Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Sh1t Happens.................................................. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sh1t Happens.................................................. (6238 Views)

Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 08, 2012
@reality101 & cowgurl, make una nor vex jare, dis BB dey do anyhow sometimes.
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by MarcAnthon(m): 6:18am On Apr 08, 2012
REALITY101:

Roflmfao @ my momma doing cleaning job for the unknown family. Classic, you wish.

Nah honey you're momma ere busy selling her vvagina down the street, kick your weak asss dad out, bringing angry looking Nigerian men from the street into your house #reminds me of runaway love by Luda Cris# be honest how many times were you raaaped and molested by them old scary looking men? Ouch u tried telling your mom but she wouldnt listen? Sorry. . Uhmm did she say that cab driver was your dad? And u wondered why he still Bleep u? Sorry he ain't your papi.

Sorry you are the one with horrible family background so dont twist it. And since when did fcking random men got classified as hardworking?

Your life is so messed up already no matter how much you try to amend it, the horrible ish got to live inside of you. Punk yoUre one of the reasons I've got to believe that most of the people esp the btchs here are all victims of child abuse n molestation because u came online with your sad life calling names for no damn fcking reason "not that IGAF tho". Take it to the rehab.

I'm 101% straight but sorry btch i dont fck ho's like you cuz i love my life and don't wanna get infected with HI and V smiley

Enjoy your Easter ediot. You asked for it remember? smileysee ya when u talk more shit "repeat as usual" smiley

The more you say these things to these ladies the sadder you appear Reality. I asked you to leave them alone, and I thought I was talking to some matured dude. When will you let these ladies be and actually start being nice to them? I have nothing more to say to you.
PS: I have asked her not to reply you and to stay out of your way. So you can knock yourself out baiting her.
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by MarcAnthon(m): 6:22am On Apr 08, 2012
Ivynwa: Woyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Is Miss La Parisienne and MarcAnthony for real here (or is somebody gameplaying the MarcAnthony)?
I feel like clapping right now (if they are really here together.
Make some noiiiiisssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Somebody get the Champagne/Irish cream let's drink to the holy weekeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd!!

Lol. You are some funny girl, ain't you? What do you think? Btw send some of the cream my way pls.
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 08, 2012
MarcAnthon:

The more you say these things to these ladies the sadder you appear Reality. I asked you to leave them alone, and I thought I was talking to some matured dude. When will you let these ladies be and actually start being nice to them? I have nothing more to say to you.
PS: I have asked her not to reply you and to stay out of your way. So you can knock yourself out baiting her.

Sad my arss. C'mon dawg telling that btch of yours to ignore is the most saddest thing thats gone happen to me tonight apart from Lakers losing 2 straight home games smiley. That punk really got jokes.

I ain't here to be nice to no damn lady homie, you know why? Cuz i have an amazing gf and I ain't tryna get laid by em ugly dry skin, dry lips and fatass naija girls. . Just saying.com

Woo for real youre screwing her?
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 08, 2012
Boyloaf: @reality101 & cowgurl, make una nor vex jare, dis BB dey do anyhow sometimes.

Aiight bro
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by LaParisienne(f): 10:15am On Apr 08, 2012
REALITY101:

Punkass you tryna get laid huh? She got aids u know?
REALITY101:

Aww homie i didnt know this Arrow was your btch. She asked for it. From the moon she started calling her dad ggay. Not that i am complaining since I ain't ggay but imma kick-box her a lil-b.

As for Mrs. Chima, thats the only way we show love to each other. . . . . Meaning? We are cool. . Right Chima? undecided grin

REALITY101:

Roflmfao @ my momma doing cleaning job for the unknown family. Classic, you wish.

