Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? (4386 Views)

Ladies And Gents, Who Is To Be Blamed For This Konjification {pix} / MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers / Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2012
@sexkillz
we are talking about prostitution, therefore whether a man or woman, it's irrelevant. MEN LIKE S[b]E[/b]X (whether with a man or woman) therefore a male LovePeddler will equally try to financially profit from that fact.

how can you only blame customers for "encouraging" the business, while dismissing whoever started that business? again, if there was no business to begin with, then customers would be nowhere to be found.

@Freecocoa
- so the LovePeddler has NO other choices?!
- are you saying that it is BY FORCE to be a pr[b]o[/b]stitute?
- is anyone putting a gun to the head of the pr[b]o[/b]stitute and demand that she sells her "goods"?
- cant the ashi walk away and find herself another job?
- why the fact that she doesnt, dont automatically make her as bad as the buyer?

@Ronkebp
yes, for the ashis, but to the customers it's the scarcity of toto that is to be blamed.
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by freecocoa(f): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2012
@Ronkebp
Mind elaborating? Cos I'm sure there are girls who are into it not really for the money.
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2012
why not half it?
it takes two to tango
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

@sexkillz

how can you only blame customers for "encouraging" the business, while dismissing whoever started that business? again, if there was no business to begin with, then customers would be nowhere to be found.

Let's say a girl decides to start a pro[i]s[/i]titution business today. She advertises herself. But she is yet to become a full fledged pro[i]s[/i]titute, why? Cos she is yet to be patronized! Yet to be paid for sex! Mind you, she could be sex[i]u[/i]ally active, but the moment she decides to accept money for sex, that makes her a pro[i]s[/i]titute! So if i dont patronize her, how will her business be sustained? It is one thing to display your wares, and it is another to make profit from sales!
No Customer = No Profit!
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by freecocoa(f): 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2012
MBJ
Exactly what I was saying about going back and forth with this,it'll always end with the opponent turning around to re ask the question asked, only twisting it in favor of his own party.

I'm not saying its by force to be an ashi but we already know they exist,my point of argument is why the trade is still booming,the buyers are responsible for that,if the buyers keep buying then the trade will never end but if the buyers can be responsible enough(don't know if that's the right word to use) to ignore these hos then there will be nothing like prosttitution. Simple.
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2012
sexkillz:

Let's say a girl decides to start a pro[i]s[/i]titution business today. She advertises herself. But she is yet to become a full fledged pro[i]s[/i]titute, why? Cos she is yet to be patronized! Yet to be paid for sex! Mind you, she could be sex[i]u[/i]ally active, but the moment she decides to accept money for sex, that makes her a pro[i]s[/i]titute! So if i dont patronize her, how will her business be sustained? It is one thing to display your wares, and it is another to make profit from sales!
No Customer = No Profit!

bro, the minute this gal decides that she wants to sell her body for money then she IS a LovePeddler!!!! whether she has done the deed or not is irrelevant because the brain don kolo finish!
here is a clue: if she advertised her services online (even though she is a virgin), would you say that this was a virgin or a pr[b]o[/b]stitute's ad?!

IMHO the minute she has decided that selling her body is what she is willing to do to make money, then she has officially graduated from the ASHI university.

receiving money (or even doing the do) is not the issue, her MIND IS! anyone who is willing to sell her good for monetary gain etc is a pr[b]o[/b]stitute in my world . . . . . . . . . because not all get paid in money, or even have s[b]e[/b]x, and yet they STILL are pr[b]o[/b]stitutes.

@freecocoa
the only reason the trend will never end is because there ARE ashis out there. you can only solve a problem by dealing with it at ITS ROOT. the root of the problem is women willing to get paid for s[b]e[/b]xual favors
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by freecocoa(f): 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2012
^
So how do you suggest the problem should be dealt with?
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

bro, the minute this gal decides that she wants to sell her body for money then she IS a LovePeddler!!!! whether she has done the deed or not is irrelevant because the brain don kolo finish!
here is a clue: if she advertised her services online (even though she is a virgin), would you say that this was a virgin or a pr[b]o[/b]stitute's ad?!

IMHO the minute she has decided that selling her body is what she is willing to do to make money, then she has officially graduated from the ASHI university.

receiving money (or even doing the do) is not the issue, her MIND IS! anyone who is willing to sell her good for monetary gain etc is a pr[b]o[/b]stitute in my world . . . . . . . . . because not all get paid in money, or even have s[b]e[/b]x, and yet they STILL are pr[b]o[/b]stitutes.

