Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup (12245 Views)

Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) / See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) / Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2012
the woman take style resemble snake
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by dustydee: 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2012
which would you rather have- snake or dog meat?
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by mobf: 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2012
^^ all na correct, but i prefer snake. cool
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by abhosts(m): 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2012
really really disgusting!
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by mobf: 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2012
^shioor angry
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by deadie(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2012
A weekly plate of snake pepper soup keeps the doctor away. grin
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Jumaisha(f): 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2012
Snake pepper soup! God forbid
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by executinal(m): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2012
Snake pepper what
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by mobf: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2012
All yous saying God forbid i assure you the snakes eaten are VERY DEAD and also non poisonous. A trial wouldn't hurt really wink. Only sad thing about dogs is that i like 'em as pets but unfortunately i can't keep one for obvious reasons embarassed
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Impulse80(m): 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2012
Anwu kwa meee!
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by sentix(m): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2012
Nothing Comes close!

Supersweet but beware of the bones they are strong and sharp.
The meat is slightly tough like stock fish but not that much.

If you need a venue please try CONTAINER at Alakuko Bus Stop, Alagbado towards Sango

It is always available there!!!

Super nice
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2012
eghost247:

[size=20pt]IYA BASIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/size]

IYA BASIRA PLUS you mean
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2012
The only meat I won't eat even faced with death is human meat and probably vulture. Meat I have eaten are
Bat
Alligator
Snake
Baboon
Monkey
Cat ( domestic )
Dog
Grass cutter
Antelope
Monkey
Chimpanzee
Monitor lizard.
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2012
Someone should please post the address of the place.
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2012
^^^^ you grow for forest? grin grin grin
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2012
My shoe for head, i don runnnnnnnn oooooooooooo
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by mobf: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2012
apocalypse:

The only meat I won't eat even faced with death is human meat and probably vulture. Meat I have eaten are
Bat +100!
Alligator
Snake
Baboon grin Monkey wink Cat ( domestic )
Dog
Grass cutter
Antelope
Monkey
Chimpanzee
Monitor lizard.

Carry go jare brotherly, i dey your back
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by mobf: 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2012
sentix:

Nothing Comes close!

Supersweet but beware of the bones they are strong and sharp.
The meat is slightly tough like stock fish but not that much.

If you need a[b] venue please try CONTAINER at Alakuko Bus Stop, Alagbado towards Sango

It is always available there!!!

Super nice[/b]

Noted bro. will make it top on me agenda next tym i fall in! cheesy
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2012
woodcook:

Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2012
woodcook:

lol. My dad owned ( still owns ) an integrated farm in Ilesha , anyone who grew up in Ilesha in the late 80's/early 90's will probably know Ariyo Farms Ltd. Although we ( the children and my mum ) lived in Lagos we always spend our hols in Ilesha ( more like on the farm )
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by claremont(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2012
If eating snake meat looks disgusting, try eating the meat from monkeys (our evolutionary cousins).
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Sleekjd(f): 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2012
Ewwwww! I'd rather starve to death dan eat snake what? I hate bush meat. Anything aside beef, fish chicken or turkey is a no no.
apocalypse:

Bat
Alligator
Snake
Baboon
Monkey
Cat ( domestic )
Dog
Grass cutter
Antelope
Monkey
Chimpanzee
Monitor lizard.

O boi yeee! Guy u try bt I no envy u sha
claremont:

If eating snake meat looks disgusting, try eating the meat from monkeys (our evolutionary cousins).
Lolzzz
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Vuf: 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2012
Madness make I catch my self eating snake,
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by ujchief(m): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2012
i'd rather eat electronics device! If u like, garnish it with peper, curry, nutmeg and garlic! A snake is a snake!yuck!
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by ujchief(m): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2012
i'd rather eat electronic devices! Snake is snake, if u like, garnish it with peper, cury, nutmeg and ajino moto! Yuck!
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by ujchief(m): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2012
i'd rather eat electronic devices! Snake is snake, if u like, garnish it with peper, cury, nutmeg and ajino moto! Yuck!
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by begwong: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2012
thats my favourite delicacy,any day any time!
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by 27naira(m): 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2012
ujchief:

how about i serve you with a plate of well garnished and curried snake meat with a glass of chilled palm wine and another plate with Nokia 3310 and a tigerhead battery? I want to picture you sucking on the tigerhead batteries grin
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by SisiKill1: 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2012
mobf:

All yous saying God forbid i assure you the snakes eaten are VERY DEAD and also non poisonous. A trial wouldn't hurt really  wink. Only sad thing about  dogs is that i like 'em as pets but unfortunately i can't keep one for obvious reasons  embarassed
Well since the snakes will be VERY DEAD, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to trying it.

You've totally changed my mind but not that much because I still draw the line on Dead Snakes. . . I'll tell you that right now!!! angry

Thanks Dude
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 04, 2012
Sleekjd:

Ewwwww! I'd rather starve to death dan eat snake what? I hate bush meat. Anything aside beef, fish chicken or turkey is a no no. O boi yeee! Guy u try bt I no envy u sha Lolzzz

Guy you have to try bat meat , when frying the vegetable oil doesn't get into the meat , almost as if the skin is impervious to oil
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 04, 2012
I can't eat snake, can't even stand the presence dead or alive i prefer to eat pig meat
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by ujchief(m): 4:13am On Feb 04, 2012
i'd rather eat an electronic device! If she likes, let her garnish it with pepper, curry, nutmeg, diamond and gold! Yuck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jevinik Restaurant In Lagos - Phone Number / Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? / How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.