Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) (4301 Views)

Pls Help A Friend, He Is Looking For Wife!!! / I'm In Love With My Brother's Best Friend, He Is Jealous Of Us / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 06, 2012
"
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by pedestal82(m): 6:54am On Jan 06, 2012
@OP, am new on Nland, but from threads I hv read u hv always been proud of ur relationship, my BF this, my BF that, And I liked u for that. Now this twist! Ur so called friend has crossed the line, so the relationship is gone the earlier u accept that fact the better. He is no longer a friend, so treat the way u will treat other toasters. One more info abt u knwn sha, a Virgin realy? Be firm abt the decision u knw u must take.
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by Arkhin(m): 6:57am On Jan 06, 2012
If you can't leave your boyfriend for him, then leave him for your boyfriend and kiss your friendship goodbye cos you can't have the two at the same time. It's up to you to take your best decision and if you'll ask me, hang on to your boyfriend cos of his long term plans for you, this guy only wants a taste of you to suppress his rush of emotion he's presently feeling.
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by eghost247(m): 7:01am On Jan 06, 2012
[size=15pt]stay away from this guy if he cant accept your friendship [/size]
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by OK2NV: 7:17am On Jan 06, 2012
your friend isn't sincere. I have never heard of a man who is willing to share a woman.
He probably is your friend for just one reason.
S E X.
Get rid of him or stop spending as much time with him as u do now.
Stop telling him personal details as concerning ur current relationship and i want u to know that if u actually started datin him
u will see the other side of the coin, the bad side.

Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by Onyiclassic(f): 7:17am On Jan 06, 2012
Do u need a messiah 2 tell u dis friend of urs dont love u but only needs ur body,u have a bf dat did not bother 2 touch dat even wants 2 marry u,common girl.its better u start staying away 4rm dat ur so called friend unless he will ruin ur relationship with ur fiancee or boyfriend which ever.wish u luck
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by tellwisdom: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2012
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by tellwisdom: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2012
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 06, 2012
@rokiatu,
How do u proof to me that you are a virgin?
Cut the dramatics jare!!!
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by freecocoa(f): 7:47am On Jan 06, 2012
Hmmm almost every girl I know have been at this point,its pretty clear that your friend just wants to sleep with you,I mean asking you to be intimate with him if you can't date him,that's just gross.
I also noticed you really have a soft spot for him,from the way you sounded it seems if not for the virgin thing,you may consider sleeping with him,anyways  just hold on to your boyfriend,atleast you see a future with him,gently withdraw from this friend if he won't take no cos all those sweetness of his clearly has a motive.
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by Mynd44: 7:47am On Jan 06, 2012
buy that friend a rope and tell that friend to go hand himself.
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by freecocoa(f): 7:51am On Jan 06, 2012
Crown Prince:

How do u proof to me that you are a virgin?
Cut the dramatics jare!!!
Are you the friend in question?why do you need proof? She may be,you never can tell or she wrote in 1st persons pronoun,who knows?
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 06, 2012
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by Adaeze003(f): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2012
make your guy your best friend! And loose the leach! wink
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by itiswell1(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2012
Why isn't your boyfriend your best friend? Well, check out who you really want between them and ditch the other.
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 06, 2012
tellwisdom:
grin grin grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=17620

Make the picture big if you want, print it out and hang it up your wall. I know is hawwtt. grin tongue
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by eghost247(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2012
funny your in this situation your usually an expert in the romance section
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 06, 2012
Thanks OKN2V,Arkhin, and pedestal82 great advice guys.

Greateroes, you have got to be kidding me. I take that as a cheap joke.

Clown Prince, stop being a clown.

Is it well, my bf is the best of all my besties. cool
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by MrCork17: 10:59am On Jan 06, 2012
Roki baby.  Sweeery I suspect I might be love with u2 undecided
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2012
eghost247:

funny your in this situation your usually an expert in the romance section
Don't you know even professionals need help once in a while? grin
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by Woke4all(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2012
Since you are a virgin undecided , can you please tell me the difference between him and your boyfriend?

Besides you called him ur best friend meaning you prefere him to ur bf.

The most tangible difference is the kpomo of which ur bf haven't even tasted,

Rokiatu pls give the broda a chance wink
p
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by MrCork17: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2012
rokiatu. u dont look hot no more. what happened? undecided
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2012
greateros:

[s]He can always su-ck u - multiple orga-sms guaranteed[/s] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
[s]U can always su-ck him - satisfaction guaranteed[/s] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

he will be happy and satisfied, u will be happy and satisfied +u will still remain a virgin - above all boyfriend wouldn't know!

simple solution to complex problem! kiss kiss

Bad son of a good father
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2012
Woke4all:

Since you are a virgin undecided , can you please tell me the difference between him and your boyfriend?

p
A gf worth is not only using her body for sex.

Maybe in your world, but not ours.
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2012
Woke4all:

Besides you called him your best friend meaning you prefere him to your bf.

p
Go back up and take a look at the friendship/relationship diagram OK2NV posted and you will see the difference thank you. cool cool cool
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by kokoye(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2012
one of the men has to go.

#somethingsgottagive

Or else your 'friend' will keep messing with your brain and it will eventually affect your relationship.

your right to choose.
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2012
kokoye:

one of the men has to go.

#somethingsgottagive

Or else your 'friend' will keep messing with your brain and it will eventually affect your relationship.
your right to choose.

Gbam!! Thats it. I have already come to that conclusion today. The friend is going for sure, what I have with my bf is too special to throw away like that.
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by kokoye(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2012
^^^

wise choice. I did not want to have to spell it out to you

good luck.
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by georgee(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2012
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh angry angry angry angry angry This rokiatu virgin girl again angry angry angry
can u stop spamming this forum with al your naive virgin story!!!! angry angry angry. My Bf this, my Bf dat, My virginity this, My virginity that.
Siddon here and be deceiving urself, while this ur sharp bf is sipping on moet and gettn the 'head' of his life from babes wey sabi run things. He will surely taste u afta marriage and still go back to the chicks servicing him ( i know u wont believe this). Experienced babes and guys knw wat am talkn abt.

Go and tear ur hymen with stick and come out of your fantasy into the world of reality.  
Virgin ko, Virgin ni, Omode grin grin

I dont wanna hia this ur virgin story again
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by HotieTima(f): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2012
georgee:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh angry angry angry angry angry This rokiatu virgin girl again angry angry angry
can u stop spamming this forum with al your naive virgin story!!!! angry angry angry. My Bf this, my Bf dat, My virginity this, My virginity that.
Siddon here and be deceiving urself, while this your sharp bf is sipping on moet and gettn the 'head' of his life from babes wey sabi run things. He will surely taste u afta marriage and still go back to the chicks servicing him ( i know u wont believe this). Experienced babes and guys knw wat am talkn abt.

Go and tear your hymen with stick and come out of your fantasy into the world of reality.  
Virgin ko, Virgin ni, Omode grin grin

I dont wanna hia this your virgin story again

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided then y did u come post here

y give ur self the headache nonsense i tell u
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by HotieTima(f): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2012
Rokki can i know the person pls grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink
Re: He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) by georgee(m): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2012
[b]then y did u come post here

y give your self the headache nonsense i tell u
[/b]

Anoda disillusioned virgin living in fantasy, Gosh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Dying / Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price? / Quiet Girls Are Usually Bad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.