I dont buy this line of thought! An argumentative fallacy if you please. Why? Because you cant read minds! Whatever goes on in the mind is subjective! If a girl decides to become a pro[i]s[/i]titute this very minute, and the next minute she changes her mind, would you still term her a pro[i]s[/i]titute?
A pr[i]o[/i]stitute is anyone that engages in sex[i]u[/i]al activity for payment! If no activity for payment takes place, terming her a pro[i]s[/i]titute is wrong!. . .
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by ronkebp(f): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2012
MBJ, the scarcity of kitten and money grin grin grin grin grin grin

Freecocoa, that is the way i see it, because majority of the ashis are out there because of their pocket, infact Nigeria A.sha, wos' na hunger push 95% of them to dat dommot.

The customers on the other hand, might be sex starved, or addicted to sex, or just for the fun of it, because it is cheaper and you really don't get emotionally attached to them, Just do the thing, pour the akamuuu and waka. wink wink wink
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2012
infact Nigeria A.sha, wos' na hunger push 95% of them to dat dommot.
Yeah ri[i]g[/i]ht!
A prostit[i]u[/i]te is "anyone" that engages in sex[i]u[/i]al activity for payment! Irrespective of gender, race, nationality!
So prost[i]i[/i]tutes in other countries engage in pro[i]s[/i]titution, and get paid, for the fun of getting paid? Haha, very funny!
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by ronkebp(f): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2012
sexkillz:

Yeah ri[i]g[/i]ht!
A prostit[i]u[/i]te is "anyone" that engages in sex[i]u[/i]al activity for payment! Irrespective of gender, race, nationality!
So prost[i]i[/i]tutes in other countries engage in pro[i]s[/i]titution, and get paid, for the fun of getting paid? Haha, very funny!

Yeap!!!! but in america for example 75% of the prostitutes are in it for the money, while the rest are addicted to sex. infact it is even lesser than that gan sef.
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2012
ronkebp:

Yeap!!!! but in america for example 75% of the LovePeddlers are in it for the money, while the rest are addicted to sex. infact it is even lesser than that gan sef.
Now, it's addiction to sex? I thought it was "scarcity of money" according to your earlier post? Now those addicted to sex, i mean the remaining 25%, do they get paid?
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by freecocoa(f): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2012
@Ronkebp,lmao @ pour the akamu. abeg make I go perch somewhere else,all these ashawo talk don tire me.
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2012
sexkillz:

Now, it's addiction to sex? I thought it was "scarcity of money" according to your earlier post? Now those addicted to sex, i mean the remaining 25%, do they get paid?

sexkillz:

Yeah ri[i]g[/i]ht!

sexkillz:

No Customer = No Profit!

see as u dey follow ashawo thread.
guy u too wroung
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2012
OK_2_NV:

guy u too wroung
And that is supposed to be a problem of yours? In 2 words, Tell me why i should care about what you think?
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by Princek12(m): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2012
sexkillz:

I dont buy this line of thought! An argumentative fallacy if you please. Why? Because you cant read minds! Whatever goes on in the mind is subjective! If a girl decides to become a pro[i]s[/i]titute this very minute, and the next minute she changes her mind, would you still term her a pro[i]s[/i]titute?
A pr[i]o[/i]stitute is anyone that engages in sex[i]u[/i]al activity for payment! If no activity for payment takes place, terming her a pro[i]s[/i]titute is wrong!. . .

