Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Letter To My Child.( Anderson Chimere) Baby Xynerise Is Born. Hurray! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter To My Child.( Anderson Chimere) Baby Xynerise Is Born. Hurray! (1205 Views)

''What Should I Do? My Child Steals From Everyone'' / Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband / ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Child.( Anderson Chimere) Baby Xynerise Is Born. Hurray! by xynerise: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2012
My dear child, dont worry about the country you found yourself, the house u arrived is filled with milk and honey. Your life was planned before your arrival. Your mother and I struggled to make sure your desires are granted which will also be sufficient for your siblings coming. Baby xynerise as Dyt, Iyatrustee, Annawhite and other pals on romance section will call you. Soon you will get to meet these " Cyber pals" in future. They have been expecting you. We all luv you. From Mum and Dad.
Re: Letter To My Child.( Anderson Chimere) Baby Xynerise Is Born. Hurray! by Odunnu: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2012
Welcome baby xynerise.
Is it a she or a he?
Re: Letter To My Child.( Anderson Chimere) Baby Xynerise Is Born. Hurray! by Wislet(f): 11:56am On Jan 05, 2012
Congrats to Mr & Mrs Xynerise.
Welcome baby cool
Re: Letter To My Child.( Anderson Chimere) Baby Xynerise Is Born. Hurray! by Wislet(f): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2012
Odunnu:

Welcome baby xynerise.
Is it a she or a he?
from the name, I guess it's a He.
Re: Letter To My Child.( Anderson Chimere) Baby Xynerise Is Born. Hurray! by freecocoa(f): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2012
Congratulations,welcome Baby xynerise.

The first baby Antelope on NL.(Na joke o)
Kai oga xynerise,you na sharp shooter. grin
Re: Letter To My Child.( Anderson Chimere) Baby Xynerise Is Born. Hurray! by cynthiafred67(f): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2012
Congratulations Mr n Mrs xynerise Welcome to the world baby xynerise
Re: Letter To My Child.( Anderson Chimere) Baby Xynerise Is Born. Hurray! by Goldieluks: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2012
Congrats Mr and Mrs Xynerise A.K.A (antelope). smiley
Re: Letter To My Child.( Anderson Chimere) Baby Xynerise Is Born. Hurray! by Dyt(f): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2012
Oh my God *in india accent*
now if i dont cm 4 dat namin m gon b so mad
wow
cant wait 2 v mine
congrats
Re: Letter To My Child.( Anderson Chimere) Baby Xynerise Is Born. Hurray! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2012
Awhhh kai dis antelope of a guy na Bedroom Messi o,Congrats to the newest couple may you the guardian to your bundle of joy never lack in providing for his/her needs.Oga I guess ur honeymoon will consist of diaper changing,enjoy that's the best gift life may bring forth.
Re: Letter To My Child.( Anderson Chimere) Baby Xynerise Is Born. Hurray! by xynerise: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2012
Thanks all. Am off to d airport to bring her home. Dyt, I saw ur text. I will get to u soon.
Re: Letter To My Child.( Anderson Chimere) Baby Xynerise Is Born. Hurray! by Dyt(f): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2012
U mean she flew witout gettin ticket frm me?
Angry
Re: Letter To My Child.( Anderson Chimere) Baby Xynerise Is Born. Hurray! by Cuddlemii: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2012
Congrat Mentor wink. May God take care of Anderson for you, Amen. Now you are free can start preparing for the new intake cool cool
Re: Letter To My Child.( Anderson Chimere) Baby Xynerise Is Born. Hurray! by Cuddlemii: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2012
Dyt:

U mean she flew witout gettin ticket frm me?
Angry

Commercialization on this thread is not allowed. Go transact elsewhere.
Re: Letter To My Child.( Anderson Chimere) Baby Xynerise Is Born. Hurray! by Dyt(f): 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2012
u
u
u
Re: Letter To My Child.( Anderson Chimere) Baby Xynerise Is Born. Hurray! by Ivynwa(f): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2012
Woyiiiiiiiiiiiiii
We are excited for you
Glory be to God for the safe delivery.
Re: Letter To My Child.( Anderson Chimere) Baby Xynerise Is Born. Hurray! by ifyalways(f): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2012
Congrats oh.You know I always saw u as a funny guy,almost did not take the thread serious plua all the baby antelope thingy.lolz

May the baby be a source of joy to parents and everyone she comes in contact with,may her/his birth usher in new and good things to the family and may God provide for the parents everything they'd need to bring him/her and siblings up in his glory.
Re: Letter To My Child.( Anderson Chimere) Baby Xynerise Is Born. Hurray! by agiboma(f): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2012
congrats and welcome to the world LO
Re: Letter To My Child.( Anderson Chimere) Baby Xynerise Is Born. Hurray! by OAM4J: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2012
Congratulations!
Re: Letter To My Child.( Anderson Chimere) Baby Xynerise Is Born. Hurray! by ronkebp(f): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2012
Awwww!!! that is so sweet, CONGRATS TO YOU AND YOUR WIFEY, love to the little munchkin punchkin!!!.
Re: Letter To My Child.( Anderson Chimere) Baby Xynerise Is Born. Hurray! by Nekai(f): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2012
Congrats! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Family Tales: Ode To My Mother / Would You Encourage Your Child To Join The Nigeria Police Force? / What Kind Of Mother Would Do This To Her Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.