Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? (18305 Views)

Poll: Would you date/marry a submissive man?

Yes, Of Course!: 30% (18 votes)
No: 38% (23 votes)
Depends on the situation: 31% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? / Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by MrsChima(f): 10:30am On May 28, 2012
Lord_Reed: @Mrs.C
Go supermom go! ℓ☺ℓ

The active word is BEHIND.

@Tisabone
Being the head doesn't mean doing things your way all the time. [b]I respect men (and women) who can pause and say let me consult my spouse then get back to you. That shows repect for your unio[/b]n.

Behind every man.....means the man leans on the woman for support and insight. kiss kiss tongue tongue

Lord Reed....you know damn well most men do not have the common sense to say the emboldened because many of them have been indoctrinated that they do not have to lean on their neck...their wives for support and insight and then expect her to accept failure because the man was being an arsehole.

I do acknowledged that most societies have traditionized if you will that men head because women aren't capable of making sound suggestions which tells me that societies are far behind in evolution. As I have stated previously that most men assumed that because they have a penis between their stumps that they are more cognitively endowed and their no errors in their thinking. I find that to be disappointedly and atrocious.

I am all for TEAM WORK and knowing that both should inform and conform with each other to be the power couple with the direction of the MOST HIGH.

I have always been against following mankind because mankind is flawed. Exhibit A: Countries are ran down to the ground by men leaders and most countries views women as inferior hence misogynistic policies. wink cheesy

I am most absolute certain that none of these leaders conferred with their wives.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by bukatyne(f): 12:06pm On May 28, 2012
TisaBone: when i worked in sales talking on the phone trying to convince people to buy stuff, every single time i ever talked to a man, he would always say "i have to ask my wife first, i can' sign up/buy this without her permission." So one day, i outright asked one man "I thought u were the man of the house, you don't need your wife's permission." and he replied "You don't know my wife!"

So i think that men act like they wear the pants in a relationship when actually i think its the other way around. men don't mind taking the passenger seat as long as nobody knows!

also, i myself dont want a submissive man, i just want a sweet man, who is gentle, loving, attentive, and caring, and doesn't have to prove every five seconds that he's this alpha male, continuously beating on his chest and roaring to prove that he is in charge.

u re already describing a submissive man
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by warrior101: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

No, my chauvinistic brother. See, what I mean is he knows when it is time to "argue" and when to let stuff go.
I don't mean take "bull". I don't mean to shell out money. I mean...don't be combative.

You could have just said all these above and not it depends... If you dont want a man (even a woman) to be combative dont tempt him, my feminist/tomboy sister... Not arguing and knowing when to let go is called maturity and it comes with expiriences and/or age... I have know you as a female user here on NL to argue ane never let go so i assume you prefer them gay aka sumbsive(Or simply put not argue and let go leavin you in control and proud). I am not say it is a bad thing for you but it is socialy unacceptable...
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2012
warrior101:

You could have just said all these above and not it depends... If you dont want a man (even a woman) to be combative dont tempt him, my feminist/tomboy sister... Not arguing and knowing when to let go is called maturity and it comes with expiriences and/or age... I have know you as a female user here on NL to argue ane never let go so i assume you prefer them gay aka sumbsive(Or simply put not argue and let go leavin you in control and proud). I am not say it is a bad thing for you but it is socialy unacceptable...

^^My point exactly.
Men who don't know when to let stuff go....
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by warrior101: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

A man is a leader in what? As you can see clearly men has been running things for a long time and see how great it urned out! lipsrsealed

I think men need to learn that they don't know everything and shouldn't have an issue with asking their wives/women to help brainstorm for a better outcome.

Men complains about doing everything and want the woman to step in...UHMMMM I thought the man was the leader?

let me tell you a little joke but take it seriously ~ Women in powerfull positions who are mostly widow or single have been know in the past to fight for this your cause put we MEN wouldnt allow it into public although now that its democrazy regime some powerful men feel they can use those as a weapon agaist opponents they allow it into public promising woman power that they will never give them to win their sympathy it first started by allowing women to vote and on and on and while they are at it the other party are negotiating with homosaxual community... For you to know that we are the head imaging that men are in one country and women anoda and there was a war, you know for sure men will win and take women slave... So to end the fight elders gathered and set our different roles and for ages it has worked until these political despirados came. Hand dey pain me im on mobile
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by warrior101: 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

^^My point exactly.
Men who don't know when to let stuff go....

lol na ur way odoyo
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by warrior101: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
Royal-VII:
(Imo) the best relationships involve 2 people who are versatile and can play both roles with equal efficiency

I personally am attracted to aggressive women who like to fight and argue..But i can adjust to a submissive woman as well.

so i enjoy both populations of women...tha female testosterone laced hybrid man butches....and the little innocent shy princess who like to be dominated

Versatility and Flexibility are the best forumulas...IMO

If you have a Woman who "only" likes dominant men...yet she herself has a dominant personality...lol...well all i can say is good luck finding love

Which man isnt attracted to aggresive woman.. I can boldly say there hardly isnt but it is only a feltish just like women secretly admire a man's behind... Couple understand these stuffs they will know how to please theirsele without stepping beyond bounds like you said flexibility...
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by warrior101: 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
Royal-VII:
Most American Black Men that i know and have spoken too, dispise aggresive black women..