In determining whether someone is culpable, the intent to perform the act must be ascertained. While intent sometimes is not always clear, it could be inferred from the circumstances. That being said, a girl who places an ad for prostitution is guilty of the act of solicitation of prostitution. The intent to solicit prostitution could be inferred from the circumstances. There is no one earth who can read another person's mind, save for voodoo men and babalawos, that is if you give them the benefit of the doubt.
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2012
That being said, a girl who places an ad for prostitution is guilty of the act of solicitation of prostitution.
. . .And not prostitution, Just the act of solicitation!
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by Dsage1: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2012
The urge for sex in men ar vry strong,infact,sex is next to d food in wch man cannot do/live without.Der4,man tend to go extra mile to obtain it anywer its available even if its going to cost his life.So, women/providers shud b blame entirely for prostitution cos anywer,anytime sex is available men wi alway patronised.But if women stop engaging demsef anymore,men has no choice dan to relied on der gf of wait til der get marry.
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by Dsage1: 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2012
The urge for sex in men ar vry strong,infact,sex is next to d food in wch man cannot do/live without.Der4,man tend to go extra mile to obtain it anywer its available even if its going to cost his life.So, women/providers shud b blame entirely for prostitution cos anywer,anytime sex is available men wi alway patronised.But if women stop engaging demsef anymore,men has no choice dan to relied on der gf of wait til der get marry.
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2012
infact,sex is next to d food in wch man cannot do/live without.Der4,man tend to go extra mile to obtain it anywer its available even if its going to cost his life.
Smh!
So what about Sugar Mummies that pay boys to hav[i]e [/i]sex? What advice do you have for them? See as you finish your generation of men! So you go the extra mile for sex, even if it will cost you your life? Few minutes of pleasure?

Smh!
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2012
sexkillz:

Smh!
So what about Sugar Mummies that pay boys to hav[i]e [/i]sex? What advice do you have for them? See as you finish your generation of men! So you go the extra mile for sex, even if it will cost you your life? Few minutes of pleasure?

Smh!

u get prik at all?
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2012
^^^
If you dont mind, your big dense head is blocking me from seeing reasonable arguments! Na me born you? Go ask your papa the question, then come back come yarn me! Good boy! cheesy
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by claremont(m): 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2012
OK_2_NV:

guy u too wroung
LWKMD4H! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by Princek12(m): 1:49am On Jan 06, 2012
sexkillz:

. . .And not prostitution, Just the act of solicitation!

solicitation is also a crime.
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 06, 2012
sexkillz:

No Customer = No Profit!

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cynthiafred67:

Well I agree with sexkillz, if  no one is buying nobody will be selling. So I guess the customer is to be blamed.

cool cool

freecocoa:

MBJ
Exactly what I was saying about going back and forth with this,it'll always end with the opponent turning around to re ask the question asked, only twisting it in favor of his own party.

I'm not saying its by force to be an ashi but we already know they exist,my point of argument is why the trade is still booming,the buyers are responsible for that,if the buyers keep buying then the trade will never end but if the buyers can be responsible enough(don't know if that's the right word to use) to ignore these hos then there will be nothing like prosttitution. Simple.

cool cool

THANK YOU GUY/GALS!! It's common sense.  grin
the life line to every business is it's clientele/customers. Without that it's doomed!!  grin

Mr, Cork:

is someone planning to sell punnny here? cheesy

mchewWWw!!  grin
Don't worry about it. Who ever she or he is  lipsrsealed grin, they are above your league. Even if it is one pound or one U.S. dollar you couldn't afford it. truss mii wink
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 06, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

@Freecocoa
- so the LovePeddler has NO other choices?!
- are you saying that it is BY FORCE to be a pr0stitute?
- is anyone putting a gun to the head of the pr0stitute and demand that she sells her "goods"?
- cant the ashi walk away and find herself another job?

- why the fact that she doesnt, dont automatically make her as bad as the buyer?

LOL bro! UH YEAH!! x2!!  grin

@the last one it's not always that easy to "just walk away". pr0stitutes fall victim to many predators from obsessed clients, to homicidal and abusive p!mps, to even drug addiction, all of which can hinder their ability to live normal lives especially without help.

I think you should read my response on the original thread.  wink

So MBJ, bro if you saw a h0e on the street corner,
because you are a man and therefore a "fan of s3x", you are telling me you would "buy some"?  grin grin

i HIGHLY doubt it.  grin Why? because I am sure you know of the possibilities: unwanted pregnancy and diseases.

So no matter how fine the babe makes herself look or how "good" she claims to be, someone like you with standards would not pay!! And yet you are a man, who likes s3x i imagine. So my point is, some men are just 'pig hearted' and just like the kinky/naughty stuff and therefore these women appeal to these men and target these men who keep the system going.
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 06, 2012
sexkillz:

bro, i dont have to Be Intimate with anyone to know an ashi. look around you, THEY ARE THERE!!!!
see how all them gals are quick to say that they will fukc you if you buy them a BB etc. just because I refuse, does that make them any LESS ashis?! BWAAAAAAAAAHH! the intent is there and that is ALL i need to KNOW and CONFIRM that they are pr[b]o[/b]stitutes.

anyone who advertises online or walk around looking for customers IS a LovePeddler, whether she gets customers or NOT. if YOU need to see her on her back to confirm/believe that then that's all on you. "we" know who they are.

