Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Is There Hope For My Iphone? Help! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is There Hope For My Iphone? Help! (4865 Views)

Iphone Help / SCAM ALERT: My Iphone 5s Experience 28th January 2015 / »need Your Honest Support To Help Vote To Win Iphone & Help Yourself Too« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Hope For My Iphone? Help! by xsprice: 11:26am On Mar 06, 2012
Its Iphone 4,ios 5.01 and baseband 4.11.08.Its carrier locked to AT&T US . thanks for the reply.
Re: Is There Hope For My Iphone? Help! by Suntemi(m): 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2012
xsprice:

Its Iphone 4,ios 5.01 and baseband 4.11.08.Its carrier locked to AT&T US . thanks for the reply.

I have same like this but it's 32Gb. I'm thinking of selling it off for 40k
Re: Is There Hope For My Iphone? Help! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2012
xsprice:

If it was 2 weeks ago, i would av told u no solution, but presently there's a service ongoing now that will turn it to a factory unlocked iphone4. Unfortunately, the price is even more than what suntemi is thinking of selling his locked 32gig. Do u think its really worth it? Again the process takes 3-4 weeks but the advantage is that if my supplier cant unlock it, he refunds. Some website will tell u to first pay the full unlock money, after like two weeks, they will tell u that ur imei has been reported stolen and blackilisted so the phone cannot be unlocked but they wont refund cry sad
Re: Is There Hope For My Iphone? Help! by Harbb: 12:27am On Mar 08, 2012
Mine is locked to a UK network, can it be unlocked?
Re: Is There Hope For My Iphone? Help! by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 08, 2012
Sure. Mail tumababa247@yahoo.com

Harbb:

Mine is locked to a UK network, can it be unlocked?
Re: Is There Hope For My Iphone? Help! by grinhans(m): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
Sorry to badge in,but I have this same iphone problem. Its locked to some network I don't know. but carrier is lab 11.0 Serial number is 84125AQLA4S, model MC603B and its an iphone 4. Heard you are the boss.so please can it be unlocked? Waiting for reply.thank you.
Re: Is There Hope For My Iphone? Help! by RichDad1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2013
grinhans: Sorry to badge in,but I have this same iphone problem. Its locked to some network I don't know. but carrier is lab 11.0 Serial number is 84125AQLA4S, model MC603B and its an iphone 4. Heard you are the boss.so please can it be unlocked? Waiting for reply.thank you.
Your iphone is most likely locked to AT&T.The good news is that AT&T is unlockable.Call Tumababa on 08053250698 or mail tumababa247@yahoo.com for more info. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Is There Hope For My Iphone? Help! by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 17, 2013
grinhans: Sorry to badge in,but I have this same iphone problem. Its locked to some network I don't know. but carrier is lab 11.0 Serial number is 84125AQLA4S, model MC603B and its an iphone 4. Heard you are the boss.so please can it be unlocked? Waiting for reply.thank you.

Rich Dad:
Your iphone is most likely locked to AT&T.The good news is that AT&T is unlockable.Call Tumababa on 08053250698 or mail tumababa247@yahoo.com for more info. wink wink wink wink wink

Thanks boss for the referral. model nos that end with B are from UK/ireland for iphone4. AT&T ends with LL. U can still get in touch so dat i check d carrier for u.
Re: Is There Hope For My Iphone? Help! by grinhans(m): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
Thanks.av contacted tumababa. We are making progress.I'll let everybody know when we are tru. Ekan
Re: Is There Hope For My Iphone? Help! by kathybro: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
jacobscros: My iphone4 was purchased, partially unlocked with a gevey sim and i could make and receive calls and browse the net. Then i made the mistake of upgrading to ios5 in order to get facetime. Now the thing does not make or receive calls or browse. It was sha reunlocked partially at computer village so i can at least access the apps and contacts. They say they dont yet have the technology to fix the sim approval / access problem though.What do i do?

you can check with Mobile-Unlocker.com an online unlocking service provider who will help you with permanent unlocking when you share details about your mobile model and the network to which it is locked... they unlock with their remote unlocking service and your iPhone wont get locked even when you do a software update...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drop Your Hot Note Lollipop Upgrade Issues Let's Fix It Up / Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown / MTN 5G Speed Test On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.