Nah honey you're momma ere busy selling her vvagina down the street, kick your weak asss dad out, bringing angry looking Nigerian men from the street into your house #reminds me of runaway love by Luda Cris# be honest how many times were you raaaped and molested by them old scary looking men? Ouch u tried telling your mom but she wouldnt listen? Sorry. . Uhmm did she say that cab driver was your dad? And u wondered why he still Bleep u? Sorry he ain't your papi.

Sorry you are the one with horrible family background so dont twist it. And since when did fcking random men got classified as hardworking?

Your life is so messed up already no matter how much you try to amend it, the horrible ish got to live inside of you. Punk yoUre one of the reasons I've got to believe that most of the people esp the btchs here are all victims of child abuse n molestation because u came online with your sad life calling names for no damn fcking reason "not that IGAF tho". Take it to the rehab.

I'm 101% straight but sorry btch i dont fck ho's like you cuz i love my life and don't wanna get infected with HI and V smiley

Enjoy your Easter ediot. You asked for it remember? smileysee ya when u talk more shit "repeat as usual" smiley
REALITY101:

Sad my arss. C'mon dawg telling that btch of yours to ignore is the most saddest thing thats gone happen to me tonight apart from Lakers losing 2 straight home games smiley. That punk really got jokes.

I ain't here to be nice to no damn lady homie, you know why? Cuz i have an amazing gf and I ain't tryna get laid by em ugly dry skin, dry lips and fatass naija girls. . Just saying.com

Woo for real youre screwing her?

Blablablablablablablablah of a jobless, braindead, and diseased arselicker. I didn't read any of that, I already know what would come out of a waste of space like you . The thread is now yours, knock your poverty stricken lowlife self out with it.

Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by LaParisienne(f): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2012
Ivynwa: Woyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Is Miss La Parisienne and MarcAnthony for real here (or is somebody gameplaying the MarcAnthony)?
I feel like clapping right now (if they are really here together.
Make some noiiiiisssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Somebody get the Champagne/Irish cream let's drink to the holy weekeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd!!

We missed you too. La Parisienne and MarcAnthon met here and are together, no game playing.

Yeah, let's drink to the holy weekend and other good things too. Cheeeeeeeeeeeeers
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Flashaldrin(m): 10:38am On Apr 08, 2012
MarcAnthon:

La Parisienne:

Blablablablablablablablah of a jobless, braindead, and diseased arselicker. I didn't read any of that, I already know what would come out of a waste of space like you . The thread is now yours, knock your poverty stricken lowlife self out with it.

wetin come happen? undecided
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by honeric01(m): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2012
Flashaldrin:

wetin come happen? undecided

Stubbornness happened grin
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by glitchyyy: 11:24am On Apr 08, 2012
La Parisienne:

We missed you too. La Parisienne and MarcAnthon met here and are together, no game playing.

Yeah, let's drink to the holy weekend and other good things too. Cheeeeeeeeeeeeers
the dirty biatch finally found a man!
Dayum!
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by beylinko(m): 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2012
Life is funny,dou dis ws 3mnths ago.i'm at a youth camp now and a lady askd dis same questn yesterday at 1 of our workshop. You guys triped me wit ur answers cos almost all d solution hv bin given. Like attracts like,d type of person u are is who u attract.Watch ur company 2 n u r jst 22 so wat d heck.Things happens wen u least expect it so dnt be 2 quick 2 jump.If u want more from my note u can contact dis mail. Abeypopson@yahoo.com.woud hv luv 2 add more bt tym...
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2012
glitchyyy: the dirty biatch finally found a man!
Dayum!

Yeap homie, some classless brother decided to clean her bleeped sad life up. I hope he went for hiv test.
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2012
La Parisienne:

Yea I know. So the saddness pushed u into finding love online? Lord, bad parenting sucks i swear.

Growing up having everything that every kid dream of is the best thing ever. Not just buying em toys, cars, vacations, games, movies, picnics, dad and son time etc, rather knowing that he will always be there to protect me n my sisters.