Princek12:

solicitation is also a crime.

well said! most ashis in the real world who get arrested, are arrested for SOLICITATION  (because most cops cant go all the way) . . . . .  and that is all that is needed to confirm that they are ashis.

MsDarkSkin:

THANK YOU GUY/GALS!! It's common sense.  grin
the life line to every business is it's clientele/customers. Without that it's doomed!!  grin

i am sorry to say that the lifeline to ANY business is the QUALITY OF ITS PRODUCT. so if the cootie cat is SWEEEET, then customer will be back for more.

MsDarkSkin:

So MBJ, bro if you saw a h0e on the street corner,
because you are a man and therefore a "fan of s3x", you are telling me you would "buy some"?  grin grin

i HIGHLY doubt it.  grin Why? because I am sure you know of the possibilities: unwanted pregnancy and diseases.

yes i do but, at the same time, i dont blames those who do need these gals. to each their own. . . . . . . . . .

So no matter how fine the babe makes herself look or how "good" she claims to be, someone like you with standards would not pay!! And yet you are a man, who likes s3x i imagine. So my point is, some men are just 'pig hearted' and just like the kinky/naughty stuff and therefore these women appeal to these men and target these men who keep the system going.

you are not looking at it the right way:
- there are men who dont Be Intimate, and therefore these gals are their only salvation to bust a nut.
- there are men who dont have the guts to talk to women therefore their only consolation is with ashis. remember, some go to meet these gal (guys) for more than just s[b]e[/b]x.
- there are men who need these women, in order to fulfill the fantasies that their wives/gf is not willing to do.
- there are men who are tired of mounting the whale that ended up as their wives (thanks to a few kids), and therefore they need these gals to get their s[b]e[/b]xual satisfaction back on.
- there are men that are addicted to sex and therefore they have to go to these women to satisfy their urges.
- also, some men dont pay these gals with money but maybe with a job position, favors etc.

but the important point is that, no matter what the reason is as to why men pay these hoes, if these gals were NOT there then there would be no prostitution to talk about.
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 06, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LOL bro! UH YEAH!! x2!!  grin

@the last one it's not always that easy to "just walk away". pr0stitutes fall victim to many predators from obsessed clients, to homicidal and abusive p!mps, to even drug addiction, all of which can hinder their ability to live normal lives especially without help.

I think you should read my response on the original thread.  wink

their GREED is the reason why most have difficulties to walk away. they are making MORE THAN MOST and therefore, going back to flip burgers at Mc Ds is not an option for them, and actually look down on such people.

as i said on the other thread, i do sympathize for the ones who are forced into such lifestyle, but lets be serious here: many aint and are just lazy cunts who want the easy money. working a whole month to get what their coochies gets them in a few days is not an option for these gals. i wont even talk of the ones who just love to be fukced and simply are turning an hobby into a biz.
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2012
*sighs!!* ok mbj if you say so bro. grin
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by Dsage1: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2012
@sexkillz,ar u impotent or gay?Go &do more research abt d evolution of man,u wi discova dat man like pleasure and sex is one of his gr8test pleasure/happiness he usually seek for after food.History make us kno dat,in d olding days wen der was no paid lovepeddler,some men killed,steal,scam or even cheated or lost der integrty because of sex/woman,wch cost dem der life/jailed wen caught.So,as long as women sti make demsef available 4 sex in return for cash/gift,men wi keeps patronizng dem cos sex to man is food&natural tendency.As for Suga Mummy u mentioned,2tins mayb d causes,is either dey use dem for ritual purpose or to satisfy der sexual urge/broken ass.We ar in d civilize society now,If women stop selling der body today,men has no option dan to concentrate on der partners.So women shud b blame for prostitution.
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by IbroSaunks(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2012
both are to blaim, but more blaim lies with the supplier! The customers go out there because he knows there is supply! If there was no supply, the customer would learn to kill the yearning for supply naturally, or find other "alternatives"!
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? by Adaeze003(f): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2012
if there's no seller, there'll be no customer! And vice versa. So both are to blame, as two wrongs can't make a right! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) / / A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.