Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Pictures Of Protest In Benin City South-south - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Protest In Benin City South-south (22585 Views)

Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC / Occupy Nigeria: Pictures Of Protest At World Bank Hq,Washington DC, Us / Pictures Of Protest In Abuja 12-01-2010(more pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Protest In Benin City South-south by Alfoasegh: 7:39am On Jan 06, 2012
There's a planned protest in Port Harcourt today. Details will come in later
Re: Pictures Of Protest In Benin City South-south by 1025: 8:16am On Jan 06, 2012
I can't see anything extra ordinary here, removing subsidy is a good thing.

@expert555,
neither do u see anything wrong with the level of corruption in the govt. i know u don't even see anything wrong in jonathan and sambo eating food worth of N1B in one year.

are we still in democracy where majority carries the day. who are the majority here? those calling for fuel subsidy to remain or those calling for it to be removed?
most of us even inside grave will see nothing wrong with a pdp govt that has been in power for like 13 years yet the country has removed to move forward.
what is the difference between a military govt and what jonathan and his ministers are telling nigerians now. tell me among all the promises of jonathan, which one has he lived up to?
how can u clean ur a's's before going to toilet.
we have crude oil, give us refineries and no one will know when subsidy is gone.
look at all the opec members and see how much fuel is going for in those countries and how much the minimum wages are there.
it is a shame that these criminals turn rulers are turning into billionaires over-night while we die silently one after the other.
God will pay back all these injustices melted on us by all these wickednesses.
Re: Pictures Of Protest In Benin City South-south by drstone1: 8:54am On Jan 06, 2012
@Maigari-Quotes
Nigerians should emulate from kano people. See the muslims are praying while the CHRISTIANS are guarding them against the police. It clearly shows that nigerian masses are one but some disgruntled elements are using any tactics at their disposal to cause division into nigerian populace. BOKOHARAM is the creation of the federal government and its cohorts. BOKOHARAM doesn't differentiate between MUSLIMS and CHRISTIANS.
Lets shine our eyes and know who our real enemies are irrespective of religion, tribe or geographical location.

I saw this type of statement and pictures posted during the tahrirs square demonstration to oust Mubarak in Egypt. At the end of the day those fundamentalist have bombed , killed enough coptics and used intimidation to impose strict sharia dominance on the country. We are not deceived by such shallow reasoning
Re: Pictures Of Protest In Benin City South-south by aagarba05(m): 9:04am On Jan 06, 2012
I think Jonathan or his advisers can see all these riots across the nation? Let him do the right thing at the right time as things are getting worse.
Re: Pictures Of Protest In Benin City South-south by ayusman16(m): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2012
dr stone:

@Maigari-Quotes
Nigerians should emulate from kano people. See the muslims are praying while the CHRISTIANS are guarding them against the police. It clearly shows that nigerian masses are one but some disgruntled elements are using any tactics at their disposal to cause division into nigerian populace. BOKOHARAM is the creation of the federal government and its cohorts. BOKOHARAM doesn't differentiate between MUSLIMS and CHRISTIANS.
Lets shine our eyes and know who our real enemies are irrespective of religion, tribe or geographical location.

I saw this type of statement and pictures posted during the tahrirs square demonstration to oust Mubarak in Egypt. At the end of the day those fundamentalist have bombed , killed enough coptics and used intimidation to impose strict sharia dominance on the country. We are not deceived by such shallow reasoning

Be deceiving yourselves. Hausa_Fulani muslims can never protect the Christians. Where are the pictures showing this?
Re: Pictures Of Protest In Benin City South-south by bokohalal(m): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2012
realchange:

actually edo is even more "northern" than igbo land
south south should be for rivers and bayelsa and maybe parts of delta
I do not want Edo State in the South-South,North,East, West,Central,Middle-Belt or in the Midwest of Nigeria!
Re: Pictures Of Protest In Benin City South-south by sugardaddy1(m): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2012
bokohalal:

I do not want Edo State in the South-South,North,East, West,Central,Middle-Belt or in the Midwest of Nigeria!
@bokoharam
Please can you come again? cool
Re: Pictures Of Protest In Benin City South-south by bokohalal(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2012
$ugardaddy:

@bokoharam
Please can you come again? cool
Is comprehension so difficult for you? Oh! Now I know. You did not even get my moniker right. Sorry for asking .I should have known better.
Re: Pictures Of Protest In Benin City South-south by sugardaddy1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2012
bokohalal:

Is comprehension so difficult for you? Oh! Now I know. You did not even get my moniker right. Sorry for asking .I should have known better.
@bokoharam
Thanks for the clarification wink I guess I'm just being obsessed with your name cool cool cool
Re: Pictures Of Protest In Benin City South-south by Calamama: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2012
North noth, south west, North south west east,south south north, lol dis na the people wey won split country grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Protest In Benin City South-south by ak47mann(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2012
Comrade Adams Oshiomhole the anti fuel subsidy removal NLC chairman, now an ardent advocate of fuel subsidy removal governor. How many struggles did he win? None. How many times did the pump price of pms increase under his watch about four times. His strategy? Strike for two days & claim that the masses are suffering end of strike & fuel prices still increased. Under his watch subsidy on kerosene & diesel & domestic gas were removed. Today he is the loudest advocate of subsidy removal i see cool cool cool cool
Re: Pictures Of Protest In Benin City South-south by wowo2: 10:30am On Jan 13, 2012
Oshiomole - the classic example of low animal in man
Re: Pictures Of Protest In Benin City South-south by Arosa(m): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2012
Does Edo state get payed for being part of south south?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone / Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs / Police Invade IPOB/ESN Camp In Ebonyi, Kill 3 Gunmen, Recover Ammunitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.