Take your estupid sad life to rehab. You started following me for no reason calling me names and I warned you. Hahaha. If you like edit the thread a million times I dont give a Bleep
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2012
But for a brothers sake, imma let you go. For now undecided grin

Enjoy your Easter skunk
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Ivynwa(f): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2012
La Parisienne:

I am happy for you dear, whispering it looks like you got one of the good Naija men----classy and sweet carriage, the aroma of which can be perceived from the screen of his computer right across the internet.

REALITY101:

Mr Reality Sir, I don't mean to bring you down sweetie, it just sucks big time to me when I see people offering advice and (shoulders to lean on) to their fellow nairalanders when they bring their problems to the forum only to turn around hours, days, weeks, months even years later to begin to mock these same people with their problems. It is the lowest any human being can stoop to really. How can a gentleman like you find it in you to mock this young lady with the pains she had growing up? It is very insensitive of you, are we Nigerians that insensitive that I see these things happening in this forum?

I don't care what anybody says about me when I broach this subject, I already made enemies here in nairaland from kicking against that and I don't give a damn. If you want to get angry and mad at me too and begin to curse out, you can do that. I have my way of handling people that do that. All i need do is jump your posts that way such persons can never never get to me with their words. I am sure you understand that what you did is unpretty and chill and even apologise to her.

@La Parisienne
You should have ignored it all from the start and you won't have to be trading insults with him like that. Don't allow people bring you down to their level if the level they chose is wallowing in the gutter of abusing people/bitterness and negativity.
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2012
Flashaldrin:
sup bro, long time.
Flasher bro grin wazup? long time, indeed. U up for some maths bashing!? wink cos imma whip something, bro angry

La Parisienne:

La Parisienne, calme toi, c'est la vie. Il y a beaucoup de gens qui se menent comme ce garcon. Il ne te reste pas qu'une chose a faire: les ignorer!
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2012
Ivynwa:
I am happy for you dear, whispering it looks like you got one of the good Naija men----classy and sweet carriage, the aroma of which can be perceived from the screen of his computer right across the internet.

Mr Reality Sir, I don't mean to bring you down sweetie, it just sucks big time to me when I see people offering advice and (shoulders to lean on) to their fellow nairalanders when they bring their problems to the forum only to turn around hours, days, weeks, months even years later to begin to mock these same people with their problems. It is the lowest any human being can stoop to really. How can a gentleman like you find it in you to mock this young lady with the pains she had growing up? It is very insensitive of you, are we Nigerians that insensitive that I see these things happening in this forum?

I don't care what anybody says about me when I broach this subject, I already made enemies here in nairaland from kicking against that and I don't give a damn. If you want to get angry and mad at me too and begin to curse out, you can do that. I have my way of handling people that do that. All i need do is jump your posts that way such persons can never never get to me with their words. I am sure you understand that what you did is unpretty and chill and even apologise to her.

I ain't gonna curse you ou nor get mad at you. I owe no explanation or whatsoever to you or anyone here. I didnt bring this topic up to mock her I swear to you. I am not evil, heartless and I sure not Saint Machael. I was on a different thread when I saw her thread at the bottom of that current thread so I clicked without knowing the starter. My 1st comment on this thread came with sense of humor n piece of joke, not joke about what she passed thru in her family rather about the dude she went to visit.

She poked me by calling me names as usual with no reasons. So Ms. Judge I hit back. Now you get it?

About Nigerians being insensitive or whatever, thats bullshit because thats not in anyway me being whatever you call it. I was born in England, with em white kids around and racism, i was tot to stand my ground irrespective of who or where and I still stand on it as I grow. . Yeap. Not to physical abuse a woman tho.

This chick has been poking me calling me names which I have no problem with because she don't know shit bout me nor anyone here and none the bullshits here get off of my computer or cell phone into me.

So yall need to learn how to take some shot when send one out.

@apology? Like seriously I have no problem apologizing to her if me re-opening this thread refreshed her past. And seriously I had absolutely nothing on my mind when I first commented on this thread.

