you. cool
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

Okay then, protest peacefully and go home sans Igbo people. Make sure you dodge the bullets from trigger happy Nigerian policemen. kiss
Any Igbo man/woman who dies in one of these idiiotic "occupy" rallies is a foool.
Our problem in Nigeria is different. Thank you.
cool

LMAO! How I wish the government will reinstate the subsidy all over Nigeria except the SE, so I can see your "I dey kampe" face. Abi na "siddon look" face?
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Onlytruth(m): 4:44am On Jan 04, 2012
Aigbofa:

LMAO! How I wish the government will reinstate the subsidy all over Nigeria except the SE, so I can see your "I dey kampe" face. Abi na "siddon look" face?

We have seen far worse in Nigeria. You are welcome to try.

Our problem in Nigeria is very different. I thank God that GEJ is actually headed in the direction of a possible solution to all those problems.

The whole of SS should also stay away from these rallies, but I cannot talk for non-Igbo parts of SS.
So, I stick to my advise to all Igbo to avoid these rallies. Don't be caught dead near any one of them.

Majority of the anger against GEJ online has very little to do with subsidy.
The "owners of Nigeria" want to topple him. They can go ahead and try, let's see what comes out of that.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Justcash(m): 4:45am On Jan 04, 2012
I SUPPORT BEAF!

IT'S GOOD THAT THE FRIGGIN FUEL SUBSIDY IS GONE.

THE FG SHOULD ENSURE TRUE FEDERALISM AND IN FACT DIVIDE THIS UNGOVERNABLE POO HOLE OF A COUNTRY.

IT IS TIME FOR EVERY REGION IN NIGERIA TO TAP INTO THEIR TRUE POTENTIALS. FOR EXAMPLE, BOKO HARAM CAN DEVELOP THE ACT OF BOMB MAKING FOR EXPORTS.

IF SUBSIDY MUST BE RETAINED, THE FG SHOULD SUBSIDIZE COST OF COWS, RAMS, GOATS, TOMATOES, ONIONS, LEATHER AND EVERYTHING FROM THE NORTH. THE PRICES OF THESE STUFFS ARE HAVING A BIG IMPACT ON THE COST OF DELICACIES LIKE SUYA!!!

THESE LAZY HEADS WANT IGBOS TO JOIN IN REVOLTING SO THAT THEY CAN WITHDRAW AND SEND BRAINLESS SCORPIONS TO KILL WOMEN, CHILDREN AND OBJECTS THAT AINT MOVING. AFTER WHICH THEY WILL COME HERE AND BRAG ABOUT COWARDS LIKE THE BRAINLESS SCORPION? TUFIAKWA!!  
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

We have seen far worse in Nigeria. You are welcome to try.

Our problem in Nigeria is very different. I thank God that GEJ is actually headed in the direction of a possible solution to all those problems.

The whole of SS should also stay away from these rallies, but I cannot talk for non-Igbo parts of SS.
So, I stick to my advise to all Igbo to avoid these rallies. Don't be caught dead near any one of them.

Majority of the anger against GEJ online has very little to do with subsidy.
The "owners of Nigeria" want to topple him. They can go ahead and try, let's see what comes out of that.

Were they also trying to topple Obasanjo? Don't be paranoid.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Onlytruth(m): 5:02am On Jan 04, 2012
Aigbofa:

Were they also trying to topple Obasanjo? Don't be paranoid.

You and I know that Obasanjo is part of them ("owners of Nigeria"wink.
GEJ ain't.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Beaf: 7:23am On Jan 04, 2012
In a few years time, when the oil has dried up, what will the lazy phucks among us be fighting for? Sand subsidy or ogogoro subsidy? angry
Some people just cannot set their priorities right.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by JamesDoe: 7:31am On Jan 04, 2012
I do not know why failed lawyers keep ranting on Nairaland when they are on the payroll of the beast at the centre.

It is pathetic that people who cannot tell the difference between different parts of their anatomy will start a thread just to denigrate other people carrying out their civic duties

If people like Reno Omokri are annoyed that their bread and butter is about to be dislodged from their mouths they are free to hug and fully embrace a transformer.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by JamesDoe: 7:44am On Jan 04, 2012
Beaf:

^
True.
It is the Nigerian constitution that also demands so many ministers.

It is statements like these that are typically made by demonic politicians.

The poster takes something that sounds true and then distorts it. GEJ claimed Federal Character means there must be 36 ministers, why then has he added 6 more for a total of 42? Further increasing the waste at the centre.

It is fun and games to play tribal politics on NL, but just know that liars and failed lawyers who are in the employment of thieving politicians are stealing from you and condemning you to an uncertain future.

Liars like Reuben Abati and Reno Omokri are padding their nests and will be ready to say and do anything for their dinner. They speak with forked tongues.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by OmoTier1(m): 7:56am On Jan 04, 2012
MAYBE THE OP SHOULD TELL US WHY THE MILITANTS CLOSED THE EAST-WEST ROAD FOR OVER 4-HOURS YESTERDAY!!, Or where they actually militant as reported by the pro-GEJ and PDP thisday newspaper I thought militants have been 'cleared of the Niger Delta and all the boys previously in the creeks have now joined the FG Cash and Carry Amensty Project lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by sandrabyron(f): 8:16am On Jan 04, 2012
i wounder y oil producin states refused to protest,nigerians re leavin in fear,no one wants to b d first to revolt bt dey want to b at back,we nid to stand up cos its our fight.
Re: Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:28am On Jan 04, 2012
I still think the protesters are amateurs, i mean wat have Nigerians been doing over the last 10 years?  Why are people over-reacting now and calling for protest? For how long did they expect to continue this falsehood they are profiteering and at wat expense?

Nigerians should wake up this 2012 please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains / South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting / Did Kaduna Tribunal Sack Uba Sani? (Fact Check)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.