They see aggression in women as a "Masculine and tranny" trait and feel there can be only one King Or Ruler...

The psychology and physiology of the Black tranny..is complicated...and forms a unique dilemma

You see...black trannies naturally are born with more testosterone which leads to more explosive energy and aggression...

Yet at the same time they are "women"...shemales...

This leads to a Social Quagmire ...so to speak

They themselves are inherently already aggressive...and they are desired most by black males who they themselves are also already more "Aggressive"(most)

This is why so many Black couples..family...communities have so much violence and fighting.

Many times Black trannies and Black men cannot get along "socially"...Its like Two Male Bulls butting heads
If you need any more clear examples of how Testosterone laced black tranny are...just look at the 100 meter track meets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeO3sZlCB9Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj9ZpdQqiJY

Look at her shoulders at 4:40....smh@ Jamaican Hybrid Man Bulls...

Some Black women have just as much or even Higher Testosterone Levels than men...

Especially Jamaican trannies (fastest tranny in the world)....Clearly wink

lol
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
Royal-VII:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeO3sZlCB9Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj9ZpdQqiJY

My heroes!! kiss

We gonna take it again this year! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by bukatyne(f): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2012
i used to think submission was a bad thing or a woman's 'curse' until God opened my eyes. actually, in an ideal marriage, a man is first submissive to his wife before she submits to him. i define submission as 'esteeming the other person above urself'. if we look at d definition of love in 1cor13:4-8, we would c that a man that is humble, polite, trust his wife, endures all things, respect her etc already esteems her above himself and therefore, the woman has to submit (esteem him above herself) so dere's a balance so that no one is played. a man is d head (source/ building block) of his home because a man must decide to get married (ideally) and approach a lady b4 a home can be built. however, the place of headship is more of a responsibility than a privilege. this means that a man has to do everything in his power to make d marriage work cos he is d head just like a DG ll do all he has to do to make his company excel. have a blessed day!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by LordReed(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2012
@Bukatyne
The Bible doesn't call it submission. Those qualities you described are called Meekness - having power and using it to serve. It is the wife who called to "submit" the man is called to love like Jesus. Jesus did not/does not submit to the Church, He serves the Church while the Church submits to Him.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by bukatyne(f): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2012
Lord_Reed: @Bukatyne
The Bible doesn't call it submission. Those qualities you described are called Meekness - having power and using it to serve. It is the wife who called to "submit" the man is called to love like Jesus. Jesus did not/does not submit to the Church, He serves the Church while the Church submits to Him.
oya tell me d difference btw serving and submission! when a man is serving, is he not submittin? u know, i used to think that submission was a woman's curse or something until my eyes were opened and i saw that any problem wit we dat didn't understand! afteral, all christians (male n female) are told to submit to one another Eph 5:21, Rom 12:9-10. i c submission as esteeming others above urself, considering them first etc. if u cal that service, al well and good but i know that the Bible expects mutual submission from d couple. ve a splendid night rest
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by LordReed(m): 10:45am On Jun 06, 2012
Service and submission are very different my dear. In simple terms Service means to do something for someone else the person may not be able to do for themselves while submission is to give over the power to another.

Let's see Eph.5:22 - 25:
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."
"Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;"

I emboldened the active words. For the wife it is submit for the husband it is give yourself in love.
One of the reasons for this is that the man is the spear tip while his family - wife & children follow him in the body. The tip paves the way for the others, that is the man's position.

I think the contention women really have is does this make the man more important? It does not, it only gives him more responsibility. He is responsible for discipline and order, he is responsible to God. Note what God said about Abraham in Gen. 18:19 (paraphrase) "...he will command his children...".

Women are not second class citizens because they required to submit rather they are empowered because their husbands end up serving them.

As submitting to one another that reference was to the entire Body of Christ while the immediately following verses are specifically to husbands and wives.

Do not think men have it easy. Anybody who knows the true meaning of leadership and headship knows that the responsibilities of the position are not to be trifled with or snubbed at. The failure of men as fathers is what has made it seem like men are simply arrogating a position and privileges to themselves.

Marry a wise man, a servant-leader and you will understand the difference.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by paix(m): 4:17am On Jun 09, 2012
It's going to be a bonus for the woman who goes about looking for charms to control her husband.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by MrsChima(f): 8:04am On Jun 09, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

My heroes!! kiss

We gonna take it again this year! cheesy cheesy

Ain't they hating hard Sis?!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go women go! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by MrsChima(f): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2012
When the smoke settles......a man shouldn't expect a woman to submit or service him if he can't submit and service the ONE above him. kiss kiss kiss kiss

It is called PURE LEADERSHIP. wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by LordReed(m): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
When the smoke settles......a man shouldn't expect a woman to submit or service him if he can't submit and service the ONE above him. kiss kiss kiss kiss

It is called PURE LEADERSHIP. wink

Exactly where a lot of them fail reflecting badly on us all.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by MrsChima(f): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Exactly where a lot of them fail reflecting badly on us all.

Any solutions on how to fix the "bad falls"?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by LordReed(m): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Any solutions on how to fix the "bad falls"?

No shortcuts. Acquire knowledge, wisdom and foresight then add humility. Basically the fruits of the Spirit in a male package.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Does Love Work? / But Why Are Nigerian Girls Wicked Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.