Hmm just coming in from Church and with the church spirit still me imma say "I'm sorry for saying em things that I said to her" smiley hope she understand. kiss

If you don't mind, I have a date to catch up with smiley
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Ivynwa(f): 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2012
REALITY101:

I ain't gonna curse you ou nor get mad at you. I owe no explanation or whatsoever to you or anyone here. I didnt bring this topic up to mock her I swear to you. I am not evil, heartless and I sure not Saint Machael. I was on a different thread when I saw her thread at the bottom of that current thread so I clicked without knowing the starter. My 1st comment on this thread came with sense of humor n piece of joke, not joke about what she passed thru in her family rather about the dude she went to visit.

She poked me by calling me names as usual with no reasons. So Ms. Judge I hit back. Now you get it?

About Nigerians being insensitive or whatever, thats bullshit because thats not in anyway me being whatever you call it. I was born in England, with em white kids around and racism, i was tot to stand my ground irrespective of who or where and I still stand on it as I grow. . Yeap. Not to physical abuse a woman tho.

This chick has been poking me calling me names which I have no problem with because she don't know shit bout me nor anyone here and none the bullshits here get off of my computer or cell phone into me.

So yall need to learn how to take some shot when send one out.

@apology? Like seriously I have no problem apologizing to her if me re-opening this thread refreshed her past. And seriously I had absolutely nothing on my mind when I first commented on this thread.

Hmm just coming in from Church and with the church spirit still me imma say "I'm sorry for saying em things that I said to her" smiley hope she understand. kiss

If you don't mind, I have a date to catch up with smiley

Awwwwwwwwwww
Didn' I say that you are a gentleman?
I know that I have been seeing REALITY101 around the forum and he seems cool. Do have a great Easter dearie, did you mention a date------please run along. grin grin and hugs to you. kiss
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Valuee(m): 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2012
@la parisienne
As regards attracting the wrong guyz, I would advise you consider you choices....by that I mean what you communicate as a whole, either to opposite or similar sex. Both verbal and non-verbal communication, beginning from your choice of clothes, dressing, the places you attend, the company you keep, way and manner of verbal communication etc. A lot comes into consideration when it comes to attraction. Science also proves it that like objects attract one another.
So, it's more about what you're doing to attract them than why they are always around you.
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:43am On Jan 16, 2013
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Mynd44: 5:05am On Jan 16, 2013
Idowu, where this French babe go na? I wanna hear the concluding part
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Gudintent: 6:01am On Jan 16, 2013
Yes @ID

I would also like to know smiley

The fact that you put a comma makes it more interesting

Can't believe I just spent the best part of an hour reading about MarcAnthon & La Parisienne

Beautiful
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Bukkyshort(m): 7:12am On Jan 16, 2013
Email me pls....I have something to tell u personally. Bukkyshort@yahoo.com
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by collinsoft(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2013
La Parisienne: Hello Nairalanders,
I am new here and this is my first thread. I need help to understand what's going on with me, please read and advice.
@OP, can we get to knw better? My name is collins n wuldnt mind if we can chat privately. Please help me with ur contact on collinsoft2000@yahoo.com thanks

I grew up in a dysfunctional home where my parents din't love themselves and they took it out on the children. They didn't show us love, didn't teach us they basic things in life. Infact, they weren't ready for parenthood. This really affected me.

Consequently, I grew up yearning for love from outside without understanding the reality of life. This led me to making bad choices in men. I have only had one real relationship in my entire life.

Long story short, I have forgiven my parents and I've let go the anger and bitterness I had towards them for ruining my childhood. I also realised that I needed to work on myself to stop attracting bad men. So I took some time off the dating scene to develop myself and be a better person while waiting for my soulmate smiley, I was single for about 10 months.

Then came the DISASTER. I went for my friend's wedding in October. I met a nice looking guy and he followed me everywhere. After much persuasion, I gave him my  contact but we don't live in the same town. We talked on the phone consistently and I started developing feelings for him. But I delayed going to see him. After 2 months of corresponding, I thought he was in love with and I decided to visit him but I refused to get intimate on the first night with.

This when I saw his true colours. He wasn't the gentleman I thought he was. After much fighting and I still refused, he asked me leave his house by 7 am the next morning which I did. I deleted him from my memory the moment I got home.

I knw that I dodged a bullet and I'm grateful to GOD, but I'll like to knw what I did wrong that I'm attracting them jerks. Why did this imbechile waste his time and money calling me when he didn't mean it? What do men gain from tricking sincere girls into sham relationships when punny is so cheap and readily availaible from love peddles?

P.S: I'm 22, a hardworking graduate with prospects and I'm really really beatiful( nice shape and gorgeous face) smiley. This has absolutely nothing to do with my looks.

Also, my standards aren' too high. I just need an articulate and intellectual man who has prospects, lives responsibly, whom I find attractive. Can't compromise on the intellect aspect though, else I'll be bored to death.

Am I asking for too much?

Thanks for your polite and comprehensive response

Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by collinsoft(m): 7:46am On Jan 16, 2013
La Parisienne: Hello Nairalanders,
I am new here and this is my first thread. I need help to understand what's going on with me, please read and advice.

I grew up in a dysfunctional home where my parents din't love themselves and they took it out on the children. They didn't show us love, didn't teach us they basic things in life. Infact, they weren't ready for parenthood. This really affected me.

Consequently, I grew up yearning for love from outside without understanding the reality of life. This led me to making bad choices in men. I have only had one real relationship in my entire life.

Long story short, I have forgiven my parents and I've let go the anger and bitterness I had towards them for ruining my childhood. I also realised that I needed to work on myself to stop attracting bad men. So I took some time off the dating scene to develop myself and be a better person while waiting for my soulmate smiley, I was single for about 10 months.

Then came the DISASTER. I went for my friend's wedding in October. I met a nice looking guy and he followed me everywhere. After much persuasion, I gave him my  contact but we don't live in the same town. We talked on the phone consistently and I started developing feelings for him. But I delayed going to see him. After 2 months of corresponding, I thought he was in love with and I decided to visit him but I refused to get intimate on the first night with.

This when I saw his true colours. He wasn't the gentleman I thought he was. After much fighting and I still refused, he asked me leave his house by 7 am the next morning which I did. I deleted him from my memory the moment I got home.

I knw that I dodged a bullet and I'm grateful to GOD, but I'll like to knw what I did wrong that I'm attracting them jerks. Why did this imbechile waste his time and money calling me when he didn't mean it? What do men gain from tricking sincere girls into sham relationships when punny is so cheap and readily availaible from love peddles?

P.S: I'm 22, a hardworking graduate with prospects and I'm really really beatiful( nice shape and gorgeous face) smiley. This has absolutely nothing to do with my looks.

Also, my standards aren' too high. I just need an articulate and intellectual man who has prospects, lives responsibly, whom I find attractive. Can't compromise on the intellect aspect though, else I'll be bored to death.

@OP, can we get to knw better? My name is collins n wuldnt mind if we can chat privately. Please help me with ur contact on collinsoft2000@yahoo.com thanks

Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by ITbomb(m): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2013
La Parisienne:

Nne , you fit the category
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2013
Lolz... see dem! followers with mission, una funny die o!

Well... She'll b bck to explain in 9months. wink
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by ITbomb(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lolz... see dem! followers with mission, una funny die o!

Well... She'll b bck to explain in 9months. wink
undecided
Maintain your lane
Your time don pass
Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by Youngpo413: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
LaParisienne:
Hello Nairalanders,

you are what you attract,simple.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bra Types Every Lady Should Know.(pix Included) / Why Are You Still Single? / Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.